He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8225 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8221, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 8210, PeregrineV wrote:Also wonder why we had to have Natural passed:

Natural: Each era, wonders from the previous era may be built. However, attempting to build an already built wonder will result in failure.

We confirm three of the wonders were built. Maybe scum passed up building daytalk, so wanted to go back and build the next night.

Why was natural pushed so hard, and who pushed it?
This is worth looking into.

Shit, how long ago was that?
Natural is townie as fuck.
Hell I even admit to pushing it.

100% townie to do so.

PV is scum pushing me.
This is shit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8226 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ali, why was my tunnel on you d1 scummy but my tunnel on you d2 not scummy?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8227 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Alisae »

Nero is that really worth it though especially considering that LUV hinted at things that are better coming up in the future.
Like, I feel like the better play I would expect from scum!Titus would be to wait for something better and to steal that before any townies got a chance to build it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8228 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Alisae »

Nero I don't even remember your D1 tunnel on me tbh.
GTKAS
| here.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8229 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8218, MathBlade wrote:

Natural: Each era, wonders from the previous era may be built. However, attempting to build an already built wonder will result in failure.

We confirm three of the wonders were built. Maybe scum passed up building daytalk, so wanted to go back and build the next night.

PV.....I am on record nearly 100 times (exaggeration)
Daytalk is the strongest town power.
If you are suggesting me scum then suggesting me scum without daytalk is dumb.
There is no way scum passed on daytalk. Per setup rules in the first post they shouldn't know what resolutions were coming up. They would have to shoot themselves in the foot.
If they missed it day1, they got another chance to build it. Right?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8230 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8192, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8185, Vecna wrote:
In post 8127, MathBlade wrote:The fact Vecna isn't following associations all the way down the rabbit hole is concerning and much different than PyP.

First it suggests that Maxous + me scum. Then it suggests I am only scum with nancy.
Then it doesn't ask if Maxous + nancy + me is a thing.

Furthermore it said it wanted answers to my questions yet it doesn't push those online about it or ask.
Instead the first interactions between Vecna and Yuri pop up and Yuri didn't answer my question except for that Yuri can't do it. That is sketchy as fuck to not be able to take the player list copy it and give a gut read.

Yuri is obviously keeping himself open.
Me not playing like i did while i was scum is worrying?

Also ill look into associatives when we have a scum flip, before its totally useless since it will just cloud my judgement.
Yes. Because in PyP you were in control of things.
Here you are trying and failing. The question becomes if just failing to do so or if you don't want it.

You were looking into associatives before and now say it is useless why?
I was in controll in pyp because i was giving a scum masterclass with full acces to all information.

Here i am town in the dark. And im being constantly seco d guessed by people for whatever reason even though im very obviously town.

I already stated why i made that post, its for future reference, and maybe to spark a little discussion, not for me to go full-on gun-ho without any scumflips. Its so ill remember how I feel in this momebt about certain connections between players. Now can you just accept it for what it is, or do you want to go into a fullblown diacussion over a post that im myself stating is of little relevance right now? Its a view into my thought process, for you to take in, or maybe add to with other interesting stuff. Not for you to barf over and make pointless attacks on me that will go nowhere.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8231 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4322, The DEO wrote:VOTE: Natural

You are seriously suggesting we play the entire game as vanilla because scum could go back and get a prior power.

What's next? Hey guys how about we deny Town the power to vote b/c scums could hammer a townie?

This is seriously getting old.

~~Math
This would be Math wanting Natural knowing that the Pyramids and Stonhenge were already gone.

The Hanging Gardens Each night, you may target a player to protect from a single killing action.
The Pyramids If you die, no information will be released along with your flip. You will become a treestump and may continue posting in the main thread. You will be dead for all other purposes.
Mausoleum of Halicarnassus Each night, you may select a player to form a neighborhood with. This neighborhood will last only the following day & night phase.
Stonehenge Each night, you may target a player. If you are killed during the night, that player's alignment will be immediately publicly revealed.
Statue of Zeus Each night, target a player. The first time a killing action targets you, that action will instead be redirected to your target.
The Great Lighthouse (Available only to non-town players) Factional topics you are a part of gain day chat as long as you are alive.

That leaves neighborizing, Doc, and Zeus.

And
Scum daytalk.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8232 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8212, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8208, Alisae wrote:
Math I think the paranoia is moreso towny then scummy.
Which paranoia cite posts.
Scum says what?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8233 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8198, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8187, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4303, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 1.49

beeboy
(11):
ssbm_Kyouko/Cloudkicker,
PeregrineV
, nancy, Elbirn,
Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er
, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, BrianSkies, Yuri
Albert B. Rampage
(5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Math,
beeboy
, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
In post 8191, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6938, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.20

Albert B. Rampage
(10):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, MathBlade, Caesar Wills It, nancy, Akane and Nebby, ssbm_Kyouko/Cloudkicker, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (6):
Yuri, Maxous, Creature, Nero Cain,
Albert B. Rampage, PeregrineV

Creature (2):
Sondam
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (0):

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
ssbm_Kyouko/Cloudkicker on both town lynches
nancy on both town lynches
Akane and Nebby on both town lynches
Leonshade on both town lynches
Brian Skies on both town lynches

Vecna, Uzi, Caesar, Math all voting ABR both days.
Lets not forget the important detail of notice and sondam not caring to be on any real wagon both days shall we?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8234 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8227, Alisae wrote:Nero is that really worth it though especially considering that LUV hinted at things that are better coming up in the future.
Like, I feel like the better play I would expect from scum!Titus would be to wait for something better and to steal that before any townies got a chance to build it.
And I wouldn't waste a power slot on Stonehenge as scum.

