Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 164, Eddie Cane wrote:you haven't played with transcend much have you
I currently have one uncompleted game with him.
In post 173, Barleycorn wrote:i like transcend and want to sheep him. i don't like reading keyser's posts and get little from them when i do. i also don't like that keyser didn't interact with my
I am currently on this page as part of my catch-up.
I will 'interact' with you as part of my natural catch-up.
I have not ignored anything/anyone so far.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 174, Barleycorn wrote:keyser's interaction with dog was weird. everyone reading really far into dog's reaction to the fire wagon is weird.
"Weird"?
I think my analysis on that was explicit and insightful thank you very much.

Lot's of dialogue has been expressed on dog's reaction/fire's wagon, so me sharing my own stance on it is not "weird" or irrational.
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:54 am

Post by DogWatch »

In post 174, Barleycorn wrote:keyser's interaction with dog was weird. everyone reading really far into dog's reaction to the fire wagon is weird.
mountain made out of a mole hill

transcend, how did keyser scum claim? Are you saying he's talking to Gerry as if they are scumteam? I didn't get any such vibe from him
Barleycorn
Barleycorn
Goon
Barleycorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Barleycorn »

In post 175, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 173, Barleycorn wrote:i like transcend and want to sheep him. i don't like reading keyser's posts and get little from them when i do. i also don't like that keyser didn't interact with my
I am currently on this page as part of my catch-up.
I will 'interact' with you as part of my natural catch-up.
I have not ignored anything/anyone so far.
okay
In post 176, Keyser Söze wrote:
"Weird"?
I think my analysis on that was explicit and insightful thank you very much.

Lot's of dialogue has been expressed on dog's reaction/fire's wagon, so me sharing my own stance on it is not "weird" or irrational.
weird meaning when i read it, i didn't understand your motivations. that other people have talked about it doesn't change this.

what conclusions have you drawn from that conversation about dog's alignment?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:59 am

Post by DogWatch »

I feel like a scumkeyser would've tried to pile more suspicion on me rather than give me benefit of a doubt as a noob to the current meta. you could say a scum keyser wants town cred if I flip town but im not near a lynch. I dunno, just doesn't feel scummy to me
Barleycorn
Barleycorn
Goon
Barleycorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Barleycorn »

In post 177, DogWatch wrote:
mountain made out of a mole hill
who in {moz, keyser, arona, (maybe?)shadow} do you think is scum, if any?
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:05 am

Post by DogWatch »

I need to go back through moz and aronas ISO, but out of that group, I'd say one of them. My hunch on shadow is that his tunnel on me was a false-positive from a townie, not a scum trying to get an easy mislymch. He'd look sus as hell when I flipped
DogWatch
DogWatch
Goon
DogWatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:06 am

Post by DogWatch »

Ok gas station posting done, check in later
Barleycorn
Barleycorn
Goon
Barleycorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Barleycorn »

In post 181, DogWatch wrote:I need to go back through moz and aronas ISO, but out of that group, I'd say one of them.
:/

i was looking for something closer to a name.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 183, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 181, DogWatch wrote:I need to go back through moz and aronas ISO, but out of that group, I'd say one of them.
:/

i was looking for something closer to a name.
Well, he produced a shadow tr. that's... a stance, anyways.
Barleycorn
Barleycorn
Goon
Barleycorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Barleycorn »

yeah it is.
Barleycorn
Barleycorn
Goon
Barleycorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Barleycorn »

eddie, do you think dog is town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

slight scum lean. the thing about his interactions with shadow is that could easily be SvS, shadow did push him but on weak ass logic (which I am voting him for). it is definktely within the realm of possibility that was very early distancing, i havent played with either of them before so im unaware of meta. Shadow flipping scum doesn't clear dog, and dog flipping scum doesn't clear shadow.
Barleycorn
Barleycorn
Goon
Barleycorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Barleycorn »

can you tell me more about where the scum lean comes from? from the above post it sounds like you scum lean dog because scum!dog + scum!shadow is a possibility.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 30, DogWatch wrote:dude I JUST admitted you probably weren't noob scum like I originally read, and you're going to call me opportunist? This feels very reactionary, like an omgus
In post 44, DogWatch wrote:Fire has three votes now with zero reasoning behind them. Can the three of you explain? We're getting out of the rvs stage at this point. Which reminds me to remove my random vote UNVOTE:
these pinged me. the first is just spamming trigger words; "reactionary", "omgus". the second doesn't make much sense when he later posts that his previous site doesn't use rvs, it's implying that he understands rvs ("were getting out atp") while at the same time later saying he doesn't get rvs. his interaction with shadow is also a part of the reasoning.
Barleycorn
Barleycorn
Goon
Barleycorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Barleycorn »

if dog believed that rvs ends by definition once a wagon starts, would the second quote make more sense from town!dog?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't know. I don't know town!dog or scum!dog. to me it looks like something that a new scum could do to get town cred by looking like they're dissecting voting though.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 159, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 157, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 120, aronagrundy wrote:VOTE: eddie cane

