MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9550 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9504, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Specifically, the efforts against Senators Senpai, nancy, and yourself meet with Our disdain, as does lingering resentment against Our Person. The attacks against Senator davesaz also seem baseless, though We object with less vigor. We have no feelings whatever regarding Senator Cloudkicker, as Our investigation of him remains inconclusive, and We approve of incipient movement against Maxous and Leonshade.

We have given the criminal Vecna the additional scrutiny that Senator nancy requested, in light of her insight, but remain steadfast in Our judgment against the traitor. However, We recognize that perseverating for a conviction of the barbarian in this session is likely a fruitless effort, so we will lend the efforts against the scoundrel Leonshade Our blessing.

We fervently hope to elaborate on these positions soon.

VOTE: Leonshade
Leonshade works with the town your majesty. I do not like this vote.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9551 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9508, Vecna wrote:
In post 9422, MathBlade wrote:Nero is more interested in sounding plausible than being right.
theses posts of him before this statement sound like neither to me
Did you compare the Gubslingers meta I provided to here?

What differences if any do you note?

I strongly feel this is his scum play here. Originally I thought it was his town play but it has slowly shifted into his scum play.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9552 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9516, Sondam wrote:
In post 7810, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Neither head of Sondam has dropped the scumtell I have on them. It's not impossible for them to be playing a coasting scumgame but they both like scum way more than town so I doubt it, and I actually expect both of them to tryhard as scum which doesn't appear to be the case here. I've been wrong on that kind of read before though (specifically on Nahdia) so take it with a grain of salt.
^ You shouldn't try and meta me, it will go wrong.

But this is prob town analysis

~Gerry
lol I will just meta MariaR then and say you're Town because hydra. K thanks!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9553 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9520, Vecna wrote:All you people with your fake reads on me should probably realize that at least 5-6 people have mentioned such a read on me. Any person which was really reading the game, AND really scumreading me would be trying to wagon me by now.

but ofcourse, its mostly fabricated nonsense.

People this applies to: Nancy, Alisea, Sondam, Caesar, Mathblade and someone else im no doubt forgetting.
I can't wagon everyone I scumread. So I push my strongest scumread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9554 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 733, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 726, The DEO wrote:
In post 719, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 716, The DEO wrote:Maxous is the largest wagon. Are you in or out?
Why are you so anxious for me to move my vote?
Why are you deflecting? Maxous is the biggest wagon. You "scumread" him. Yet, you're voting a solo wagon. So, my question is, why did you bypass the Maxous wagon? I'm not particularly thrilled with the rationale for Creature and I love wagons for analysis later.

So, are you in or out on voting Maxous?

@Vecna, You want a shitstorm. Go ahead. I can fight you. I don't particularly care to yet.
TB factually correct here, the Max wagon only blew up after my creature vote so your "Nero bypassed the Max wagon" isn't truthful. I may or may not move to Max when I am good and ready.

My case is a lot of things like Titus pointed out here.
Where everything you technically say you feel is scummy but you aren't showing the right response I would expect from you. Titus wrote this post but those have increased recently.

For example you keep pushing me but yet don't vote me and don't try to wagon me.

Namely because while some things have helped scum (our hydra dissonance being one) they weren't overtly hostile acts and in your heart of hearts (your role PM) you know I am not scum.

Mainly your vote never seems to match up with who you push. It is a weird dissonance.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9555 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.26

davesaz (3):
Nero Cain, Brian Skies, Creature
Nero Cain (2):
nancy, MathBlade
Leonshade (2):
CloudKicker, Caesar Wills It
Maxous (2):
Alisae, NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (1):
Sondam
Caesar Wills It (1):
Yuri
CloudKicker (1):
Maxous
Sondam (1):
Vecna

Not Voting (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Leonshade

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.

Brian Skies has been prodded.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9556 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Creature »

VCA became so common that I would look for scum trying to ruin VCA (which should be pretty common).
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9557 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Creature »

VCA is a circumstancial read.

Always favor behavioral reads over circumstancial reads.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9558 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Creature »

Ugh, why I feel like we got some scum wagons around yet we keep going for the bad wagons (LUV, Nero Cain, maybe Maxous)?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9559 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9504, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Specifically, the efforts against Senators Senpai, nancy, and yourself meet with Our disdain, as does lingering resentment against Our Person. The attacks against Senator davesaz also seem baseless, though We object with less vigor. We have no feelings whatever regarding Senator Cloudkicker, as Our investigation of him remains inconclusive, and We approve of incipient movement against Maxous and Leonshade.

We have given the criminal Vecna the additional scrutiny that Senator nancy requested, in light of her insight, but remain steadfast in Our judgment against the traitor. However, We recognize that perseverating for a conviction of the barbarian in this session is likely a fruitless effort, so we will lend the efforts against the scoundrel Leonshade Our blessing.

We fervently hope to elaborate on these positions soon.

VOTE: Leonshade
Leonshade is another bad wagon and Caesar's lynch choices pisses me.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9560 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Creature »

Page 381:

VOTE: Sondam
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9561 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Creature »

This gerry isn't town gerry.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9562 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9555, Nahdia wrote:2 days, 23 hours, 30 minutes
What time is today? Time to lynch scum.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9563 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Creature »

Also, Sondam townreaders are either scum or wizards.
Sigh
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9564 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator Creature, We invite you to convince Us that the scoundrel Leonshade is loyal to the Empire. We recognize that, in the course of good service, two upright citizens may arrive at opposing opinions from the same facts. We find Ourselves in such a situation, and will endeavor to convince you of the virtue of Our cause. May the wiser man prevail upon the better angels of the other.

Spoiler: ...
On a five-minute break in my CPR/First Aid instructor training, I'll make a case when I get home. Today's a good day. Make your Towncase and we'll compare notes.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9565 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Creature »

I don't see them being so engaged whenever they come in when they were scum.
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9566 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9554, MathBlade wrote:My case is a lot of thin
What
other
things?
In post 9554, MathBlade wrote:For example you keep pushing me but yet don't vote me and don't try to wagon me.
Are you for real? Like why do you think that I'm not voting you? And even if I did vote you there is very little chance you get lynched today so my vote on you would be wasted.
In post 9554, MathBlade wrote:Mainly your vote never seems to match up with who you push. It is a weird dissonance.
I have one vote, I can't vote everyone that I scumread. This is something that you should understand by now.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9567 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is too derpy even for Math.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9568 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Derpy = Town.

Yes you can't vote everyone you scumread. I had a brief detour on PV but am still primarily focused on you. The contrast is you have a primary focus on me so much to the point I don't even remember why you are voting who you are.

Nero Cain is a good wagon. I have a job interview don't have time for much more specifics.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9569 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and like I was pushing my biggest scum read at the time (Creature). Titus trying to get me to join the Max wagon was pretty silly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9570 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9568, MathBlade wrote:Derpy = Town.
lol @ Math trying to put it in the minds of others that I'm calling it town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9571 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

At this rate we'll just hit a no lynch which is p pathetic. So I'll just vote whatever useless player we are getting rid of.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9572 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

davesaz (2): Nero Cain, Brian Skies
Nero Cain (2): nancy, MathBlade
Leonshade (2): CloudKicker, Caesar Wills It
Maxous (2): Alisae, NoticeMeSenpai
Vecna (2): Sondam, Creature
Caesar Wills It (1): Yuri
CloudKicker (1): Maxous
Sondam (1): Vecna

Not Voting (4): Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Leonshade

like this is just sad.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9573 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Creature »

I'm not voting Vecna.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9574 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Creature »

Hey Nero, remember that we all agreed on Sondam?
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”