momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by momo »

M and M. You are now against every single person who is active in this game. I honestly do not understand how you have not been lynched yet.

I seriously want a wagon on M and M.

No joke, I can't deal with what he is kicking.

KTS, did you read my last post??
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

like what the fuck do you think gives you the right to say that you can policy lynch me because you're too shit to read me? what kind of gameplay is that
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 747, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 743, Killthestory wrote:
In post 740, RadiantCowbells wrote:So you'll sheep me but not on scum? yeah that's helpful dude.
No problem

@lq, again i don't care but your play isn't smart. No more flipping shit please
OK, honestly I'm a bit pissed that you think my play is stupid, but I'm always open for feedback on how to play better. What am I not doing that you think I should be doing?
I'm not saying in general I'm saying right now. Getting frustrated and being stubborn like RC is displaying only leads you down the wrong path. I'm sure you're a smart guy, but there comes a mindset with being smart that you must have to be good. That is the mindset of pure enjoyment when playing, not of getting frustrated. Sorry if I'm confusing.

@momo, oh ok
@rc, oh ok

@lq, not that you're dumb but you're all stubborn and angry. That makes a bad combo
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 751, Music and Mail wrote:like what the fuck do you think gives you the right to say that you can policy lynch me because you're too shit to read me? what kind of gameplay is that
what kind of gameplay is it to hide your role beneath fake anger in hopes of scaring me off of pressuring you

hmm
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by momo »

In post 753, Killthestory wrote:
In post 751, Music and Mail wrote:like what the fuck do you think gives you the right to say that you can policy lynch me because you're too shit to read me? what kind of gameplay is that
what kind of gameplay is it to hide your role beneath fake anger in hopes of scaring me off of pressuring you

hmm
YES.

KTS, are you ready to join the wagon.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

do you think that I wouldn't punch you in the face if you were in the room with me right now?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Killthestory »

no you wouldn't

@momo no i still have to read
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Sound familiar?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by momo »

In post 755, Music and Mail wrote:do you think that I wouldn't punch you in the face if you were in the room with me right now?

Honestly M and M. You have such anger issues. Not good for a patient game like mafia.

*shakes head in disappointment*
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:08 pm

In post 752, Killthestory wrote:
In post 747, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 743, Killthestory wrote:
In post 740, RadiantCowbells wrote:So you'll sheep me but not on scum? yeah that's helpful dude.
No problem

@lq, again i don't care but your play isn't smart. No more flipping shit please
OK, honestly I'm a bit pissed that you think my play is stupid, but I'm always open for feedback on how to play better. What am I not doing that you think I should be doing?
I'm not saying in general I'm saying right now. Getting frustrated and being stubborn like RC is displaying only leads you down the wrong path. I'm sure you're a smart guy, but there comes a mindset with being smart that you must have to be good. That is the mindset of pure enjoyment when playing, not of getting frustrated. Sorry if I'm confusing.

@momo, oh ok
@rc, oh ok

@lq, not that you're dumb but you're all stubborn and angry. That makes a bad combo
I'm actually not as pissed as I say I am. I mostly use aggression as a tactic to read people. Like I said before, I read people at least in part based on their emotions. So its really half me being pissed and half me playing that up as a play. I don't get how momo can be so oblivious about some things and then have the insight to say I am "detached" but detached is kinda my default. *shrug*

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

@momo, that's not productive nor does it set an appropriate atmosphere for a mafia game
@lq, okay sorry for misreading your play. You're hyper aggressive, and I won't rag on you for that.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by momo »

Remember when you wanted to Policy Lynch me a few minutes ago.

What gives you the right?

Because you are god's gift to mafia.

What a joker.

LQ: Oblivious is my default, Insight came when I truly scum read you. Guess what, you are town. :o
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Killthestory »

momo I will put u in timeout if u keep up your back and forth with rc bc u both r stubborn
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:12 pm

In post 738, Killthestory wrote:hey m and m would it make you happy if I sheeped you

i mean I probably won't sheep u on momo but yknow ill sheep u not on hawk either... Hmm I'll sheep u on another person

@momo, lol stop wking lq and focus on actual game shit. i could give a fuck less the dudes iq but his play is stupid.
@Anti, can you sorta see this as a rf from KTS?

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 722, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 667, Hawk wrote:VOTE: Momo Haha no... why lie about ithe? like your reasoning makes no sense. I would have believed you forgot or didn't pay attention to the replace before I would believe autocorrect or you meant to say "I think he's town too" like of couse he's town.
In post 718, Hawk wrote:
In post 711, momo wrote:Lol Hawk. Playing with you on 676 and then playing with you here. This is going to be so confusing.
In post 713, Music and Mail wrote:You are not allowed to refer to ongoing games. That's relatively tame but don't do it again.
Echo echo this.

UNVOTE: Bleh when this game livens up more than RC screaming from her hydra that She is God's gift to mafia and starts actually having some real discussion I'll weigh in again.
Don't like this unvote, honestly.

