Rem and Ram
Rem and Ram
Goon
Rem and Ram
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Rem and Ram »

Creats, I pretty much convinced Alisae to scumread you.
-Human Sequencer
Hydra between Alisae (Rem) and Human Sequencer (Ram)
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Creature »

Okay, you scumread me, then you're scum.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1062, Gorkington wrote:theres probably four scum right?

the only way scum doesnt know who is in what neighborhood is if there are at least two neighborhoods with no scum.

not entirely impossible, but like, not likely?

and then anti has basically made it so scum just has to look for who has stronger connections/interactions than they should.

theres also that i dont think anti is a gimmicky mod.
The entire problem with MOI's argument in our PT was that he was assuming strange distributions of scum/town in pt's, yet he used the argument in one breath still with statements such as "scum allready know all pt's".
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:05 am

Post by Vecna »

I guess I dont have the meta on the SAD slot that some have, but I really dont understand this wagon at all. Guess if im right ill be the designated white knight tomorrow.

Titus, engage with me some, because im actually very surprised that you have a gut townread on me, even after MOI outed that we had a discussion/fights in our PT about mechanics. Normally id suspect that you get triggered by my current playstyle, especially if told that behind closed doors im still doing the mechanics thing.
Rem and Ram
Rem and Ram
Goon
Rem and Ram
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Rem and Ram »

It's OK vecna, we can take the fall together.
We won't though because Arthur's town.
-Human Sequencer
Hydra between Alisae (Rem) and Human Sequencer (Ram)
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:39 am

Post by kuror0 »

huh I'm so behind again. I'm really sorry but life issues and got almost no free time. I'm hoping things slow down by tomorrow or else I will ask for replacement
Too lazy to be scum.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 1072, Vecna wrote:
In post 988, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I will tell you a short story Cheetory.

I used to be a young paladin once who played mafia by the rule book, answering questions, asking my own questions, trying to figure out people, interacting with people, and acted very pro-town all around. But over time, I noticed I continued to be mislynched all the time for some reason! It got so bad that it made me dislike this game and the people. Why put so much effort when I am still getting mislynched by people who barely put any effort. And some people have the AUDACITY to tell me that the way I put so much effort indicated I was trying too hard or that I was trying to trick people by looking pro town? It made me dislike this game! So I took a long hiatus from this game. But then I spectated a game where a player, who was one of the few players I met when I first started to play, played spectacularly and was able to catch all the scum super quickly. It brought an inspiration within me! I realize what first drew me to mafia in the first place. Catching scum! So I decided to the game. But I decided that being a pleasant pro-town super helpful player was not the way to go. And at the end of the day, I actually don't care too much who wins, etc. This is a game after all! The point is to have fun with it. And what is fun for me is correctly identifying scum. Which is why I still play - to correctly identify scum. If I deem something as worthless it's not because I'm trying to be a jerk or big meanie. It's literally that it does not help me with my goal - finding scum. You will notice I ask very little of other people and mostly play as an observer who commentates on other interactions. That's because I know I refuse/dodge a lot of questions myself, it's not fair to then turn around and expect other people to answer questions from me. What fascinates and interests me is the little interactions that people have, and the fun and satisfaction I get is from correctly identifying who is trying to manipulate and trick others. You might be thinking at this point,
mastina
SAD, why don't you just observe? Simply put, I get no satisfaction from being right as a spectator, because
I
am not in any danger myself. It's easy for someone sitting on the high seat to see the full gladiator arena. They are sitting in their comfy chair away from the blood and gore! But to be inside the gladiator arena and still be able to tell which people are on your side wanting to help you out and which people belong to Cesar alone and have lost empathy and want to only tear you to shreds, now THAT'S a satisfying feeling. I am but a gladiator risking my life to tell apart the spies from the heroes. But I am not a hero myself. This is why I say I'm not a town leader or champion. It's true! I aim to be a mafia PRODIGY to identify scum correctly (which is why I hate being scum so much so boring), but I am not there to lead town to victory.

I mean me too thanks.
Suspicionpoints for people that ignore this post after this point and do keep their vote without engaging some of this stuff.
It's because most people are just bad players compared to how the game used to be played. They think they want to engage with me until I actually give them something then they realize "holy moly he's obv town but my pride!!!"

Anyway, I'll look at my wagon tonight and do analysis as to who are the scum. Usually pref to wait till it's L-1 but I might not have that much time later in the week.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Rem and Ram
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Creature »

Every day I don't see scum flipping makes me more irritated.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Steven Quartz

This vote stays until a fuck is given by this slot
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Gorkington »

unvote

vla until saturday
trash
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Human Sequencer's posts make me even more confident in my R&R town read
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1041, Rick and Andrea wrote:Anyways, right now I am not 100% against SAD lynch, but I am worried about Beeboy and Creature atm, because I feel Beeboy reads and thoughts are just empty space. Creature with his reads just being super bad.
I agree with beeboy, but I feel like I go through the same song and dance with Creature every game

You should know by now that Creature's reads being bad/making no sense doesn't make him scum. As far as I know he lurks super hard as scum and has trouble making his posts sound natural. As annoying as it is, I feel that his many posts proclaiming that the same three people are scum as well as posts like "why aren't scum lynched yet" are more likely to come from town!Creature than scum!Creature.

