CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9200 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Vecna they wont give the tell ever, its common place to keep really successful tell for yourself because when shared, the tell become unusable
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9201 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah a lot of Nancy's flip-flopping around is unexplained, but I doubt its coming from scum. At any rate, im not happy about it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9202 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 9200, CloudKicker wrote:Vecna they wont give the tell ever, its common place to keep really successful tell for yourself because when shared, the tell become unusable
This is complete bullshit if true. Theyre basing their complete play and their entire read-set over it so we have the right to know to analyze whether theyre full of crap or not.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9203 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 9135, Leonshade wrote:I don't agree with any of nancy's scumreads :(

I
don't have the time or energy to double-check Vecna's case,
I'l just put my trust in him. Of interest to me is that davesaz claims to have scumreads in this game but hasn't had a vote out all day. He also had LUV as an (unexplained) scumread alongside ABR in his D2 reads list but the scumread seems to have disappeared since.

VOTE: davesaz
The more i read leons the more obvious it gets that hes mefia. Scumexcuses, ill put my trust in him is also a buddy line wich leads to vecna being town and vecna also stated earlier that hes a sucker for being buddied and that leon is a blindspot, as i read it he has meta with leon where he couldnt read him correctly. Hes talking about unexplained reads when hes not explaining his
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9204 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 9202, Vecna wrote:
In post 9200, CloudKicker wrote:Vecna they wont give the tell ever, its common place to keep really successful tell for yourself because when shared, the tell become unusable
This is complete bullshit if true. Theyre basing their complete play and their entire read-set over it so we have the right to know to analyze whether theyre full of crap or not.
To be fair, it works. 3 Players who know eachothers very well can scumtell by scumreading someone for reason he openly knows arent valid, aka here would be nancy's about the alisae towntell
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9205 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

its selfish but it works
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9206 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 9201, Vecna wrote:Yeah a lot of Nancy's flip-flopping around is unexplained, but I doubt its coming from scum. At any rate, im not happy about it.
when i said unexplained i never implied she could be mefia, i think shes one of the town pillars that the town is resting on, her giving less attention to ceasar resulting in him losing votes is an exemple
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9207 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

leon as mefia would lead to alisae/vecna and myself as town, dave as possble partner
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9208 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Vecna, click my name, click view topics, click any of my games because they've all been town. Report back when you realize how I thought you were being facetious in me trolling around and then getting fired up.

As for my drop in activity, taking a site wide break to spend some time with my new found love *-*
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9209 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gin's found a sugar mama!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9210 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 9198, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 9194, Vecna wrote:
In post 9191, CloudKicker wrote:i havent read dave but 6-7 slots agreeing with eachothers on a slots that isnt very actives, all in the span of 4-5 pages is exactly how mislynches on lynchbait lurkers happen
Read my comparisons of his play, dont just talk about lynchbait and blablabla.

Just because someone is lurking, doesnt mean he's auto town lynchbaiting.
Im talking about game behavior, not individuals behaviors. Its easy for mefia to keep a mislynch option entertained just in case they have to push that very agenda the moment they need it. Keeping the idea of a dave lynch open makes towns much more easily coerced into giving in and changing their votes. Nancy's change of heart on ceasar is as of yet, unexplained and i read her posts
I played Vecna. He's been obvscumming for ages now and I just wanted to use him to fish out the other scum. I got extremely frustrated last night and gave up, but now that I know Senpai is Town I'm feeling motivated again. Caesar is really painfully obvious Town to me, but that might just be the personal connection I have with him making him easy for me to read.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9211 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Let's lynch Nero.

#IamSuperBusy
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9212 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.23

davesaz (5):
Nero Cain, Brian Skies, Vecna, Leonshade, Creature
Nero Cain (3):
TheRealGin-N-Tonic, nancy, MathBlade
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
Caesar Wills It (1):
Yuri
CloudKicker (1):
Maxous
nancy (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Leonshade (1):
CloudKicker

Not Voting (3):
davesaz, Lil Uzi Vert, Alisae

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9213 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 9207, CloudKicker wrote:leon as mefia would lead to alisae/vecna and myself as town, dave as possble partner
vecna is mefia

~Gerry
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh yeah Vecna I'm making this post to remind you that I don't really care about you, hence why I'm not putting effort to sort you.
Cry, kick, complain all you want, I really could not give a fuck.
GTKAS
| here.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by davesaz »

In response to the posts / votes following this:
In post 9034, davesaz wrote: But I'm going out, my daughter's glasses are ready to pick up.
I
never
lie about RL.

It's still day so I assume I haven't been lynched. Congratulations, you're managed to keep civilization going.

