[0] Toto
[3] Sesq - Music Box, Hawk, Elena Fisher
[L-2]

[0] Music Box
[0] Elena Fisher
[2] Hawk - Hiraki, Riley Cake

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: Toto, hapahauli

8 players are alive, therefore 5 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-07 19:15:00)
Sigh
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1645, Riley Cake wrote:AND SESQ IS WRONG!!!! She says I'm an evil :!: MAFIA :!: MEMBER :!: for not yelling at magna... BUT I DID THAT COS MAGNA'S POSTING LOOKED LIKE TOWN!!!! grrrr!!! Just cos I was wrongsies doesn't mean I'm evil!!!
It's not for not yelling, it's for going out of your way to defend him early on and having little interaction with him. I will admit it may be possible you are town, but with how you played it's very likely you got a red PM.
In post 1646, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 1636, Sesq wrote:Also, isn't it funny how nobody has voted Riley yet
THAT'S COS I'M TOWN!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!
No it's not. That's never the reason, as we don't know.
In post 1647, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 1639, Sesq wrote:Now, as it's been mentioned I kind of know this person, and they would not find Godzilla cute and cuddly. They would not. She also provides a gut town read on Lowell (all this at 795, and then jumps on his wagon with zero hesitation. 1136
MAGNA'S AVATAR IS A CUTE AND CUDDLY CARTOON MONSTER!!!! IT'S CUTE!!! >_______< besides, are ya saying, I'd find godzilly cute if I was scum?

AND THE LOWELL THING WAS COS THEY SCUMSLIPPED!!!! THAT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!!

Oh yeah, I just realized I don't think I've ever seen you give a shit about NK's in thread. Just kinda came up in my thoughts.

As for this quote, while you may indeed like Magna's avatar, it's really weird you pointed that out, ESPECIALLY with him. With Lowell, it obviously wasn't a scumslip, as he wasn't scum, but merely mistakes and weirdness. You jumped on the wagon, that magna started, with zero hesitation. Not good.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

Riley as scum has no reason to call Sesq town atm with that response. I don't think anyone would blame Riley for dropping a vote here and saying everything she just said.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Unless there partners?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1646, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 1636, Sesq wrote:Also, isn't it funny how nobody has voted Riley yet
THAT'S COS I'M TOWN!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!
No it's not.
That's never the reason, as we don't know.
In post 1653, Elena Fisher wrote:Unless there partners?
I was about to say the confidence that Sesq is portraying being pressured and forcing on to Riley feels like bussing to try and buy a day of town cred between the two of them :/
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1644, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 1604, Toto wrote:Riley why are you voting Hawk? What do you think about sesqs case against you?

Riley, mb, hawk, and sesq who is quiet today. At least 2 of you are town. You need to start participating in the conversation so we can you out. Scumhunt a little biy.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy! I townread Toto the cutie dog, Hiraki the cutie anime guy, and Sesq the cutie girl!!!! I won't lynch them, no matter whatcha say!!! Hapahauli seems town too!!! So that leaves Elena and Hawksies!!!

Hawk has a bigger wagon, so I wanna vote him!!!! He does nothing a lot!!!
In post 1645, Riley Cake wrote:AND SESQ IS WRONG!!!! She says I'm an evil :!: MAFIA :!: MEMBER :!: for not yelling at magna... BUT I DID THAT COS MAGNA'S POSTING LOOKED LIKE TOWN!!!! grrrr!!! Just cos I was wrongsies doesn't mean I'm evil!!!
For someone who would never lynch Sesq you sure are super angry with him. If you really are town why wouldn't you vote Sesq who seems to be shading you when he's the one being ran up, why are you so confident that Sesq is town?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Sesq »

If I were scum with riley, why would I be making the first move on her?

Seriously, you guys are ignoring everything I've brought up about her thus far and are just forming her reactions to get a scumread on me (currently the largest wagon), which makes me think scum are on my wagon right now. I think scum are pushing me for the same reason they were pushing nebula, because a lot of people's reads depended on them being scum, and their townflip lead to town being kind of lost, and I'd argue their intent is the same here. Then again, this hypothesis might be a bit too much formed by my own perspective, but I think it's important to bring up. Oh yeah, and if I am lynched, you're going to be in LYLO. Not Good.

