Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 am

Post by eagerSnake »

VC 1.04

alban (4): McMenno, Not_Mafia, randomidget, Börk Börk
Dwlee99 (1): PimHel
Not_Mafia (1): Socrates

Not Voting (6): aronagrundy, PranaDevil, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, alban, bangthemafia, Dwlee99

With 12 votes in play, it takes 7 votes to lynch!

The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-13 22:00:00).
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:12 am

Post by PimHel »

I like it when word choices like 'aaaww sweet' results in poking and a serious answer follows~
Though I'm very curious to your reasons.

What I also like is how you deny disecting Alban's post, yet my explanation gets a 'fair enough'.

Post 63 and Post 66 are your responses to Socrates.
In post 174, Dwlee99 wrote:
I think it is odd that Alban didn't just say that he was wondering why someone voted him
. His entire behavior since being wagonned has been off, I don't know enough about his posting habits to say absolutely conclusively,
but his reduction in posting especially when close to lynch
rubs me the wrong way.
Disagreed
reaching
You're just putting everything Alban does into the 'scummy' category.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:17 am

Post by McMenno »

same could be said for yourself
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:31 am

Post by PimHel »

The difference is that I'm right ;)
But if you want my attention, then you should answer Prana's questions.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Socrates »

It's a fine line between "it makes sense that scum would post this" and "scum would post this, yet town would not." or "Scum would benefit from posting in this way."

I'm looking at Dwlee again, and maybe my dismissal of tunneling was precisely the wrong thing to do.

He keeps saying that Alban's posts are "odd" or "off" or it "rubs him wrong", either being unwilling or unable to dig deeper into Alban's posts to come up with much strategic intent behind them other than the parts where they keep calling each other scummy for calling each other scummy.

@Dwlee, as far as I can tell, you entire case against Alban is that you don't like the feel of his posts and the fact that he is pushing back on you. Let's see a real case out of you, yeah?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 171, PimHel wrote:2. Your response to Socrates is terrible. Socrates posted twice about his claim. The next post is about the Alban wagon. So his vote and him mentioning scum on the wagon didn't 'come out of nowhere'. Soft-jab spotted.
I'm saying it doesn't logically follow. Like, he talks about some stuff, then just says "Scum is on alban wagon!" and then votes not mafia, but considering his "Scum on alban wagon" thing didn't logically follow it kinda comes out of nowhere. I don't understand this point at all?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 179, Socrates wrote:@Dwlee, as far as I can tell, you entire case against Alban is that you don't like the feel of his posts and the fact that he is pushing back on you. Let's see a real case out of you, yeah?
That is not the whole thing, I've already said my problems with alban's posting, you can look at my iso for that.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Socrates »

"Says some stuff"

"didn't logically follow"

You didn't understand my words, and maybe this is my fault, but at least admit that it might have been on you to grasp what I was saying.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Socrates »

In post 181, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 179, Socrates wrote:@Dwlee, as far as I can tell, you entire case against Alban is that you don't like the feel of his posts and the fact that he is pushing back on you. Let's see a real case out of you, yeah?
That is not the whole thing, I've already said my problems with alban's posting, you can look at my iso for that.
Nope. Not seeing much.

Please help this old codger out by taking a minute out of your day to put it all together in a single post.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Socrates »

If you would be so kind, further contextualize why, at the time I first asked you, you were
so sure
that Alban was scum back on page 3.

And are you still that sure? You're not voting him.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Acting confident helps get out of RVS by starting a wagon, I was not super sure Alban was scum. I'm taking a step back to reexamine his slot and maybe give him time to get it together if he is town but I don't want to advance his wagon atm.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 182, Socrates wrote:"Says some stuff"

"didn't logically follow"

You didn't understand my words, and maybe this is my fault, but at least admit that it might have been on you to grasp what I was saying.
No, you said stuff completely unrelated to whether or not the wagon had scum on it or not.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 51, Dwlee99 wrote:It is a negative utility role, you claim it in your first post, full stop. Unless you have extremely good reason to, you have to do it in your first post, it is like a miller. That isnt even why Im voting you, though, Im voting you because who the heck asks "Are we still in RVS?" outside of your first games.
In post 52, Dwlee99 wrote:It is like you were trying to alleviate pressure on your slot by asking any question to seem useful.
In post 56, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 42, alban wrote:I am being wagoned too.
In post 57, Dwlee99 wrote:I would argue that is feeling some type of pressure.
In post 91, Dwlee99 wrote:Le Pro Tip: trying to alleviate pressure on your slot by asking any question to seem useful is scummy
In post 115, Dwlee99 wrote:Lurking out the wagon and hoping some town fucks up won't help you here, alban.
In post 116, Dwlee99 wrote:You're just throwing shade at people making cases against you and it is really funny. You say prana is posturing yet your vote is on me, despite me clarifying my reasoning (which you said was "juvenile") and not adding anything to it. It is subtle OMGUS.
In post 117, Dwlee99 wrote:you not adding anything*
In post 135, Dwlee99 wrote:He's throwing shade because he isn't pointing out anything actually scummy or scumhunting. Here's the difference.

