Identity

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:13 am

Post by KittyMo »

In post 1599, Realeo wrote:
Match TK for double chance game
This is correct! You are now tied for #1 on the Leaderboard and have a decent shot at being the first contestant to get 10 official correct matches.

StrangersIdentities
ErrantparabolaCan live off of Raising Cane's chicken fingers
lilith2013Climbed 29 flights of stairs in about 20 minutes
piegirlnRecently started calligraphy after receiving brush pens as a Christmas gift

Correct MatchesAmount Won
10$250,000
$150,000
$75,000
$50,000
$20,000
$10,000
$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

Assistance:
2 Questions
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

I'm not sure any extra question would help here.

Match EP to caligraphy

If that is right, my official gues would be

piegirln - Flight of stairs
lilith - chicken finger
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

You know, the last time we were *this close* to $250k was piegirln's attempt--but they got screwed over by me.

Wouldn't it be a happy ending if piegyun in revenge screw me over.

Spoiler: Lesson to self
Don't rush your answer
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by KittyMo »

EP is not the recent calligrapher. Congrats on being TOP TIER nonetheless & winning $150K in Monopoly monies!! Wanna try again with the unofficial guesses?
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

EP - stair (what?)
piegyun - caligraphy (what?)
lilith - finger (maybe?)

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by KittyMo »

You're right on EP's; you flipped lilith's and pie's.

BTW, I think that "can live off of" in this context means that something tastes so good to someone that they feel like they could eat nothing but it and still feel OK about their life.

StrangersIdentities
animorpherv1Slept through a friend getting saran wrapped to the bed once on a trip
ApricityWas born 3 months early and weighed only around 2 pounds
BipolarChemistOnce drove an hour and a half at 4:30am to see the sunrise at a waterfall
ErrantparabolaClimbed 29 flights of stairs in about 20 minutes
Haschel CedricsonReached the live interview portion of the Jeopardy! tryout process
lilith2013Recently started calligraphy after receiving brush pens as a Christmas gift
NCame home from work a few months ago to find their lawn had been mowed and a hardware catalouge stolen
piegirlnCan live off of Raising Cane's chicken fingers
ShadowehTheir favorite webcomics include Go Get a Roomie!, Dumbing of Age, and Something Positive
StrangerCougStarted writing with fountain pens about a month and a half ago
Tatsuya KananeGot double second chance in a game tournament
YumeSpends spare time solving logic riddles and lateral puzzles

Thanks for playing. Was fun to see your thought process & creative use of questions.

"plz don't swear" -- N
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

My boss story was true (except it was only 10 flights)!
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

you did really well realeo, nice job.
for the record, the first time you asked the stair question, I typed out this:
the setting is the year 2015.
the place is Dallas, Texas.
the building is... some large hotel that i do not remember the name of.
I am there for the NSDA (national speech and debate) national tournament.

I am very proud to get there-- it was not easy. I am in 11th grade, and it was my first year of my two years of debate. I had never debated in varsity before, and to qualify, I had to go 5-1 against some really strong varsity LD debaters in my district. The top two debaters from my district qualified for nationals, and I was second (the person who got first went 6-0 and eventually took 6th place in the nation).

This is the mentality that I have at nationals. I am one of the least experienced and qualified debaters here, but I'm prepared, and I'll just give it my all and try to learn from my experience and have fun. hundreds and hundreds of people from around the nation are there. There are 6 preliminary debates, with 2 judges each. To advance to the next rounds, you need to get at least 8 judges to vote from you out of 12.

It's my third round, and I wait for the information to be released online. It's the 29th floor, no problem. It's chaos on the first floor. Everyone is trying to get places, and it's packed. There is a semblance of a line for the elevator, so I decide I'll wait. I still have an hour, it's no problem. After a long time waiting in the lines, word gets around that some of the elevators are broken, which is slowing the process even more. It's not easy for just a few elevators to service a large number of people with so many floors.

Okay. I have 30 minutes left.
29 floors.

I got this.

I head towards the stairs and start one of the most grueling experiences of my life. I start running up, but that very quickly tires me out and I settle for a steady, brisk walking pace upwards. The stairs are crowded with people for the first 5 floors. The people begin to reach their destinations and the stairs thin out. By floor 15, I am alone.

The time blurs. seconds become minutes. minutes become years. it feels like I am spending an entire lifetime in this stairwell. Universes are created and destroyed many times over as my vision blurs and fades into the eternal, dizzying climb.