Fucking. Push. Riley. Sorry I'm kind of angry, but I've actually been able to do some helpful scumreading for once, which isn't something I'm particularly skilled at, and people are trying to push partner bullshit.

PUSH. RILEY.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Riley
Sure
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Sesq »

Thanks.

Two things: First, is it possible that scum are just buddying me in order to try to get me lynched? Riley is smarter than she seems, I know her outside of this game.

Second, if people are going to try and say me being angry = scum, no. I was scum in Mini Normal 1857 viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69351 and I was very reserved and calm.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1656, Sesq wrote:If I were scum with riley, why would I be making the first move on her?

Seriously, you guys are ignoring everything I've brought up about her thus far and are just forming her reactions to get a scumread on me (currently the largest wagon), which makes me think scum are on my wagon right now. I think scum are pushing me for the same reason they were pushing nebula, because a lot of people's reads depended on them being scum, and their townflip lead to town being kind of lost, and I'd argue their intent is the same here. Then again, this hypothesis might be a bit too much formed by my own perspective, but I think it's important to bring up. Oh yeah, and if I am lynched, you're going to be in LYLO. Not Good.

Fucking. Push. Riley. Sorry I'm kind of angry, but I've actually been able to do some helpful scumreading for once, which isn't something I'm particularly skilled at, and people are trying to push partner bullshit.

PUSH. RILEY.
To buy Riley town cred if we flip you today? to buy town cred yourself if we flip Riley and she's scum? To push a mislynch cause your real partner is Elena? like there are lots of possibilities where scum you shoots at Riley first Sesq.

I'm not ignoring your case against Riley. I'm just more confident you are scum than Riley is. I'm fine lynching either or of you today but I would definitely prefer you over Riley.

Sesq if you think Riley is scum and you are town then who is Riley's partner. What possible thing did scum gain from MoL chainsaw ingredients you all day one pressing Nebula and then Lowell.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Music Box »

In post 1658, Sesq wrote:First, is it possible that scum are just buddying me in order to try to get me lynched? Riley is smarter than she seems, I know her outside of this game.
Who apart from Riley are you saying is buddying you? And how would buddying you help to get you lynched?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1659, Hawk wrote:
In post 1656, Sesq wrote:If I were scum with riley, why would I be making the first move on her?

PUSH. RILEY.
To buy Riley town cred if we flip you today? to buy town cred yourself if we flip Riley and she's scum? To push a mislynch cause your real partner is Elena? like there are lots of possibilities where scum you shoots at Riley first Sesq.

I'm not ignoring your case against Riley. I'm just more confident you are scum than Riley is. I'm fine lynching either or of you today but I would definitely prefer you over Riley.

Sesq if you think Riley is scum and you are town then who is Riley's partner. What possible thing did scum gain from MoL chainsaw ingredients you all day one pressing Nebula and then Lowell.
Why would scum willingly sacrifice one of their own for towncred, especially now, after that possibility has been pointed out? Also, if I were scum, and I lynched Riley, and she was scum, tomorrow wouldn't be LYLO, so that would be a really stupid plan.

Also, why would my partner be Elena? You're throwing this up out of nowhere and I find it suspicious.

As for who I think the second partner is, I think it's either you or MB, I'm not sure. However, there's enough associative evidence between Riley and Magna that I'm pretty damn sure Riley is indeed scum. I think reactions today and tomorrow may tell well.

Also what does "chainsaw ingredients" mean? If you're wondering why Magna pushed Neb for a while and then switched to Lowell, I kind of already explained why but I'll go through it again, basically I think scum saw that Neb, Hiraki and my wagons weren't really going through before day end, so Magna preyed upon Lowell for play that can generally be seen as scummy so that people from both sides could converge on it and get him lynched. I think it was the safest move from their perspective.

