cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 1621, Rels wrote:They is the inverse mindset.
"Scum is not voting X but is voting every other wagon available"
This is the original information.
"X is scum". Makes sense. That's the straight up way, trying to protect his teammate.
"Nothing can be said abou it". Makes sense too. That's the WIFOM way, maybe scum is hoping X gets mislynched.
"X is more likely to be town". That makes no sense.
wrong

i even explained how. but wait WHOS NOT PAYING ATTENTION????

since the kidamn/rels thing is sadly over: rels hasnt been reading the game

i explained softballing 3 or more times including at least once on d2, he missed it
hes pushing kidamn on misrep that can only come from a skimread or cherrypicking posts
hes not paying any attention to other peoples' explanations of things unless theyre his "target" -- and then only the most recent posts are brought to mind

i was waiting for his lack of knowledge on the actual gamestate to bite him in the ass -- effectively putting himself in a headlock vs kidamn. would have been a great big "LOL *votes*" post and the pushing would have been simple. sadly i killed it by trying to ramp up the pressure, my bad there, but hey i learned something new (go lurk mode with little egging-on posts instead of trying to be transparent)
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:11 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1623, Rels wrote:
In post 1620, outoforder wrote:
In post 1616, Rels wrote: If yes, why are you ignoring that post where Hawk said "mm too many people wants to vote Hapa it's suspicious" just after voting me ?
Because the post doesn't mean anything in the scenario i find most likely. I have literally just argued about it.
WELL THEN GO CHECK IT BEFORE MAKING CALLS
If yes, why are you saying Hawk jumped off my wagon to Aubrey's when my wagon was starting to have a lot of people ?
Clarify please, i don't understand the question.
You said:
In post 1599, outoforder wrote:
In post 1596, Rels wrote:OOO are you working on the idea that I'm scum; Hawk is my partner; and he voted me over Hapa ?
Yeah why not? You weren't gonna get lynched anyways and when your wagon gained some traction he was quite happy to put his vote elsewhere. I don't see the problem in how his voting cannot make you mafia.
Which is false, when he switched to Aubrey I only had 2 votes left on me.
The post doesn't mean anything. If you do think it means something then fucking say what instead of calling my thought process (you apparently have no idea about) scummy.

What is false there? Having votes != thread sentiment. Thread sentiment suggests that Hawk started deflecting from lynching you (which he never really did try in the first place tbh) when people got somewhat interested in it. The number of votes you were having when he unvoted is irrelevant.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:14 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1621, Rels wrote:They is the inverse mindset.
"Scum is not voting X but is voting every other wagon available"
This is the original information.
"X is scum". Makes sense. That's the straight up way, trying to protect his teammate.
"Nothing can be said abou it". Makes sense too. That's the WIFOM way, maybe scum is hoping X gets mislynched.
"X is more likely to be town". That makes no sense.
Except that is not something i am arguing. That is not why i think Hapa is town.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:16 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 1627, outoforder wrote:What is false there?
Having votes != thread sentiment. Thread sentiment suggests that Hawk started deflecting from lynching you (which he never really did try in the first place tbh) when people got somewhat interested in it. The number of votes you were having when he unvoted is irrelevant.
know what else is interesting about thread sentiment and rels

when the thread sentiment turns against him d1, when hawk is active and helping, he goes silent running mode and ignores scumreads on him
come d2, hawk is gone and the only active players arent fans of his slot. and you get this:
In post 1611, Rels wrote:"I am not saying it makes you scum lol."
"I am not saying it makes you scum lol."
BUT IF RELS WAS SCUM HAWK SURE HAD A GOOD SCUM GAME RIGHT GUYYYYYS
In post 1612, Rels wrote:Hapa / OOO
In post 1613, Rels wrote:Game over
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:17 am

