Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

No, I said that in relation to something that I thought Hawk said. Here's what I said on the matter concerning townreads.
In post 1742, Hiraki wrote:As stated many times in this game, I will not build a town case. There is nothing bad about Riley's play if you take the time to read it. Not the most active player but not a bad one.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Creature »

Votecount 4.6
Votecount 4.6

[0] hapahauli
[0] Hiraki
[3] Riley Cake - Sesq, Elena Fisher, Hawk
[L-2]

[0] Toto
[1] Sesq - Music Box
[0] Music Box
[0] Elena Fisher
[2] Hawk - Hiraki, Riley Cake

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: Toto, hapahauli

8 players are alive, therefore 5 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-07 19:15:00)
Sigh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Hiraki »

(sorry)
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hiraki why are you sorry??
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I was joking with the mod
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Hawk »

Oh page top. Right.

Okay Hikari if you won't Lynch Riley will you lynch Sesq still? I don't know of were getting much more out of people today unless ya'll want to wait for more from Riley?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Sesq »

that really isnt good enough reason hikari

your initial avoidance i also find really suspicious
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

HISIES!!! I'M BACK!!!!

I don't know what to say because I've already said everything I wanna say!!! I can't understand what people are talking about!!!!
:D :D ~ xoxoxo Cutie Alert!! Riley is here!! xoxoxo ~ :D :D
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

OOOH!!! HAWKSIES!!! ya never answered my question as to why music box is town!!!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1756, Sesq wrote:your initial avoidance i also find really suspicious
Yes yes we know you want to lynch me, you can call me town but no one is fooled that you want me out of the game
In post 1755, Hawk wrote:Okay Hikari if you won't Lynch Riley will you lynch Sesq still?
Yes
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1710, Hawk wrote:
In post 1708, Sesq wrote:
In post 1706, Toto wrote:Sesq, your wagon analysis doesn't include an actual analysis. What's your conclusion based on the facts?
Good point. That said, I don't really have one. Is there really much to go off of there?
Toto wrote:
In post 1699, Sesq wrote:BBT (town), LUV (town), lowell (town), hiraki (town), mb (undetermined), nebula (town), toto (undetermined).
Why is Hiraki town?
Editing mistake. He's "undetermined" obviously
Do you think Hiraki is town? Why/Why not?

So when you're L-1 the people off your wagon undetermined were

Elena, Me, Hapa (nydus att) and Riley

Yeah I don't think Scum was on your wagon Sesq.

Both Music and Hikari had just gone from not voting to voting you one post count prior. I don't think they're scum otherwise the 3rd non Magna scum buddy would have just lynched you
. (aka Riley since she did say she would hammer, Elena stays on Nebula and then switches to Magna as her next change of vote, and if I was scum I could have just sheeped Toto since I was town reading him early game and as scum if you were both town I shouldn't have cared which way it went.)

So if you're town give me most likely scum pairs at that time from the remaining people left. It most likely means that one of the four off your wagon and one on your wagon were scum team at the time otherwise you should have gotten mislynched. I have a hard time seeing two scum off your wagon and I have a hard time seeing two scum jumping onto your wagon since Hiraki, Toto and MB had all jumped on there one after another putting you to L-1 for a little bit.
It's in this bolded it for you. I don't think Music sits on Sesq all fucking game long and is scum either by the waybRiley but that's besides the point.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

Thank you!!! I didn't notice that!!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Sesq »

Yeah, but if they lynched me that fast everyone would suspect them, especially Magna who had been defending me up to that point
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1762, Sesq wrote:Yeah, but if they lynched me that fast everyone would suspect them, especially Magna who had been defending me up to that point
Why did they have to lynch you quickly? Nebula was a perfectly good counter wagon also MB didn't jump to Lowell. Hiraki did.

Question is how much of Lowell's wagon was scum and how much was town. 4 players left on that wagon are still alive. I can tell you alignment of one (hint it's me I'm green) But the other 3 idk. I think Toto is town. Chance of scum being Riley or Hiraki but both seems slightly unlikely as that means all three wagons d1 were town which doesn't exactly sit well. I still don't think you and Nebula have the big 1v1 d1 and you're both town and MoL chainsaws you for a third town lynch. Like all of that seems way to unlikely.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Sesq »

i'm pretty sure all of lowells wagon was scum. i saw an opportunistic hop by riley in there, the third probably did it just out of it being a good position
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1764, Sesq wrote:i'm pretty sure all of lowells wagon was scum. i saw an opportunistic hop by riley in there, the third probably did it just out of it being a good position
Okay so in that case third scum is me Toto or hiraki. Still should clear MB for you.