Also, why do you think I'm scum?
Music Box wrote:
In post 1658, Sesq wrote:First, is it possible that scum are just buddying me in order to try to get me lynched? Riley is smarter than she seems, I know her outside of this game.
Who apart from Riley are you saying is buddying you? And how would buddying you help to get you lynched?
When I said scum here I was referring to Magna and Riley, and it seems pretty damn obvious why, because if it looks like there's an associative tell there you're going to vote for it (me on riley)
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Toto »

Riley, why do you think Sesq is town?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Sesq »

Also Riley, why didn't you address my point about your blatant early-on Magna defense?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Hawk »

Ingredients is because my phone likes to correct chainsawing to that. Also upon review of the early game knowing who was town that have died and that Magna was scum it seems fairly obvious Magna was chainsawing for you the whole time pushing Nebula otherwise at some point I'm sure Magna could have flipped onto your wagon. Are you saying that scum were on your wagon when you were L2 so that Magna or at least the other two couldn't flip onto you? you were L-2 for almost the entire day. If I was scum you really don't think we could have misLynched you if you were town? Riley was even scumreading you then flips to town reading you for the rest of the day despite listing plenty of good reasons to scumread you d1.

I'll be honest if Riley flips scum I'm more inclined to believe that you are Riley partner and not MB. MB was very quiet d1 and sat on you all game long, so long in fact he didn't even jump on the Lowell wagon. So yeah PoE for me is that

I'm town, Strong townreads on Toto, MB, Hapa.

Scum in Riley, Sesq, Elena.

And I really don't think Elena is scum either so yeah... like I said before I'm okay lynching you or Riley. If we lynch Riley today fine. If she flips town I want your head on a pike tomorrow whether I'm alive or dead.

I really would feel better if we lynched Sesq today tho guys. Riley is almost obviously tied to MoL Sesq is tied to them both if you take into consideration MoL chainsawed for Sesq and Riley not only was dropping mad associatives with MoL but also refused to vote Sesq unless it was a hammer.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1649, hapahauli wrote:I need to hear about what you think foremost.
Sesq is townsies!!!! At least to me!!!!! I disagree with the people who say shes scum!!!!!!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1655, Hawk wrote:For someone who would never lynch Sesq you sure are super angry with him. If you really are town why wouldn't you vote Sesq who seems to be shading you when he's the one being ran up, why are you so confident that Sesq is town?
Cos I was townreading sesqy from the start!!!!! You can be angry with townies who are WRONG!!!!!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

I'm not really angry though!!! I still love sesq loads out of game <3 <3 <3
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1663, Sesq wrote:Also Riley, why didn't you address my point about your blatant early-on Magna defense?
I DID!!!! I DEFENDED HIM COS HE WAS TOWN!!!! GRRRR!!!!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 91, Riley Cake wrote:AHA! Toto got caught in my trap!!!

If it's a joke, then you have no NOT JOKE reason for voting Music Box!!

Sesq is my friend but she is suspicious as well :o she clarifies way too much! I think it may be cos she's over explaining herself as scum!!
In post 306, Riley Cake wrote:Sesq.... tell me honest... are ya scum? :( I be starting ta think ya are....
In post 394, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 323, Sesq wrote:VT.
Grrrrr!!! It's suspicious that yer claiming so early!!!

And those are arguments!!!! Tell me where ya tried to catch scum!! It's nowhere!!
In post 508, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 396, Sesq wrote:I claimed early because you asked if I'm scum. I suppose a VT claim wasn't necessary to answer your question, but oh well, it's done.
NUUUU!!! IF YOU'RE TOWN WHY'DJA SAY YOU WERE VT INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING YOU WERE TOWNIE? HURH?

that just helps scum find the secret powers easier! or are you mafia? I think ya are!! I'll gobble ya up right after I eat kaintepes!!!!!
In post 515, Riley Cake wrote:But I'll hammer sesq too if ya put her at L-1 :D
In post 636, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 523, Sesq wrote:Early claim doesn't mean I'm scum. This is a very juvenile way of looking at things.
'cos I'm a juvenile! but even then! I'm not sayin' early claim means yer scum, I'm sayin' town has NO REASON To early claim!!! so, if ya really town, you gotta EXPLAIN WHY YOU DID IT!!!!
In post 637, Riley Cake wrote:AND IF YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THEN YOU'RE SCUM!!!!
In post 665, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 644, Sesq wrote:Because I tell the truth, and like why not.
Why not??? 'cos it makes it easier for the mafia to find the PRs, that's wynaut!!! you should know this!!!!!

