nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7700 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 7659, Alisae wrote:nancy, I'm going to give you 2 more recent games to go meta Elbrin with, because last time I checked Elbrin hasn't played since bloodborne and honestly the way I see it, more recent meta is better, right?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69654
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69290 (Oh god it's my first game on site how embarassing)
So he's not as strong in these games as in his old games. (I didn't read your ISO don't worry.) I'm waffling. On the one hand his content this game has largely been subpar but on the other hand this game is kind of broken by how bloated it is.

Like this is kind of a fair assessment if you give him the benefit of the doubt:
In post 5999, Elbirn wrote:If you'll look back in my iso you'll see me literally drowning in spam and nonsense trying in vain to get a word in edgewise
In post 7671, Alisae wrote:Brian where you at with reads?

nancy what do you think of followed by ?
Also what do you think of
I TRed him for the first one, but in retrospect given that that was basically the biggest burst of content from him and it was defense I'm not inclined to love it. The second one is mostly NAI. I like the third one but it's ultimately NAI because scum!Elbirn could say that knowing it'd have no effect. I can't blame him for not doing more to pull Titus out of it.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7701 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 7692, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not like anyone is going to follow Brain, he doesn't have any pull.
It's okay. Maybe if I just plant my vote where it is for about a day or so, votes will magically materialize for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7702 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

nancy you ignored my personality question.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7703 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by nancy »

What personality question?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7704 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 7670, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 7666, nancy wrote:
In post 7660, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Two things you should know about me.

I hate being wrong and I'm lazy. I'm not going to go back and reread to get a better picture. I've been legit devastated since ABR flipped town. If all you two are going to is just say here is a town/scum game or two from so and so, that's not really talking about reads. Why is Brain considered like an IC? Why can't we lynch Sondam?
If you'd actually read the games you'd see how stark the difference was. You don't like VCA reads. You don't like meta reads. OK, fine. Doesn't mean you have to be narky if we get our reads this way. Why does it matter that people have TRs on Brian? Is he obvscum to you? We aren't going to blindly lynch Sondam just because you think it's scum. Can't be bothered holding your hand with this stuff.

@Alisae am reading them.

BRIAN WHAT THE FUCK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
Can you tell me what Elbrin's personality like? Or Creature's? If you can answer me that and they agree with your assessment, I'll sheep your meta reads for the rest of the game.

I'm not trying to be annoying, I'm not just going to lynch someone based off meta.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7705 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 7674, Brian Skies wrote:Maxous - idk
Pressure it and help yourself find out?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7706 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by nancy »

Elbirn is an emotional player who doesn't give many fucks and hunts with his nose. He plays loose and hot but he's capable of restraint when he wants it and he gets through games by being just on point enough to irritate scum without being enough of a threat to be nked. Creature is lazy but he's sharp and his sense of humor comes alive when people don't see eye to eye with him.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7707 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 7700, nancy wrote:
In post 7659, Alisae wrote:nancy, I'm going to give you 2 more recent games to go meta Elbrin with, because last time I checked Elbrin hasn't played since bloodborne and honestly the way I see it, more recent meta is better, right?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69654
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69290 (Oh god it's my first game on site how embarassing)
So he's not as strong in these games as in his old games. (I didn't read your ISO don't worry.) I'm waffling. On the one hand his content this game has largely been subpar but on the other hand this game is kind of broken by how bloated it is.

Like this is kind of a fair assessment if you give him the benefit of the doubt:
In post 5999, Elbirn wrote:If you'll look back in my iso you'll see me literally drowning in spam and nonsense trying in vain to get a word in edgewise
In post 7671, Alisae wrote:Brian where you at with reads?

nancy what do you think of followed by ?
Also what do you think of
I TRed him for the first one, but in retrospect given that that was basically the biggest burst of content from him and it was defense I'm not inclined to love it. The second one is mostly NAI. I like the third one but it's ultimately NAI because scum!Elbirn could say that knowing it'd have no effect. I can't blame him for not doing more to pull Titus out of it.
I mean a lot of us were feeling that way wrt the sentiment in 5999 that you quoted.

That said his tunnel on me is still as crap here as it was in the newbie where he literally only admitted I might be town because I kept trying to work with him after he'd been lynched despite him also not really giving me anything useful there. I just don't have the patience to work through his crap every game apparently.

