(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 649, Gorkington wrote:lol. you realize that with things going as they are now, youre going to have to die in order for town to win if snarky is scum, right?
Yeah. I guess I'm holding on out for you guys to learn I'm town before I'll break monogamy.

So is that a yes or a no on the readlist?
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Gorkington »

youre going to get linked to snarky this cycle unless things change. you wont have a choice in the matter. and give a readslist if you want, but i really cant imagine you changing my mind at this point, especially when i have to spoonfeed you shit to say to me.
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:43 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Jeez, a guy can't just ask from advice on how to look town, can they?

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:54 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 652, KuroiXHF wrote:Jeez, a guy can't just ask from advice on how to look town, can they?
On a side-note unrelated to whatever your alignment is – you’ve been on site over a year. If you don’t understand how to proactively be Town as a Town player then no amount of hand-holding is going to help you.

--
In post 639, Gorkington wrote:@moi, does scum do that when they know that itll make them look awful as fuck though?
Of course. But there would have to be some downside to scum being able to be assured they aren’t stranded. I mean I tend to agree that Rach probably isn't scum but it isn't completely out of the question solely on set-up spec.

--
In post 648, KuroiXHF wrote:Because I want to win, and I got to survive for that.
My Town wincondition says nothing about having to be alive to win. Someone clearly didn’t get a Town role Pm …
In post 646, KuroiXHF wrote:Well I do have reads. For example, I don't think Snarky is town. I don't think MoI is town. I think Podoq is town.

Would a readslist help?
Basically a scum claim right here.

Read the following post from today …
In post 606, KuroiXHF wrote:My explanation is simply I don't want to play things MoI's way, because he's not looking to meet me half way. I mean, you can scum read me and if it's my time to go, fine. But I'm going to play to win and have fun, not just constantly butt heads with someone so inflexible.
This is not Town explaining that someone is scum to them. Town doesn’t say the above about a player they actually think is scum.

He’s basically having to OMGUS me since I’m not relenting on letting everyone know every time he posts something that is from a scum perspective.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well y'know, you can't help your team win if you're not alive.

And you've been here longer than me. Why don't you know this?

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:20 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 654, KuroiXHF wrote:Well y'know, you can't help your team win if you're not alive.

And you've been here longer than me. Why don't you know this?
Yes you can! You seriously, seriously can.

You are a mason, and you partner mason is a cop. He's about to be lynched, so you redirect town's attention and get yourself lynched instead. Good job, you just sacrificed yourself for town, and are more likely to win the game because of it.

Or, better yet, YOU DON'T
SAVE
SOMEONE YOU SCUMREAD FOR THE SUPPOSED PURPOSE OF SELF PRESERVATION. You're saying that if there were three people left, you and two confirmed scum, that you would partner with one of the scum rather than all die together.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Yes, Podo. What I meant is when I'm dead, I can't post in the thread. I could have the best argument in the world and see into my magic mirror and find scum, but I couldn't do shit about it.

Anyway, my time is up. Shift's pretty much over.

I'll check back Monday.

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Gorkington »

okay, new thought. lets say kuroi is scum and everyone knows it. him doing this is padding content of the thread and making it harder for people to catch up and letting scummates bury themselves. lets stop please? nobody is going to start townreading kuroi at this point, so this is an exercise in futility and anti-town. and i realize this is also me saying this to myself.
trash
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:40 am

Post by RachMarie »

I was waiting to hear from All in, in our PT but have not heard from him, who is left?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:45 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 658, RachMarie wrote:I was waiting to hear from All in, in our PT but have not heard from him, who is left?
Unless Gork or I deny the people requesting us, you and All-In are dead.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
All In
All In
Goon
All In
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:14 am

Post by All In »

I'll catch up over the weekend. Ive been extremely busy. Sorry. :(
In memory of All In, Radja's character pick in Reality Show X.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Gorkington »

zzzzzz. theres a timeline as to whether you die right now or not.
trash
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 636, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 634, Gorkington wrote:gahhh
im getting scared that im trusting too much that the mods wouldnt make rach's prefs scum.
If Rach indeed has no Kinks then her as scum means that she can always link up with a partner to prevent them from being Cucked. Is it out of the question that it could be a scum role? No. You can make an argument the way she handled it seems Pro-Scum (looking to strand as many Town players without warning). If she were in a position where she was scum read then she could only assure her survival by repeatedly linking with partners.
This one is thinking backwards. Rach would have to have no hang ups to pair with anyone and lots of kinks for all the failures. Read the rules.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:47 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 659, podoboq wrote:
In post 658, RachMarie wrote:I was waiting to hear from All in, in our PT but have not heard from him, who is left?
Its making the best of a terrible situation. Neither all-in nor rach is particularly town.
If I thought they were worth saving id have asked them to pair not you.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:31 am

