Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 795, Hawk wrote:
In post 779, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 777, Hawk wrote:KTS what do you mean I'm playing Preflip associations?

Momo feels like scum to me. Objectively. Objectively Music has stated that a reason she is pushing my lynch is because of my tone. Whether she's right or not she also has stated she wants to pressure me to watch other people dance around me because it gives her a better idea of how people are playing while I'm alive. I'm not the one playing with Preflip associations here. M&M is the one setting up a lynch and trying to get those associations going so she can lead tomorrow. It's not a bad idea or strategum it just sucks that I was called out for being tone read.

@M&M you first.
And... you think M&M is TOWN for this? WTF? Why?
Because as Scum it draws too much attention. If she lives a day good for town if she lives two days town questions why she's alive or looks for PR. If she's leading the town and manages to lynch any scum she should be a large threat and get NK'd no questions asked. No scum player in there right mind plays this strat LQ.
From what I understand about the game of Mafia and RCs ability to play Scum very proficiently, I feel if RC makes it past D1 they prolly are really hard to lynch. Also, RC is the typ of player who absolutely THRIVES on that kind of play as Scum.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:47 pm

In post 799, Killthestory wrote:im honored u think I'm good by the way but rc is right I'm trash

that doesn't mean i won't push whoever the fuck I want to tho
LOL

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by momo »

In post 796, LicketyQuickety wrote:I have no idea what you mean when you say they want to make the desperation between minority and majority a little less noticeable. Explain.
What I am trying to say is that in D1, scum would be happy to get a town lynch. It buffs up the odds of a scum win. Unless they can somehow manipulate everyone into a certain lynch, they will be happy with what they get.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:48 pm

In post 802, momo wrote:
In post 796, LicketyQuickety wrote:I have no idea what you mean when you say they want to make the desperation between minority and majority a little less noticeable. Explain.
What I am trying to say is that in D1, scum would be happy to get a town lynch. It buffs up the odds of a scum win. Unless they can somehow manipulate everyone into a certain lynch, they will be happy with what they get.
Pro tip: Statistically Scum have a WORSE chance winning if Scum is lynched Day 1.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by momo »

Exactly why they would be happy to lynch anyone who is not one of them.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:52 pm

In post 804, momo wrote:Exactly why they would be happy to lynch anyone who is not one of them.
Humina.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by momo »

Why does no one around here speak plain english.

What does humina mean.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 800, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 795, Hawk wrote:

Momo feels like scum to me. Objectively. Objectively Music has stated that a reason she is pushing my lynch is because of my tone. Whether she's right or not she also has stated she wants to pressure me to watch other people dance around me because it gives her a better idea of how people are playing while I'm alive. I'm not the one playing with Preflip associations here. M&M is the one setting up a lynch and trying to get those associations going so she can lead tomorrow. It's not a bad idea or strategum it just sucks that I was called out for being tone read.

@M&M you first.
Because as Scum it draws too much attention. If she lives a day good for town if she lives two days town questions why she's alive or looks for PR. If she's leading the town and manages to lynch any scum she should be a large threat and get NK'd no questions asked. No scum player in there right mind plays this strat LQ.
From what I understand about the game of Mafia and RCs ability to play Scum very proficiently, I feel if RC makes it past D1 they prolly are really hard to lynch. Also, RC is the typ of player who absolutely THRIVES on that kind of play as Scum.
Objectively I don't think that makes RC a better player but simply that when they play scum town is too weak to push back. But I'll note this for later. I still see that type of play as scum almost suicidal. RC is clearly taking a strong leader role d1 if she's actually capable of taking that role as scum and thriving in it more power to RC and I hope to be that good of a scum player one day.

But it's like that saying if you keep telling a lie big enough and repeatedly enough it becomes truth. If you think this behavior is scummy and RC can thrive in it then it becomes truth.

I don't accept that as truth I think that RC is smarter than that and doesn't play exactly the same way as scum it would be to risky. But I haven't played with RC so this is all speculation. I still think this is town RC.

Also RC I'm an idiot I missed you were voting Momo and said you first lol.

VOTE: Momo
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:01 pm

In post 807, Hawk wrote:
In post 800, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 795, Hawk wrote:

@M&M you first.
Objectively I don't think that makes RC a better player but simply that when they play scum town is too weak to push back. But I'll note this for later. I still see that type of play as scum almost suicidal. RC is clearly taking a strong leader role d1 if she's actually capable of taking that role as scum and thriving in it more power to RC and I hope to be that good of a scum player one day.

But it's like that saying if you keep telling a lie big enough and repeatedly enough it becomes truth. If you think this behavior is scummy and RC can thrive in it then it becomes truth.

