Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 1823, Not Chara wrote:in what world am i nightkilled here?
I said you could be, I didn't say it was likely
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Vifam »

Either way you should just tell us, were not gonna rush this day regardless
ok
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i targeted Papa Zito. no results besides me visiting him.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1826, Vifam wrote:Either way you should just tell us, were not gonna rush this day regardless
i agree with you in theory

but the PV blood tho

(a RL day or two makes sense i guess)
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 1827, Not Chara wrote:i targeted Papa Zito. no results besides me visiting him.
PZ is confirmed notsoloscum then right
ok
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Not Chara »

well, no he isn't. there was only one kill.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

hold on, i need to read what actually happened at night.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 1830, Not Chara wrote:well, no he isn't. there was only one kill.
Yeah I had the wrong idea
ok
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i think that if PZ is scum he isn't soloscum but that is deep gut bullshit for the most part

if PZ was solo I do think he'd kill NC over no-killing though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1819, Vaxkiller wrote:Also I have something to confess.
you're mafia? I'd rather you played this one out
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1817, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1807, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah my one-shot is a jailkeep and it was on PV yesterday, fwiw.

VOTE: PeregrineV
You mean last night? Who did you target the previous night?
I already stated I was RB'd night 1.

@Chara I jailed PV because I thought he was scum... and with 1shot, you make a play.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 1793, Vifam wrote:Thing is I cant see PV being partners with anyone unless he's lone scum rn, everyone seems to be scumreading him atm
i'm not
;)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1836, Desperado wrote:
In post 1793, Vifam wrote:Thing is I cant see PV being partners with anyone unless he's lone scum rn, everyone seems to be scumreading him atm
i'm not
What do you think about the jailkeep claim
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Desperado »

doesn't mean much to me especially when aj a) doesn't know he was roleblocked n1 and b) is pretty scummy himself
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Desperado »

also both players who claimed roleblocked n1 being able to act n2 is ridiculous
;)
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Last Night Tomorrow (with everyone's favorite Disney princess): Boonskiies! - Day 3

HELLLLOOOOO, players of Fire Emblem: Heroes of Mafia!!!!!! Boonskiies here, bringing you a colorful adaptation of the local events.

[queue jazzy theme music]
BUH NUH NUH BAN BAN BAAAAA!!!!!!!!!ding.
[end]

The Boon
skiies Col
or Wheel
Chart

Town
-
Lean Town
-
Null Town
-
Null
-
Null Scum
-
Lean Scum
-
Scum

*Note, see this as a tier list of sorts of the mind of the one they call Boonskiies, which is why I try to split it pretty equally.

Aj the epic
- I don't see a reason to doubt his claim. Unless major shenanigans occurred that we'll have no way of knowing until post game happened, he had something to do with the one kill. I highly doubt he's scum; there would be no point in guessing that PV didn't have a role to potentially counter his case at being town JK and force a 1v1.

Vaxkiller
- I like to think that this day reloader is in fact town orientated and not both scum teams having a reloader of some sort. He didn't have to bring up his slight confusion and hesitance due to his role saying more than Brian's did, even though they are basically the same thing (revolving the refund stuff). He genuinely feels like he's figuring things out. He questioned the scum/town versions of the watcher/tracker, which there are indeed scum versions of that. I like his patience with everything, and giving things time seems much more town focused than scum. He wasn't on ThinkBig or GiF wagons, although intent was there, as stated when he posted his intent to hammer. He really looks like he's trying to solve the game.

Not Chara
- I'm pretty certain NC is town. There is no way that her wagon is scum free. I believed her claim on the refunds and whatnot, and I'm seeing her play as town. I guess I can see a chance of her being scum; the papa zito target pick can be an iffy, but I do see Zito as decent chance of being targetted by scum.

Dunnstral
- Only way he's scum is if I'm wrong about NC, but even then that would be pretty strong defense of a buddy, but that might not be a bad thing due to the WIFOM that I would be considering right now anyways. He's hard on PV, even was yesterDay, and was really against the NC. Not Not Chara, anyone? Yeah, if NC flipped scum, I would look into this, but I don't see either of them coming from a scum perspective.

Vifam
- Man, Vigam's the reason I'm not certain in this game. I have no clue what I feel about this slot. He has the most posts, and his tunnel is pretty strong, but I kind of get where he's coming from? yet I still can't figure out. I don't know who his scum partner would be if he's scum, but I don't like his reads. He flopped on his Aj read, but I can see him just wanting to use that as an excuse to try to get another wagon going. It doesn't help he missed a lot of the change of wagon onto GIF. He also seemed to phish for stuff a lot.

Gammagooey
- I'm town reading Vax, and I'm leaning scum here. YesterDay he was on PV for a while; he's been bringing that up in general for a while now. I'm pretty sure he's correct on PV being scum, but I can see it from the opposite scum team. I will say that I did kind of like the tone he gave when he went to NC after realizing he was tunneling pretty hard, and he wasn't on the GIF wagon! But he was on the TB wagon. Decent chance he's scum opposite of PV.