Post by RachMarie »

uggh seriously guys I am town meh I just have been swamped work wise which is why I went on VLA for a few days.

I do have a lot of kinks and no hangups and I have been clear on that.

Exhibitionism Which I hinted at rather frequently

S&M That was the main one I was doing as a Domme

Rubberists I hinted at this one as well

Furries I had held this one back to hopefully confuse the scum.

GL townies and hopefully I was wrong about my lover dude and he is scum otherwise meh you all have your work cut out for you.

Thanks for the game oh might trouser modly god

Slides off her rubber faux leather boots, her mini skirt, and her lace corset. with a flick of her hair she reveals the cat ears that were on top of her head, and with a crack of her whip, she dances her naked body off the stage. The handcuffs drag All in with her to the backstage area awaiting the final verdict.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 664, RachMarie wrote:uggh seriously guys I am town meh I just have been swamped work wise which is why I went on VLA for a few days.

I do have a lot of kinks and no hangups and I have been clear on that.

Exhibitionism Which I hinted at rather frequently

S&M That was the main one I was doing as a Domme

Rubberists I hinted at this one as well

Furries I had held this one back to hopefully confuse the scum.

GL townies and hopefully I was wrong about my lover dude and he is scum otherwise meh you all have your work cut out for you.

Thanks for the game oh might trouser modly god

Slides off her rubber faux leather boots, her mini skirt, and her lace corset. with a flick of her hair she reveals the cat ears that were on top of her head, and with a crack of her whip, she dances her naked body off the stage. The handcuffs drag All in with her to the backstage area awaiting the final verdict.
A man really wishes you hadn't revealed all that. He wasn't going to let you be stuck out...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Exactly what did you think a man was getting at with his question to you or did you even see it? Feck!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

im getting scared that im trusting too much that the mods wouldnt make rach's prefs scum.
If Rach indeed has no Kinks then her as scum means that she can always link up with a partner to prevent them from being Cucked. Is it out of the question that it could be a scum role? No. You can make an argument the way she handled it seems Pro-Scum (looking to strand as many Town players without warning). If she were in a position where she was scum read then she could only assure her survival by repeatedly linking with partners.
At least now a man can properly name this the role fish that it is. Scum.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 665, Jaqen Hghar wrote:He wasn't going to let you be stuck out...
And how, per chance, did you plan on doing that?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 666, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Exactly what did you think a man was getting at with his question to you or did you even see it? Feck!
Ignoring your posts is a serious possibility. Misreading or misinterpreting them is another.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 667, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In what way is this rolefishing at all? You can join the scum pile with Kuroi.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 663, dramonic wrote:
In post 659, podoboq wrote:
Its making the best of a terrible situation. Neither all-in nor rach is particularly town.
If I thought they were worth saving id have asked them to pair not you.
Fair enough.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 668, podoboq wrote:
In post 665, Jaqen Hghar wrote:He wasn't going to let you be stuck out...
And how, per chance, did you plan on doing that?
Some things are best left unsaid...for now.
In post 669, podoboq wrote:
In post 666, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Exactly what did you think a man was getting at with his question to you or did you even see it? Feck!
Ignoring your posts is a serious possibility. Misreading or misinterpreting them is another.
That one is playing with a man many and more times and is never having an issue with understanding.
In post 670, podoboq wrote:
In post 667, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In what way is this rolefishing at all? You can join the scum pile with Kuroi.
Purposefully (I'm saying that because it's clear by the rules how hooking up works and MoI has referenced the rules plenty to know) mistaking that one's role compels one to set the record straight. A man is hoping that simply pointing out the flaw in what MoI is saying is enough to halt that reply, but no.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 672, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Some things are best left unsaid...for now.
no.
explain this.
trash
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Nooooo