In separate news,
it is bedtime
, tomorrow I have work, a 504 meeting for my son, my daughter's 16th birthday.
You can expect serious work from me if I survive to get a wonder and useful results, or about day 5 if not.
Meanwhile, chill pills all around. Thanks!
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave, no one is accusing you of lying about RL. The reason I and presumably others, think you are scum b/c you aren't really doing anything but promising to catchup and future content. I'm also not super thrilled with your response here that you'l start being useful IF you survive and IF you gets a useful result. I am capped the next two votes on you for town cred after that its a bussers paradise.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9201, Vecna wrote:
Yeah a lot of Nancy's flip-flopping around is unexplained
, but I doubt its coming from scum.
I don't really agree. Like I'm a pretty experienced player so I know that alot of "town" tend to play in really anti-town confusing ways but I think this unexplained flipflopping could easily come from scum. Does she do this regardless of alignment?

She'd also make a shit ton of sense in a Dave-Luv-Math-??? scumteam.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 9210, nancy wrote:
In post 9198, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 9194, Vecna wrote:
In post 9191, CloudKicker wrote:i havent read dave but 6-7 slots agreeing with eachothers on a slots that isnt very actives, all in the span of 4-5 pages is exactly how mislynches on lynchbait lurkers happen
Read my comparisons of his play, dont just talk about lynchbait and blablabla.

Just because someone is lurking, doesnt mean he's auto town lynchbaiting.
Im talking about game behavior, not individuals behaviors. Its easy for mefia to keep a mislynch option entertained just in case they have to push that very agenda the moment they need it. Keeping the idea of a dave lynch open makes towns much more easily coerced into giving in and changing their votes. Nancy's change of heart on ceasar is as of yet, unexplained and i read her posts
I played Vecna. He's been obvscumming for ages now and I just wanted to use him to fish out the other scum. I got extremely frustrated last night and gave up, but now that I know Senpai is Town I'm feeling motivated again. Caesar is really painfully obvious Town to me, but that might just be the personal connection I have with him making him easy for me to read.
Oh boy. LUV/Maria, please tell this slot that its day3 and there havent been any scumlynches - AKA, its bussing time if im scum. Better sheep me, im bandwagoning my teammates!

Also, how convenient to do this when I finally do put in some work to give reasons for voting Davesaz. How about you put away that bad read on me, and actually approach my dave-case with an open mind? Because if im right, and your ignoring my case with some emo-attack and the story that you were trying to "play myself to make me out my team" - then tomorrow im gonna flip around some reads as well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 9214, Alisae wrote:oh yeah Vecna I'm making this post to remind you that I don't really care about you, hence why I'm not putting effort to sort you.
Which is not your town game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 9214, Alisae wrote:oh yeah Vecna I'm making this post to remind you that I don't really care about you, hence why I'm not putting effort to sort you.
Also this post is -total nonsense- after that code geass game we just played together, where you wrongly scumread me for large parts, only to get killed and have me (&Leon) carry your ass to victory afterwards.

Why on earth would you NOT put in the effort to sort these slots?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 9215, davesaz wrote:In response to the posts / votes following this:
In post 9034, davesaz wrote: But I'm going out, my daughter's glasses are ready to pick up.
I
never
lie about RL.

It's still day so I assume I haven't been lynched. Congratulations, you're managed to keep civilization going.

In separate news,
it is bedtime
, tomorrow I have work, a 504 meeting for my son, my daughter's 16th birthday.
You can expect serious work from me if I survive to get a wonder and useful results, or about day 5 if not.
Meanwhile, chill pills all around. Thanks!
Just because you dont lie about reallife dont make you town.

As town you never actually mention your reallife, and you dont care at all whether people know why youre afk.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 9213, Sondam wrote:
In post 9207, CloudKicker wrote:leon as mefia would lead to alisae/vecna and myself as town, dave as possble partner
vecna is mefia

~Gerry
Hey Gerry, how about you use some sense of logic if youre town?

Answer me this - if I was scum again in this game - why would I directly attack you, knowing what it would result in if you were town?

Also, Maria hiding behind this Gerry gimmick is really really weaksauce.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ive had a similair discussion with davesaz in PYP where he actually stated that he cannot lie well and fake town-behaviour, which is why he usually gets caught.

Now lo, and behold - in this game, most of his posts are filled with him talking about real-life, stating he doesnt lie about reallife and him making long posts doing some strange calculations with numbers.

ALL POSTS THAT DO NOT INVOLVE HIM SHOWING ANY TOWN THOUGHT PROCESS.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

Very surprising that noone has actually managed to respond to my analysis of Davesaz's playstyles. People are appealing to me, left right and centers, accusing me of shit, showing how much of a badboy they are for ignoring me.....

But noone has actually come out and told me why im wrong. Or why Davesaz IS lynchbait as opposed to just caught scum.

@Gerry, I want you or maria to respond to this case

@Gin n Tonic - Divert that attention from me thinking your scum to reading and assessing my davesaz analysis.

@Leonshade - make that time, and assess my case.

@Nancy - get over your read of me, and keep a blank slate. I still dont really think youre scum, so get over yourself.

@LUV - what do you think? You've also played with Davesaz before with me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”