Identity

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I didn't mean to make you feel predictable this is a picture of a viking sleeping with a bear I hope it will make you feel better

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Screw, it, I've gotta go for it

StrangerCoug - One time at a restaurant, accidentally walked into the kitchen instead of the restroom
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Correct.

StrangersIdentities
EquinoxAsked out a boy in grade nine but stood him up
hiplopHas a grandmother who survived cancer and being hit by a car
lalaladucksOnce dropped their phone in the middle of the road on their bike. When they went back to get it, they lost the keys to their house and bike lock, and then locked up their bike
MinaOnce spent Valentine's Day evening drunk with the tv at maximum volume singing "Circus" by Britney Spears, and was later told by their roommate that [Stranger] could be heard from around the block
PostieUp until age 13, refused to speak to anyone on the phone, even their parents
TitusWas the “star" of their third grade group cheerleading performance, executing a forward roll into side splits for the finale

Assistance:
7 Questions | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Tri-Identity

Correct MatchesAmount Won
11$500,000
10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
$20,000
$10,000
$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500
Last edited by KittyMo on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Yay I'm lucky!

I'll think about the other half of the split starting tomorrow and actually use the assistance and stuff....
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:49 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1626, DeathRowKitty wrote:Screw, it, I've gotta go for it

StrangerCoug - One time at a restaurant, accidentally walked into the kitchen instead of the restroom
How'd you figure it out?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

It all just made more sense that way than the other way around, I dunno. It was mostly that Realeo seemed more the type to want to try out something crazy he'd read about, but there were a lot of other minor things I convinced myself mattered. tl;dr: luck, i assume

I'm feeling stupid and want to blindly guess at more things

Mina - Asked out a boy in grade nine but stood him up

I feel a bit bad guessing that for Mina or for anyone really but I at least see it as plausible that she would be too shy to cancel (but not too shy to ask??? idk, maybe by accident / didn't mean it that way)
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

why am i not using questions i'm gonna try to use like a gazillion questions after this so i feel like i'm actually doing something
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

also because this half of the split seems ridiculously harder than the first half i probably should have split it better tbh....
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Mina did not ask out and then stand up a boy in grade nine. So that's your Mistaken Identity.

StrangersIdentities
lalaladucksOnce dropped their phone in the middle of the road on their bike. When they went back to get it, they lost the keys to their house and bike lock, and then locked up their bike
MinaOnce spent Valentine's Day evening drunk with the tv at maximum volume singing "Circus" by Britney Spears, and was later told by their roommate that [Stranger] could be heard from around the block
PostieUp until age 13, refused to speak to anyone on the phone, even their parents
TitusWas the “star" of their third grade group cheerleading performance, executing a forward roll into side splits for the finale

11$500,000
10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
7$50,000
$20,000
$10,000
$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

Assistance:
8 Questions | Double Dip | Tri-Identity
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I would like to use
Tri-Identity on Was the “star" of their third grade group cheerleading performance, executing a forward roll into side splits for the finale
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by KittyMo »

That identity belongs to one of lalaladucks, Postie, and Titus. You must solve this Identity before attempting to solve another.

"plz don't swear" -- N
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I don't think Postie would give this identity, so I'm just going to immediately write her off here. I know ducks is flexible and I'm pretty sure she's told me she used to be able to do side splits, so maybe it's her!

@DUCKS, you've said what you did for the finale, but what kinds of stuff did you do for the rest of the performance?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

ducks is talking to me about stuffs rn and i'm being good and not telling her about this question so as to not gain any unfair information about how long she takes to answer it but it's tempting!

#EthicsInIdentity
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:55 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1636, DeathRowKitty wrote:@DUCKS, you've said what you did for the finale, but what kinds of stuff did you do for the rest of the performance?
the rest of the performance was everybody doing the same moves, don't recall the names of any in particular. pom poms and arms and stuff. at the end everyone like got into position in a triangle shape but one side of the triangle there are no people, that was the one facing the audience. so i guess a v shape would be a better descriptor! then i did my thing down the middle and that was why i was the star. the end :]
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Eh I'm not sure whether that answer makes it more plausible or less plausible.

@Postie, Mina

What was the sequence of events that brought you from refusing to speak to anyone on the phone to not refusing to speak to anyone on the phone?

