Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9292, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 9286, MathBlade wrote:
In post 486, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 212, PeregrineV wrote:
The Hanging Gardens
Each night, you may target a player to protect from a single killing action.

The Pyramids
If you die, no information will be released along with your flip. You will become a treestump and may continue posting in the main thread. You will be dead for all other purposes.

Mausoleum of Halicarnassus
Each night, you may select a player to form a neighborhood with. This neighborhood will last only the following day & night phase.

Stonehenge
Each night, you may target a player. If you are killed during the night, that player's alignment will be immediately publicly revealed.

Statue of Zeus
Each night, target a player. The first time a killing action targets you, that action will instead be redirected to your target.

The Great Lighthouse
(Available only to non-town players) Factional topics you are a part of gain day chat as long as you are alive.

If you are going to make a plan that is hard to fuck with, do it randomly. This is the list of who builds what.

Nobody claims.

Tomorrow we get another list. We assign the same groups to the town PRs.

Nobody claims.

By day3, we either have actionable intelligence, or we start finding out which scum took the scum wonders.

Anything else, aside from regular playing, is not a good idea

Gardens

Akane and Nebby (Alisae & Malachite)
Fro99er
Nero Cain
Yuri

Pyramids

beeboy
The DEO (Titus & Mathblade)
Leonshade
Elbirn

Mausoleum of Halicarnassus

Creature
Drixx
Julius Caesar (Aeronaut & Pine)
Lil Uzi Vert

Stonehenge

Vecna
ssbm_Kyouko
ooba
Maxous

Statue of Zeus

PeregrineV
Sondam (MariaR & gerryoat)
NoticeMeSenpai (JaeReed & mastina)
Albert B. Rampage

Pick whatever
Spiffeh
PV didn't even follow his own plan. (We disagreed with it as well but there were talks of what to do anyway.)

But the person who should have followed his own plan was the person who suggested the plan.

The fact he didn't means he meant to stop Drixx.
See, here I was shutting up at the request of some town players, then you go and make a post like this?

My intent was to determine if I had priority over Drixx for the treestump wonder. I decided this due to his lack of participation AT ANY LEVEL on day1. It turns out I did I priority.
Once I gained the wonder, I intended to start poking my snout into everyone in hopes of drawing the nightkill. Because that is HOW THE ROLE IS PLAYED.

So, you point out that I suggested random over coordinated, which no one bought into the idea.

Based on the fact that the idea was not universally accepted, why on God's green earth would you expect ME to follow it?
You were shutting up because you can't mislynch me.

Mislynching me points a huge ass arrow to you and Nero.
Bullshit. You took it from Drixx because you know he is a better player at end of game. Look at SU two.

Inactive start and ramped up there.

You never found for your idea, lied about having Pyramids after knowing anyone who lied about Pyramids would be considered a scum claim, only try to feed Titus stuff that helps her narrative where it suited you, pushed me to try to help prop up Nero.

The only thing you have really "fought" for is my lynch and that was to save Nero. Who is obvScum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Alisae »

It's almost deadline and I wanna lynch Dave but I would be also okay with lynching Gin and Max.
PV I rather Math get shot then lynched.
GTKAS
| here.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9290, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1227, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1195, Sondam wrote:
In post 1189, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1182, Sondam wrote:Pere the way you worded it was like saying we have a huge amount of people townreading us when I can name 3 so fix your wording
~Maria

Not trying to rage you, but I will say you
can't act like being townread is a right
when it's something you earn (or not) each and every game.
It's more so I'm upset that I have no idea what were doing wrong. I don't think we've done anything really scummy sure were a stubborn duo but stubbornness is really NAI
In post 1193, The DEO wrote:@Sondham part 1 (Phone posting and omitting irrelevant parts is a pain in the ass).

I don't care if it's how you play or not. If you keep getting wagoned for the same behavior, you should stop doing it and adapt. I want to see you take a strong stance on something or eat rope. You and your hydra partner need to speak with one voice and sort shit out if town. Right now, all I am getting is shade tossing, refusal to commit, dissonance and rage.
TITUS. YOU. KNOW. MY. SCUM. GAME. AND. MY. TOWN. GAME. SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ACTING LIKE I NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING WHEN THIS IS HOW I ACT AS TOWN

~Maria
:facepalm:
PV face palming when his plan won't work because I say no.
What plan?

