He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8150 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8141, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8137, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8129, MathBlade wrote:I am okay with me being called an asshole but you do not demean Titus like that.
I like your
AtE
here.
AtE isn't alignment indicative.
Assume I am Town who is scum.
@Nero

Pedit then how do you justify one of you townreading and one of you scumreading Creature for the same thing? Like how do you mesh that?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8151 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8129, MathBlade wrote:I am okay with me being called an asshole but you do not demean Titus like that.
I like your
AtE
here.
AtE
can
be. Like scum will use
AtE
to gain sympathy. You aren't new so I'm not sure why you are pretending like this isn't a thing.

My accusation that you and Titus could fake a fight has like shit all to do with how I treat Titus so you just going
LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!
seems just really odd.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8152 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Second paragraph is @LUV
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8153 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 8150, MathBlade wrote:
I like your
AtE
here.
@Nero

Pedit then how do you justify one of you townreading and one of you scumreading Creature for the same thing? Like how do you mesh that?
Why do I need to justify it?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8154 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8148, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 8144, Nero Cain wrote:I never knew I was blaming Math...
Reads like it :neutral:
I will admit that I did indeed say that all the people she's scum read have flipped town so why is that an unfair accusation? And why should I be all like "oh Math was complacent in mislynching town no way that's scum!"?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8155 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8151, Nero Cain wrote:
I like your
AtE
here.
AtE
can
be. Like scum will use
AtE
to gain sympathy. You aren't new so I'm not sure why you are pretending like this isn't a thing.

My accusation that you and Titus could fake a fight has like shit all to do with how I treat Titus so you just going
LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!
seems just really odd.
Nero. That went beyond faking a fight and distancing.

My newbie game -- Taught a scum how to bus properly.
1800 -- Demonstrated perfect distancing
1841 -- When not to bus

Just like no.
You are saying that Titus and I shit up the thread well beyond what was necessary because to you we are scum.
A) That is so beyond wrong and B)
I subscribe to the rule of cool.
That isn't it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8156 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.13

Caesar Wills It (5):
Creature, Brian Skies, nancy, Vecna, Leonshade
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
Brian Skies (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain
Nero Cain (1):
MathBlade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, davesaz, Alisae

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8157 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 8154, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8148, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 8144, Nero Cain wrote:I never knew I was blaming Math...
Reads like it :neutral:
I will admit that I did indeed say that all the people she's scum read have flipped town so why is that an unfair accusation? And why should I be all like "oh Math was complacent in mislynching town no way that's scum!"?
Its unfair because you can say the same thing about a lot of people this game. Why is Math so drastically different from the people who were scum reading ABR and Bee?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8158 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have only lost ONE scum game here due to a mistake on MS. One.
The other I got scum strongmanned for being too townie.
One I replaced into a boned slot. Still tried to make it fun.
And the other mod error forced me to a losing strategy but I tried to hide it and make it fun for all.

And I am a They.
If you are going to say that Titus and I shit up the thread with fake emotions piss off. I literally cannot fake emotions.
So take your damn theory that insults Titus and shove it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8159 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now Nero answer my goddamn question.
Assume I am Town who is scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8160 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

LUV It needs justifying because one of your reasoning has to be flawed. Whosever reasoning is flawed needs to re-evaluate all of their reads because they'd have faulty logic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8161 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There is nothing wrong with the logic. What does his experiences and way of thinking have to do with mine?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8162 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8157, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Its unfair because you can say the same thing about a lot of people this game. Why is Math so drastically different from the people who were scum reading ABR and Bee?
Do you actually think that I'm singularly scum reading Math?

If yes then that means you aren't paying attention to the thread and I'd want to know why.

If no then you'd realize how silly that question is.
In post 8158, MathBlade wrote:So take your damn theory that insults Titus and shove it.
that's not insulting Titus. :igmeou:

This whole "look Nero is being a meanie head to my sister." is really really silly. Though I guess you can be town if Luv flips scum.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8163 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 8162, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8157, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Its unfair because you can say the same thing about a lot of people this game. Why is Math so drastically different from the people who were scum reading ABR and Bee?
Do you actually think that I'm singularly scum reading Math?

If yes then that means you aren't paying attention to the thread and I'd want to know why.

If no then you'd realize how silly that question is.
In post 8158, MathBlade wrote:So take your damn theory that insults Titus and shove it.
that's not insulting Titus. :igmeou:

This whole "look Nero is being a meanie head to my sister." is really really silly. Though I guess you can be town if Luv flips scum.
No but your read on them just feels overblown.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8164 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8161, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There is nothing wrong with the logic. What does his experiences and way of thinking have to do with mine?

Yes there is.
PV scumreads Caesar for roleplaying. You townread him for the same thing.
Caesar can only be Town or scum not both.

So one of you HAS to be fundamentally wrong in that read. Which means both of you should go more in depth on that to figure out which it is or discard it as something not alignment indicative.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8165 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 8164, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8161, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There is nothing wrong with the logic. What does his experiences and way of thinking have to do with mine?

Yes there is.

So one of you HAS to be fundamentally wrong in that read. Which means both of you should go more in depth on that to figure out which it is or discard it as something not alignment indicative.
Something like that can't really be gone into depth about. It is literally your experiences with some role playing that determine if Pine should be scum read or town read for what he's doing.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8166 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

It does. It suggests Titus is a weak enough player that she would come out here and say I suck ever three goddamn seconds the scumteam wouldn't fix us in that case and let Titus impune the quality of my character free reign as scum. That is what would have to happen in a Titus scum world. And that is attacking Titus's play, character, as well as the scum's play and character. There is no way Titus would say those things as scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8167 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 8147, MathBlade wrote:Alisae be more specific please.
His tunnel on me is towny and his "I don't trust anyone on the mislynches" is towny.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8168 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

A better argument would be to look at the few stances Pine has given this game. But to be honest, I haven't read a single post from the slot and don't tend to.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8169 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 8168, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:A better argument would be to look at the few stances Pine has given this game. But to be honest, I haven't read a single post from the slot and don't intend to.
EBWOP.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It feels overblown to think that a slot that has done nothing but call town slots scum could be you know scum that that can't hunt thier buddies and thus will never flip scum? That's like....the most basic mafia thought process ever. You are REALLY REALLY defending Math hard here.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8165, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 8164, MathBlade wrote:

Yes there is.

Something like that can't really be gone into depth about. It is literally your experiences with some role playing that determine if Pine should be scum read or town read for what he's doing.
Yes you can.
Break down the RP in a scum and Town game where he RPs which one is similar? It can be done. If frequency of RP is the argument go down the rabbit hole further. Show a game that makes you townread Caesar for it so you and your townread PV would be on the same page.

Seems odd you don't want to be on the same page and your townreads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 8170, Nero Cain wrote:It feels overblown to think that a slot that has done nothing but call town slots scum could be you know scum that that can't hunt thier buddies and thus will never flip scum? That's like....the most basic mafia thought process ever. You are REALLY REALLY defending Math hard here.
Not defending Math at all I just don't think they're scum for your reasoning lol.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8173 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you even know what my reasoning is?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8167, Alisae wrote:
In post 8147, MathBlade wrote:Alisae be more specific please.
His tunnel on me is towny and his "I don't trust anyone on the mislynches" is towny.
Lol And what if I said I don't think so. And that not trusting anyone on mislynches is planned shade. I don't see anything townie about it unless Nero thinks all the scum are on the lynches.

I think Nero got bucket patrol scumreads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”