Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #8350 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Pine »

As We have previously stated, We have deep skepticism about Senator Leonshade's loyalty, but have not yet committed to a conviction of him yet.

We would hear the petition regarding Senator Maxous forthwith.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8351 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.14

Caesar Wills It (5):
Creature, Brian Skies, nancy, Vecna, Leonshade
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Nero Cain (2):
MathBlade, Sondam
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Elbirn
Brian Skies (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, davesaz, Alisae

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8352 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

In post 8350, Pine wrote:
As We have previously stated, We have deep skepticism about Senator Leonshade's loyalty, but have not yet committed to a conviction of him yet.

We would hear the petition regarding Senator Maxous forthwith.
The scribe is a lie.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8353 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Sondam »

Maria doesn't even share her reads with me anymore lol

~Gerry
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8354 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:52 am

Truly she is a tricksy wench. What say ye tell Us your own thoughts?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8355 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 8072, Vecna wrote:And yes, you indeed do not seem to have any direction this game. You dont seem to have any serious scumreads that youre acting on. You dont seem to have any strong opinions on anything. You dont seem to be doing anything to get your scumreads lynched.

I can go on and on like this. Youre not in this to win it, no matter how you swing it.

Having you around a long time till lylo is dangerous whether youre scum or town, since youre not doing anything to be read one way or the other so if youre actually town you'll be kept around to become a mislynch regardless.

Your play is actively making it harder for town to win. Regardless of your allignment.

Shape up or die.
Someone please tell me if this makes sense to say to a "strong scumread" instead of someone you'd think is null. If you think someone is strong scum, you wouldn't be trying to reason with them. That is why Vecna is scum.

~Gerry
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Alisae »

Your Majesty.
The senate requests that you give the records 304 - 335 your finest attention.
GTKAS
| here.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8357 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Sondam »

Ah so Mathblade is DEO. he's prob scum. Venca is prob scum and lil uzi is prob scum.

~G
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Sondam »

Not gonna act like I read everything, but I liked Caeser's opening and thats why i'm not voting them

~Gerry
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:58 am

It surprises Us not at all that the most fickle and treacherous of this Senate conspire against us. Like Brutus and Cassius before them, those who betray their Emperor shall be hunted down and destroyed utterly, their souls consigned to Tartarus.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Creature »

Hey, Caesar, if you lynch scum, then you're very likely town, otherwise BoP.
Sigh
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8361 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8339, Alisae wrote:PV what do you think of the people saying you're scum for this push?
They know better.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8362 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8337, MathBlade wrote:
Spoiler: My feelings right now

Spoiler: My Feelings, and yes, I got my hat
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8363 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 8349, Alisae wrote:Your majesty, what do you think about senators Leon and Maxous?
This is so ridiculous. :igmeou:
He continuously refuses to push me unless somebody else does the heavy lifting for him.

VOTE: Alisae

I've seriously had enough of this
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:27 am

We have briefly reviewed the words of those Senators who stand against the throne. In a moment of mercy, We offer succor to these faithless wretches, and shall engage their concerns about Us. We address each of the Senators directly, in order of the Exchequer's most recent accounting of the voter rolls:

Senator
Creature
, your allegation against Us seems largely founded upon three minor points. First, you have stated several times a desire for Us to be 'sorted,' implying your own senses are inadequate to the task. Second, you clearly object to Our style and mannerisms, for which We can offer you no solution and encourage you to get over it. Finally, you recently expressed doubts that Our recent absence was genuine, despite public evidence to the contrary. We have recently recovered from a bout of illness and a general absence from these lands, with some few exceptions. Your antipathy towards Us seems largely a matter of paranoia and shiftlessness, and We encourage you to set your own inadequacies aside and return to the task at hand. More directly, We would ask why you are focusing on the conviction of One you have difficulty reading, rather than one whose guilt is more clear? Additionally, what mean you by "BoP"? It is not a term we are generally familiar with.

Senator
Brian Skies
, your case against us seems to be wholly without merit. We have perused everything you have had to say in the Senate chambers and can find no clear reason for your position. We command you to clarify it, or state what you would have from Us to satisfy your suspicions.