What are you talking about?

Wipe this up.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9295, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 9293, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2343, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2036, The DEO wrote:Daytalk I always feel is the best PR bar none. In Shadowrun where JaeReed is not so subtly referring scout and I used daytalk extensively to our advantage. Even though I never got a break from posting it let me remain consistent and strategize with scout. A couple of times I even told scout when to pivot and he proofed stuff I did.
Daytalk is useful if utilized by the scumteam.

But overall, it is so useless that it is now standard to include it in games, where it used to not be standard in games.
PV trying to imply scum wouldn't build the daytalk wonder in a rolemadness game is insanity.
It also tells us day one they didn't have day talk and day two they would have.

PV is a smart player. PV scum means scum also have day talk.
Scum had 2 chances to build it. Day1 and day2. Pretty sure they have it by now.
Posts like this are why you are scum. Drixx said he didn't get it. For your claim here to be true you would have to be scumreading Brian Skies as conf scum because Drixx would be a liar. This means scum stole Pyramids from
Drixx. You should be in a 1v1 with Brian Skies if you were Town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9301, Alisae wrote:It's almost deadline and I wanna lynch Dave but I would be also okay with lynching Gin and Max.
PV I rather Math get shot then lynched.
Yes, nominally.

But, since she claimed, what scumteam in their right mind would shoot her?

Is she up to be lynched or something?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Alisae »

Someone has a vig wonder no?
Just go up to Math and shoot em in the face!
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

If PV built Pyramids on Day 2 then Drixx is an outed liar and PV would one v one Brian Skies.
If PV built Pyramids on Day 1 then he doesn't say scum could build it on day two because they couldn't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9303, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9295, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 9293, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2343, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2036, The DEO wrote:Daytalk I always feel is the best PR bar none. In Shadowrun where JaeReed is not so subtly referring scout and I used daytalk extensively to our advantage. Even though I never got a break from posting it let me remain consistent and strategize with scout. A couple of times I even told scout when to pivot and he proofed stuff I did.
Daytalk is useful if utilized by the scumteam.

But overall, it is so useless that it is now standard to include it in games, where it used to not be standard in games.
PV trying to imply scum wouldn't build the daytalk wonder in a rolemadness game is insanity.
It also tells us day one they didn't have day talk and day two they would have.

PV is a smart player. PV scum means scum also have day talk.
Scum had 2 chances to build it. Day1 and day2. Pretty sure they have it by now.
Posts like this are why you are scum. Drixx said he didn't get it. For your claim here to be true you would have to be scumreading Brian Skies as conf scum because Drixx would be a liar. This means scum stole Pyramids from
Drixx. You should be in a 1v1 with Brian Skies if you were Town.
I don't know what Brian skies said. I put in for pyramids because if I got it, I had a plan to get nightkilled.

If I didn't get it, Uzi assured everyone 4 times that better wonders were coming. I would have found something else, I'm sure.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Alisae »

BANG! BOOM! POW! KABOOM! PEW PEW PEW!
ez 1 2 3.
GTKAS
| here.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9306, MathBlade wrote:If PV built Pyramids on Day 2 then Drixx is an outed liar and PV would one v one Brian Skies.
If PV built Pyramids on Day 1 then he doesn't say scum could build it on day two because they couldn't.
I built it day1.

Who said it was built on day2?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9289, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1192, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1191, The DEO wrote:
In post 1177, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1168, Sondam wrote:Lol you think I omgus that's cute Alisae also pere wtf do you mean "a lot tr"
were the biggest wagon right now if anything people sr us more then they tr us I don't even know why people sr us no one said anything besides Titus also Nebby this isn't my vote this is Gerry's he think's DEO is hard scum I'm null on it so I'll trust his judgement if I had my own vote I'd be voting Leon right now
Like you people say it's shade comment when it's legit making accusations I do that all the time and so does he so how is it scummy this game compared to other games like what the fuck thinking is all this
~Maria
Sondam (5): The DEO, Elbirn, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Frogger

You're at L-6, not L-0, so some townreads on you exist.

If you were total scum I'd be voting you now.