Alban said
In post 111, alban wrote:No, he isn't. He is posturing.
Now, if he maybe expanded on that or explained his reasoning for believing prana was posturing, that would
not
be "throwing shade."
Instead he has just said 'No, they're posturing' which doesn't explain
anything

In addition, here is his post where he votes me
In post 53, alban wrote:'Like' being the operative word. Conjecture.
I didn't feel any pressure. So there's no question about alleviating it.
Your arguments are quite juvenile.
VOTE: dwlee
He calls my arguments juvenile, doesn't say why they are juvenile, and then votes me cause.. why? And if you'll notice he's doing this to the main pushers of his wagon (you and me) to discredit us and alleviate pressure on his slot. That is why it is "throwing shade" as opposed to scumhunting.
In post 165, Dwlee99 wrote:I did have a reason when I voted you, it is in the post where I voted. My case grows against you, yes, but it isnt post-facto reasoning.
Your repeated attempts to paint me as scummy with silly arguments is the main reason Im scumreading you. especially since it is a pushback from my push on you.
In post 174, Dwlee99 wrote:I think it is odd that Alban didn't just say that he was wondering why someone voted him. His entire behavior since being wagonned has been off, I don't know enough about his posting habits to say absolutely conclusively, but his reduction in posting especially when close to lynch rubs me the wrong way.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by alban »

In post 185, Dwlee99 wrote:Acting confident helps get out of RVS by starting a wagon, I was not super sure Alban was scum. I'm taking a step back to reexamine his slot and maybe give him time to get it together if he is town but I don't want to advance his wagon atm.
Seems like a complete 180 degrees turn.
While you are on the backfoot and introspecting, try answering why you are satisfied with no explanations from people on my wagon, while you were pushing me for lack of explanations.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by alban »

Fairly confident of my vote on Dwlee.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Socrates »

Jesus christ, Dwlee, you have yet again failed to understand the words that I am saying to you. And you are apparently incapable of conceiving of this being because of anything other than my logic being nonsensical whilst yours is perfect and cohesive and clear to all around you.

You are either scum or a belligerent, dense, AND arrogant townie.

I find myself hoping it's the former.

and since nothing short of a prod is going to get Not_Mafia to post,

VOTE: Dwlee

I'm out until other people decide to start chiming in.
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Börk Börk »

In case it's not blatantly obvious to everyone already, the dayvigged guy is 99.9% definitely not a town doctor. Y'know, this being oddrole mafia and all.
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Börk Börk »

UNVOTE: because I think I'm done messing about in this game. For now, at least.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by alban »

In post 191, Börk Börk wrote:In case it's not blatantly obvious to everyone already, the dayvigged guy is 99.9% definitely not a town doctor. Y'know, this being oddrole mafia and all.
But then why was he outed as a town doc?

Also, why wasn't I lynched? Is L higher this game? Or maybe the same people voted twice for me. In any case, a hair thin escape from lynch. I had given up. Assholes.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by alban »

In post 192, Börk Börk wrote:UNVOTE: because I think I'm done messing about in this game. For now, at least.
Your 'messing about' almost cost me my life. Bloody moron.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by alban »

Not to mention that I had to claim. Could have been useful to nullify some of the night actions.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by PimHel »

In post 180, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 171, PimHel wrote:2. Your response to Socrates is terrible. Socrates posted twice about his claim. The next post is about the Alban wagon. So his vote and him mentioning scum on the wagon didn't 'come out of nowhere'. Soft-jab spotted.
I'm saying it doesn't logically follow. Like, he talks about some stuff, then just says "Scum is on alban wagon!" and then votes not mafia, but considering his "Scum on alban wagon" thing didn't logically follow it kinda comes out of nowhere. I don't understand this point at all?
He said that scum were cautious to jump at his claim, so they probably went for the next easy vote: Alban. With your post, you tried to discredit his thought-proces.
In post 185, Dwlee99 wrote:Acting confident helps get out of RVS by starting a wagon, I was not super sure Alban was scum. I'm taking a step back to reexamine his slot and maybe give him time to get it together if he is town but I don't want to advance his wagon atm.
So what do you think of the players who did vote Alban again?
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Börk Börk »

In post 194, alban wrote:
In post 192, Börk Börk wrote:UNVOTE: because I think I'm done messing about in this game. For now, at least.
Your 'messing about' almost cost me my life. Bloody moron.
U mad? :)

People like this are the reason why I mess about.
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Börk Börk »

In fact.
VOTE: alban

Kiss my ass. And be nice.
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Börk Börk »

In post 193, alban wrote:
In post 191, Börk Börk wrote:In case it's not blatantly obvious to everyone already, the dayvigged guy is 99.9% definitely not a town doctor. Y'know, this being oddrole mafia and all.
But then why was he outed as a town doc?

Also, why wasn't I lynched? Is L higher this game? Or maybe the same people voted twice for me. In any case, a hair thin escape from lynch. I had given up. Assholes.
1) there must be a role that makes people out as other roles. Modified millermaker or something.
2) yes, people voted you twice
3) man, doesn't it suck when everyone else is an asshole? have you ever considered the fact that you may be the asshole?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”