As far as the thing about pulling Titus out of it... You have vecna as a scumread. Did you think at all about the point I raised that he literally shot himself in the foot by trying to convince Titus to replace out so the hydra dissonance and issues with ABR stopped destroying town? Since you seem to imply here that a townish thing would be to try to stop that.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7708 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Kyouko wagon looks like more fun. Why aren't you okay with a Kyouko wagon?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7709 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 7706, nancy wrote:Elbirn is an emotional player who doesn't give many fucks and hunts with his nose. He plays loose and hot but he's capable of restraint when he wants it and he gets through games by being just on point enough to irritate scum without being enough of a threat to be nked. Creature is lazy but he's sharp and his sense of humor comes alive when people don't see eye to eye with him.
This sounds like a dating game show now
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7710 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 7706, nancy wrote:Elbirn is an emotional player who doesn't give many fucks and hunts with his nose. He plays loose and hot but he's capable of restraint when he wants it and he gets through games by being just on point enough to irritate scum without being enough of a threat to be nked. Creature is lazy but he's sharp and his sense of humor comes alive when people don't see eye to eye with him.
@Creature @Elbrin:

Is this a fair and accurate assessment?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7711 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Wait, why does Nancy have Vecna as a scumread?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7712 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 7707, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:As far as the thing about pulling Titus out of it... You have vecna as a scumread. Did you think at all about the point I raised that he literally shot himself in the foot by trying to convince Titus to replace out so the hydra dissonance and issues with ABR stopped destroying town? Since you seem to imply here that a townish thing would be to try to stop that.
The points you raised were good and I was only pushing you on them before because I was trying to buddy up with him/scum to avoid nightkills. Yes it's obviously highly Town-motivated to stop a spat like that.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7713 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by davesaz »

One of the things that nancy did piqued my interest. What do I get from compare/combine flipped town
reads with reads of players I think are strong town reads?
Note: this is new, so yeah you haven't seen me do it this way before...

Is anyone bothering to analyze ABR's reads from before he got ran up and stopped talking?
In post 4782, Albert B. Rampage wrote: Town: Yuri,
Spiffeh
nancy, davesaz, Maxou, Sondam and Nero.
PV: He's actually doing stuff in this game, it's good. Townlean.
ssbm, Caesar, Elbirn: not enough posts.
Creature, Leon: IDK
NoticeMeSenpai: I don't like his post calling A+N town based on irrelevant meta.
Scum: Vecnar, LUV,
A+N
Alisae
In post 7613, nancy wrote:
Aslan

Nero Cain

Yuri

MathBlade

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies

Caesar Wills It

Lil Uzi Vert

Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko

davesaz

Maxous

Sondam

NoticeMeSenpai
Nancy reorganized
Aslan, Yuri, MathBlade, Creature, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko, NoticeMeSenpai
Nero Cain, davesaz, Sondam
Leonshade, Elbirn, Vecna, Maxous
(missing - PeregrineV)

Additive reads with emphasis on TR's
TR=4; Null or not mentioned=2; SR=1

Yuri 4+4
nancy 4+4
dave 4+2
Maxous 4+1
Sondam 4+2
Nero 4+2
PV 3+2
Creature 2+4
Leon 2+1
NoticeMeSenpai 2+4
Vecna 1+1
LUV 1+4
Math 2+4
Caesar 2+4
ssbm 2+4
Alisae 1+4
Brian Skies 2+4

ABR + {nancy + Fro99er} totals
nancy, Yuri
dave, Sondam, Nero, Creature, NoticeMeSenpai, Math, Caesar, ssbm, Brian Skies
Maxous, PV, LUV, Alisae
Leon
Vecna

To do: compare with more people I think are town, and with the so-far bottom of the list...
* Nero, Creature reads lists
* Leon, Vecna reads lists
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7714 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 7709, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Just don't let me give an assessment of you..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7715 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol what the hell Dave?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7716 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by nancy »

FTR davesaz I'm willing to bet my game life that Aslan is Town here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7717 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

LOL

VOTE: Dave
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7718 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7719 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 7712, nancy wrote:
In post 7707, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:As far as the thing about pulling Titus out of it... You have vecna as a scumread. Did you think at all about the point I raised that he literally shot himself in the foot by trying to convince Titus to replace out so the hydra dissonance and issues with ABR stopped destroying town? Since you seem to imply here that a townish thing would be to try to stop that.
The points you raised were good and I was only pushing you on them before because I was trying to buddy up with him/scum to avoid nightkills. Yes it's obviously highly Town-motivated to stop a spat like that.
In which case you're likely wrong on your Vecna scumread. Unless you can see scum motivation for alienating his biggest ally in this game to the point where it culminated in the person scumreading him only being left in the slot. Because as much as I'd
to given his playstyle grates on me, I've come to accept that I just can't see him as scum given that, and my issues with him are likely just playstyle/personality related.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7720 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 7716, nancy wrote:FTR davesaz I'm willing to bet my game life that Aslan is Town here.
Echo
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7721 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 7714, nancy wrote:
In post 7709, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Just don't let me give an assessment of you..
Please do :P
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7722 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 7715, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lol what the hell Dave?
I gotta get a handle on it somehow...
In post 7716, nancy wrote:FTR davesaz I'm willing to bet my game life that Aslan is Town here.
He's on your town list but not ABR's. Now I want to see what adding in Creature's and Nero's lists do.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7723 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I want one too, the Elbrin one seems accurate.

Thought nancy was just trolling.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7724 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by davesaz »

That's if I can actually get a sensible list out of Creature btw.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”