(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

In post 939, RachMarie wrote:
get kinky with it: Gork
"Normally I would say something sexy here. But after three days, I think it is just fair to start calling you all sluts."

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

FirebringingRachMarie + Gorkington

Asking For Consent:
MagnaofIllusionDrippingGoofball, Fresh, Jaqen Hghar, KuroiXHF, podoboq, shos, SnarkySnowman

Failed:

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-19 21:24:09)

Activity Check: Jaqen getting a prod in the butt
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Thank you for the high praise oh modly and studly god :wink:
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by shos »

So..24 hours waitnow...
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is returned from v/la
In post 921, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Kuroi and Snarky need to join ASAP and then Jaqen absolutely should be testing that pair with public results. Not doing so on bullshit "A man does what he wants" grounds is more or less a scum claim
A man is thinking scum would much and more like to know who Jaqen peeps in on today. Do you or one of your scum mates have a means of altering a man's results or something? What a man sees will be made public, but his target is remaining known to him alone until after the deed is done, especially when it is this one leading the charge with this absolute. IOW, this one can go suck an egg.
In post 943, Fresh wrote:I'm ok with partnering with Jaqen if no one has objections. But I'll wait first and see.
A man may need a break from your thick man meat before he is become much and more like throwing a weenie down a hallway.
Doesn't mean we can't end the day in each other's arms though.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man's choice for his first fling of the day was Gorkington but that slut bag Rach has that one all tied up at the moment. A man must needs gain perspective from more than on town read today before he uses his shot. You wanna hit this pod?
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Fresh »

Here's some perspective for a man.

The easiest way to strand MoI/DGB as planned is if we make the same pairs that we already know work. I'm completely FOR switching it up BUT if a failure happens in the process we need to fix it to make sure the one who should be stranded is stranded.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Firebringer »

I don't know what to do in this game without a vote.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:49 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 956, Firebringer wrote:I don't know what to do in this game without a vote.
Start with reading.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:55 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I want to say no because I still think kuroi is scum. Thoughts?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:06 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 958, SnarkySnowman wrote:I want to say no because I still think kuroi is scum. Thoughts?
Unacceptable. He's not getting stranded today anyway, even though we all know he's scum, because we are required to kill Magna/DGB today out of policy. You pairing with Kuroi makes us able to cop him, and also ensures that we kill Magna/DGB today. Refusing to follow town's plan is scum.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 953, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man is thinking scum would much and more like to know who Jaqen peeps in on today. Do you or one of your scum mates have a means of altering a man's results or something? What a man sees will be made public, but his target is remaining known to him alone until after the deed is done, especially when it is this one leading the charge with this absolute. IOW, this one can go suck an egg.
You should probably stop saying “A man is thinking” because you clearly aren’t. Either that or you are scum. The fact that just now you are floating paranoia about “Oh, do scum have a way to alter my result” as a justification to not make the scan (Snarky and Kuroi) that everyone but you says is the correct route makes me feel like it’s you as scum. I mean … why would you not have considered that possibility in your prior “results” if you were Town? I mean if scum have a Day countermeasure they would have been using it since Day 1. Yet you are 100% sure Rach / Fire are Town and myself / DGB has one scum. The fact that you only use it as justification not to scan the two players overwhelming wanted by Town says you want to leave their status up in the air and lay false tracks in the case the DGB is Town and our flip means you are a Dead Man Scumming …

Honestly Jaqen as scum means that I would not want Snarky Kuroi to be lynched after him …
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

i kind of think Jacqen is scum here, but I have no means to deal with that.
I said this to Rach in PT, I think their cop was just a way of pocketing a town slot.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:51 am

Post by RachMarie »

I can confirm what Fire is saying from the PT.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:21 am

In post 961, Firebringer wrote:i kind of think Jacqen is scum here, but I have no means to deal with that.
I said this to Rach in PT, I think their cop was just a way of pocketing a town slot.
In post 962, RachMarie wrote:I can confirm what Fire is saying from the PT.
You guys both know full well that if Jaqen is scum the only reason he makes that claim when he did is to save your butts from being stranded when it looked like that was going to happen.

