Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9151 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Alisae »

@Leon
I really, really like BaeReed's read on the Sondam hydra and I trust that a lot and I trust my TR on BaeReed a lot.
As for Nero, I'm locktowning him because honestly, I think he's one of the few make that make sense right now.

I'm puzzled as to why you aren't asking why Brian is locked town. Weren't you pushing him earlier?

Also before I answer your nancy question,
@nancy
If you're going to do a serious push on me, do it in your next post, or go back to townreading me.
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9152 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9103, Vecna wrote:Davesaz this game: viewtopic.php?p=8943566&user_select%5B% ... 4#p8943566

in PYP: viewtopic.php?p=8582743&user_select%5B% ... 4#p8582743 (TOWN)

in CODE GEASS viewtopic.php?p=8767578&user_select%5B% ... 4#p8767578 (TOWN lynchbait)

First, going through his iso in this game to characterize his play.

-Short - Medium length posts, showing some desire to gamesolve
-Bunch of questions adressed to people after just replacing in
-LOTS of comments about what is happening in his RL, explaining why he isnt active
In post 5175, davesaz wrote:
In post 4761, Creature wrote:Just guide me to scum this time.
In the middle of my catchup, but giving fair warning -- blatant coasting like this will only earn you an incompetence read for a little while -- after that it's screaming scum.
-that post ^
-Readslist appear reasonably genuine
-Reads people their iso's and reports on it a few times
-Actually responds agitated to my comment that he was lynchbait before in code geass as well

So far, rereading all of it....it doesnt really strike me much as scum.

Like I said Davesaz is town people. Gistou was his scum game that I played with him in. Dave is town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9153 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9108, Nero Cain wrote:This reminded me of something I wanted to comment on...
In post 9087, Vecna wrote:This means I need to rely on Town seeing I am Town
It doesn't matter if you are seen as town or not.
YOU
picked a wonder that means you need to get vigged for the investigation part to work.
Which I can be vigged. Town vigging me is good. Town vigging scum is better.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9111, nancy wrote:LUV just replace out, you're pathetic.
Don't do this please. I have to deal with it enough. Work with people who you think have bad reads. Not against them. LUV IMHO after looking at something is probably town. I think that Senpai based on some earlier pressures might be town I waffle. If we aren't doing Caesar I'd want Nero.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: NeroCain

Protest vote at this point.

Look I understand that sometimes I am horrible at finding scum, but I am good at finding town in each of the games I'm in. Look at my meta. When I say someone is town they are almost certainly town. Dave is town it's not a good wagon. Seriously. I don't see how dave started and it's crap. Fix this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9156 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

This is literally the same thing as Beeboy was. Beeboy wasn't doing enough activity to make people happy so they got lynched when the posting they posted felt opportunistic because they agreed with prior points. Davesaz is not posting as much so ya'll are running him up. Look at Gistou. He was ACTIVE.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9157 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
doing this for now.
GTKAS
| here.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9158 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 9151, Alisae wrote:
@Leon
I really, really like BaeReed's read on the Sondam hydra and I trust that a lot and I trust my TR on BaeReed a lot.
As for Nero, I'm locktowning him because honestly, I think he's one of the few make that make sense right now.

I'm puzzled as to why you aren't asking why Brian is locked town. Weren't you pushing him earlier?

Also before I answer your nancy question,
@nancy
If you're going to do a serious push on me, do it in your next post, or go back to townreading me.
I know why you have him as lock town (the Drixx thing), I simply disagree.

JaeReed's Sondam read is based on Maria and gerry preferring scum, right? They've been phoning it in here so that's actually not a bad reason to TR them, I've certainly known that about the Maria head of Sondam.

Nero I'm leaning town on, but locking him in for making sense, nah. It would be easy for scum to make sense since they know what's going on.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9159 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Alisae »

No I don't have him locked town for that, I have him locked town for because that is a really good post.
For Nero right now they're bleeding town to me.
GTKAS
| here.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9160 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 9156, MathBlade wrote:This is literally the same thing as Beeboy was. Beeboy wasn't doing enough activity to make people happy so they got lynched when the posting they posted felt opportunistic because they agreed with prior points. Davesaz is not posting as much so ya'll are running him up. Look at Gistou. He was ACTIVE.
I fear that this is true (Dave being a lurker mislynch whose town flip gives us nothing), but I have hard TRs on all of the most active players. Five percent of me is paranoid that I'm snowed by Vecna here, but him questioning me for sheeping him on dave felt like town paranoia so I don't think that's the case. LUV isn't lock town for me, but I trust my TRs who say this isn't their scum game and it certainly matches my limited experience of town LUV. You, nancy, Creature and Ali are lock town, and Nero is a townlean.