Post by cassielle »

ironically acting like EXACTLY what he accused hapa of in his softballed push with the omgus

heh
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:21 am

Post by outoforder »

when the thread sentiment turns against him d1, when hawk is active and helping, he goes silent running mode and ignores scumreads on him
What time period are you talking about specifically?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:22 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1610, outoforder wrote:As mafia, why would you want to be on a mislynch wagon? He never also says "no, do not lynch Hapa! He is town!".
If I were scum and wanted "towncred" from a mislynch, I'd most certainly say "no, don't lynch [townie], he is town." If Hap were a mislynch, I think Hawk would be gunning for towncred by calling him town, not saying "Hap could be scum" and then voting every single counterwagon that pops up.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:25 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1632, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1610, outoforder wrote:As mafia, why would you want to be on a mislynch wagon? He never also says "no, do not lynch Hapa! He is town!".
If I were scum and wanted "towncred" from a mislynch, I'd most certainly say "no, don't lynch [townie], he is town." If Hap were a mislynch, I think Hawk would be gunning for towncred by calling him town, not saying "Hap could be scum" and then voting every single counterwagon that pops up.
The problem is if you want a mislynch you can't really do that. Keeping your options open is much better for securing a mislynch.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:34 am

Post by BlackVoid »

But he could still have voted Kop or KidAmn while calling Hap town. That way if people winded up listening to him, he gets either the Kop or KidAmn mislynch assuming one or both of them are town. If people ignore him and mislynch Hap anyways, then he gets to say "I told you guys he was town! Now you should listen to me and lynch Kop/KidAmn."
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:35 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 1631, outoforder wrote:
What time period are you talking about specifically?
same time period you are with his wagon getting traction
i.e. just before BV derailed on me

basically he was still calmly talking with people and appearing to play the game while oblivious to people scumreading his slot
i can grab quotes if you want them but tbh i dont think theres a point

i say that because its a HUGE HUGE HUGE change in tone from him, it's very simple to see he never acted like that d1 but suddenly the same old pressure falls on him and theres threadspamming and OMGUS and shadethrowing and casting doubt on everything???
like the only differences: fewer people pushing him (so uh i dont get the reaction?), hawk isnt around to defend his slot (this implies in a scum!rels world his other scum buddy was designated to distance from him or isnt online atm) and we have associatives to work with (doesnt really imply anything but i wanted to use parentheses again)
so you tell me what your conclusions are from this

again ill grab quotes if necessary
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:36 am

Post by outoforder »

Just tell me a date or post number.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:40 am

Post by cassielle »

gimme a sec then, may as well pull the quotes because i dont remember off hand heh

have to doublecheck
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:47 am

Post by cassielle »

actually reading back through quotes dont really do it justice, one of those "must see to believe" things kinda. context is important.

so it starts here: viewtopic.php?p=8925313#p8925313 1029. and it gets interesting here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p8925647 1062

like he can talk to the people scumreading him calmly and quietly all through d1
d2 he caves under minor pressure
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:53 am

Post by outoforder »

He isn't under any actual pressure there.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:59 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1067, Rels wrote:I think scum is in (KidDamn / Hapa) / Kop / Aubrey / Hawk.
This is a post that super bothers me to be honest.
So here, in the final posts of his on D1 he thinks those people are mafia.
Hawk flips scum. Aubrey flips town during the night.

Suddenly he is completely lost when D2 beginds when actually he should easily deduce that Kop kinda has to be town and scum for him have to be Hapa and KidAmn (because he has literally stated strong townreads on everyone else - except for havingfitz, who he basically never talks about). EZ game EZ lyfe, we lycnhed scum, Hapa is scum and KidAmn is scum. That's what i would expect Rels to say, not to read everyone's filter and waffle around multiple scenarios (when earlier he kinda had the game "solved" in his mind).
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:07 am

Post by outoforder »

Anyways i am off for tonight. cya tomorrow.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 2.3

[L-4] outoforder - cassielle, KidAmn
[L-4] havingfitz - Creature, momo
[L-4] hapahauli - BlackVoid, Rels
[L-5] Rels - Kop

Not voting: hapahauli, outoforder, havingfitz

With 10 alive, a majority vote is decided with 6 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-19 00:00:00)

