[L-2]

[0] Toto
[1] Sesq - Music Box
[0] Music Box
[0] Elena Fisher
[2] Hawk - Hiraki, Riley Cake

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: Toto, hapahauli

8 players are alive, therefore 5 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-07 19:15:00)
Sigh
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Sesq »

It should also be pointed out that the other major wagon that day was town, and had 4 votes on it, them being

sesq (town), magna (scum), hawk (undetermined), and riley cake (undetermined).

On the wagon in that general timeframe was also Toto and KAINTEPES!!!, the former undetermined and the latter town
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1696, Hawk wrote:Why did you keep flipping between Riley is partnered with Sesq and not. Particularly considering this back and forth back and forth in a 17 post timeframe..
Who makes more sense to be disorganized with their thought process, scum or town?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1702, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1696, Hawk wrote:Why did you keep flipping between Riley is partnered with Sesq and not. Particularly considering this back and forth back and forth in a 17 post timeframe..
Who makes more sense to be disorganized with their thought process, scum or town?
I think town is more disorganized as they legitimately don't know who scum is and are trying to figure it out before everyone dies, while scum doesn't have that. They're more conflicting than disorganized, however this feels much more conflicting than disorganized. Could still be town, i'd have to look further into this.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I didn't ask you, thanks.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1704, Hiraki wrote:I didn't ask you, thanks.
Doesn't matter. The more opinions and perspectives the better. The only time you should reject such a thing is when that person is confirmed scum (via death), and even then not always
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Toto »

Sesq, your wagon analysis doesn't include an actual analysis. What's your conclusion based on the facts?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1699, Sesq wrote:BBT (town), LUV (town), lowell (town), hiraki (town), mb (undetermined), nebula (town), toto (undetermined).
Why is Hiraki town?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1706, Toto wrote:Sesq, your wagon analysis doesn't include an actual analysis. What's your conclusion based on the facts?
Good point. That said, I don't really have one. Is there really much to go off of there?
Toto wrote:
In post 1699, Sesq wrote:BBT (town), LUV (town), lowell (town), hiraki (town), mb (undetermined), nebula (town), toto (undetermined).
Why is Hiraki town?
Editing mistake. He's "undetermined" obviously
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1702, Hiraki wrote:
Town. I was just trying to sort his 1532 where he says either/or but probably not both because surrounding it he seems to think partners is likely. Am I misreading MB?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1708, Sesq wrote:
In post 1706, Toto wrote:Sesq, your wagon analysis doesn't include an actual analysis. What's your conclusion based on the facts?
Good point. That said, I don't really have one. Is there really much to go off of there?
Toto wrote:
Why is Hiraki town?
Editing mistake. He's "undetermined" obviously
Do you think Hiraki is town? Why/Why not?

So when you're L-1 the people off your wagon undetermined were

Elena, Me, Hapa (nydus att) and Riley

Yeah I don't think Scum was on your wagon Sesq.

Both Music and Hikari had just gone from not voting to voting you one post count prior. I don't think they're scum otherwise the 3rd non Magna scum buddy would have just lynched you. (aka Riley since she did say she would hammer, Elena stays on Nebula and then switches to Magna as her next change of vote, and if I was scum I could have just sheeped Toto since I was town reading him early game and as scum if you were both town I shouldn't have cared which way it went.)

So if you're town give me most likely scum pairs at that time from the remaining people left. It most likely means that one of the four off your wagon and one on your wagon were scum team at the time otherwise you should have gotten mislynched. I have a hard time seeing two scum off your wagon and I have a hard time seeing two scum jumping onto your wagon since Hiraki, Toto and MB had all jumped on there one after another putting you to L-1 for a little bit.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Sesq »

I think there may have been one busser. I really want to keep my options open, as I feel like that third guy is going to be the one I rule out early on.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1710, Hawk wrote:Yeah I don't think Scum was on your wagon Sesq.
Why not?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1686, Hiraki wrote:Riley's post on TRing Sesq isn't scum aligned.
Is this regardless of Sesq alignment?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1713, Toto wrote:
Yes. Can't really tell the other way around.
In post 1705, Sesq wrote:Doesn't matter. The more opinions and perspectives the better
If I wanted your perspective, I'd ask for it.

