Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Lowell »

Sorry, out of the office today. Will catch up tomorrow.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:37 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2174, Unknown1234 wrote:
In post 2171, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2169, Unknown1234 wrote:
In post 172, Terata wrote:i think you should adapt Frogg's approach in this case, Sheep. Show us you can focus on something else than the one you're tunneling with shit thats boring to read. That will help both you and us more than reading whatever you're doing now, which is being salty at Frogg's annoying (to you) playstyle. Something scum and town could do, so we dont get any info.
Given Sheep was scum and there's no Day chat
, this just looks like Coaching.
Post one says Mafia has day chat.
Honestly, I'm not playing dumb I'm actually quite unintelligent when finding things on this site. I hate catch up so I sometimes skip over things.

Where are the setup roles too?
The fact scum has day chat has been mentioned several times in this game. Including this:
In post 766, Unknown1234 wrote:2.) When Chaos is around, he interacts with Wheme the most which makes me believe that they aren't on the same team because they wouldn't need to discuss as much
with the day chat
that they'd have.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2154, I Am Innocent wrote:
vote terata

If the group goes with me, I want a promise that terata is lynched in LyLo when I flip green. Time for others to talk. I'll be happy to answer any questions tho
Mostly caught up. This is some LAMIST shit right here. IaI's entire defense the last few pages is "well no way would I do all these things as scum, I'm obvtown!" which does not impress.

Unknown's response to my case completely misses the point. The main point it, who would benefit from gerry's death and Ali's murder/suicide? Unknown (and possibly terata) are only people I can think of who would benefit from this. In a game without scum daychat I'd say maybe Ali just went rogue or something, but I doubt it here.

VOTE: unknown

If not unknown, then I'm leaning IaI based on these last few pages.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

I don't understand why you say specifically that me and IaI are the only ones who benefit from his death.

anyways I'll be the lynch, but I don't want to see IamInnocent follow me. Lowell just has poor judgement.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:01 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Unknown (and possibly terata) are only people I can think of who would benefit from this. <> If not unknown, then I'm leaning IaI based on these last few pages.

Why are you so resistant to Terata?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:09 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I just honestly feel if Lowell, Fitz, and I stick together, we win. If I'm wrong about one of those two, I'll personally take full responsibility for the loss. And if that was the case, I'm sure Frogger will let me have it with his "don't ever vote out terata" postgame.

If the choices are Unknown today, and if Unknown flips town, than me, I'd rather you lynch me first so Lowell/Fitz, whoever survives the night can trust my analysis and seriously consider Terata in LyLo. Make Terata and Unknown cross vote, then you make the final call.

I've done about all I can do to this point. I don't see my reads changing.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:12 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2153, I Am Innocent wrote:
mod, I'm pretty sure Terata is in prod range. how about it
:D
Can I request a prod on the mod too???
:P
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

If Lowell is convinced it's both of us, he will lose the game for Town because I would rather vote Havingfitz or Terata before you.

Terata obviously can't self vote, so basically we are relying on Havingfitz to do something. If it is Having fits then game over but honestly a Unknown/I Am Innocent vote is pretty shit.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

I honestly don't see how you pair me and Sheep and Alisae on a team. The only reason I'm seein is that I "benefit" from Alisae pulling the gambit if I'm scum. Other than that, you should actually read the game because I don't think we are ever paired.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:22 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2176, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2174, Unknown1234 wrote:
In post 2171, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2169, Unknown1234 wrote:
In post 172, Terata wrote:i think you should adapt Frogg's approach in this case, Sheep. Show us you can focus on something else than the one you're tunneling with shit thats boring to read. That will help both you and us more than reading whatever you're doing now, which is being salty at Frogg's annoying (to you) playstyle. Something scum and town could do, so we dont get any info.
Given Sheep was scum and there's no Day chat
, this just looks like Coaching.
Post one says Mafia has day chat.
Honestly, I'm not playing dumb I'm actually quite unintelligent when finding things on this site. I hate catch up so I sometimes skip over things.

Where are the setup roles too?
The fact scum has day chat has been mentioned several times in this game. Including this:
In post 766, Unknown1234 wrote:2.) When Chaos is around, he interacts with Wheme the most which makes me believe that they aren't on the same team because they wouldn't need to discuss as much
with the day chat
that they'd have.
Unknown, any comments on this?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

If I had said that more recently then I would understand, but I said that within the first 100 posts I had been in the game for and it was 1500 posts ago.