If Gerry is out of town for two weeks, why don't you vote who you need to?
Why does this reek of coaching?
Because of this:
In post 694, Sondam wrote:
In post 685, Vecna wrote:
In post 680, Sondam wrote:Add me to that townblock where's Kison and Dream SOMEONE GET THEM IN HERE
Also nebby the only thing that scares me is boys :(
~Maria
I dont know yet. Get gerry in here so I can peer into his soul some
Gerry is on Vacation for 2 weeks so he'll only pop in from time to time on day 1
he should be here after though
I'm still gonna bug him to post though.
~Maria
In post 1168, Sondam wrote:Lol you think I omgus that's cute Alisae also pere wtf do you mean "a lot tr"
were the biggest wagon right now if anything people sr us more then they tr us I don't even know why people sr us no one said anything besides Titus also Nebby
this isn't my vote this is Gerry's he think's DEO is hard scum
I'm null on it so I'll trust his judgement if I had my own vote I'd be voting Leon right now
Like you people say it's shade comment when it's legit making accusations I do that all the time and so does he so how is it scummy this game compared to other games like what the fuck thinking is all this
~Maria
Sondam is town because of this post as well.

When i work with my townreads I care if they are on V/LA and sometimes they have reads even if on vacation. PV is trying to sell us a narrative versus MariaR/Gerry being a scumread and hoping Titus would tunnel.
You're using my posts to call Sondam a townread?

Just read it. That is some old stuff. Were you coaching?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:56 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Alisae, esplain thy read on your concerns as you said earlier I was town on multiple occasions.

How did the 180 occur?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

So PV built Pyramids on Day one.
Someone else built night talk on day one.

This means two of the scum wonders are accounted for already.

PV uses activity to try to sell Titus into pushing MariaR who is lynchbait in every fucking game of mafia because people feel MariaR is an easy mislynch for some reason.

Then when Nero flubs on bucket patrol PV hops on.

Nero and PV are obvScum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:57 am

Post by davesaz »

I'm not sure why PV is a topic of conversation. Not like we can lynch him, right? At most it's associatives and knowing whether to trust his reads. I only wanted to dispel the notion that his alignment is confirmed by "scum wouldn't" logic.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9309, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 9306, MathBlade wrote:If PV built Pyramids on Day 2 then Drixx is an outed liar and PV would one v one Brian Skies.
I built it day1.

You said scum could build it (Pyramids) on D1 or D2.

You're already on record saying daytalk a piece of shit and disagreeing with me that scum built it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9287, MathBlade wrote:
In post 530, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 528, Yuri wrote:
In post 527, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 519, Yuri wrote:Peregrine: You do realize ur plan doesn't force scum to do anything
You put them in a pool with several other players. Priority values are INVISIBLE. Scum can just not freakin submit if they don't want the role, and
submit when they do

All this shit, these plans, these lists, I hate when cool setups devolve into this discussion
Yep, then we can lynch Vanilla Mafia because town will have all of the power roles, and cannot affect our night actions.
what happens when day5 comes around, and everyone should have something, and scum don't?
In post 5428, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5411, The DEO wrote:PV you Pyramids?

PV I could hug you. You has my reads and I am not entirely mad.

~~Math
No, i'm the doctor and I protected Spiffeh, becasue he bleeds green.

What are your thoughts on the content I posted in ?
PV lied about being Pyramids.
He also lied about protecting Spiffeh.

If PV wasn't already dead and I wasn't Stonehenge I would vig him.
I pretty much claimed ever day1 wonder, because there was no need to claim (like you did) or rolefish (like you did).

Going backwards, so hope I find the point soon.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Alisae »

Gin remind me where I said such thing?
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9310, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 9289, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1192, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1191, The DEO wrote:
In post 1177, PeregrineV wrote:
were the biggest wagon right now if anything people sr us more then they tr us I don't even know why people sr us no one said anything besides Titus also Nebby this isn't my vote this is Gerry's he think's DEO is hard scum I'm null on it so I'll trust his judgement if I had my own vote I'd be voting Leon right now
~Maria
Sondam (5): The DEO, Elbirn, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Frogger

You're at L-6, not L-0, so some townreads on you exist.

If you were total scum I'd be voting you now.