My legs threaten to fail me. I'm carrying a backpack with papers and a laptop on my back, but it feels like a thousand pounds under my struggling frame. My suit is rumpled from the constant upwards motion.

My body is on fire but I keep going, never slowing down, never stopping.
I am holding my phone in my hand and checking the time, but eventually I decide I can't spare the energy and put it in my pocket.
26. I feel nauseated, on the verge of collapse, but I keep climbing.
27. This is my hell. I can feel the tendrils of the Grim Reaper slithering up my shoulder and wrapping around my neck, making it impossible to breathe.
28. I brace myself and break out into a run. Just one more floor to go.

29. I reach the top. The final push. Every step towards my room is accompanied by a cry for help from my weak, overworked body. I struggle to open the door. I am still out of breath.

I am on time.

I end up winning both judges that round, and go on to go 8-4 in the first two days of the tournament-- enough to qualify to outrounds. I lose both outrounds, i was still able to count myself in the top 80 in the nation that year, and damn it if i'm not proud of that.

the end
by the time I clicked submit, you had retracted the question.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

couldn't you have like done worse or something so i'd look less bad
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

The wording "flights of stair" confuze me a lot. Does a flight of stair means "series of stair between floor" or "series of stait between landing"

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:22 am

Post by KittyMo »

It can mean either depending on the context I think. Can't speak for EP on it for this particular ID.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:26 am

Post by KittyMo »

Welcome to Identity, DeathRowKitty! Here are your strangers and their identities in alphabetical order:

StrangersIdentities
EquinoxAsked out a boy in grade nine but stood him up
hiplopDesigned a game based on the original Legend of Zelda for their Grade 12 CS project
lalaladucksHas a grandmother who survived cancer and being hit by a car
MinaHas invited the host of this game to sit on their lap
piegirlnOnce charmed a bunch of people on another site by telling everyone in their introduction thread to "please be gentle with them"
PostieOnce dropped their phone in the middle of the road on their bike. When they went back to get it, they lost the keys to their house and bike lock, and then locked up their bike
RadiantCowbellsOnce spent Valentine's Day evening drunk with the tv at maximum volume singing "Circus" by Britney Spears, and was later told by their roommate that [Stranger] could be heard from around the block
RealeoOne time at a restaurant, accidentally walked into the kitchen instead of the restroom
ShadowehPrefers their sodas to be cherry flavored
StrangerCougUp until age 13, refused to speak to anyone on the phone, even their parents
TitusWas the “star" of their third grade group cheerleading performance, executing a forward roll into side splits for the finale
UpTooLateWas so impressed with one of the identities that appeared on KittyMo's Identity that [Stranger] tried out the identity to appreciate the degree of impressiveness of the identity

Assistance:
1 Question | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Split Identity | Tri-Identity

You are welcome to start with a match attempt or by using assistance.

"plz don't swear" -- N
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:37 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I know none of these! Will ponder this and do a couple of other things and then figure out what to do...
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Shadoweh - Has Invited the host of this game to sit on their lap
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by KittyMo »

11$500,000
10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
4$5,000
3$2,000
2$1,000
$500

StrangersIdentities
hiplopDesigned a game based on the original Legend of Zelda for their Grade 12 CS project
lalaladucksHas a grandmother who survived cancer and being hit by a car
MinaOnce charmed a bunch of people on another site by telling everyone in their introduction thread to "please be gentle with them"
piegirlnOnce dropped their phone in the middle of the road on their bike. When they went back to get it, they lost the keys to their house and bike lock, and then locked up their bike
PostieOnce spent Valentine's Day evening drunk with the tv at maximum volume singing "Circus" by Britney Spears, and was later told by their roommate that [Stranger] could be heard from around the block
RadiantCowbellsOne time at a restaurant, accidentally walked into the kitchen instead of the restroom
RealeoPrefers their sodas to be cherry flavored
StrangerCougUp until age 13, refused to speak to anyone on the phone, even their parents
TitusWas the “star" of their third grade group cheerleading performance, executing a forward roll into side splits for the finale
UpTooLateWas so impressed with one of the identities that appeared on KittyMo's Identity that [Stranger] tried out the identity to appreciate the degree of impressiveness of the identity

Assistance:
2 Questions | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Split Identity | Tri-Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:42 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Emboldened by the fact that it's no longer possible for me to get a total of 0 correct, I had another guess I was ready to take, but okay like I'm not THAT bold, y'know?