I know I'm not scum. Toto doesn't make sense cause he could have just sat you at L-1 let Riley come in and lynch you if you think Riley was scum. Hiraki would make sense if you don't consider Hiraki initially upon entry avoids both town wagons to engage Toto and doesn't really scumread Nebula d1 so yeah I don't see why scum was all over the place. I mean I guess from your PoV I'm scum but I know that's not right so yeah I'm having a hard time seeing you as not Scum Sesq sorry.

VOTE: Sesq

I'm okay with this. Riley says she doesn't have anything else to add.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Toto »

Hikari did vote sesq upon entry.

Magna was saying that nebula is scum and sesq is town.
Hiraki said neb was town and sesq was scum. He sounded very certain abouth both.

Music just said that he didnt want to vote nebula today, and voted sesq instead. That was the l-2 vote.

Hawk, not to say that your conclusion is wrong, but you seem to make too many assumptions about how scum will play and how coordinated they actually are, specially on D1. That narrow thinking looks a bit forced. Have you ever played as mafia?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1766, Toto wrote:Hikari did vote sesq upon entry.

Hiraki said neb was town and sesq was scum. He sounded very certain abouth both.

Music just said that he didnt want to vote nebula today, and voted sesq instead. That was the l-2 vote.

Hawk, not to say that your conclusion is wrong, but you seem to make too many assumptions about how scum will play and how coordinated they actually are, specially on D1. That narrow thinking looks a bit forced. Have you ever played as mafia?
Not on this site nope.

Are you saying you think Hikari could be scum and Sesq town? I mean yeah sure I make a few assumptions but is there a simpler solution than Sesq is scum, MoL chainsawed for him, Riley is associative with MoL and Sesq that's my scum team?

I am slightly concerned the longer this day goes on the more wary I'm becoming of a Sesq lynch flipping town and putting us in Lylo because at that point I'm very uncertain if we could back to back lynch.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1767, Hawk wrote:
In post 1766, Toto wrote:Hikari did vote sesq upon entry.

Not on this site nope.

Are you saying you think Hikari could be scum and Sesq town? I mean yeah sure I make a few assumptions but is there a simpler solution than Sesq is scum, MoL chainsawed for him, Riley is associative with MoL and Sesq that's my scum team?

I am slightly concerned the longer this day goes on the more wary I'm becoming of a Sesq lynch flipping town and putting us in Lylo because at that point I'm very uncertain if we could back to back lynch.
Yeah, I think we're overcomplicating it. However, it seems to be pretty clear by association that riley is indeed scum. Can we just lynch her today, and and if you still want to lynch me tomorrow do that? It feels like we can mostly agree on Riley here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Hawk »

Like I said before I'm okay either way. However either Hapa and Toto have to agree to lynch Riley or MB or Hikari need to jump off and idk if they're willing to do that. Hikari already said he won't lynch Riley today.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Music Box »

I'd rather stick with lynching Sesq as I'm more certain there but if we can't then I'm prepared to switch to Riley.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:35 am

Post by hapahauli »

Been a bit busy the last few days. I'll read over the last few pages and see what I think.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Toto »

Riley
. If you are town you need to get in here and start talking. Your case on Hawk is that he was doing nothing but now he is doing something. How does that affect your read? Do you have other scumreads than Hawk? Can you explain your Hawk scum read beyond what you already said?

MB
. You are also very quiet, I don't see anything wrong in your ISO but that could be just careful mafia.

Let's give some more time Riley to talk,
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

No no no!!! I said before that it's cos I can't find anyone I feel goodsies 'bout lynching, so I just use POE!!!!! I TOWNREAD EVERYONE ELSE SO I WANNA LYNCH HAWK!!!

I wanna know why everyone seems to not care about music box!!!! I'd rather lynch him over sesqy!!!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1773, Riley Cake wrote:No no no!!! I said before that it's cos I can't find anyone I feel goodsies 'bout lynching, so I just use POE!!!!! I TOWNREAD EVERYONE ELSE SO I WANNA LYNCH HAWK!!!

I wanna know why everyone seems to not care about music box!!!! I'd rather lynch him over sesqy!!!!!
"There's noone I feel good about lynching except for hawk"

"id rather lynch mb over sesq"

VOTE: Riley Cake

ive done this already but it needs to be restated you cant even keep your own continuity within posts

you're worse than lowell (he got his reads weird from one post to the next ) and he got a flash wagon for it, where is everyone wagoning Riley? Maybe you've just learned not to do that, which I commend, but this is obvious scum at this point.

Return to “Completed Open Games”