(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:43 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

@MoI: Another game which was finishing up was happening, pretty much all the time I spent on this site went to that. I got to decide a 3-player Lylo!

Admittedly I'm not exactly up to speed on this thread and wasn't really reading the last few days.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:49 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 625, SnarkySnowman wrote:MoI: Another game which was finishing up was happening, pretty much all the time I spent on this site went to that. I got to decide a 3-player Lylo!
That's a piss poor reason. You had over 24 hours to read up on like 2 pages here.

If you aren't scum welcome to my permanent WOTC and Mod Blacklist.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:55 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I guess I'll get nice and cozy on those lists then <_< There are probably at least some cool people there, with cool miltank pics

Not like I spend a ton of time here, I have a fairly busy life.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:55 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 623, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I mean realistically as Town you should be judging whether you think the odds of Dram or All-In is more likely to be scum. Frankly I’m having trouble with the whole notion that you as Town think the best course of action is to reject Dram and have Rach / All-in choose Dram. That means you think there is a zero percent chance that there is any scum in Dram / Rach / AllIn and you think getting rid of yourself (the only player whose alignment you know for certain) is the best course of action. That makes me go "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..."
I'm basically certain that dram is town, and he's not only better at this game than I am, but I think he's better at town telling. If he is town, he has more value to this game than I do, and he's almost certainly town. Now that I know that mafia cannot lynch, I can be a little more transparent about that belief.

When it comes to All-in & Rach, I think Rach is more likely scum there going only by play, but mechanically, I find it implausible that scum would have 0 turn-offs. Like, I get that it's a possibility, but it seems unlikely. Rach & All-in are arguable more important than me because townRach can auto-pair with people. That has to be worth something.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:58 am

In post 628, podoboq wrote:I'm basically certain that dram is town, and he's not only better at this game than I am, but I think he's better at town telling. If he is town, he has more value to this game than I do, and he's almost certainly town. Now that I know that mafia cannot lynch, I can be a little more transparent about that belief.

When it comes to All-in & Rach, I think Rach is more likely scum there going only by play, but mechanically, I find it implausible that scum would have 0 turn-offs. Like, I get that it's a possibility, but it seems unlikely. Rach & All-in are arguable more important than me because townRach can auto-pair with people. That has to be worth something.
@Gork
- Please do not reject the offer from Shos ...

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Gorkington »

can confirm that theres a reason shos is worth keeping around. im honestly kind of feeling all in is the most likely out of the remaining pile to flip scum. its also possible that all of the scum have matched up though.
really dont know if thats worth a double-lynch though.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Gorkington »

especially since rach is probably mechanically town? unless the rule was introduced partially because otherwise rach's role in scum's hands meant that the setup was literally broken?
[would still be kind of broken even so though]
trash
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:03 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 623, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Who are your scum reads besides Kuroi? That’s what it comes down to.
The only player who I feel confident calling scum is Kuroi. After that, my reads mostly align with yours, but I'd give higher preference to "lynching" players who are difficult to work with, especially considering the mechanics of this game require town to be incredibly cohesive. My "lynch" order is as follows.

Kuroi > Snarky > Jaqen.

I think there's one scum between Gork and shos. If I'm wrong there, I'd look at DGB, then Rach&All-in, then Fresh.

You and dramonic are heavy enough townreads at this point that you're out of my PoE.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:07 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 628, podoboq wrote:Now that I know that mafia cannot
nightkill
P-Edit

Mafia essentially can't nightkill without making the number of playerslots even. Since they don't have uncontested control over removing players from the game, I think we can be more explicit about who has value to the town and who doesn't.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Gorkington »

gahhh
im getting scared that im trusting too much that the mods wouldnt make rach's prefs scum.
:/
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:57 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

OK, so guys - what can I do to make you not scum read me so much? I'll do that.
In post 625, SnarkySnowman wrote:@MoI: Another game which was finishing up was happening, pretty much all the time I spent on this site went to that. I got to decide a 3-player Lylo!

Admittedly I'm not exactly up to speed on this thread and wasn't really reading the last few days.
I kind of feel this is against the rules. I'm expecting this to possibly end Snarky's play here.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:07 am

In post 634, Gorkington wrote:gahhh
im getting scared that im trusting too much that the mods wouldnt make rach's prefs scum.
If Rach indeed has no Kinks then her as scum means that she can always link up with a partner to prevent them from being Cucked. Is it out of the question that it could be a scum role? No. You can make an argument the way she handled it seems Pro-Scum (looking to strand as many Town players without warning). If she were in a position where she was scum read then she could only assure her survival by repeatedly linking with partners.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:09 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

@Mod: I'm going to be V/LA this weekend. In fact, probably after 3 PM. I don't foresee myself having any ability to post.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 635, KuroiXHF wrote:I kind of feel this is against the rules. I'm expecting this to possibly end Snarky's play here.
the post implies that the game is over. and you can be town when you start playing the game beyond nitpicking nonsense at people's posts that isnt NAI.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Gorkington »

@moi, does scum do that when they know that itll make them look awful as fuck though?
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Gorkington »

i guess technically it doesnt even really matter because technically she could have just targeted anyone and gotten linked on d1 even if she was scumread. it just seems like complete mod oversight to put in a role like that for scum and not realize that it basically gave them the win without the update to the ruleset.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Gorkington »

also dgb is out of my townpile now. thats fun.
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 638, Gorkington wrote:
In post 635, KuroiXHF wrote:I kind of feel this is against the rules. I'm expecting this to possibly end Snarky's play here.
the post implies that the game is over. and you can be town when you start playing the game beyond nitpicking nonsense at people's posts that isnt NAI.
Can you help me come up with a nice post to say? I'm having trouble at the moment.

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Gorkington »

you know you could just do nothing if youre scum. it effectively results in the same thing. either you match a lurker who isnt around to stop you or you dont and you die. people's opinion of you doesnt change that.
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 643, Gorkington wrote:you know you could just do nothing if youre scum. it effectively results in the same thing. either you match a lurker who isnt around to stop you or you dont and you die. people's opinion of you doesnt change that.
Well I mean, if I'm scummy, it means I'm not a good townie or not a good scum. Either way, I want to be better.

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Gorkington »

the sum of your recent contributions to the game involve literally 0 reads. at most youre pushing bad angles on people and then doing nothing with them. saying "oh dram y r u not defending urself" against nothing, which is already pretty overly pointlessly nitpicky [ie what is even scummy about dram there], but then ALSO not even following it up with "dram is scum" or applying any kind of pressure there. youre just floating about the game doing nothing but complaining about moi and the ruleset.

theres also the incredibly lame partnering with snarky. you came into the cycle basically saying "snarky was kinda IFFY last night guys" and then nothing changes except snarky lurking more so you partner them again right away without any discussion?
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well I do have reads. For example, I don't think Snarky is town. I don't think MoI is town. I think Podoq is town.

Would a readslist help?

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Gorkington »

you dont think snarky is town but you linked them instantly.
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 647, Gorkington wrote:you dont think snarky is town but you linked them instantly.
Because I want to win, and I got to survive for that.

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Gorkington »

lol. you realize that with things going as they are now, youre going to have to die in order for town to win if snarky is scum, right?
trash

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”