The fact Titus claimed insisting Vecna was Pyramids has really fucked with things and I have been trying to rebuild from any semblance of usefulness their screaming.

The fact I am being attacked by scum for having reads now is rather telling I am on the right track.

Before when I was confused or pushing wrong >> Math obvTown
Now that who I am pushing is changed >> Math is scum.

Even when any theory of being scum is shit and multiple of you have said this.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8235 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It almost all makes sense now.

Math you lied to us all!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8236 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5294, The DEO wrote:
In post 5288, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5284, The DEO wrote:
In post 5281, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5279, The DEO wrote:ABR, you want to do the honors and shoot me?
I don't vig townreads.
Yeah, you've lynched me before. You don't want this gamestate resolved. Just vig us.

I am literally asking you to silence us. All you have to do is do it. You think I am antitown and suck anyway, so what's your problem? Want a punching bag?
I told you what I want. Your slot is obvtown and Mathblade is a good player. Not only good but influential and can bring together a coallition. You don't have that ability because you're too volatile and stubborn.
Honestly I scumread pretty much all the active players.

I can't even get Titus to keep the vote on you because "town" has decided Caesar.

I scumread you and any time I pressure anyone I am told I am not allowed to.

~~Math

At this point I am going to not post and let people talk with Titus.

We are Stonehenge. Meh :/
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8237 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8209, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8201, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8188, MathBlade wrote:Unless you are telling me that is the team something is weird.

PV is almost certainly scum for the Drixx steal.
Except that's stupid. And now I'm a treestump.
And since I can't convince myself you are stupid, you must be Town.

As a town treestump, when I think I have caught Town, I can now post ad nauseum about how townie you are.
In post 8188, MathBlade wrote: LUV doesn't want to address discrepancies with PV.
I'm here, let's hear it.

LUV and you read Caesar differently for the same reasons why?
In post 8188, MathBlade wrote: Nero probably had bucket patrol.
Vecna comes around back side of Nero to try to give plausibility.
Yuri D1 lynch steer.

This list seems a lot more reasonable.
Town says what?
Ftfy.

And bucket patrol is when someone attacks obvTown to try to see who doesn't like them enough to get them mislynched. You take a bucket of shit and pour it on a obvtownie to look like you are playing. Bucket patrol. I had that in 1841.

You do realize thats what youve been doing to me all game right?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8238 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8234, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8227, Alisae wrote:Nero is that really worth it though especially considering that LUV hinted at things that are better coming up in the future.

The fact Titus claimed insisting Vecna was Pyramids has really fucked with things and I have been trying to rebuild from any semblance of usefulness their screaming.

The fact I am being attacked by scum for having reads now is rather telling I am on the right track.

Who did you target last night?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8239 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Stonhenge is p powerful. Firstly its an investigation. And then there's the chance that players FOLLOW the reads of dead town. Also no scum in thier right mind would ever shoot a Titus or Math thing so I think its really odd that they'd take it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8240 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Vecna »

Titus pushed it, but with decent reads.

Also if youre gonna use your stump power to just agitate people by repeating the same line over and over.....just dont.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8241 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

1) I am Town.
2) I don't lie in scum games. It is a badge of honor to try to win without lying.
3) PV ignores my questions and just repeats "Scum say what?" << PV is saying "what?" and is the scum.
4) It explains why game has gone off the rails because active people were manipulating it.
5) Matches my D1 VCA.

Yeah I think it is PV/Nero/Vecna/Yuri/LUV.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8242 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8213, Alisae wrote:Anyone who thinks Math is scum why would they take stonehenge D1?
Same reason they would wifom the treestump, to have an excuse to not get nkd.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8243 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8239, Nero Cain wrote:
Stonhenge is p powerful. Firstly its an investigation. And then there's the chance that players FOLLOW the reads of dead town. Also no scum in thier right mind would ever shoot a Titus or Math thing so I think its really odd that they'd take it.
Titus insisted we would be shot.

*facepalm*

Never hydraing with Titus again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8244 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8218, MathBlade wrote:

PV.....I am on record nearly 100 times (exaggeration)
Daytalk is the strongest town power.
If you are suggesting me scum then suggesting me scum without daytalk is dumb.
There is no way scum passed on daytalk. Per setup rules in the first post they shouldn't know what resolutions were coming up. They would have to shoot themselves in the foot.
In post 8219, MathBlade wrote:Strongest town and scum*
In post 8225, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8221, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

This is worth looking into.

Shit, how long ago was that?
Natural is townie as fuck.
Hell I even admit to pushing it.

100% townie to do so.

PV is scum pushing me.
This is shit.
Once again, Natural lets town get DOC, ZEUS, NEIGHBORING, and SCUM DAYTALK, as far as you KNEW.

Which did you think town might have
"passed up on and needed another chance to get"?

And why did you lynch the ZEUS role when they are best nightkilled?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8245 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8216, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8213, Alisae wrote:Anyone who thinks Math is scum why would they take stonehenge D1?
It's a claim. Is it true?

It looks townie to take it. and claim it. Which they did with lightning speed.
I can confirm its in play since i didnt get it
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8246 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8238, PeregrineV wrote:

Who did you target last night?
I crumbed that. Rather sloppily. Maybe need a napkin.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8247 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I don't read any of your reads, since I can't vote. And you've been 1000 times wrong so far.

And you are trying to call me scum when there is
no way I would waste a power slot on Pyramids as scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8248 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean TBF Titus does have an over inflated sense of self worth but wouldn't she realize that she rarely ever gets NKed? I dunno...the hood thing seems more Titusy to me.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8249 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It almost all makes sense now.

Math you lied to us all!
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”