Prod: hapahauli has until (expired on 2017-03-09 11:30:00) to post until being force-replaced.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:40 am

Post by cassielle »

oh almost forgot about that
VOTE: rels
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: hapahauli
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Creature »

Still don't understand the players votinging outoforder.
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:14 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Actually my outoforder townread lessened a bit. If Hap flips scum, I want to look more closely there. His D1 was incredibly town but his arguments for Hap being town today have been a stretch. Who is your best guess for the third scum?
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Rels »

In post 1627, outoforder wrote:
In post 1623, Rels wrote:
In post 1616, Rels wrote: If yes, why are you ignoring that post where Hawk said "mm too many people wants to vote Hapa it's suspicious" just after voting me ?
Because the post doesn't mean anything in the scenario i find most likely. I have literally just argued about it.
WELL THEN GO CHECK IT BEFORE MAKING CALLS
If yes, why are you saying Hawk jumped off my wagon to Aubrey's when my wagon was starting to have a lot of people ?
Clarify please, i don't understand the question.
You said:
In post 1599, outoforder wrote:
In post 1596, Rels wrote:OOO are you working on the idea that I'm scum; Hawk is my partner; and he voted me over Hapa ?
Yeah why not? You weren't gonna get lynched anyways and when your wagon gained some traction he was quite happy to put his vote elsewhere. I don't see the problem in how his voting cannot make you mafia.
Which is false, when he switched to Aubrey I only had 2 votes left on me.
The post doesn't mean anything. If you do think it means something then fucking say what instead of calling my thought process (you apparently have no idea about) scummy.

What is false there? Having votes != thread sentiment. Thread sentiment suggests that Hawk started deflecting from lynching you (which he never really did try in the first place tbh) when people got somewhat interested in it. The number of votes you were having when he unvoted is irrelevant.
I thought you were only trying to prove Hapa was town, not that I was scum ? But here you're saying you were actually arguiing that Hawk's voting pattern makes me more likely to be scum. But I thought you were just trying to prove I wasn't town just because of Hawk's actions ....
And if that post doesn't mean anything, what post does mean something then ? You still haven't reread this part of the thread, even though you're basing lots of reads on it ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Rels »

In post 1638, cassielle wrote:actually reading back through quotes dont really do it justice, one of those "must see to believe" things kinda. context is important.

so it starts here: viewtopic.php?p=8925313#p8925313 1029. and it gets interesting here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p8925647 1062

like he can talk to the people scumreading him calmly and quietly all through d1
d2 he caves under minor pressure
lol
maybe because I was not under any pressure, but just mad and excited at the same time p: maybe it's caused by the fact I realized OOO was scum. Maybe. Who knows.
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Rels »

actually I'll stop with the irony. Cass, you're not very good at mafia. At least this game, maybe in other games you played better IDK. You're almost lock town in my POV so I'm not talking about alignment there. But since you started playing I've seen you post lots of things that didn't make any sense.
Nothing you've said makes me scum. Let's see.

Because I don't know what "softballing" means doesn't mean shit.

You claim that I have not read the thread 'cause I'm missrepresenting something KidDamn did - by all means prove it.

You're saying that I was calm when being scumread and now I'm acting excited while being scumread so there is a difference. First, so what ? Second, I was not excited 'cause I was scumread. Actually nobody was pushing me when I "got excited", since you hadn't revealed your scumread yet. But I shouldn't have to even say that, 'cause the first counter argument was pretty good : so what ?

And finally this is the funniest thing: "when the thread sentiment turns against him d1, when hawk is active and helping, he goes silent running mode and ignores scumreads on him"
Tghen you quote the part in question: "so it starts here: viewtopic.php?p=8925313#p8925313 1029. and it gets interesting here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p8925647 1062"
Well. What's really funny in your link is that you're pointing to the firs titme in the thread someone started to scumread Hawk. Out of nowhere. While being "scumread myself and ignoring it", as you're saying. Don't know how that makes sense in your world.

Voilà. Get good mate.
TL Mafia is best mafia

Return to “Completed Open Games”