THIS WYNAUT SAYS SESQ IS PRETENDING NOT TO KNOW!!!!
In post 666, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 652, Hawk wrote:Alrighty sorry if I offended Riley. But will you answer me this? Do you honestly think Sesq and Nebula are both scum? Also I know you think KT might be scum but don't you feel your vote is better served on one of your scum leans that has a wagon going rather than a lone vote on KT?
i dunno if they're scum together!!! i am bad at finding huuge teams of people! BUT!!! I think that EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM is scummy!!!

and the vote on KT is a flashwagon!!! I am ready to sneakily hop back onto sesq anytime I want!!! hehe
Townread from the start?? huh... That's not what that looks like ^^
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Hawk »

I mean if Sesq really is town this is like a double chainsaw scum gambit mislynch so I guess this is fine first.

VOTE: Riley

But I swear we are coming back to Sesq I just think Riley is flailing now so might as well get this out of the way.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1664, Hawk wrote:Ingredients is because my phone likes to correct chainsawing to that. Also upon review of the early game knowing who was town that have died and that Magna was scum it seems fairly obvious Magna was chainsawing for you the whole time pushing Nebula otherwise at some point I'm sure Magna could have flipped onto your wagon. Are you saying that scum were on your wagon when you were L2 so that Magna or at least the other two couldn't flip onto you? you were L-2 for almost the entire day. If I was scum you really don't think we could have misLynched you if you were town? Riley was even scumreading you then flips to town reading you for the rest of the day despite listing plenty of good reasons to scumread you d1.

I'll be honest if Riley flips scum I'm more inclined to believe that you are Riley partner and not MB. MB was very quiet d1 and sat on you all game long, so long in fact he didn't even jump on the Lowell wagon. So yeah PoE for me is that

I'm town, Strong townreads on Toto, MB, Hapa.

Scum in Riley, Sesq, Elena.

And I really don't think Elena is scum either so yeah... like I said before I'm okay lynching you or Riley. If we lynch Riley today fine. If she flips town I want your head on a pike tomorrow whether I'm alive or dead.

I really would feel better if we lynched Sesq today tho guys. Riley is almost obviously tied to MoL Sesq is tied to them both if you take into consideration MoL chainsawed for Sesq and Riley not only was dropping mad associatives with MoL but also refused to vote Sesq unless it was a hammer.
I don't know what chainsawing is either, but I'll try to answer your other questions.

"Are you saying that scum were on your wagon when you were L2 so that Magna or at least the other two couldn't flip onto you?"

Umm... I don't understand this question? I don't really know where this is coming from at all, you are extremely difficult to follow, but if you're wondering where I think scum was in terms of wagons, I know Magna was on neb, riley I think switched back and forth a bit, third scum I'm becoming more confident is you (although in terms of associative reads it doesn't necessarily fit well with Magna), and I don't remember what side you were on. I don't know.

Also, you left a little scumslip there, when you said "the other two" scum... don't you scumread me? Well, based on your language and weak case on me and weak defense on yourself, I find you highly suspicious.

"you were L-2 for almost the entire day. If I was scum you really don't think we could have misLynched you if you were town?"

the use of "we" here... I can't tell if scumslip or confbias, I'll let others input. As for the actual point of people going on my wagon, I think riley was there, and so were you, and magna was attached to me like a leech that entire day and it would have made zero sense from a town standpoint for him to flip over, so he didn't. I'll have to look at that day more.

"Riley was even scumreading you then flips to town reading you for the rest of the day despite listing plenty of good reasons to scumread you d1."

Again, this is a reason to scumread riley, not me. Stop diverting attention from your scumpartner.

Also, congratulations on the baby, I never told you that :p
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Sesq »

Shit, well a lot of that post regarding Riley looks dumb now considering your recent action. Scumslips still valid.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

TOTO!!! I townread her cos of her tone!!! She sounds really frustrated and I think it might be cos she's super duper mega unhappy that nobody listens to her scumreads and yells at her instead!!!! Like that post telling people to eat me up!!! It's wrong but still great!!!!

And more importantly, my Riley heart tells me she's town!!! I dunno if it's really good!!! But it told me magna was scum and I didn't listen :c so I will listen now!!!!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

Hawksies!!! Why is foxy boxy town?

Return to “Completed Open Games”