Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1025, Titus wrote:
In post 1024, Persivul wrote:
In post 1022, Titus wrote:Lols, if you're going to just point at the end voters and argue scum must be in there,
No, I looked for people on both my wagon and spade's.
And why would people who scumread scum be on your list? And just coinicdentally you point at two players who likely are PRs if Shade is believed?
I don't like this thinking though

I don't think scum would consider "most likely to be prs" in this situation
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And by this situation I mean where persivul is scum and wanting a lynch somewhere besides himself...

I feel like I'm pretty heartless in situations like this in regards to reconsidering my read based on reactions like that; I always rationalize it as something scum are able to do (because they are) yet.........

regardless, I feel pretty heartless right now.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Persivul »

Why the sudden switch to longer posts?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 992, Persivul wrote:
In post 986, Prince Lyon wrote:Actually I asked that but I don't really feel enthusiastic about wagoning Dunnstral right now. I'll take that as a gut read and follow it.

VOTE: Schadd
Yeah, why give the top seed a night to produce?

VOTE: Prince Lyon
In post 1009, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: persivul
^ Scum vote.

It's D1, you're town, you've been taking some pressure and just got voted again. Then someone sticks up for you. That gives you a feeling of relief. Yeah, you know buddying is a possibility, but you don't turn on the person in your corner that quickly.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1043, WhemePlay wrote:might be a scum in here
Thank you Mr. Obvious! :o

Throw a dart toward the top of the draft board and you're likely to hit scum.
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

How did you go from I'm scum for FOSing the first seed to calling the first seed's vote a scum vote and saying that the top of the draft board is likely to be scum?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Transcend »

dude i gotta pee
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1046, Killthestory wrote:Titus Lil Uzi Vert i dont like u so i might just lynch you later but u can be town
Dunnstral town
schadd_ town
gigabyteTroubadour town
PenguinPower um u can be scum bECAUSE ur A LURKER LAL
WhemePlay town but funny town
Killthestory scum
davesaz disgusting scum
alban scum
bangthemafia scum
Spade_Ace um probably town
Transcend town
Prince Lyon town
Persivul town
Your scum reads are just the lowest posters. Yeah, scum like to lurk, but if you're going to be this lazy, why bother?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1055, Prince Lyon wrote:How did you go from I'm scum for FOSing the first seed to calling the first seed's vote a scum vote and saying that the top of the draft board is likely to be scum?
Read my fucking posts, I explained it.
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

Can I get a full readslist?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1049, Dunnstral wrote: Furthermore, you're even further wrong because you've already claimed vanilla town. (or you're pigeonholed into claiming it) I'm going to give scum some respect here and understand that they'd have picked up on that from the way you've reacted to pressure.
Since you've put that out there, decreasing my chance of drawing a NK, I'll claim. Yes, I'm VT. I chose universal backup, the flip side of which is rolecop. Seems unlikely that the first 3 slots (this is assuming that Spade's claim is legit) would choose backup to get a role somewhat at random, when there's a high chance that they can get their desired role. So, it's likely that there's a rolecop in the top 3, and rolecop is much better for scum in this setup than town.
I highly doubt scum care at all about what role you've got if you're town.
Since they probably chose rolecop, I think they are pretty interested in who has what role.

And why do you "highly doubt" that? Even without my info, scum are generally interested in town PRs. What site are you playing at if you think otherwise? :?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1059, Prince Lyon wrote:Can I get a full readslist?
No, but you can give one.
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

Trade you
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1062, Prince Lyon wrote:Trade you
Why? You're already voting me. I've seen no indication that you're concerned that you're actually voting town. I don't get the feeling that you want it because you're genuinely trying to sort me.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Persivul »

The fact that I've been putting up real content but, instead of analyzing that, you ask for a readslist, indicates that you want it because you're: scum who wants to build a case on me but can't find fault with what I'm saying; or, town in a tunnel who wants to build a case on me because tunnel.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Transcend »

I peed
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Transcend »

I was joking about PenguinPower being my top tr btw
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:33 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

I can just lynch you then.