Senator
nancy
, We have indulged your flippancy out of personal affection for you, but desist this game. We are aware that your entire grounds for raising a hand against Us is to see what happens. What occurred is that in Our absence of nigh a week's time, only such an anemic gathering as the paranoid Senator Creature, the shiftless Senator Brian, and the suspected criminals Leonshade and Vecna have joined you. We had hopes that you might join us in a coalition for the benefit of the Empire with thee, but We fear those hopes may be dashed if this disagreement cannot be set aside.

Senator
Leonshade
, you are only just barely yet worthy of that title. We have little confidence whatever that you remain loyal to the Glory of Rome, but should We be wrong, we shall yet treat with thee. We have perused your contributions to the Senate, and find a Ourself at a loss for how to address your concerns, as they seem utterly devoid of any original thought regarding Us. In sessions past, you have endorsed the words of Senator Spiffeh against us, and purport to have winnowed the list of possible traitors down to a large pool which includes Us, and most recently you concur with the traitor Vecna against Us. However, We see nothing written in your own hand which We may address. While We feel it is likely a waste of Our Finite Time, We command thee to clarify your position that We may engage it.

To the criminal
Vecna
, We have nothing to say to thee. Hie thee from Our Sight, or stand and be Judged.

We are preparing a lengthier address to the Senate regarding Our positions and thoughts on the Senate's discussions in Our absence, but We shall take matters one step at a time. For now, suffice it to say that We are most confident in renewing Our call to convict the barbarian Vecna.

VOTE: Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8365 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8355, Sondam wrote:
In post 8072, Vecna wrote:And yes, you indeed do not seem to have any direction this game. You dont seem to have any serious scumreads that youre acting on. You dont seem to have any strong opinions on anything. You dont seem to be doing anything to get your scumreads lynched.

I can go on and on like this. Youre not in this to win it, no matter how you swing it.

Having you around a long time till lylo is dangerous whether youre scum or town, since youre not doing anything to be read one way or the other so if youre actually town you'll be kept around to become a mislynch regardless.

Your play is actively making it harder for town to win. Regardless of your allignment.

Shape up or die.
Someone please tell me if this makes sense to say to a "strong scumread" instead of someone you'd think is null. If you think someone is strong scum, you wouldn't be trying to reason with them. That is why Vecna is scum.

~Gerry
Its called keeping your options open, having an open mind, realizing nothibg in this game cones with certainty.

If i was rock solid on you bein scum my vote wouldn't be elsewhere.

But keep on ignoring my points in that post and death will come for you soon enough
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8366 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Sondam »

VOTE: Vecna

This is better than Maria's vote for now

~Gerry
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8364, Caesar Wills It wrote:We are preparing a lengthier address to the Senate regarding Our positions and thoughts on the Senate's discussions in Our absence, but We shall take matters one step at a time. For now, suffice it to say that We are most confident in renewing Our call to convict the barbarian Vecna.
That would be prudent. You have held exactly 2 opinions the whole game.

Vecna is scum, and ABR is scum.

Nothing else.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 8365, Vecna wrote:Its called keeping your options open, having an open mind, realizing nothibg in this game cones with certainty.
THIS IS SO FORCED IT MAKES ME WANNA CRY

~gERRY
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8369 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8367, PeregrineV wrote:and ABR is scum.
bro.....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8370 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Sondam »

I'VE NEVER SEEN A POST SO FORCED IN MY LIFE. THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE PUTTING ON AN ACT OMG LOL

~GERRY
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8371 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh crap...I so misread that
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8372 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Sondam »

Gerry please... What eva he can take the lead I'ma go back to my anime
~Maria
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8373 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Vecna »

And thats exactly why people are conspiring against you.

Read up, get proper reads, or have history unfold the way it was meant to.

Im already sharpening my knife. You can call me legionaire titus pullo, formerly of the 5th legion, standard bearer of mars and defender of the republic. We shall rid ourselves of tyranny once more.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8374 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Vecna »

And thats exactly why people are conspiring against you.

Read up, get proper reads, or have history unfold the way it was meant to.

Im already sharpening my knife. You can call me legionaire titus pullo, formerly of the 5th legion, standard bearer of mars and defender of the republic. We shall rid ourselves of tyranny once more.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”