(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Gorkington »

yeah i didnt know that saying no would prevent us from then making a choice ourselves.
trash
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:40 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 900, Gorkington wrote:yeah i didnt know that saying no would prevent us from then making a choice ourselves.
If anything else, I think this miscommunication on the mod's part might afford us a second nay-say. Since I was immediately put in the no pile for saying no, I never actually was given a chance to pick anybody before scum would be allowed to pick me again.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Pine »

Hey, MoI, fuck off. Yes, I've had a number of posts over the last week, but they're pretty restricted to treading water, with few exceptions. This is hardly the only game I've been neglecting.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Pine »

Kinda need an update from mod so I can know what I should be reading for.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:01 am

Post by shos »

If podo really cannot say no again, then you should be reading into which pair you make permanent. These would be moi and dgb.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod: V/LA over the weekend. I'm really not feeling well, but I'll post when I can.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

^until Monday, BTW.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Pine »

In post 904, shos wrote:If podo really cannot say no again, then you should be reading into which pair you make permanent. These would be moi and dgb.
I'll make my own decision, thank you.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 907, Pine wrote:
In post 904, shos wrote:If podo really cannot say no again, then you should be reading into which pair you make permanent. These would be moi and dgb.
I'll make my own decision, thank you.
Alright, so you're replacing into what is (to me) an obv-town slot. I trust that you're town, and I respect that players are responsible for making their own decisions. That said, there is basically no town motivation NOT to book Magna and DGB. Basically every player agrees on that.

Please review the game before deciding to forsake town's decision here. You very well might be throwing the game.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 893, Gorkington wrote:theres a part of me that almost thinks we should just try to get dgb lynched.
but i mean.
As long as MoI-scum gets brought down with me, I'm all for it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Fresh »

I for one don't think that slot is town so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't...
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Pine »

Podo, I'm not going to forsake the Town. I just need to know what the verdict is of the whole consent debate, so I can figure out whether I'm reading for a couple to make permanent or general reads.

For the record, I kinda don't like this whole limited consent thing.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 911, Pine wrote:Podo, I'm not going to forsake the Town. I just need to know what the verdict is of the whole consent debate, so I can figure out whether I'm reading for a couple to make permanent or general reads.

For the record, I kinda don't like this whole limited consent thing.
Consent is totally important.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Pine »

Limitations on consent is what I don't like. It's also kind of not in the spirit of the theme.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I'll be v/la for a few days. I have some serious family stuff to handle. If it lingers too long I'll replace out.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

In post 872, shos wrote:
get kinky wit: Podo
Please Hold For Twilight
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Shos and pdoboq join hands. When they do, Pine's eyes open wide.

"No! Not like this! Not after all this time!"

An audible shrinking of Pine's testicles leads to him bending forward to the ground in agony.

"I was good, Trouser Gods! I used your gifts to glory you!"

Pine begins convulsing as Donald Trump Jr. and his bodyguards approach. The Commune members find their noses assaulted by the pheremonal scents of wealth and virility emanating from the billionaire.

"What's wrong with him?" asks Trump Jr.

"Looks like terminal blue balls," says one of the bodyguards.

Donald Trump Jr. kneels down and begins to sniff the dying Pine. He starts at the neck, salivating almost.

"Please... help me," says Pine.

"I recognize this man," says Trump Jr., his manicured hands resting on Pine's head. "He used to be an FBI Agent. You were here when my father was here."

Pine nods, still very much dying.

"What happened to my dad?" asks Trump Jr.

Rather than answer him, Pine shrivels up even further, then ceases to be.

"Dammit!" shouts Trump Jr. "How will I ever find out what happened to my father?"

"We already know what happened," says one of the Commune members. "The previous inhabitants here hung him from a tree."

"Lies!" says Trump Jr., his eyes turning red. "Wrong! Fake news!" He twitches, then licks his lips before regaining his composure.

With this, Pine's ghost emerges from his corpse. Except his ghost doesn't really look like him. His ghost is an animal. An aardvark.

"But... I had so much more to do," said Pine.

"Why is this guy an animal?" asks Trump Jr.

The heavens split seductively, and the voice of the Trouser Gods booms earthward like warm honey.

"Pine, or Agent Aardvark, as I've long known you. You have served us faithfully for many years. Unfortunately, your time of yiffing is over, and so I grant your spirit to take on the guise of your fursona."

"This is amazing," says Pine, "Thank you so much!"

"You have but one service left before you slowly entire into my throbbing, undulating, pearly gates. You must now use my sacred Book of Love to make one of these couples permanent."

The Book of Love materializes in Pine's translucent hand. With that, Pine's ghost looks over the remaining members of the Commune.

DEAD
Pine - Agent Aardvark

"Agent Aardvark, your Trouser Gods are relieved to see you back in the compound. You see, there's another threat. Yes, we know how ineffectual you were the first time around. But, remember we gave you that suit? It never gets dirty? You fucking owe us. Get on the case, Agent!"

Kinks: Furries
Off-Limits: Dom/Sub

You win when free love, sex, and depravity can be allowed to reign and nothing can prevent this.

Pine will now decide who to use the Book of Love on. After that the remaining pairs will be dissolved, the night phase executed, and Day 3 will begin with a new Gift from the Trouser Gods.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:15 pm

"...finally we're gonna build that wall. And it is going to be a beautiful wall. Believe me. We will build that big beautiful wall around The Commune and keep all the rapists, and I assume a few good people, from ever leaving ever again. Believe me. I guarantee it-" Trump Jr. flicks the power button on the remote.

