Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8075 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8074, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I can do two of Vecna's scum reads, lets go!
Wich two?

Why am I so low Vecna?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8076 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:28 am

Post by nancy »

Nero what's your read on Vecna?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8077 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

derp town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8078 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sondam and Yuri.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8079 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum town.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8080 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:33 am

Post by nancy »

OK Nero you can be Town.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8081 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:35 am

Post by nancy »

Sondam is Town btw. Your reads are completely off as usual LUV.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8082 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Vecna »

Which ones, and why not the other ones?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8083 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 8042, Vecna wrote:
In post 7991, Alisae wrote:I feel like Leon is treating Brian like he was treating me in Spyro.
We were both scum together and the whole game he was distancing himself from me but he was also keeping other oppertunities open.
Like I feel like Leon told Brian in their scum PT after Brian hammered ABR "Hey, you're going to get some heat on you and I'm probably going to have to bus you."
So it suddenly went from lock-hard townread on Leon to suddenly thinking he's bussing huh?

What happened to that meta you had on the slot? Also, very convenient that you refuse to answer my meta-related questions when I asked them, but now ur suddenly in "leon might be bad mode"

VOTE: Alisea

Scum-scum-scum

I want this lynched so we can lynch all the other slots that have been townreading it based on meta.
Im not buying it. Noone cares to explain any of it. Its false false townreads.
I think I'm the main perpetrator of TRing Ali based on meta here. Unless Ali was purposefully playing worse in Spyro (though after a while he actually was and it was hilarious) or leveled up after just one game, I don't think he's scum here. I don't understand all of his reads changes, but I see it more as town flailing around in a game with no obvscum than inherently scummy.
In post 8046, nancy wrote:@Math well I just skimmed like 5 of his other games and results are inconclusive soooo nothing from meta unless I actually pore over it, which isn't really my style.

@Leonshade you passed the test.

VOTE: Caesar

@Venca pick another slot, Aslan isn't happening.
Reaction test, should've known.
In post 8053, Vecna wrote:Interesting that noone on my wagon went to ABR, except Caesar and brian skies
Everything seems to point to Brian and nobody wants to wagon him.
In post 8057, Vecna wrote:At any rate; Leon, Nancy, LUV - I want to come to a concensus with you guys, where we openly discuss on who were going to lynch today.
Looking at what's common between you and nancy, Caesar is the one I'm willing to vote for.

VOTE: Caesar
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8084 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8075, Nero Cain wrote:
Wich two?

Why am I so low Vecna?
Because ive done a meta-hunt on you and your scum and town play are just too damn similair, to the point where I really cannot tell the difference. So I have no basis in townreading you and ill have to remain suspicious, sorry. Take it as a compliment I guess?

The fact that Caesar claimed he could.....based on the ammount of ingame stuff that had happened up untill that point also makes me feel really strange. Not sure if it just meant its Scumceasar outing fake reads, or whether youre both scum partners together.....

At any rate, thanks for reminding me indirectly that Caesar is a good lynch today
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8085 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, I still feel like I need some convincing of why people pick for caesar, but the other names on my list are people they wouldnt consider lynching. Ill understand Alisae, but why the others?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8086 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8084, Vecna wrote:Because ive done a meta-hunt on you and your scum and town play are just too damn similair, to the point where I really cannot tell the difference. So I have no basis in townreading you and ill have to remain suspicious, sorry. Take it as a compliment I guess?

The fact that Caesar claimed he could.....based on the ammount of ingame stuff that had happened up untill that point also makes me feel really strange. Not sure if it just meant its Scumceasar outing fake reads, or whether youre both scum partners together....
Why not look at my stances and reads? You agree with my Sodom, Math and Dave reads and even though I am not hard scumreading Ali right now you are. So what do you think I've been bussing this whole time?

I haven't exactly been lurking so I'm not really understanding why Ceasar saying that he could town read me odd. And he wasn't the only one town reading me so IDK.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8087 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Leonshade »

Sondam is a TR, though not a strong one anymore. Still would prefer not to lynch today.

Yuri is likewise a TR, though one that was formed D1 and hasn't changed much since. They haven't done much since, and it's a bit worrying that the most I remember them being active was when they were close to being lynched.

Sondam and Yuri are probably my weakest TRs at this point, but I'd prefer to lynch outside them today.

davesaz I'd be fine with, but he's not a lynchable for nancy.