Considering whether I should ask Titus about the cheerleading identity or just guess at it....
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 1639, DeathRowKitty wrote:
@Postie, Mina

What was the sequence of events that brought you from refusing to speak to anyone on the phone to not refusing to speak to anyone on the phone?
Starting high school and making an outgoing friend who decided to phone me like every other day and I don't know it just happened.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1638, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 1636, DeathRowKitty wrote:@DUCKS, you've said what you did for the finale, but what kinds of stuff did you do for the rest of the performance?
the rest of the performance was everybody doing the same moves, don't recall the names of any in particular. pom poms and arms and stuff. at the end everyone like got into position in a triangle shape but one side of the triangle there are no people, that was the one facing the audience. so i guess a v shape would be a better descriptor! then i did my thing down the middle and that was why i was the star. the end :]
Okay just gonna break down my thought process on this one for the heck of it...

Rest of the performance being everybody doing the same moves already seemed very likely. I'm not particularly familiar with what cheerleaders do in 3rd grade, but they're probably not lifting and throwing each other, so "pom poms and arms and stuff" is probably about right. The fact that ducks says she doesn't recall the names of any moves is a point in her favor because 1) I'm don't think it's immediately obvious that cheerleading moves do in fact have names 2) if she'd had to look that up, it would have been easy to find names to throw into her response. It's possible she intentionally didn't include names because she thought I would consider it a town tell, but I don't want to think about that too much. The thing about the triangle is...a bit strange. I would expect that the formation would not have been described to them as a triangle with one side missing, but if ducks doesn't remember the names of cheerleading moves at all, she probably wouldn't remember that either.

I'm probably conf-biased because things work out more sensibly for the rest of the remaining identities (to me, at least) if I use up ducks instead of Titus here. Plus, something else I know about ducks from around that time (that I'd forgotten until now) makes it more plausible that it could have been her and it seems less likely that Titus would give an identity from the 3rd grade than that ducks would.

And really I just like taking wild guesses so

lalaladucks - Was the “star" of their third grade group cheerleading performance, executing a forward roll into side splits for the finale

I'll look really stupid for typing all of that out if I'm wrong but I should really give more reasoning for these stupid guesses than I have been so meh
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Correct!

Note that after your next correct match attempt, you lose your accrued assistance.

StrangersIdentities
MinaOnce dropped their phone in the middle of the road on their bike. When they went back to get it, they lost the keys to their house and bike lock, and then locked up their bike
PostieOnce spent Valentine's Day evening drunk with the tv at maximum volume singing "Circus" by Britney Spears, and was later told by their roommate that [Stranger] could be heard from around the block
TitusUp until age 13, refused to speak to anyone on the phone, even their parents

11$500,000
10$250,000
9$150,000
$75,000
$50,000
$20,000
$10,000
$5,000
$2,000
$1,000
$500

Assistance:
6 Questions | Double Dip

"plz don't swear" -- N
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Oh uhhhh I should ask lots of questions and double dip on something then hm...
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@Titus, Equinox

Why did you ask out a boy and then stand him up??
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

i started cheerleading in year 3 and finished cheerleading in year 3 :] good guess
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:48 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1624, Shadoweh wrote:Am I really that predictable
ya
To be clear: quack
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:09 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@hiplop, Equinox

How did you free your bike after you locked it up?

@Mina, Titus

You said that you "spent Valentine's Day evening drunk with the tv at maximum volume singing "Circus" by Britney Spears", but that's just one song and an entire evening. Why were you singing this one particular song all evening??
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Equinox »

In post 1644, DeathRowKitty wrote:
@Titus, Equinox

Why did you ask out a boy and then stand him up??
The boy was a senior, and he was smart and sweet and kind of cute! Anyway, I was part of Key Club at the time, and we were holding a fundraising event at an ice skating rink. He'd mentioned on his blog that he enjoyed ice skating, so I asked him out to this event. It wasn't until a few days before that I thought about how I was going to get there, which meant I had to tell my parents; they'd been pretty insistent about me not getting a boyfriend because a relationship would ruin my academic performance and therefore the rest of my life. I didn't want to get a lecture or be a disappointment, so I ended up telling him the night before that I wasn't going to make it because our car had broken down. He offered to drive me, but I turned him down.

He went to the event by himself, and he left an AIM Away message that said ":(".
In post 1647, DeathRowKitty wrote:
@hiplop, Equinox

How did you free your bike after you locked it up?
This was before I discovered the magic of U-locks, so I was basically using a chain and regular lock to lock up my bike. I pushed the bike into the stand, did my thing, and then remembered to check my pockets because this is what you do after you lock up your stuff and totally not before then. Of course, the keys weren't there. I was home, though, so I basically knocked on the windows until my parents heard me and then borrowed my father's bolt cutter. They weren't happy about losing the chains, and they were definitely not happy about the loss of my keys. We found them where I'd dropped my phone, so at least a little bit of the crisis was averted.

Don't worry. I still check for my keys after locking things.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Thank you for your answers, Equinox! Your avatar is looking quite fetching today

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”