"Why are you looking over my shoulder?" he says to Pine, floating around in ghost form.

"If your father is dead, who is that, and why does he want to build a wall around The Commune?"

"You dare ask questions?" Trump Jr takes a wad of cash and slaps the aardvark silly. He then sighs. "That man is not my father, it's just Alec Baldwin playing my father. America is stupid you see. First, my father, a filthy rich billionaire runs for President claiming to be a Champion of the people. And they voted for him! After my father disappeared, we had to get a stunt double to finish the election. And they voted for fake him again! You people are so stupid! HAHAHAHAHA...ahem. I mean you people must have had good reasons."

"I voted for Gary." Aardvark Pine said.

"Of course you did. Don't you have somewhere else to be poor? Why are you here? What happened to that Book?" Trump Jr said, warming up his pimp hand.

"About that..."

FLASHBACK

"You have but one service left before you slowly entire into my throbbing, undulating, pearly gates. You must now use my sacred Book of Love to make one of these couples permanent."

The Book of Love materializes in Pine's translucent hand. With that, Pine's ghost looks over the remaining members of the Commune. He then looks at it for a second and tosses it to MagnaofIllusion and DrippingGoofball. Both are immediately locked up with a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. MagnaofIllusion and DrippingGoofball shrug at one another and go back to whatever depraved thing they were doing before hand.

END FLASHBACK

"Then why are you still here? GOD your penniless stench is starting to water my eyeballs." Trump Jr. asked.

"I'm just performing my one final service." Pine said.

Suddenly the ceiling above them splits into two and a heavenly light spills out from the crack. Pine shouts 'WEEEEE' as his ghost is sucked up and swallowed into the hole. Trump Jr. turns his back awkwardly to the heavenly hole. An 'AHEM' sound is made with a celestial voice, and Trump Jr. throws his wad of cash into the hole. It quickly closes up, leaving the room exactly as it once was.

"When my real father becomes President, there will be no more tipping..."

MEANWHILE IN THE COMMUNE

As Pine floats off in some direction after giving away the Book, the Trouser God's heavenly voice booms once again.

"While he performs my final service, I have a gift for the rest of you! You've failed yet again! Maybe it is my fault? Am I a bad Trouser God? We're having a crisis of conscience here! No, my children! You must persevere and defeat the forces that manufacture chastity belts by the millions. I know yesterday I told you that in the name of consent you could 'just say no'! Well, I forgot the most basic rule of fucking. The safe word. Commune, your safe word is 'Turkey Baster'. Anytime anyone utters that phrase in the middle of a roleplay, you stop and can rejoin the Commune. Maybe have someone else to pair up with. Okay? Consult the OOC text for more information! We are running out of time my children, do not let them win!"

OOC InformationYou all now have the ability to break up your pairing after the fact! Once you've made a successful pair for the day, at anytime you can bold the safeword '
Turkey Baster
' in your Private Topic. This will cause us to lock the PT and break up your pair. You will both be moved to the failed pile, and cannot get together again in the same day phase. Please remember that you still have the option of saying no in the first place, and Kink compatibility still applies. This does not affect pairs made with The Book of Love.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

Asking For Consent:
FirebringingRachMarie, MagnaofIllusionDrippingGoofball, Fresh, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar, KuroiXHF, podoboq, shos, SnarkySnowman

Failed:

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-19 21:24:09)

Activity Check: Beginning of the day
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Gorkington »

ty pine
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Gorkington »

[not sarcastic, appreciating that you followed through on pairing stuff]
trash
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Thankfully Agent Aardvark (which is how I will forever more refer to Pine in Mafia games) did his job.

Never requesting Get Kinky from this half of the couple today and will preemptively break any completed matches made with us.

DGB and I absolutely need to be stranded today.

Kuroi and Snarky need to join ASAP and then Jaqen absolutely should be testing that pair with public results. Not doing so on bullshit "A man does what he wants" grounds is more or less a scum claim which would be confirmed if DGB and I both flip Town.

I'm more or less 50/50 on that happening. Both DGB and Jaqen I could see as scum.

DGB flips scum? I'd be looking strong at Kuroi again.
Jaqen is lying scum? Strand the Rach / Firebringer duo in a heartbeat as odds favor him faking that result to save their hides when all looked lost.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I would be willing to die even though I am kinky as all get out, if my sub here is scumz.

Meanwhile until we have proof that Jaqen is lying, we need to move on with the plan.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 921, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Thankfully Agent Aardvark (which is how I will forever more refer to Pine in Mafia games) did his job.

Never requesting Get Kinky from this half of the couple today and will preemptively break any completed matches made with us.

DGB and I absolutely need to be stranded today.

Kuroi and Snarky need to join ASAP and then Jaqen absolutely should be testing that pair with public results. Not doing so on bullshit "A man does what he wants" grounds is more or less a scum claim which would be confirmed if DGB and I both flip Town.

I'm more or less 50/50 on that happening. Both DGB and Jaqen I could see as scum.

DGB flips scum? I'd be looking strong at Kuroi again.
Jaqen is lying scum? Strand the Rach / Firebringer duo in a heartbeat as odds favor him faking that result to save their hides when all looked lost.
I'll be playing Breath of the Wild for the next few days. In the meantime, everything Manga just said is perfect, and anyone who plays against it is scum or illiterate.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Fresh »

If either Kuroi or Snarky pairs with anyone else, say no. Let them re-pair and Jaqen investigate it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”