Mini 1889: Greatest Idea Mafia (Endgame!)

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

Reads:

Scum:
Drixx
RC
WhemeStar

Town:
Everybody else
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:55 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Not cool Grey. You know my role
Im a dog that quacks
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

massive, what is your theory behind your desire to lynch RC over Drixx?

This far, we don't even know if RC even attempted to take an action, while Drixx was actually tracked visiting me.

Drixx is a far more productive wagon at this point, imho.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:59 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Why you SR me?
Im a dog that quacks
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 803, WhemeStar wrote:Why you SR me?
It's to keep you alive.

Scum won't NK players they think they can get mislynched.

I want Drixx & RC dead more.
---
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:15 am

Post by boring »

@massive, why would your choice to block RC make him scum? Maybe Drixx blocked Grey. Or someone jailkept someone else. Or someone else tried to shoot Grey. Maybe RC doesn't even have a night action.

You must have scum read him to start with if you blocked him, right? What tipped you in that direction yesterday?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:19 am

Post by boring »

..... So whemestar is taking the credit for stumping me? If he's not caught up, why me? If he had town intentions, as Grey theorized, why the discredit attempt?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 806, boring wrote:..... So whemestar is taking the credit for stumping me? If he's not caught up, why me? If he had town intentions, as Grey theorized, why the discredit attempt?
Yeah, that kinda blew my mind.
---
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:22 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 806, boring wrote:..... So whemestar is taking the credit for stumping me? If he's not caught up, why me? If he had town intentions, as Grey theorized, why the discredit attempt?
Cause I asked the mod what my power does and he said it takes away your night action.
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:24 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I'm almost caught up, was reading this game before I replaced in a lil bit.
Im a dog that quacks
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:26 am

Post by boring »

In post 808, WhemeStar wrote:
Cause I asked the mod what my power does and he said it takes away your night action.
And he said nothing about votes? Or the chance that my night action would go through anyway? Wow. His rules and explanations in the beginning were really thorough. It seems odd that you'd get such a vague response.

In that case, why do you need to catch up? If you intentionally stripped away my night actions, surely, you had a scum read on me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:35 am

Post by massive »

In post 805, boring wrote:@massive, why would your choice to block RC make him scum? Maybe Drixx blocked Grey. Or someone jailkept someone else. Or someone else tried to shoot Grey. Maybe RC doesn't even have a night action.

You must have scum read him to start with if you blocked him, right? What tipped you in that direction yesterday?
(a) I figured that that would have been made obvious by now, seeing as how there was four pages. Once I saw Grey wasn't actually what he said he was yesterday, I figured I probably contributed to the no-kill last night. But you might be right. And Greatest Mafia isn't exactly the type of game to even trust what people you townread are telling you. So I trust myself.

(b) I actually blocked RC on a lark because I believed Grey and didn't want to block him.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

So you believed me about having a wildly anti-town power..

But not my true claim after I explained my gambit?
---
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 793, -Grey- wrote:I'm not claiming any more than I also have today.
Why?
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

Because there is no need.

I explained the reason I lied about my claim yesterday. Going further into detail only serves to inform scum.
---
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:03 am

Post by boring »

@massive, that makes some sense. It is possible you contributed to the nokill. It's hard to sort things when we don't know how many anti-town players and factions exist. I think more than anything, I was taken back by how confident you were that RC had to be scum.

@Grey, who are you talking to in #812?

@Wraith & LUV, what do you think of WhemeStar right now?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

Probably the post right above me.
---
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:05 am

Post by boring »

Okay. It just doesn't make any sense as a response to that post, so I was curious.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:07 am

Post by -Grey- »

Sure it does.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

massive obviously had doubts about my bulletproof claim if he thought HE stopped the night kill and preferred voting RC who might not have even had a night action in the first place over Drixx, who was actually tracked by confirmed town to claimed bulletproof.
---
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:19 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 810, boring wrote:
In post 808, WhemeStar wrote:
And he said nothing about votes? Or the chance that my night action would go through anyway? Wow. His rules and explanations in the beginning were really thorough. It seems odd that you'd get such a vague response.

In that case, why do you need to catch up? If you intentionally stripped away my night actions, surely, you had a scum read on me.
He gave me my role, I sent him a separate Pm asking him if my role cancels my targets night action, he said yes.
There were quite a few pages on day 2 before I started posting. And I have completed all of day 1.
Im a dog that quacks
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:21 am

Post by massive »

In post 812, -Grey- wrote:So you believed me about having a wildly anti-town power..

But not my true claim after I explained my gambit?
Fool me once ...
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 817, boring wrote:Okay. It just doesn't make any sense as a response to that post, so I was curious.
I told you so.
---
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:29 am

Post by boring »

Well, regardless of my stumpiness, I definitely chose to target Drixx for my NA, and my result was definitely that my target targetted Grey. I don't know if there are any other possible redirecting roles floating around, but that's what I got. This is my first time even making it to a second day as town here. I've not yet reached the level of sophistication required for scumhunting gambits.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 815, boring wrote:@massive, that makes some sense. It is possible you contributed to the nokill. It's hard to sort things when we don't know how many anti-town players and factions exist. I think more than anything, I was taken back by how confident you were that RC had to be scum.

@Grey, who are you talking to in #812?

@Wraith & LUV, what do you think of WhemeStar right now?
Not sure what to make of him right now. I don't see how he knew you'd be a solid choice to turn into a tree stump due to paranoia based on his join date unless he's an alt. However, the game isn't too long and it's possible that he did read it over during N1, saw that you're probably null read to everyone, and felt it was best to put all doubt about you to rest. I'm leaning to him more not knowing what's going on and just going with the flow though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”