It wasn't relevant to me so I forgot t. If you thin I am trying to look Town by pretending I didn't know this then that would be foolish.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2180, I Am Innocent wrote:I just honestly feel if Lowell, Fitz, and I stick together, we win. If I'm wrong about one of those two, I'll personally take full responsibility for the loss. And if that was the case, I'm sure Frogger will let me have it with his "don't ever vote out terata" postgame.

If the choices are Unknown today, and if Unknown flips town, than me, I'd rather you lynch me first so Lowell/Fitz, whoever survives the night can trust my analysis and seriously consider Terata in LyLo. Make Terata and Unknown cross vote, then you make the final call.

Honestly I'm just not 100% there yet with both partners bussing sheep. I can see it being Unknown despite that but have a hard time with terata. He STARTED the wagon that saved me and killed scum. So unless this is a reeaaally long con I don't see it. BOTH partners sacrificed themselves to get him to this spot?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 2180, I Am Innocent wrote:I just honestly feel if Lowell, Fitz, and I stick together, we win. If I'm wrong about one of those two, I'll personally take full responsibility for the loss. And if that was the case, I'm sure Frogger will let me have it with his "don't ever vote out terata" postgame.

Honestly I'm just not 100% there yet with both partners bussing sheep. I can see it being Unknown trying to get D1 cred from the lynch despite that but have a hard time with terata. He STARTED the wagon that saved me and killed scum. So unless this is a reeaaally long con I don't see it. BOTH partners sacrificed themselves to get him to this spot?

So long story short it looks like Unknown to me but no I don't accept your "stick with me and fitz" if I'm wrong.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Lowell »

sorry, doublepost. second one is clearer.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

Why is it me again? Is it based on the assumption you 'know' how the third scum was going to play?

You guys are bad at this. No Wonder Ali killed Frog.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Lowell »

Your whole defense right now is "EVERYTHING IS WIFOM!" I explained why I think it's you. You've done nothing to refute it other than to argue that the case "assumes" you are scum, whatever that means.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

This is almost the exact same thing that happened with Frogger and Alisae. Every single person thought that Frogger was town up until circumstances happened, and you decided tovote him based on a fake claim.

None of you were scum-reading me before today. You all assume that I am scum based on associations which is stupid because the majority of your reasoning is based on what you think the scum WOULD do and WHY Ali did what she did.

Then you can argue "Oh! But Ali was willing to do this so she must have had confidence in her scum team". And yet if I was scum, here I am getting suspected by the majority of the living players. You guys are completely overthinking everything and that's what Alisae would have wanted.

Like I said, I actually wish that you look at my interaction with both scum and tell me how I am scum with them.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

I already refuted your case. Unless you expect me to defend myself from an argument that isn't there you're out of luck.

You also scum-read me for things other people have done, and yet that slips your mind. Good work.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 2190, Lowell wrote:Your whole defense right now is "EVERYTHING IS WIFOM!" I explained why I think it's you. You've done nothing to refute it other than to argue that the case "assumes" you are scum, whatever that means.
This isn't even accurate. You don't know how to read emotion, and you are not even in the slightest bit looking at why I would do something from a Town perspective. It's only from a scum perspective that you see me and use stuff like "oh he didn't want Frogger dead so that means he was last minute buddying". That is one of the dumbest arguments ever and once again ignores the fact that I play differently than you and didn't do what you do. That doesn't make it scummy, and you are also assuming I'm dumb scum and trying to make myself look Town for the smallest things.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

Also, where did Terata lead a counter train on you? How close were you to dying?

1.) I don't remember her leading that train at all.

2.) if you were about to be lynched, I could see it as distancing if she thought that you were a guaranteed lynch.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

Terata isn't even showing up and yet people couldn't care less. She also defended me and said I was probably Town, which should be a sin for you because there's no way I'm Town.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

Terata is being prodded
Last edited by Firebringer on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2194, Unknown1234 wrote:Also, where did Terata lead a counter train on you? How close were you to dying?

1.) I don't remember her leading that train at all.

2.) if you were about to be lynched, I could see it as distancing if she thought that you were a guaranteed lynch.
In post 2123, havingfitz wrote:Why would Terata start a scum wagon on Sheep when she just could have supported
the L-2 Lowell wagon
or lurk?
1) Not sure how much leading she did but she got the ball rolling.

2) possibly...

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2195, Unknown1234 wrote:Terata isn't even showing up and yet people couldn't care less. She also defended me and said I was probably Town, which should be a sin for you because there's no way I'm Town.
What does this post even mean? Only two votes are in play...one on you. Why the whinging?

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Lowell »

^^^ It's also presumably not even lylo, so I'm not sure why we all have to just sit on our dicks not voting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”