Post by Peabody »

Votecount 2.7
1 Shot Vanilla Town (2) - yessiree, Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies (2) - RadiantCowbells, Elena Fisher
Creature (1) - 1 Shot Vanilla Town
Peabody (1) - -Grey-

Not Voting (4) - randomidget, FishytheFish, Creature, Peabody

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Current deadline is Monday, March 16th at 9PM EST.

Mod Notes:

None!

Like, all in the same tab.
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Peabody »

The reason it didn't post was because others have posted before me, and I thought it did post.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1039, Peabody wrote:Lol, I thought I posted 1036 like an hour ago, but it was int he preview screen in the other browser tab.

And no, not really, random. It was based on the idea that he was posting speculation to avoid scumreading anyone.
No mention of needing to spam backspace to get to the preview screen in this post at all.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Peabody »

In post 1052, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1039, Peabody wrote:Lol, I thought I posted 1036 like an hour ago, but it was int he preview screen in the other browser tab.

And no, not really, random. It was based on the idea that he was posting speculation to avoid scumreading anyone.
No mention of needing to spam backspace to get to the preview screen in this post at all.
What?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Peabody »

My point is that BOTH scenarios happened. I was reading the thread in one tab, actively posting. The other tab had my meta post about Varsoon, which I thought that I had posted. It was stuck in the preview/ninja screen. Grey posted the comment about Varsoon's meta which I thought I posted. I was confused, began to close my tabs to watch the LCS, and saw the tab where my post was on the preview screen. I thought, no, I posted this, but I clicked my iso ON THAT TAB to find I didn't post it. I was pissed. Hit the back button multiple times and was able to find the post. Then posted it. I can see how there is confusion because I didn't explain it well. I didn't know you wanted to know the EXACT mechanics on how I did this.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Peabody »

If you hadn't posted the Varsoon meta post, I wouldn't have noticed I didn't post it. Even when I saw it in the other tab, I thought I posted it. Both of these factors made me look at my iso before completely exiting the site.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

Clarity. It's a beautiful thing.

VOTE: 1SVT
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:42 am

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

@Mod - weekend V/LA
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Snarky edited into my last post that he can't answer any of my questions regarding the God of Death and Deathnote actions.

So, again, I would assume that we're up against 3 cult right now and the death came from the God of Death kill, unless anyone else claims the kill on momo.

We could assume 2 kills were attempted (A cult factional kill and a God of Death kill) but unless anyone has explanation as to why they believe a kill failed (which could confirm a townie), I'm not considering that option.

That said, I'm very, very troubled by Elena's push on me.
They strike me as cult who is upset that I figured all this out and is trying to push me into the dirt, especially with OMGUS from my votes there yesterday.
VOTE: Elena

-V
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

btw i dont need to go V/LA but i wont be that active this weekend.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

I've consistently pushed for Elena to elaborate on reasons for scumreading me and they keep coming up short, too>
They're looking to coast off of a vote on me that no one would double-take at.

-V
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Prod-dodge. Sorry, haven't read this thread since a skim soon after the day started. Will catch up today.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Creature »

Why should we look for the new recruit (which isn't even confirmed) rather than the original death note holder?
Sigh
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:50 am

In post 1062, Creature wrote:Why should we look for the new recruit (which isn't even confirmed) rather than the original death note holder?
should look for both. assume worst case scenario.
you suck randomidget
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Crystal Allies »

Hi. Random wants to talk to Carny, so Carny is here. Ask Carny anything you want.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:39 am

In post 1064, Crystal Allies wrote:Hi. Random wants to talk to Carny, so Carny is here. Ask Carny anything you want.
can you list your three most confident (town or scum) reads please?
you suck randomidget
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Setup thoughts: in summary, what CA said.

- Presumably, the mod died after the cult leader used "5) 1-shot KILL - you may kill on Kira's request, one time only. You die if you carry this out.".
- More tenuously, it *sounds* like the Kira's role says something like "you can ask the mod one thing a night, and they might oblige" - but they have no knowledge of what the question will or won't achieve. And they went for an extra kill, and here we are.
- So, momo was a special mod-weirdness kill, not a standard cult kill. And therefore the cult either recruited or passed off the leadership last night (or failed to recruit, or failed to kill, or...).

I have no idea if we'll ever have a good guess of the number of cult, but 3 certainly isn't unlikely here.

---

I jumped all over post 930 from CA in my first reading. But after reading the follow-up, CA's reaction is probably town - or culted last night (no opinion which). Partly the softclaim, but mostly the way V is indignant that people don't agree he's playing a good town game.

I'm not up for lynching: CA, 1SVT, Peabody, yess, RC, me, random. Some of those could have been recruited last night, but I don't think any was cult yesterday, and that's where I think we have a chance to find scum.
That leaves: Elena, Grey, Creature. In about that order, but that's not based on very much. Will look more closely at this pool.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1058, Crystal Allies wrote:Snarky edited into my last post that he can't answer any of my questions regarding the God of Death and Deathnote actions.

So, again, I would assume that we're up against 3 cult right now and the death came from the God of Death kill, unless anyone else claims the kill on momo.

We could assume 2 kills were attempted (A cult factional kill and a God of Death kill) but unless anyone has explanation as to why they believe a kill failed (which could confirm a townie), I'm not considering that option.

That said, I'm very, very troubled by Elena's push on me.
They strike me as cult who is upset that I figured all this out and is trying to push me into the dirt, especially with OMGUS from my votes there yesterday.
VOTE: Elena

-V
This is laughable no. I have told you why I want to lynch you you just dislike my answer. Mech posting pure mech posting like what you are doing is useless it brings nothing new to the topic at hand you're making statements in this playlist should or do already know to make it look like you're doing something but really you've done barely anything at all.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Crystal with one of random/1shot/grey as original cult is where I'm at (heavy lean on random)
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by yessiree »

sorry guys I'm busy irl

see you on monday
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1069, yessiree wrote:sorry guys I'm busy irl

see you on monday
Wow, such a scum post.

You're clearly scum.

The mod lied.

Lied, I say!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1070, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1069, yessiree wrote:sorry guys I'm busy irl

see you on monday
Wow, such a scum post.

You're clearly scum.

The mod lied.

Lied, I say!
This actually made me wonder if cult couldn't have forged that message at the bottom of the day start, so I checked back over yesterday's votes and everything seems to check out.

//
---
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Just as a confirmation - I know of no reason my vote wouldn't have been counted. I raised the issue shortly after the lynch by PM (I got no reply, except for the acknowledgement in thread this morning). There weren't any votecounts after my 682 until very near or at deadline. So looks pretty certain to be simple mod error.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

1070 was a tongue in cheek post.

It just got me wondering about the possibility that cult might have been up to shenanigans after the fact.

So I verified. No big deal.
---
Crystal Allies
Crystal Allies
Goon
Crystal Allies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Crystal Allies »

In post 1067, Elena Fisher wrote: This is laughable no. I have told you why I want to lynch you you just dislike my answer. Mech posting pure mech posting like what you are doing is useless it brings nothing new to the topic at hand you're making statements in this playlist should or do already know to make it look like you're doing something but really you've done barely anything at all.
And I, along with others, have established that my posts aren't pure mechanical posting and, furthermore, have illuminated the significance of what I've posted both in terms of its relationship to determining the alignment of players AND the state of the game.

But yeah push me for talking about mechanics because that's 'useless' while half the game lurks by and posts no content.

Because I'm the one doing 'nothing at all', obviously.

-V

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”