Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:42 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1960, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE:

I have a better idea

Titus tracks me tonight, and outs where I go.

If she picked Role cop, she'll know my role but not where I went.
I liked your idea and thought process. I had done a similar suggestion to check Spade's claim in our last game. Only problem is that you almost softclaimed your PR. Secondly in this plan, a town!titus will waste 1 precious night in just proving himself. Thirdly scum!titus may later say i decided to track someone else at last minute. How does that prove he is not a town?
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:11 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

Tracker can't find the prs worth finding in this set-up, e.g. UB and vigs.

cop and doctor is all that it can find that matters and you dont really need to know WHO is targetted for those most of the time

also if she went with dunn's plan but then "changed it at the last minute" thats basically a scumclaim
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 1951, gigabyteTroubadour wrote: spade what do you think of alban?
In post 1972, bangthemafia wrote:@Spade, what do u think of alban this game? I dont know why but i just fail to understand this bloodthirst for alban. What case others have for his slot?
Alban appeared to be playing quite different from his usual style. Whether as scum or town, he usually gives solid logical points. Offers his comments and thoughts about diff people and usually plays with an agenda. He seemed quite random in this game. His vote on me, just after I claimed VT, without any comments; his vote on Lyon, they don't add up. When I said that I scumread him for not scumreading me, he immediately wrote a long post on why I was scum. That was his only substantive post in the game.

As he is busy in IRL, I was waiting for him to find time to post his thoughts. Kept asking him "his thoughts", so that we could have a clearer understanding of his alignment. But all his catchups lacked content. The way he replaced himself out also seemed "over the top".

Anyway, will wait for his replacement to post before deciding whether to vote him or not.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1912, Prince Lyon wrote:Titus, you said that you were sheeping on Davesaz, correct? Who is the person that you /actually/ wanted to lynch that you're backing down from to vote Davesaz?
*shrug* It's more who I don't want to lynch today and if you have a scumread I view as possibly scum, I would vote it
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1917, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:eh

that's fair

UNVOTE:

i want titus to talk to me about pp still
Give me a day or two. Still flu battling.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1924, alban wrote:Scum pool
Lyon > Spade > Giga > KTS
Yeah maaaaaybe Lyon is scum but prolly not. Rest are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1933, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:man every time i think about my reads this game i have an existential crisis

dunn other than kts who would you wagon this game rn

titus i need u
This is when you go for a take out the anti-town lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1949, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 1945, alban wrote:Fuck you all
Mod replace me.
He has replaced himself out of all games. It is not a frustrated townie replacing himself out.
It is frustrated town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:25 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 405, davesaz wrote:Sorting Uzi will be unnecessary, except as it relates to Titus.
I think Titus is very unusual this game. Upbeat entrance "let's rock this" or something like that, and then she fell flat. Which is kinda what Uzi did too.
That is informative, but unfortunately it may not be AI.
In post 421, davesaz wrote:VOTE: Titus
So unlike town!Titus I've seen many times. The one time I've seen Titus avoid she was scum and I called it.
L-2
In post 1296, davesaz wrote:Still waiting for Titus to do anything vaguely town though...
In post 1193, davesaz wrote:
In post 1191, Dunnstral wrote:^this guy doesn't have anything to say on the rest of the game
I freely admit that I need scum flips. My early game is shit and everyone knows it. Nary a clue, other than Titus is not playing her town game and I don't feel right about hard pushing it because she claimed RL and I always respect that.
@Dunn
^^ Opinion, and a rather strong one, but one I'm still reluctant to push because Titus says she's still sick.

Lyon is town, Space_Ace could still be scum playing at being town, KTS is enigmatic, GigabyteTroubador looks helpful but could be scum. Dunn is probably bad town. Alban is
probably
very much like me (and therefore probably town) except I haven't blown up yet on the topic of activity/apparent effort not being alignment indicative.

