CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9450 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

leon should be a thing, mefia dont want mefias to be a thing FTR its how the game works
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9451 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9449, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 9447, Nero Cain wrote:all of Cloud, Max and Yuri need to get off their vanity wagons.
i will but who do you want besides nancy/math?
Just to clear things up here. I'd lynch Nancy in a heartbeat. I think Math is scummy for their dissonance, a few things Titus did, and I think their treatment of the Nancy slot is strange. The TL;DR version is that they keep light scumreading them but she is always on the back burner and I think that's very possible buddy play. I am ok with letting Math eat a vig bullet in case this is just normal horrible Math and even if it isn't letting them get vigged is still fine b/c scum is scum. I am currently voting Dave who I think is coasting scum. Part of me is like "ok Nancy calling them a mislynch means she's just scum that knows they are town" but part of me is like "well maybe this is an attempt to try to sabotage the Dave wagon" And honestly? (que the Nero is policy lynching!) I don't want a lurking do nothing Dave near lylo. Alisae and I have already talked about my belief in a Nancy/Max team or Nancy sans Max team. I agree that Max has been pretty useless this game and he's not the worst wagon in the world. If he were to flip town it wouldn't change my view of Nancy though.

No one besides maybe Ali thinks Nancy could be scum but I think he'd only want a dead Nancy if Max flips scum so as much as it pains me, Nancy isn't a viable wagon. Dave is my preferred wagon with Max and Gin as acceptable compromises.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9452 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you should be picking from between Dave or Max or you and everyone can proxy their vote to me and we can lynch Nancy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9453 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero BaeReed voted nancy earlier.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9454 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah and Nero tbh, looking back at it I buy Dave's frustration.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9455 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9456 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9453, Alisae wrote:Nero BaeReed voted nancy earlier.
Nancy isn't viable though. Its a waste of a vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9457 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9455, Nero Cain wrote:I don't.
like frustration can come from scum too so like its null....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9458 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Talk to me why you want to lynch Max before Nancy?

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9459 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

I highly doubt people will agree to that wagon at this stage of the game and a max scumflip would convince me a bit more on scum!nancy.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9460 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fair.

I just think that Spiff differentiating between me and Max
could
but
doesn't have to
mean a Nancy/Max team thus a Nancy lynch first makes the most sense to me.

Dave being frustrated isn't a towntell.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9461 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

It's not a town tell I just buy the AtE
GTKAS
| here.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9462 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 9180, Nero Cain wrote:Max and Senpai. We are doing Dave. What are your feeling there?
His lurking and focus on rl reasons why fits with scum who knows they're not good at lying. I remember him being kinda a lurksack about a year ago as SK too.

That said, I don't know. I kind of err towards trusting Math's judgement on him, and they say he's town. I'd much prefer Maxous.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9463 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9443, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:VOTE: Maxous
Maxous is town.

We should be lynching Nero.

I am salty due to RL so I will get to this tomorrow evening.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9464 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9462, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I'd much prefer Maxous.
I'd like to hear your words.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9465 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Math who will you vote that isn't in: BaeReed, Sondam, Brian, Nero, Creature, Ceasar, LUV
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9466 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9391, MathBlade wrote:Gut read Nero/PV/Gin/Creature

Need to take time tonight to see if that makes sense with vitals etc. yay for lots of driving and dealing with people.
Gin if I had to.

But Nero Creature Gin is my order of preference.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9467 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9462, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I kind of err towards trusting Math's judgement on him
no one should ever trust Math's judgement regardless of alignment.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9468 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9467, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9462, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I kind of err towards trusting Math's judgement on him
no one should ever trust Math's judgement regardless of alignment.
I am swingy but sometimes I am actually incredibly right and sometimes I am incredibly wrong.

I was right on Beeboy town.

Stop throwing shade because I am human like everyone else.

What matters is if you Town or scumread me and it should be the first.

Being wrong unless you are an established god awesome scum hunter is not a reason for a scumread in and of itself unless combined with a wicked VCA
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9469 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VCA is stupid Titus.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9470 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

...I am not Titus I do it differently than her.

We are two different people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9471 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still think VCA is fairly lame. I mean yeah, you can get scum with it but it can be incredibly wrong as well. I'm not scum reading you for being wrong on like EVERYTHING (was p sure you were scum reading Bee, coulda been Titus) so nice misrep.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9472 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9471, Nero Cain wrote:Still think VCA is fairly lame. I mean yeah, you can get scum with it but it can be incredibly wrong as well. I'm not scum reading you for being wrong on like EVERYTHING (was p sure you were scum reading Bee, coulda been Titus) so nice misrep.
I was the one screaming Beeboy is town every few posts. I almost always sign my posts.

I did not misrepresent you.

You called me Titus when she is no longer in the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9473 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9469, Nero Cain wrote:VCA is stupid, Titus.
Here.

I am reading that as you made a grammatical error because you sure as hell did not call my sister stupid.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9474 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

You being called Titus isn't the issue here.
Also is my new avi okay?
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”