VC 1.02

alban (5): Börk Börk, Not_Mafia, PranaDevil, McMenno, Dwlee99
Jaack (2): bangthemafia, randomidget
Dwlee99 (2): alban, All Alone
Not_Mafia (1): Socrates
Socrates (1): Jaack
McMenno (1): TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Not Voting (1): Malachite

With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 votes to lynch!

Scum have day chat for (expired on 2017-02-27 22:00:00).
The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-13 22:00:00).
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Börk Börk »

Aw man, I was hoping to lolhammer alban at L-1 but I forgot my vote was already on him.

Seriously though, he's likely scum.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 84, bangthemafia wrote: VOTE: Jaaak for the roleblocker question. No need to have asked that question NOW to keep socrates accountable. Mod would answer your question anytime. So it looked attempts at getting towncred.
When I was going over alban's posts (specifically ) and he was all like 'why aren't you questioning alban's claim' the question popped into my head. So I asked him. I yeah I could ask the mod, but my first reaction is to ask the player with the role.

Why is it an issue that I asked it at that moment? The earlier I ask him, the less time scumsocrates would have to gauge which way to claim. Asking it after D1 would be useless.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:27 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 84, bangthemafia wrote:By the way, what the fuck is this setup? We are not even told how many scum:town are there? Is balance assured? Is there a wiki page for this setup or possible roles? Or are we going to have to believe anyone who comes up with any fucking role claims?
Considering we ALL new what we signed up for... this screams like trying to just set up for a claim of "I don't know what's going on" down the line. I really don't like it, and it rubs me up the wrong way, I get a seriously bad feeling from it.
In post 88, bangthemafia wrote:Anybody for a mass claim?
And this makes me like it even less. Yes... let's mass claim and give the mafia all the information they need to know what roles are out there...

The roleblocker claim made sense, we know what's going on if one of us gets blocked randomly. Sure it could be scum aligned, but we can at least work that out (ideally) with scum hunting. We can at least confirm there is a blocker in play come day 2, and we can have a somewhat solid guess if the random part is correct later on when claims have happened etc.

Also, as an aside, AA is town. Nobody would be stupid enough to be obv. scum by posting a gif of a scummy Jericho. ;)
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Gin... I'm confused, in our last game I would wake up and have a billion pages to read (mostly with utter garbage being spewed... but sometimes the occasional lynch/wobbly), no bugger is active here.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:37 am

Post by McMenno »

I don't think a massclaim would be a bad idea. but not today
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:01 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 105, McMenno wrote:I don't think a massclaim would be a bad idea. but not today
Except it gives the mafia all the information they need, and town simply "these are what have been claimed". Scum then know how to direct their shots for maximum possible benefit. Need to keep the investigative role alive? Block them in some fashion. (Great for casting suspicion on why that role has done no investigating). Know there's a protective role? Get rid of it in some way right out of the gate.

For town, we just get to assume people are a) telling the truth (that was one long list of roles the mod linked us to, it would be really unlucky scum to fake claim from that list only to be caught out), and b) on the side of town in the first place.

For instance, all we "actually" know about the Cheerleader role already given (can't remember the name of the player that claimed it right now) is that he's claimed cheerleader, and there's been no counter claims. Sure it seems town to open claim a negative role early on, but there's a chance it's scum trying to buy town points. In a mass claim however, we'd literally know nothing unless there's a counter claim, and even then, is there any guarentee there aren't two of the same roles in this meaning we could see a counter claim, and lynch two town in succession, really helpful to town there.

There is no town benefit to mass claim, and I'm going to state right here and now, I am not going to be a part of mass claim, it aids scum a hell of a lot more than it aids town at this point in the game.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:28 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

@Mod, Limited Access and its TBD, I've gotten sick and I surprisingly value bed rest over Mafia
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:14 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 106, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 105, McMenno wrote:I don't think a massclaim would be a bad idea. but not today
Except it gives the mafia all the information they need, and town simply "these are what have been claimed". Scum then know how to direct their shots for maximum possible benefit. Need to keep the investigative role alive? Block them in some fashion. (Great for casting suspicion on why that role has done no investigating). Know there's a protective role? Get rid of it in some way right out of the gate.

For town, we just get to assume people are a) telling the truth (that was one long list of roles the mod linked us to, it would be really unlucky scum to fake claim from that list only to be caught out), and b) on the side of town in the first place.

For instance, all we "actually" know about the Cheerleader role already given (can't remember the name of the player that claimed it right now) is that he's claimed cheerleader, and there's been no counter claims. Sure it seems town to open claim a negative role early on, but there's a chance it's scum trying to buy town points. In a mass claim however, we'd literally know nothing unless there's a counter claim, and even then, is there any guarentee there aren't two of the same roles in this meaning we could see a counter claim, and lynch two town in succession, really helpful to town there.

There is no town benefit to mass claim, and I'm going to state right here and now, I am not going to be a part of mass claim, it aids scum a hell of a lot more than it aids town at this point in the game.
Prana is a town
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:29 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 108, bangthemafia wrote:

Prana is a town
stop
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:43 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Why
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:48 am

Post by alban »

In post 108, bangthemafia wrote:

Prana is a town
No, he isn't. He is posturing.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:49 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Wats posturing?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:56 am

VOTE: dwee
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:11 am

Post by alban »

Projecting an image.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Lurking out the wagon and hoping some town fucks up won't help you here, alban.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You're just throwing shade at people making cases against you and it is really funny. You say prana is posturing yet your vote is on me, despite me clarifying my reasoning (which you said was "juvenile") and not adding anything to it. It is subtle OMGUS.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

you not adding anything*
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

alban is scum
VOTE: alban
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:52 am

Post by alban »

I am L-1. Claim time.
You people are idiots. You are rendering my role completely useless.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:00 am

Post by alban »

A skunk farmer. Whoever targets me with an action is disabled until the next night.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

That is an ascetic claim lol
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Börk Börk »

Anyone want to hammer?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:37 am

vote: alban
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 119, alban wrote:I am L-1. Claim time.
You people are idiots. You are rendering my role completely useless.
most roles are rendered useless by lynching
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”