Hawk why did you unvote momo?
Because even tho Momo is clearly scum, unaware of site rules, not paying attention to who the IC is and I place a vote on it and even manage to pull forward his crap I'm still being scumread by the queen bee herself. So what's the point? if she's gonna push my lynch no matter what why not unvote?

I'll put it back on if we get actual traction towards actual cases instead me being tone read as scum and pulled down by associatives from Momo.

Also Momo your push against Music is hilariously bad she's town. Her scum hunt against Sakura and subsequent reactions feel pretty towny to me. Even her objectively large bias towards me is town. Because here's the thing she just has to take a stance and stick to it here. She tone reads me as scum, whether she's right or wrong she can sit and let everyone else dance around me and watch. If I flip town oh well that sucks but at least she can see who did what when and where. If shes right and I flip scum then bam she's got associatives by people chainsawing, Wking, or distancing from me. So it's a solid all round place to be.

Creature felt like he was faking the effort earlier so I can see scum there but I may just be reading him wrong.

LicketyQuickety is town and so is Sakura from the limited amount I've seen putting 1 scum most likely in

Momo, KTS, and E&O.

I'll vote Momo again because objectively him forgetting IC making comments like he did regarding his stance feels pretty scummy to me but I want others to vote him first since everyone else is just bowing to the queen right now anyway. Asside from Momo I don't think anyone else has SR M&M.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

KTS I am a better player than you, flat out, and you need to stop talking like you have any sort of moral authority over me.
Would I actually punch you in the face? probably not. I'm not that kind of dude. But you and this whole situation are really fucking pissing me off.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Killthestory »

what is rf srry I'm not familiar with the new cool kid lingo

@rc, oh cool
@hawk, hey you're playing preflip associations and that's a deck of cards
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Killthestory »

wrong metaphor preflip associations are a house of cards waiting to be tipped *
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

Vote Momo then, Hawk.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by momo »

Hawk, the reason I scum read him is because he was getting ridiculously defensive and going on about random policy lynches.

Don't vote for me.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Killthestory »

sorry that's not good enough momo

hawks post was kind of scummy but only because i didn't like it and I think I'm biased. I might have to read more into him.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by momo »

whatever KTS. I was probably overreacting anyways.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Killthestory »

No you're letting your feelings get in the way of everything else. Just breathe if you need to and take it at a logical stand point
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:18 pm

In post 764, Hawk wrote:
In post 667, Hawk wrote:VOTE: Momo Haha no... why lie about ithe? like your reasoning makes no sense. I would have believed you forgot or didn't pay attention to the replace before I would believe autocorrect or you meant to say "I think he's town too" like of couse he's town.
In post 718, Hawk wrote:
In post 711, momo wrote:Lol Hawk. Playing with you on 676 and then playing with you here. This is going to be so confusing.
In post 713, Music and Mail wrote:You are not allowed to refer to ongoing games. That's relatively tame but don't do it again.
Echo echo this.

UNVOTE: Bleh when this game livens up more than RC screaming from her hydra that She is God's gift to mafia and starts actually having some real discussion I'll weigh in again.

Because even tho Momo is clearly scum, unaware of site rules, not paying attention to who the IC is and I place a vote on it and even manage to pull forward his crap I'm still being scumread by the queen bee herself. So what's the point? if she's gonna push my lynch no matter what why not unvote?

I'll put it back on if we get actual traction towards actual cases instead me being tone read as scum and pulled down by associatives from Momo.

Also Momo your push against Music is hilariously bad she's town. Her scum hunt against Sakura and subsequent reactions feel pretty towny to me. Even her objectively large bias towards me is town. Because here's the thing she just has to take a stance and stick to it here. She tone reads me as scum, whether she's right or wrong she can sit and let everyone else dance around me and watch. If I flip town oh well that sucks but at least she can see who did what when and where. If shes right and I flip scum then bam she's got associatives by people chainsawing, Wking, or distancing from me. So it's a solid all round place to be.

Creature felt like he was faking the effort earlier so I can see scum there but I may just be reading him wrong.

LicketyQuickety is town and so is Sakura from the limited amount I've seen putting 1 scum most likely in

Momo, KTS, and E&O.

I'll vote Momo again because objectively him forgetting IC making comments like he did regarding his stance feels pretty scummy to me but I want others to vote him first since everyone else is just bowing to the queen right now anyway. Asside from Momo I don't think anyone else has SR M&M.
Well I don't Town read M&M.

But I don't get why you say "aside from momo I don't think anyone else has a SR on M&M." What is the significance of that?

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by momo »

In post 773, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 764, Hawk wrote:
In post 718, Hawk wrote:
Echo echo this.

Momo, KTS, and E&O.

Well I don't Town read M&M.

But I don't get why you say "aside from momo I don't think anyone else has a SR on M&M." What is the significance of that?
Exactly. The reason uninform majority can win is because they have a majority which = more opinions. This results in more accurate reads. One person can be on to something.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now

Return to “Completed Open Games”