I don't accept that as truth I think that RC is smarter than that and doesn't play exactly the same way as scum it would be to risky. But I haven't played with RC so this is all speculation. I still think this is town RC.

Also RC I'm an idiot I missed you were voting Momo and said you first lol.

VOTE: Momo
What I just do not for the life of me get is why you just lay down and die when RC pushes you. This does not make sense to me at all. I can see Scum doing this, but not when you are telling momo that the day is young, which goes back to my first point of why the hell are you just letting RC put pressure on you knowing that RC could very well change their mind?

I don't like the feel of this. I felt my original case on RC still stands so I am going to:

VOTE: Music and Mail

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:04 pm

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:05 pm

And before anyone tells me my case is shit I have a habit of making "bad cases" on actual Scum.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

EspeciallyTheLies replaces Persivul
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Realeo »

Official Vote Count

momo
(3): Kop, Music and Mail, Hawk
Music and Mail
(2): momo, LicketyQuickety
Kop
(1): EspeciallyTheLies
Killthestory
(1): Creature
Creature
(1): Electra and Orestes
Sakura Hana
(1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting
(4): Sakura Hana, Antihero, Charloux, Killthestory

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-03-11 07:45:21)
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Hawk »

What are you talking about laying down and dying? I'm not laying down and dying. Also what do you want me to do bash my head into RC's over and over when I townread them? Like I've asked for objective based reasons and case. I've engaged with other people. I voted creature because I thought his play felt forced, I voted Momo because I honestly think his play had been shit since he shrugged off that newbish vibe early. I engage with you I try and engage with RC but still am scumread. I am by no means laying down and dying. if RC changes her read on me it's gonna because my play has improved. Trying to push back against her when I think her play is town is just gonna fuel a yelling match between two Town players while scummy players get to slither on by.

I mean has Charloux, Percival, E&O, or like the other 3-5 players we haven't seen posted in the last 10 pages anything worth commenting?

pedit: Okay that explains Perci I didn't notice he had replaced.

Still where is everybody else I feel like most of this conversation has been LQ, mm, and momo and me.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Killthestory »

is this what happens when I leave for five minutes
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:19 pm

In post 813, Hawk wrote:What are you talking about laying down and dying? I'm not laying down and dying. Also what do you want me to do bash my head into RC's over and over when I townread them? Like I've asked for objective based reasons and case. I've engaged with other people. I voted creature because I thought his play felt forced, I voted Momo because I honestly think his play had been shit since he shrugged off that newbish vibe early. I engage with you I try and engage with RC but still am scumread. I am by no means laying down and dying. if RC changes her read on me it's gonna because my play has improved. Trying to push back against her when I think her play is town is just gonna fuel a yelling match between two Town players while scummy players get to slither on by.

I mean has Charloux, Percival, E&O, or like the other 3-5 players we haven't seen posted in the last 10 pages anything worth commenting?

pedit: Okay that explains Perci I didn't notice he had replaced.

Still where is everybody else I feel like most of this conversation has been LQ, mm, and momo and me.
You literally basically implied that you WERE getting lynched and that "It just sucks that RC picked me to tunnel... blah blah reasons for why it makes RC Town"

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by momo »

Honestly Hawk. RC was tunneling you but you agreed to join him on tunneling me just to save yourself.

All this tells me is that the only goals you have are your own and are willing to do anything to survive, most of all killing the town.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Killthestory »

hey rc sorry if I made u mad wanna wagon hawk now

ok cool uh huh

VOTE: hawk
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by momo »

Also, saying that tunneling you was the right thing to do. So if a town should target you, you are scum. Scum slip right there.

KTS I will join if you get sufficient votes. But right now I will stick on M and M.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

I'll leave it up to RC where we vote but I'd be fully in support of a Hawk wagon right now. I want momo dead but I want Hawk dead more.

-- Mail
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Hawk »

See what I mean LQ? Doesn't matter. *sigh*

@ KTS why am I objectively scummy?

Momo shut up I voted you first idiot. I didn't agree to tunnel you to save my ass. You're the retarded ass scum who couldn't be worth a while to pay attention to who the IC was or not sporadically jump around like an idiot trying to play appeased and get a lynch going and if you think you lynching me and me dying flipping green is gonna save your ass from lynch d2 you're deluted.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Killthestory »

*sigh*
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

momo, on the off chance you are actually town here:
This is your first game. You don't have enough experience to determine what is and isn't "obvscum". You can't. This is your first game. Stop.
That might sound patronising but I'm not really sure how else I'm supposed to express how dumb you throwing that word around is when you literally joined the site 5 days ago.

-- Mail
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:45 pm

I think KTS is Town.

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Actually momo is doing great hawk

Return to “Completed Open Games”