His case on shadow seems opportunistic. And he basically just repeats what others have said.
Bad vote.
I consolidate the suspicions of other players to strengthen my own stance on a player.
Eddie Cane's anger felt genuine.
genuine anger at shadow's tone = town mindset? could it not have been genuine, but still bolstered scum!eddie's vote?

even subtracting the fact that eddie is voting shadow because shadow did something eddie
sees as anti-town
, rather than eddie actually thinking shadow is scum.
I like when players aren't afraid to upset players and express their feelings.

Regardless of what alignment Shadow is, my observation is based on Eddie's behaviour/tone.

Eddie's reason for scum-reading Shadow can be proven right or wrong later in the game (after a flip) but the venom felt genuine. Moreover, Eddie looks unafraid to go down the path of 'Shadow-is-picking-on-lynchbait'. I.e town are allowed to scum-read players for shit/incorrect reasons, but I like to look at their perspective. (Anti-town play is often miss-read as scum-play on here by townies).

If Shadow later flips town, Eddie will take the repercussions of the venom/anger he has expressed.
If Shadow later flips scum, I'd probably rule out scum-theatre here.

In post 172, Transcend wrote:1. He's not scummy
2. K
3. K

171 is a scum claim btw
YOU said Shadow shares your 'town' alignment.
YOU said you've only played with scum-Shadow.
What has Shadow done/not done THIS GAME for you to rule out scum-Shadow?
Barleycorn
Barleycorn
Goon
Barleycorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Barleycorn »

In post 191, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't know. I don't know town!dog or scum!dog. to me it looks like something that a new scum could do to get town cred by looking like they're dissecting voting though.
would you agree that this is different than what you said in ?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you're asking me to speculate the meta of someone who hasn't played in 9 years. o.o

what do you mean by different? I think you're interpreting my posts differently than I intended.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:59 am

Post by gerryoat »

VOTE: Aronagrundy

im town. this maf
Barleycorn
Barleycorn
Goon
Barleycorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Barleycorn »

In post 194, Eddie Cane wrote:you're asking me to speculate the meta of someone who hasn't played in 9 years. o.o

what do you mean by different? I think you're interpreting my posts differently than I intended.
i wasn't asking you to speculate meta.

in 189 you said there was an inconsistency between dog's saying he doesn't get rvs, and saying that we had left rvs. i don't think that's really an inconsistency though. he said he thought we had left rvs, and when people informed him that the fire votes were standard looking rvs votes, he said that he didn't get rvs.

so, i asked you if you would take the same conclusion from dog's quotes if you knew that dog believed any wagon signaled the end of rvs.

then you made a new and different point that dog's reaction to the fire wagon could be scum trying to get towncred for analyzing voting.
Barleycorn
Barleycorn
Goon
Barleycorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Barleycorn »

i think a better question would be, why is dog saying we've left rvs, and dog not understanding rvs, incompatible?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 44, DogWatch wrote:Fire has three votes now with zero reasoning behind them. Can the three of you explain? We're getting out of the rvs stage at this point. Which reminds me to remove my random vote UNVOTE:
In post 152, DogWatch wrote:I played on a small site back in 2007-2008. Haven't played since. RVS wasn't a thing. Random questions were usually how we started, but I read some games on this site and it looks like RQS is an instant scum read which blows my mind. I don't really know how to play on this site yet. I'm used to games based around night decisions/analysis, items, numerous power roles, crazy gimmicks, etc. This site just looks like endless day phase squabbling to me.

If there's nothing weird about those three fire votes in the context of this site , I'm cool with that. I just didn't interpret it that way at the time.

I have an eight hour drive ahead of me, so I'll be back on later tonight/early tomorrow.
I think we agree dog doesn't understand Rvs. my interpretation is that his initial post is potentially trying to appear like he's contributing to discussion while not actually taking any sort of stance. he clearly doesn't get rvs, so immediately attacking a small wagon that formed during rvs could be "oh, lemme defend this wagon, their votes are all naked so they won't have a case and I'll look good".

and yes, that's not the strongest case on the world, remember dog is only slightly on the scum side for me.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:20 am

Post by TwoFace »

Bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”