I think scum is just coasting this game, but at that point it feels like shooting in the dark as to who's scum here.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9161 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 9159, Alisae wrote:No I don't have him locked town for that, I have him locked town for because that is a really good post.
For Nero right now they're bleeding town to me.
That's a decent post, but lock town?
- Vecna
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9162 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah, if Brian was scum he'd probably looking for the easy way out and have Ceasar as lynch able there.
Like, I really like that post because it nails down my thoughts exactly along with some other thoughts I had.
GTKAS
| here.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9163 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Leonshade »

Some scum want to stay off mislynch wagons for towncred. But I won't blame you for TRing someone who matches your thoughts.

What do you think of CK, Ali? I think I'd rather lynch him than dave.
- Vecna
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9164 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Alisae »

I liked Kyouko.
Not so sure on Cloudie. I think Cloudie might be town.
GTKAS
| here.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9165 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Leonshade »

I had a couple issues with Kyouko, nothing about Cloudie has swayed me one way or another thus far.

I don't know, there's nobody that is screaming scum this game. Even Skies has points going for him now.
- Vecna
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9166 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Alisae »

What do you think of Maxous?
Because I'm also SRing him.
GTKAS
| here.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9167 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Maxous »

Lol what. CK is voting me?
Can't wait to see this vote.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9168 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 9074, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: notice
In post 9075, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: maxous nvm
Oh fantastic.
After he had a go at me earlier for an omgus vote..he votes me for seemingly no reason other than I'm voting him.
Can we string up this obvscum slot already.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9169 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:26 am

Post by nancy »

In post 9154, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9111, nancy wrote:LUV just replace out, you're pathetic.
Don't do this please. I have to deal with it enough. Work with people who you think have bad reads. Not against them. LUV IMHO after looking at something is probably town. I think that Senpai based on some earlier pressures might be town I waffle. If we aren't doing Caesar I'd want Nero.
I can't, sorry. LUV has been making we want to replace out for most of today, he's just been intentionally awful towards me. He has no intention of working with me and I don't want to even read posts from the slot anymore. I'm going to stay in this game for you because I don't want to leave you here alone with this rubbish Town but I'm basically done with this game. Caesar is, was, has been, and always will be obvious Town in this game. It was fascinating watch the actual scum come out of the woodworks when I proposed a Caesar scumteam, though. I'm already voting Nero, in case you didn't see. I very highly doubt Senpai is Town in this game, sorry.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9170 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 8951, Creature wrote:I thought about adding NoticeMeSenpai for town for defending me.

However, I'm lacking JaeReed's presence, which is characteristic for scum!Jae. Unless Jae just plays as advicer, this slot is worrying me very much.
You've never played with me as scum.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9171 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:39 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 9007, Nero Cain wrote:We could just all sheep Vecna on Senpai and ignore the scum/bad players like Nancy and Math who'll oppose it.
nancy wasn't opposing it.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9172 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:33 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 9075, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: maxous nvm
Explain this jump from voting me to voting my scumread?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9173 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:47 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 9098, nancy wrote:And yeah, Aslan's reads are a total joke.
In post 9099, nancy wrote:
In post 9055, Alisae wrote:This is without taking into consideration of associations.
Brian, LUV, Nero, BaeReed, Creature
These are my locktowns.
If Aslan is scum half of these probably are too.
nancy is scum.

In no world ever where nancy is town does she entertain the idea of Aslan being scum here.

VOTE: nancy
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9174 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:56 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 9110, nancy wrote:The result of which is that I've basically decided that the meta tell I thought I had on them could be flawed and they may actually be scum, and considering that possibility landed me here with reads:

MathBlade

Yuri

Brian Skies

Leonshade

Vecna

davesaz

PeregrineV

Caesar Wills It

CloudKicker

Sondam

TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Maxous

Aslan

Creature

Lil Uzi Vert

NoticeMeSenpai

Nero Cain
I don't buy this for a second.

You wanted to shade me as much as possible so that you could get a mislynch off on me then follow it with Aslan when no one was around to out that you have a hard meta towntell on Aslan that he did this game.

For everyone who is out of the loop: there is a tell that both myself and nancy are aware of that Aslan
only does as town
. Aslan dropped that towntell in this game. In no world where nancy is town does she ever ever
EVER
consider Aslan as scum in this game given that. This is an incredibly weak walk back from that now that she thinks she can mislynch me/that I have no credibility and all will be forgotten for her to go after Aslan without someone around to call out her shit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”