Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8575 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 579, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:The beloved catch up posters. TwoFace in mini nor-1862, played catch up, Large Normal 200, Wraith played catch up, etc.
Gin refering to this.

Also Nero no.
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8576 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by nancy »

Aslan if you think he's scumtelling why would you warn him to stop?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8577 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 8574, Nero Cain wrote:join me on Sodom guys
Where did this come from?

P-Edit: Alisae, TwoFace would use it as an excuse as to why he wouldn't do actions and Wraith lurked/posted catch up walls. I still hold firm to that belief.

I'm actively participating in the current game state to get this slot up and running and I haven't used nor will I use "I haven't read up" as a reason to not participate.

wait, you asked my I wasn't catching up and then you said I was doing the "catch up" thing I hammered people on?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8578 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

OMGAWD I WASN'T TELLING HIM TO STAWP!
I just thought he wasn't going to do it at all so I was asking if he was. That's all really.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8579 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 8577, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:P-Edit: Alisae, TwoFace would use it as an excuse as to why he wouldn't do actions and Wraith lurked/posted catch up walls. I still hold firm to that belief.

I'm actively participating in the current game state to get this slot up and running and I haven't used nor will I use "I haven't read up" as a reason to not participate.
Ooooooooooh okay I gotchu you do your thing.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8580 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8573, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Is stonehenge a player or a wonder?

@8571, That really doesn't make sense. Also there was a Vig the same time Math said that and the Vig didn't shoot?
Stonhenge is a wonder that allows you to target a player and if the player that has Stonhenge is killed during the night the player she/she targeted has their alignment mod confirmed. It is essentially a 1shot cop sacrifice. Math got it night 1. On d2 there was a 1shot vig wonder. Math said that they do not want to be vigged. I don't understand why not and I don't think this is hard logic to understand so I don't understand why you are having so much trouble.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8581 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8577, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Where did this come from?
I've been voting Sodom so.....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8582 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 8503, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 8498, Alisae wrote:
In post 8497, CloudKicker wrote:Reed why are you ignoring my vote?
Why do you expect him to react to it?
Why wouldnt i ? it was a naked vote and from an analysis of someone else, he posted like 10 posts after it and disregarded me completly
I mean this is a good reason to not expect any reaction tbh. Honestly figured it was just essentially a "fuck you for vigging me in HoH" vote.

Like, my care factor about you obv RVS'ing because you replaced in and didn't wanna backread is less than zero because I figure if town you'll work out I'm town on your own like you have done before.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8583 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8577, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I haven't used nor will I use "I haven't read up" as a reason to not participate.
you can still participate even if you didnt read
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8584 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

the urges to make sodomy jokes is pretty damn high atm @nero
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8585 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Did you seriously just cut out the part of the same sentence where I said i was participating to make that remark?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8586 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Each night, you may target a player. If you are killed during the night, that player's alignment will be immediately publicly revealed.
Each night, you may target a player. If you are killed during the night, that player's alignment will be immediately publicly revealed.
Math didn't want to be vigged n2 . Why would a own Math not want use the investigation ASAP. Someone anyone explain that to me.

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8587 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8585, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Did you seriously just cut out the part of the same sentence where I said i was participating to make that remark?
yes lol and i dont even remember the rest of it, i just wanted to put that emoji
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8588 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8586, Nero Cain wrote:Someone anyone explain that to me
actully I take that back. I want Gin to.

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8589 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

'Sodomy (/ˈsɒdəmi/) is generally anal or oral sex between people or sexual activity between a person and a non-human animal (bestiality), but it may also mean
any non-procreative sexual activity
.[1][2][3]"

i learn something. So me flirting with mariar is sodomy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8590 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

inb4 i get force replaced for my bad humor with 2 many beers under the hood lole
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8591 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:22 pm

In post 8580, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8573, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Is stonehenge a player or a wonder?

@8571, That really doesn't make sense. Also there was a Vig the same time Math said that and the Vig didn't shoot?
Stonhenge is a wonder that allows you to target a player and if the player that has Stonhenge is killed during the night the player she/she targeted has their alignment mod confirmed. It is essentially a 1shot cop sacrifice. Math got it night 1. On d2 there was a 1shot vig wonder. Math said that they do not want to be vigged. I don't understand why not and I don't think this is hard logic to understand so I don't understand why you are having so much trouble.
Deadass I don't know but I'll go explore the Math iso.
In post 8581, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8577, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Where did this come from?
I've been voting Sodom so.....
porque?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8592 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its actually Sondam but yeah....

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8593 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8592, Nero Cain wrote:Its actually Sondam but yeah....
partypooper
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8594 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah Gin is scum.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8595 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 8586, Nero Cain wrote:
Math didn't want to be vigged n2 . Why would a own Math not want use the investigation ASAP. Someone anyone explain that to me.
I can try: Math is saving it for late game. AKA they're banking in living for as long as possible. Like, the later into the game it is, the more impact it'll have. Riiiiiiiight?
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8596 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Not more impact if you target a mefia, its just that statistically you would get more mefias per target in the late game and thats all only valid if you arent confident in your reads. Mefia would try to get math early on for the very same reasons so saving up that ability is not a good plan
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8597 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"it doesn't make any sense for you to think that Math is scum for not wanting to be vigged"

"ok why would town not want to use that investigation power?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

fuck even Ali got that.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8598 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by nancy »

I wouldn't mind hearing Math's explanation.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8599 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8595, Alisae wrote:I can try: Math is saving it for late game. AKA they're banking in living for as long as possible. Like, the later into the game it is, the more impact it'll have. Riiiiiiiight?
Don't really agree that much. And there's no guarantees on a vig late game. I think a cop inno/guilty would be just as valuable as when its used.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”