Split

Asked out a boy in grade nine but stood him up

Was the “star" of their third grade group cheerleading performance, executing a forward roll into side splits for the finale

Has a grandmother who survived cancer and being hit by a car

Once spent Valentine's Day evening drunk with the tv at maximum volume singing "Circus" by Britney Spears, and was later told by their roommate that [Stranger] could be heard from around the block

Up until age 13, refused to speak to anyone on the phone, even their parents

Once dropped their phone in the middle of the road on their bike. When they went back to get it, they lost the keys to their house and bike lock, and then locked up their bike

Designed a game based on the original Legend of Zelda for their Grade 12 CS project

Once charmed a bunch of people on another site by telling everyone in their introduction thread to "please be gentle with them"

One time at a restaurant, accidentally walked into the kitchen instead of the restroom

Was so impressed with one of the identities that appeared on KittyMo's Identity that [Stranger] tried out the identity to appreciate the degree of impressiveness of the identity

Prefers their sodas to be cherry flavored
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:01 am

Post by KittyMo »

Here's the split:

StrangersIdentities
hiplopHas a grandmother who survived cancer and being hit by a car
lalaladucksOnce dropped their phone in the middle of the road on their bike. When they went back to get it, they lost the keys to their house and bike lock, and then locked up their bike
MinaOnce spent Valentine's Day evening drunk with the tv at maximum volume singing "Circus" by Britney Spears, and was later told by their roommate that [Stranger] could be heard from around the block
PostieUp until age 13, refused to speak to anyone on the phone, even their parents

StrangersIdentities
piegirlnDesigned a game based on the original Legend of Zelda for their Grade 12 CS project
RadiantCowbellsOnce charmed a bunch of people on another site by telling everyone in their introduction thread to "please be gentle with them"
RealeoOne time at a restaurant, accidentally walked into the kitchen instead of the restroom
StrangerCougPrefers their sodas to be cherry flavored

Assistance:
2 Questions | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Tri-Identity

11$500,000
10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
4$5,000
3$2,000
2$1,000
$500

"plz don't swear" -- N
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I have absolutely no idea on any of the remaining identities but I'm too stupid to use any of the other assistance while I still have mistaken identity left

RadiantCowbells - Designed a game based on the original Legend of Zelda for their Grade 12 CS project
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by KittyMo »

RadiantCowbells is the Zelda-project-maker.

StrangersIdentities
lalaladucksOnce dropped their phone in the middle of the road on their bike. When they went back to get it, they lost the keys to their house and bike lock, and then locked up their bike
MinaOnce spent Valentine's Day evening drunk with the tv at maximum volume singing "Circus" by Britney Spears, and was later told by their roommate that [Stranger] could be heard from around the block
PostieUp until age 13, refused to speak to anyone on the phone, even their parents

StrangersIdentities
piegirlnOnce charmed a bunch of people on another site by telling everyone in their introduction thread to "please be gentle with them"
StrangerCougPrefers their sodas to be cherry flavored

Assistance:
3 Questions | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Tri-Identity

11$500,000
10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
4$5,000
3$2,000
$1,000
$500

"plz don't swear" -- N
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

You know what I wanna just keep taking
random
guesses at things until I mess up

UpTooLate - Prefers their sodas to be cherry flavored

She likes pineapples on her pizza, so she probably has bad taste in soda too.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by KittyMo »

UTL likes cherry soda.

StrangersIdentities

StrangersIdentities
StrangerCougWas so impressed with one of the identities that appeared on KittyMo's Identity that [Stranger] tried out the identity to appreciate the degree of impressiveness of the identity

Assistance:
4 Questions | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Tri-Identity

11$500,000
10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
4$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

"plz don't swear" -- N
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

piegirln - Once charmed a bunch of people on another site by telling everyone in their introduction thread to "please be gentle with them"
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Indeed she did.

StrangersIdentities

StrangersIdentities
StrangerCougWas so impressed with one of the identities that appeared on KittyMo's Identity that [Stranger] tried out the identity to appreciate the degree of impressiveness of the identity

Assistance:
5 Questions | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Tri-Identity

11$500,000
10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
6$20,000
5$10,000
$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

"plz don't swear" -- N
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Ugh, asking a question or two would make so much sense here, but then I'd lose out on the possibility of solving half the game with only having used the split. Decisions.....
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Am I really that predictable
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”