Instead, I asked for Hawk's perspective. Now I don't know Hawk's actual answer because he might just take yours. So again, thank you!!!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Toto »

Hiraki, do you have other scum reads other than Sesq&Hawk? what's your read on MB?
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Music Box »

In post 1709, Hawk wrote:Town. I was just trying to sort his 1532 where he says either/or but probably not both because surrounding it he seems to think partners is likely. Am I misreading MB?
Firstly, I said "might be", not "likely". My reads on the pair were originally independent of each other. Secondly, as I already said, that was from memory of my earlier read.
In post 1536, Music Box wrote:
I remember thinking that
but I need to go back and find out why.
In post 1537, Music Box wrote:It was posts like , , that made me think they weren't partners when I originally read them and
it was those rather than the later posts that I was thinking of when I wrote that
. But there's other posts like that could be either coaching or buddying so they could just have been distancing.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Music Box »

In post 1710, Hawk wrote:Both Music and Hikari had just gone from not voting to voting you one post count prior. I don't think they're scum otherwise the 3rd non Magna scum buddy would have just lynched you. (aka Riley since she did say she would hammer, Elena stays on Nebula and then switches to Magna as her next change of vote, and if I was scum I could have just sheeped Toto since I was town reading him early game and as scum if you were both town I shouldn't have cared which way it went.)
This assumes that the people not on the wagon were actually around to post during that 2 hour window Sesq was at L-1. Looking at the time of day that happened it's possible they weren't.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Riley is most likely scum with 1 of Sesq and MB as a partner and rn I'm leaning on the latter the anger seems genuine
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

It also makes a ton of sense on why Riley would call sesq town and vote Hawk instead of music.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1714, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1713, Toto wrote:
Yes. Can't really tell the other way around.
In post 1705, Sesq wrote:Doesn't matter. The more opinions and perspectives the better
If I wanted your perspective, I'd ask for it.

Instead, I asked for Hawk's perspective. Now I don't know Hawk's actual answer because he might just take yours. So again, thank you!!!!!
Hikari if it helps I would have 100% said town with or without Sesq's input I feel like rereading or upon evaluation it's easier for me as town to get disorganized and actually post things like that. As Scum I would be a bit more meticulous so it's less likely my reads should be disorganized as such.

Elena do you think lynching Riley is best today?

@ Toto I don't think scum was on the wagon because

1. You're not Scum from my PoV, You would have just sat on Sesq's wagon at l-1 much longer than 2 hours especially if Riley was going to hammer.

2. If Sesq is town I don't see why MB taking such Parallel reads as Magna. He could have sheeped onto Nebula.

3. Hikari for similar vein.

I could be wrong.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1715, Toto wrote:Hiraki, do you have other scum reads other than Sesq&Hawk? what's your read on MB?
MB is null tbh. Pretty confident that one of Sesq and Hawk is scum, if not both. If it's not there, I'd be looking into Elena/MB.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1721, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1715, Toto wrote:Hiraki, do you have other scum reads other than Sesq&Hawk? what's your read on MB?
MB is null tbh. Pretty confident that one of Sesq and Hawk is scum, if not both. If it's not there, I'd be looking into Elena/MB.
Why avoid Riley?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1720, Hawk wrote:2. If Sesq is town I don't see why MB taking such Parallel reads as Magna. He could have sheeped onto Nebula.

Hmph.

Wouldn't scum want to take different sides to fuel more fire in TvT, and also distance themselves?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1723, Toto wrote:
In post 1720, Hawk wrote:2. If Sesq is town I don't see why MB taking such Parallel reads as Magna. He could have sheeped onto Nebula.

Hmph.

Wouldn't scum want to take different sides to fuel more fire in TvT, and also distance themselves?
See, this is what gets me going, there seems to be equal reasons for scum to be either entirely on neb back then or split amongst him and I. That entire school of thought really isn't getting me anywhere (Riley still looks pretty scummy, though.)

Return to “Completed Open Games”