I am trying to understand the trajectory of your reads on me and schadd because it doesn't make sense. Are we partners?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:37 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Sorry again. Have been awefully busy in real life. Everytime I come to this game, its 10-12 pages to read! I read very hurriedly from 27 till page 42. So just posting few thoughts right now, will read more soon and comment page by page

1. @Spade, thanks for pointing out my busy schedule to others. But your VT claim was just bad. We have discussed this so many times. It may not affect you directly, but kind of brings town PRs out in open for the PR-hunting scum by process of elimination.

2. @KTS, I am in India, so my time is never gonna match with the free time of most of you. If you have any questions for me, please post whenever you are online. I can reply whenever I have time. My case on you was not a strong scumread. But I just fail to understand why the town is just blindly townreading one line posters. I have seen enough to know its NAI and scum can very well take advantage of this "activity is NAI, so lurkers are not scum" mentality. In my last game, where many of the players were there and Trans was the mod, we lost the game to a very very inactive and almost lurking werewolves team!

3. I also fail to understand why people are townreading top seeders in the draft. There were so many posts on that speculation. Alignment is decided before distribution of power roles. So a top seeder has as much chance of being scum as town. Also, why VT is the only conftown claim? If you guys meant that player will not have any night action, a vanilla mafia goon can and will claim VT only. So spade's claim, then people clearing everyone above Spade was all bullshit IMO. I thought a lot about the draft and for me, the only way the draft helps is after a few flips, because I firmly believe the scumteam will just not take the chance of bidding for the same number. That would be like deliberately throwing away PRs. For a scum, any and every PR would be a value addition.

4. I am very wary of Persivul wagon the way it just built up without any explanation. I had ISOed him till page 27 and posted my thoughts as post , and then he responded that he was sick etc. All that sounded quite genuine to me. I ISOd his posts after my #671 because he is the current lynchbait. Will post that ISO as a separate post, as I don't know how to use many of the MS features on my phone. But it should suffice to say that his later altercation with Prince & Schadd looked genuine too.

5. With the above post I had also posted Whemmeplay's ISO till page 27 in post . Lot of pages have passed after that, but I found a glaring inconsistency in their early posts. Either I am paranoid or town is too sure of themselves or scum just didnot let that wagon build.

With the genuinity with which Titus has engaged in last few pages, I am less and less sure about him being a scum (will explain later with Persi's ISO). Right now, I am fine voting for Daves or Whemmeplay.

Pedit: Persi, you already claimed??? WTF
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

BBM schadd read?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1067, Prince Lyon wrote:I can just lynch you then.
Go ahead.
I am trying to understand the trajectory of your reads on me and schadd because it doesn't make sense.
No, you're not. If that was your intent, you would have read my existing posts and then asked follow-up questions. A full reads list isn't necessary to "understand the trajectory of [my] reads on [you] and schadd."
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Should I reveal what PR I missed out on??
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@Persivul being placed 5th why would you opt for rolecop/universal backup when you know for sure you won't get it?
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:42 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1053, Persivul wrote:
In post 992, Persivul wrote:
In post 986, Prince Lyon wrote:Actually I asked that but I don't really feel enthusiastic about wagoning Dunnstral right now. I'll take that as a gut read and follow it.

VOTE: Schadd
Yeah, why give the top seed a night to produce?

VOTE: Prince Lyon
In post 1009, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: persivul
^ Scum vote.

It's D1, you're town, you've been taking some pressure and just got voted again. Then someone sticks up for you. That gives you a feeling of relief. Yeah, you know buddying is a possibility, but you don't turn on the person in your corner that quickly.
the pressure has been coming from PL and dunnstral. PL i'm not worried about - if he's town, he'll figure me out at some point. you've said dunnstral's play is crap. and, like, i still think you're scum; i don't see why you think me voting for you is out of place as town.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1071, Spade_Ace wrote:Should I reveal what PR I missed out on??
Probably, but wait awhile and see if there's protest.

Return to “Completed Open Games”