Mini 50 (Newer York Confidential) Game Over!

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:56 am

Post by TBuG »

LOL... Okay, this was crazy. Me and JazzRed were both CONVINCED that the other was scum.

JazzRed, You're right one was better than the other. Thanks for the compliment! ;)

I did not protect anyone night 1, because it was too early. However, had I used my night ability, Captain Happy might be a bit happier - PolarBoy was who I had wanted to use it on.

mneme, I am FOR SURE joining your next game, normal or themed.

If I hadn't claimed mafia I still would have gotten myself a day 1 lynch, because I am just so eager...
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:18 pm

Post by Riven »

Very good game, most screwed up.. cheers mneme, good thing you didnt mention LA Confidential at any time during the game, or it woulda been too easy.

I tell you, when we lynched gslamm and it came up with "no evidence" i was so worried that night stalker wouldnt go through with the vig kill on finalfear, but head in my direction instead. but it all ended well :)

gslamm:
twas a very good defence you put up, oh and see in my role, that
carnegie
was actually mispelt :p I really should checked it out fully before posting it though.

Fishbulb & Night Stalker:
thanks for finally seeing it my way :D

PBuG:
You were a lost cause unfortunatly, claming "mafia" on day 1 is never going to help.. it woulda been sweet later on, as we went from mafia=sum to cops=scum.

Good game alround people :D
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:46 pm

Post by TBuG »

I thought it would be safe as I did not kill and the keyphrase
notorious carnegie mafia
in the night 1 post gave a hint that carnegie was beind everything... I was so wrong :O

If mneme had given my role info when I died, JazzRed would have been lynched lickety-split... thanks for not telling mneme :D
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
John Smith. Really.
Night Stalker
John Smith. Really.
John Smith. Really.

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:51 am

Post by Night Stalker »

Wow. That was the first game I've played where my night choice could have won or lost the game for the town. After all, if FinalFear was mafia, he wouldn't be just inviting me to kill him, right?

I assumed the mod was eviler then he actually was - I thought Fishbulb was probably evil, despite being cleared by Riven on night 1.

Gslamm - how was my role too poweful? I was an ordinary vig - handicapped by a role that called me Mafia. And how did you know Mneme was a musician?

Thanks for not lynching me, guys, despite having every reason to do so. I took a huge gamble coming clean, and it paid off.

Oh, and since the mod said we could quote him in this game, I'm gonna abuse it to brag just a drop:

night1stalker: ... I did it!
night1stalker: I solved it!
mnemesys: oh, you had it down first night, pretty much. scared the crap out of me. :)
[size=75]"It's only a bunny!"[/size]
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:41 am

Post by gslamm »

NS wrote:Gslamm - how was my role too poweful? I was an ordinary vig - handicapped by a role that called me Mafia. And how did you know Mneme was a musician?
It's a balance thing. You were allowed to kill every night. Most Vig's are one shot. You mafia label wasn't a handicap as there were 3 other townies that would not lynch you based only on that label. (They had the same label). Witness the vig killed two of the mafia and was instrumental to my being lynched.

Mneme a musician? Hmm, where could I have come up with that. Actually I think he is, but at the time it just fit my purposes to say that he was. :twisted:
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
John Smith. Really.
Night Stalker
John Smith. Really.
John Smith. Really.

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:48 am

Post by Night Stalker »

Two of those mafia were trying to lynch me the whole game, and actually lynched PBuG. In their role descriptions they say we're the killing mafia, making us even more likely to lynch us.

Thought now that I think of it, the other times I played vig, it was once every two or three nights.

And mneme is a musician IRL. :)
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:46 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I have a question for you Night Stalker. Why did you kill FinalFear and not me last night? That would've probably given us a completely different outcome.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:28 am

Post by gslamm »

Yeah why didn't you. Image
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
John Smith. Really.
Night Stalker
John Smith. Really.
John Smith. Really.

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:04 pm

Post by Night Stalker »

FinalFear asked me to kill him.

Also, I figured if you were both mafia, killing him would give me the best chance of not getting lynched the next day.

If he wasn't mafia, the Carnigies would be a more likely target to be lynched then me. But I still wanted to lessen the chances. That way, I could take out the last mafia that night.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:41 am

Post by MeMe »

Now closed
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”