Why are you both not suspicious as hell of the other based on how that claim went down if you think there is a chance he might be scum?

Yes, that's quasi-rhetorical as Jaqen scum means there is a not insignificant chance both of you are scum.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am sorry Magna I don't understand why should I be suspicious of rach because of Jacquen?
You think he cleared me to save rach by proxy?
Show

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:31 am

In post 964, Firebringer wrote:I am sorry Magna I don't understand why should I be suspicious of rach because of Jacquen?
You think he cleared me to save rach by proxy?
Jaqen's claim came at a time where if one of Podo or Gork didn't disavow an outstanding Get Kinky request (which we knew would work from prior days) you and Rach were the default strands and lynched. If you think Jaqen is scum I don't see any reason for you to think you are both Town. Otherwise he's have kept to himself and just let two Town go down. Now if he's Town then it is not alignment indicative for either of you. But if you think he's scum then ...

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:11 am

Post by RachMarie »

I am not scum reading Jaqen even if he does do that oddball way of talking in 3rd person all the time.

I was town reading All In (now Fire) which is why I got kinky with him in the first place.

I could see DGB scumz she is barely participating and when she does, she seems lackluster, and I know she hates playing scum roles.

I also think there is a good chance there is another scum between Kuroi and Snarky.

I have a strong town read on Gork and think Podo is town too, I am also reading MoI as town though.

how many scum do you think there are in this setup MoI?

I will admit that though I love the flavor, not having vote counts to analyze is making it more difficult for me to peg everyone.

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Fresh »

Here's what should be happening.

Kuroi pairing with Snarky. A no from Snarky is essentially a scum-claim in my eyes.

After said pairing. Jaqen uses his cop and reveals us his info. Anything other than that is a scum-claim.

We strand MoI/DGB. If they both flip town, Jaqen is scum and 1 of Rach/Fire is likely also scum.

Anything other than this set of things happening and you're essentially trying to fuck up the game for us.

Because if we follow this plan. We get info. Regardless if goes good for town today or bad for town today we still have direction. And with the no/separation mechanic we have some semblance of control of the game (until the mod throws their next wrench).

To summarize:

Don't fuck up the game for us.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Fresh »

Lets say pairings go:

RachFire/Gork
Kuroi/Snark
Fresh/Jaqen
Shos/Podo

Someone gets booked from these four and there's again no night kill. I propose the following below:

If Jaqen is claims there is scum in Kuroi/Snarky, we book them. Once revealed that Jaqen's cop is valid, we follow the same plan tomorrow that we did today. This is easy to do if he's truthful. The difficult part comes from if he's lying.

My strategy would be to book the two of us together. I'll go down with the ship I don't give a shit. What it means is that RachFire is NOT confirmed town and thus binding them would be absolutely terrible. Jaqen would thus need to auto-die tomorrow with me dying as well.

An alternative would be to book Shos/Podo and strand Jaqen tomorrow again IF he's lying. I of course like this because I get to live but hopefully you'll see that I really don't care so long as it benefits what's right for town.

But Rach being booked again should be absolutely avoided at all costs. Seeing that occur may be another inclination that there's scum in that pairing.

I've spilled all my thoughts on the table.

Jaqen, this is on you now. I don't want the risk of failures happening when we know pairs work and we can guarantee a stranding of MoI/DGB to see this to fruition. Come bang me son.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:02 am

Post by RachMarie »

I agree we need to stick with the plan

Jaqen needs to do his day cop thingy on kuroi/snarky

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Fresh »

Oh and I'm super sorry if all that came across as control-freak. It just seems the only logical path to take.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 969, RachMarie wrote:I agree we need to stick with the plan

Jaqen needs to do his day cop thingy on kuroi/snarky
How does that work?
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Fresh »

He claims to have a voyeur type role. Once you're coupled he can cop the pair of you. He gets told how many scum if any but say there's 1, it doesn't tell him which person. That's what I've gathered.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Sweet.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man doesn't agree with his investigation being premandated for the exact reasons he is already setting forth. But, so be it. And MoI- why should a man not feel paranoia in this game? It is troubling to say the least that you feel none. But again, whatever, that is being worked out soon enough.

get wit Fresh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”