Best guess is Titus (not happy about pushing), Space_Ace. Don't have a 3rd, and I don't remember the whole player list and don't want to interrupt myself to go look.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:30 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1976, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Tracker can't find the prs worth finding in this set-up, e.g. UB and vigs.

cop and doctor is all that it can find that matters and you dont really need to know WHO is targetted for those most of the time

also if she went with dunn's plan but then "changed it at the last minute" thats basically a scumclaim
1. Why is that? Are vigs immune to tracker? I thought they are not.
2. And i didn mean scum would want to know WHO is targetted. I meant by knowing WHO was targetted by their target, tracker can quite often guess the exact role of their target. Wont the scum love that extra info?
3. So u suggest Dunn's plan should be implemented?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:38 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1977, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 1951, gigabyteTroubadour wrote: spade what do you think of alban?
In post 1972, bangthemafia wrote:@Spade, what do u think of alban this game? I dont know why but i just fail to understand this bloodthirst for alban. What case others have for his slot?
Alban appeared to be playing quite different from his usual style. Whether as scum or town, he usually gives solid logical points. Offers his comments and thoughts about diff people and usually plays with an agenda. He seemed quite random in this game. His vote on me, just after I claimed VT, without any comments; his vote on Lyon, they don't add up. When I said that I scumread him for not scumreading me, he immediately wrote a long post on why I was scum. That was his only substantive post in the game.

As he is busy in IRL, I was waiting for him to find time to post his thoughts. Kept asking him "his thoughts", so that we could have a clearer understanding of his alignment. But all his catchups lacked content. The way he replaced himself out also seemed "over the top".

Anyway, will wait for his replacement to post before deciding whether to vote him or not.
Still not convinced All this is NAI to me. I know he is busy like hell IRL right now. You also knew that coz u only said he replaced out of all his games. Then why do you find him scummy? His different play seemed out of busy RL to me. But even you hav a different play this game. I will try to point out what i mean. Vaguely remembering, I found your reaction after Wheme claimed a bit different, plus you are very less analytical than ur usual self.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

I don't remember calling alban is scummy today. Just told what I thought about his play. Am not townreading or scum reading him. Waiting for the replacement to post.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:52 am

In post 1984, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 1976, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Tracker can't find the prs worth finding in this set-up, e.g. UB and vigs.

1. Why is that? Are vigs immune to tracker? I thought they are not.
2. And i didn mean scum would want to know WHO is targetted. I meant by knowing WHO was targetted by their target, tracker can quite often guess the exact role of their target. Wont the scum love that extra info?
3. So u suggest Dunn's plan should be implemented?
1. They aren't, but they're both one-shot so there are instances where a scum tracker would confuse them with a VT.

2. Yes, but rolecop is more to-the-point without the need to guess. I dont see any use of the extra info a tracker gets (maybe pre-emptively preparing for a guilty from a cop...?)

3. it's up to titus. it's only scummy if she says yes and then backs out or if the entire town agrees with it and titus disobeys. i dont really care what she does personally
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:53 am

In post 1983, davesaz wrote:GigabyteTroubador looks helpful but could be scum.
talk to me about this too?

and alban town too - i get relating to him being a town indicator but i dont see it

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, I still think Davesaz is reflexive omgusing. Here for simple questions, not walls. If it has 3 or more paragraphs, not reading it.

PP is town feeling like he is not allowed to have an opinion. Been there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1989, Titus wrote:Here for simple questions
changes to vca given flips? you told me to ask you about momo's wagon composition after the flip.

spade's town?
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Killthestory »

we lost fucking 9 to 1

im going to read through but don't expect anything nice until tomorrow
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oh great absolutely useless shit

HOW ABOUT YOU REEVALUATE ALL OF YOUR READS. Town is divided, and that means regardless of how xd good you are you need to fucking check where you're wrong and doubtful
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

what are you talking about/to
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Probably me.

KTS acting like I am not reevaluating is lol. I am deliberately sheeping the scumreads I find good. Disputing bad.

I need to look at mono's flip again. Doing that now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Killthestory »

shut up reevaluate them again and again and watch for what others are saying and keep your perception open

@dunnstral, everyone but mainly the useful people
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: KTS

Right now you're a headache I don't have time for.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Killthestory »

nice vote on your supposed top townread. +1, remove me from this shit fest
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Prince Lyon »

None of this from KTS reads to me as genuine.

VOTE: KTS
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Killthestory »

ok thank you you're a good player

Return to “Completed Open Games”