Wasn't it you who said something similar earlier?
Voices of Truth
Voices of Truth
Goon
Voices of Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Voices of Truth »

In post 1035, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1033, Voices of Truth wrote:
In post 1031, Majiffy wrote:Titus an R&R lynch isn't happening today, too many stated reservations.

Cuddle up close with me on Creature.
I am on SAD.
Not really. If I am right, obvious VCA positives along with flipping scum.

If I am wrong, eliminating noise factor plus VCA advantages.

VCA doesn't suggest I am wrong either.

Win win.
~A hydrae of ThinkBig and Titus.
Voices of Truth
Voices of Truth
Goon
Voices of Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:40 am

In post 1041, Rick and Andrea wrote:Gork, weren't you saying you don't want much filler in the game right now? Don't see why you posted that.

Anyways, right now I am not 100% against SAD lynch, but I am worried about Beeboy and Creature atm, because I feel Beeboy reads and thoughts are just empty space. Creature with his reads just being super bad.

I had an argument with Maria earlier about why she scumread SAD, and I decided to let her keep pushing that.

I prefer to lead hydra, obviously but she knows SAD much better than me.

~Rick (Firebringer), Maria Subordinate for today.
Beeboy is in my sort list for a reason.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1084, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Steven Quartz

Lame
ok
Voices of Truth
Voices of Truth
Goon
Voices of Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:42 am

In post 1044, Vecna wrote:My day2 is probably going to be more to your type of liking though, if youre town this game. All part of the plan.
I am just keeping this in wtf prob townish category.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1038, Sakura Hana wrote:I am on SAD too and im not moving because he's been changing his stance of me over time ever since my vote on him.
Sorry Jiffy.
Seriously?

My read on you has been changing constantly too. It's perfectly natural to have stances change as the game progresses and you should know this. I even agree with him that your posting since early game has gotten notably worse.
Voices of Truth
Voices of Truth
Goon
Voices of Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:46 am

In post 1054, Vecna wrote:
In post 672, Creature wrote:Again gonna say Firebringer doesn't play like this as town.
Would like Titus' input on this. Can you compare it to your bastard hydra experiences with FB titus? I knew I ended up sr'ing your slot that game.
I think Fire's town but not 100% sold.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1065, Vecna wrote:
In post 775, Spiffeh wrote:beeboy is a good candidate for scum

PEdit: @Gorkington do you have any scum reads currently?
:lol:
Do you disagree?
Voices of Truth
Voices of Truth
Goon
Voices of Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:48 am

In post 1078, Vecna wrote:Titus, engage with me some, because im actually very surprised that you have a gut townread on me, even after MOI outed that we had a discussion/fights in our PT about mechanics.
That's a reason to TR you, not SR you.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1092, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1038, Sakura Hana wrote:I am on SAD too and im not moving because he's been changing his stance of me over time ever since my vote on him.
Sorry Jiffy.
Seriously?

My read on you has been changing constantly too. It's perfectly natural to have stances change as the game progresses and you should know this. I even agree with him that your posting since early game has gotten notably worse.
Your stance change makes sense, his feels unnatural since it only started happening since my vote on him.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1084, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Steven Quartz

Yeah this is awful

It's inevitable that this slot will be replaced. You seemed to have some strong opinions as you caught up but opted to do the least useful thing you can do with your vote.
Rick and Andrea
Rick and Andrea
Goon
Rick and Andrea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Rick and Andrea »

In post 1087, Spiffeh wrote:You should know by now that Creature's reads being bad/making no sense doesn't make him scum. As far as I know he lurks super hard as scum and has trouble making his posts sound natural. As annoying as it is, I feel that his many posts proclaiming that the same three people are scum as well as posts like "why aren't scum lynched yet" are more likely to come from town!Creature than scum!Creature.

Wasn't it you who said something similar earlier?
I did say that about him lurking more is scum tell, but I don't think it will hold true forever and while Glork and me talked about this in PT about that he will eventually weaken out over long game if he is scum, I think lynching him later phases becomes more difficult because players will not want to lynch him.

I don't agree with you on comments that "why arent scum lynched yet" is townie. I should do a proper analysis of his meta though, because I have a horrible track record with him, when I finish that, ill get back to you on if meta is any good for a real read either way.

The only townie thing I saw in Creatures ISO was his comment that "This isn't how Firebringer plays" which I agreed with, but I think that is something that could be pointed out by anyone.

~Rick
Hydra of Firebringer and MariaR
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also this is weird.
When i wasnt putting any sort of effort and just relaxing my posts were "better"?
How does that even work.
But hey if it's like that I guess now you can see why i dont want to put effort.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”