Maxous I'm back and forth on, I misread him in Undertale but he doesn't feel like his Undertale self here. Nero has warmed up to gut town for me.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8088 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8004, Leonshade wrote:What's your read on Brian, Nero?
I'm kindaish POE town reading him. I understand why you are scumreading him. I think if he's scum he'd have to be scum with Nancy. Remember his "reads" list and he called Nancy manipulative? That's not really an accusation you make if you are town reading a slot so he's scum and calls his buddy maniplutive b/c a scum her
WOULD BE
manipulative. :igmeou:

Nancy accusing you of dumbtelling was really dumb and I don't really buy the reaction test explanation. Why do you?
In post 8026, nancy wrote:His ability to work with other people is just nowhere to be seen
Its a team game but just b/c it is doesn't mean I'm going to wagon players I don't think are scum as THAT is the ultimate objective...atleast for town like me. And its not even accurate as I've been on PLENTY of wagons so you can take your strongly worded manipulative bullshit and shove it.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8089 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Creature »

Nero and Maxous are likely town.

Join Caesar, the promising wagon
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8090 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maria and Garry being inactive for large portions of the game and only coming in to defend themselves is scummy as fuck. A Cesar lynch would be just straight policy for me. Pine lurking and doing shit all could maybe be scum but the I sorta feel like if he was scum he'd make more of an attempt to do things.

Like he's blatantly posting it up elsewhere and ignoring this game.

Its WIFOM I guess.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8091 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Creature »

Consider me in the Sondam wagon, switching my vote if more people go for it.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8092 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8086, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8084, Vecna wrote:Because ive done a meta-hunt on you and your scum and town play are just too damn similair, to the point where I really cannot tell the difference. So I have no basis in townreading you and ill have to remain suspicious, sorry. Take it as a compliment I guess?

The fact that Caesar claimed he could.....based on the ammount of ingame stuff that had happened up untill that point also makes me feel really strange. Not sure if it just meant its Scumceasar outing fake reads, or whether youre both scum partners together....
Why not look at my stances and reads? You agree with my Sodom, Math and Dave reads and even though I am not hard scumreading Ali right now you are. So what do you think I've been bussing this whole time?

I haven't exactly been lurking so I'm not really understanding why Ceasar saying that he could town read me odd. And he wasn't the only one town reading me so IDK.
He (caesar) based it on meta, the rest hasnt. I find you one of the hardest people to meta-read on this site, thus I find his reason for townreading you nonsense. Do you not agree on that part at least?

Also without scum flips I cannot really use your stances since im not vain enough to pre-emptively think all my scumreads are going to be correct. We've only recently began to have somewhat similair reads, so yeah....not much to go on.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8093 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, I have no desire to get you lynched today Nero - and your desire to work with us has been noted, as your agitation that im not townreading you that at least appears genuine.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8094 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 8088, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8004, Leonshade wrote:What's your read on Brian, Nero?
I'm kindaish POE town reading him. I understand why you are scumreading him. I think if he's scum he'd have to be scum with Nancy. Remember his "reads" list and he called Nancy manipulative? That's not really an accusation you make if you are town reading a slot so he's scum and calls his buddy maniplutive b/c a scum her
WOULD BE
manipulative. :igmeou:

Nancy accusing you of dumbtelling was really dumb and I don't really buy the reaction test explanation. Why do you?
Because I had her as lock-town already. It was weird and I'd be skeptical if it came from most players, but the slot as a whole has been so town she would have to scumclaim for me to change my read. I see her reaction test on me the same way I see her faking her reads, weird but not scummy.

I don't know why Brian would call his buddy manipulative, though I agree that calling a TR manipulative in your reads list is really weird.

Without a scum flip, I'm not confident in any TR that is a result of PoE.
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8095 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8086, Nero Cain wrote:

By my recollection, Caesar was the first and the strongest townread on you, at a time where it felt really off to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8096 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy calls Brian lynchbait.

Brain calls a town read manipulative.

IDK, I'd be willing to retink my reads since I already AM scum reading Nancy but a Brian scum means I'm wrong somewhere.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8097 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Creature »

I have a bunch of townreads, but I'm not sure if I should list them.
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8098 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8092, Vecna wrote:Do you not agree on that part at least?
Its fairly simple I think.

Spoiler:
Am I active and engaged? If yes then I'm town. If not then I'm scum.

^^^^^
DREADED SELF META

Pine has played with me as both alignments though.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8099 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Vecna »

Ok time for some vague, nonsensical initial associative posting (lol at this sentence)

Nero + Caesar - there could be something there

Maxous + Mathblade - potentially there, both townreading eachother if im not mistaken for reasons that dont vibe well with me at all.

Yuri + Notice - digging this corpse back up since I can still see it being the case. note to self to ever look into Alisae links if uncovered to be true.

There were some other things going on with Leon + Alisae + Notice, but these are not really too interesting at this point since theyre pretty far-fetched.

Notice + caesar coupling seems rather unlikely - wont disclose why

Nancy + caesar also seems unlikely

Given my current assumptions and scum-reads its rather hard to come to any conclusions about scumteams.

We need to pressure the inactive slots into actively giving opinions on all their reads so they can be held to accountability later on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”