Papa Zito
- See, I like and generally get a town vibe from Papa. He makes solid cases for everything, backs everything up, and I understand his thought process. I don't agree with his reads, though. At all. I also don't like the wagons he's been on. He was on Think Big's wagon, then was a big one pushing for NC's lynch, yet he switched over to GIF and put him to L-1 pretty fast. I don't like it, but my gut wants to say he's town, but I have a lot of paranoia about his slot. If he's scum, he's probably scum with Desperado based on their voting patterns. Just too easily on the easy to lynch candidate.

Desperado
- I had actually to town read Desp for a bit, and I don't know if my gut brought me back to it or in a way OMGUS due to his scum read on me, but I believe this post is a scum slip. He says "so the other scum team pushing a counterwagon to NC scum makes 0 sense" implying he knew there wasn't scum, or his scum partner, on the GIF wagon, even though he had announced his scum read on myself and NC, who was on that wagon. This somewhat counters the possibility of him and Zito, due to Zito moving to GiF, but that pairing was mainly POE for me anyways. He could be scum with PV or against, idk.

PeregrineV
- I don't really see at all a town PV at this point. I don't see him as a possible scum target, as he was so mislynchable, unless scum was shooting for scum. I find it very likely that he was successfully jailed to stop him from killing.

()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_)

Will Not Chara and Dunnstral end up fooling everyone and win a perfect game?

Will Boonskiies ever be able to figure out his thoughts on Vifam???

Will DESPERADO ATTACK THIS POST YET AGAIN?!?!?!?!?

Find out next time on....
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you often dream about being able to use the art of seduction to woo the perfect significant other? Do you fantasize about being praised pool side while you sit there with your washboard abs? Well, dream no more! With Boon's special concoction, Boon Juice! Make your dreams become a reality! Just say please...to get some juiceSkiies. Boon juiceSkiies!

and throw a vote down onto Peregrine, and accept that Desperado is most likely scum!

Intent to vote: PV
(I'd be putting him at L-1, and I want to hear a little more first.)
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1835, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1817, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1807, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah my one-shot is a jailkeep and it was on PV yesterday, fwiw.

VOTE: PeregrineV
You mean last night? Who did you target the previous night?
I already stated I was RB'd night 1.

@Chara I jailed PV because I thought he was scum... and with 1shot, you make a play.
I know, I was just wondering who you targeted anyway, even tho it was RB'd
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1837, Dunnstral wrote:
i'm not
Why would he lie? If we lynch PV and he flips town, where does that get AJ? A lynch ticket. Not see why he would lie.

Games played.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1842, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1837, Dunnstral wrote:
i'm not
Why would he lie? If we lynch PV and he flips town, where does that get AJ? A lynch ticket. Not see why he would lie.
I never accused anyone of lying and was asking desperado
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1840, Boonskiies wrote:I like to think that this day reloader is in fact town orientated and not both scum teams having a reloader of some sort.
I think that role stuff is fully random aside from town being gauranteed a 5 star if there are none
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Disagree on desperado "scum slip" I understood what he was saying
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1844, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1840, Boonskiies wrote:I like to think that this day reloader is in fact town orientated and not both scum teams having a reloader of some sort.
I think that role stuff is fully random aside from town being gauranteed a 5 star if there are none
what the ability does isn't, though. It's just based on the character they got, 4 or 5 stars got an ability, 3 star didn't. Cabd then went on to make a setup based on that.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

But his alignment doesn't effect his character

theoretically both scum on one team could get refilling powers
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1844, Dunnstral wrote:
Besides its a lie anyways.

I am responsible for roleblocking EVERYONE on night 1. It works jsut as described, if they were roleblocked, they were refunded thier shot. My hope was to catch scum in a lie, and I would bait them by saying I had a day reloader, and I would not be informed if the shot was successful or failed. Plan didnt quite work out tho. I figured since I made it so far, I may as well try and soak up a night kill, but I think frogger may have targeted myself or NC. God I hope it wasn't me.

The other one of us likely got doc'd. I still kinda think frogger used his ability on NC and soaked up both night kills, with the small chance, NC being scum and deciding not to use thier NK.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1840, Boonskiies wrote:Gammagooey - I'm town reading Vax, and I'm leaning scum here. YesterDay he was on PV for a while; he's been bringing that up in general for a while now. I'm pretty sure he's correct on PV being scum, but I can see it from the opposite scum team. I will say that I did kind of like the tone he gave when he went to NC after realizing he was tunneling pretty hard, and he wasn't on the GIF wagon! But he was on the TB wagon. Decent chance he's scum opposite of PV.
Why do you mention me in gammas sentence. Are we related somehow?

Games played.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”