If Gerry is out of town for two weeks, why don't you vote who you need to?
Why does this reek of coaching?
Because of this:
In post 694, Sondam wrote:
In post 685, Vecna wrote:
In post 680, Sondam wrote:Add me to that townblock where's Kison and Dream SOMEONE GET THEM IN HERE
Also nebby the only thing that scares me is boys :(
~Maria
I dont know yet. Get gerry in here so I can peer into his soul some
Gerry is on Vacation for 2 weeks so he'll only pop in from time to time on day 1
he should be here after though
I'm still gonna bug him to post though.
~Maria
were the biggest wagon right now if anything people sr us more then they tr us I don't even know why people sr us no one said anything besides Titus also Nebby
this isn't my vote this is Gerry's he think's DEO is hard scum
I'm null on it so I'll trust his judgement if I had my own vote I'd be voting Leon right now
~Maria
Sondam is town because of this post as well.

When i work with my townreads I care if they are on V/LA and sometimes they have reads even if on vacation. PV is trying to sell us a narrative versus MariaR/Gerry being a scumread and hoping Titus would tunnel.
You're using my posts to call Sondam a townread?

Just read it. That is some old stuff. Were you coaching?

I was demonstrating a narrative that explains my reads and why since Maxous doesn't want to read what is scummy play top down as scum for some reason I cannot fathom.

Since people are trying to lynch Davesaz because he is an easy lynch it will end up the same as Beeboy.

Can't be coaching as I am not scum. Any posts scumreading Sodham were Titus I do not scumread Sodham.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9312, MathBlade wrote:So PV built Pyramids on Day one.
Confirmed by me.
Confirmed by you?
there was only one.
PV uses activity to try to sell Titus into pushing MariaR who is lynchbait in every fucking game of mafia because people feel MariaR is an easy mislynch for some reason.
Whoa, from out of left field...this was like day1 or 2. I shouyld say 7000-8000 posts ago.
Don't know what this is.
Nero and PV are obvScum.
So this is a Nero attack, and not Sondham defense? Or is it both?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9317, MathBlade wrote:I was demonstrating a narrative that explains my reads and why since Maxous doesn't want to read what is scummy play top down as scum for some reason I cannot fathom.

Since people are trying to lynch Davesaz because he is an easy lynch it will end up the same as Beeboy.

Can't be coaching as I am not scum. Any posts scumreading Sodham were Titus I do not scumread Sodham.
I see a lot of you quoting me and saying I'm scum. And then you're trying to base arguments on that?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

There was a need to rolefish because Titus committed seppuku because she didn't get her way.

I was salvaging a shitty situation and it was Town agreement Pyramids should claim.

PV is an outed liar which makes his push helping Nero suspicious as fuck especially since Nero has spent more time attacking me than Dave where his vote actually is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:04 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 8769, Alisae wrote:
In post 8766, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:HOLY FUCK I ROLLED TOWN
FTFY
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9314, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9309, PeregrineV wrote:
I built it day1.

You said scum could build it (Pyramids) on D1 or D2.
No.
I built it day1.
This can be labeled as a fact.
In post 9314, MathBlade wrote:You're already on record saying daytalk a piece of shit and disagreeing with me that scum built it.
Interesting. Where did I say this?

And if you are trying to confuse the 2, I said that if scum, for whatever reason, did not grab daytalk on day1, you provided them with the means to grab it on day2.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9318, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 9312, MathBlade wrote:So PV built Pyramids on Day one.
Confirmed by me.
Confirmed by you?
there was only one.
Whoa, from out of left field...this was like day1 or 2. I shouyld say 7000-8000 posts ago.
Don't know what this is.
Nero and PV are obvScum.
So this is a Nero attack, and not Sondham defense? Or is it both?
Night talk is assuming scum aren't idiots.
You're scum by Town agreement that Pyramids should have claimed.
Yes I was demonstrating every scummy thing you did before I was interrupted.

Bucket patrol as I explained earlier if you bothered to read is when someone tries to throw shit repeatedly on obvTown and see what could actually stick...bucket of shit throwing aka bucket patrol.

Again I was explaining a narrative. You are scum with Nero and tried to setup Sondham for mislynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:06 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 9320, MathBlade wrote:There was a need to rolefish because Titus committed seppuku because she didn't get her way.

I was salvaging a shitty situation and it was Town agreement Pyramids should claim.
Except I'm town and refused to claim, and tried to discourage anyone else from claiming.
PV is an outed liar which makes his push helping Nero suspicious as fuck especially since Nero has spent more time attacking me than Dave where his vote actually is.
See, WTF is this?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”