BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:56 am

Post by BlackVoid »

How can you say "Kop is the margin of error" given Hawk was scum and Fitz was pushing him as a counterwagon, and Rels initially voted there before I kept pushing him to switch to Hawk. If either of them are scum with Hawk, it's pretty unlikely Kop is scum. That read doesn't even make any sense.

I don't have a solid townread on Fitz but I think we should lynch Hap and go from there.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:59 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1879, hapahauli wrote:We did it boyz.

Random thoughts on the game:

1) The activity overview will tell you everything you need to know about what happened. Town ate itself alive while scum comfortably lurked to victory. MusicBox and I were far and away the least active players alive. I don't consider myself fairly good at scum, but I was never given any opportunity to make mistakes, given how little pressure I had on me.
By the way, he just won a scumgame and posted this at endgame. Lmao.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:05 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1822, BlackVoid wrote:
@Hap, when you voted Hawk, were you still scumreading Aubrey?
Yes. The vote on Hawk was because it was my best chance at consolidation, and I also thought he had a solid chance of flipping mafia based on how much of a non-entity he had been.
And give me more than just "it's Fitz/Rels and it's obvious." I could see them potentially being scum and I could also see you as scum and anything to help get a better read would be appreciated.
Blatantly sheeping OoO on Fitz.

As for Rels, his sequence between ISO #96 to #123 is extremely suspicious. I'm on my phone, so I can't point out the specific posts. But you'll see him go through and throw shade at a variety of players, conclude that scum is between all of them (Kop, Myself, Aubrey, Hawk, etc), and draw no conclusions about who to push whatsoever.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:09 am

Post by BlackVoid »

When you showed up right at deadline, if you read any of the posts that rl day, you'd see that I was pushing Aubrey hard, then went back and called him town and called Hawk's vote opportunistic. How did you not have an opinion on that? You didn't seem to have any sort of revelation that Aubrey was town that led you to Hawk. It was just "if not Aubrey, then Hawk." Did you think Hawk was bussing there?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:17 am

Post by BlackVoid »

If Hap was legitimately busy the last couple of weeks, I think he would say at endgame something like "sorry guys, I was legit busy irl and it had nothing to do with me being scum." He would point out the activity overview and go "look at this, I'm a cheeky scumbag that lurked to a win." The most likely explanation I see here is that he was scum in both games and that's why he wasn't very active on site.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:18 am

Post by BlackVoid »

wouldn't*
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:18 am

Post by hapahauli »

I didn't read the EoD very much. I was traveling all day, got on my phone, skimmed the thread, and did what I needed to do to consolidate.

I never think in associations when I make Day 1 votes. I always base it on someone's play, and just go from there. Hawk had a reaosnable chance of flipping mafia.

Even if you think my EoD doesn't make sense as town, how does it make sense as mafia? When I get back into the thread as mafia-hapa, I have so many options. It's not like the hawk wagon has clear momentum and is guarenteed to happen. You're saying I'd bus my partner in a setup that heavily disincentives bussing over voting Kop, staying on Aubrey, or just not showing up in the thread at all.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:23 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Yeah, except Fitz was looking pretty bad from defending Hawk as was Rels from hesitating to vote him. If neither of them are your partners, I can easily see you bussing to score two mislynches which would put the game in MyLo since it's a 12P game. There was a decent chance Hawk was going to get lynched at some point. If he was lynched over your objections, it's pretty much a guaranteed loss for you. If we no lynched or you managed to (mis)lynch Kop, and I hard-pushed Hawk on D2 and got him lynched, you'd still look pretty bad and would likely be lynched D3. Your best shot at winning at that point would be a clean bus.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:26 am

Post by hapahauli »

You're forcing the facts to fit your narrative.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:28 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Okay, how about you explain why Hawk voted Rels when the wagon was picking up as a counterwagon to you? If Rels is the partner, Hawk had plenty of other options there.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:31 am

Post by BlackVoid »

And you seem to have played with Rels a lot. Why didn't you say anything about his alignment when he was pushing you for a good part of D1? You were mostly just trying to convince him that you were town. You only throw him out there as a scumread now when it's looking like he might be a possible suspect.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:36 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1834, BlackVoid wrote:Okay, how about you explain why Hawk voted Rels when the wagon was picking up as a counterwagon to you? If Rels is the partner, Hawk had plenty of other options there.
Making a vote a few hours before LYLO and in the middle of a day are two very different scenarios. One is effectively a death sentence, the other is not.
In post 1835, BlackVoid wrote:And you seem to have played with Rels a lot. Why didn't you say anything about his alignment when he was pushing you for a good part of D1? You were mostly just trying to convince him that you were town. You only throw him out there as a scumread now when it's looking like he might be a possible suspect.
I've played with Rels once.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:38 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1803, KidAmn wrote:Hapa's willingness to skirt around the prod, avoid attracting attention and promise content without delivering any, after coming damn close to the noose D1 with damn good reason, are even more good reasons than they were 3 days ago to put up a wagon there IMO. However, seeing as how Fitz has just been caught in what I'm fairly sure is at least one lie... I'm willing to hear a response, but the most Fitz waffles and the more things like this pop up, the less emphatically I'm against the wagon.
@BV: what makes you I'm any less in favour of a Hapa lynch? That crosspost from the completed scumteam makes me even more so.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:39 am

Post by KidAmn »

EBWOP: what makes you
think
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:46 am

Post by BlackVoid »

@Hap - Rels voted Hawk a few hours before lylo too.

@KidAmn - It was the second sentence from that post that made me feel like you were warming up to a Fitz lynch. You also started off the day voting outoforder as opposed to Hap who was your most confident scumread from D1. Who would you be voting if you had to pick between Hap and Fitz?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:47 am

Post by BlackVoid »

*few hours before end of D1. (Not sure why I said lylo)
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:57 am

Post by BlackVoid »

If it was so obvious to Hap that Fitz got his "hand caught in the cookie jar," I think he'd have at least mentioned that in the multiple times he was online the last four real-life days instead of just prod-dodging.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:48 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Okay, so hapahauli just replaced into another game. That pretty much confirms that he's scum and his excuses for being busy are a load of bullshit.

Can someone please take Fitz off of L-1 and lynch Hap? We can revisit Fitz tomorrow.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Creature »

Hey look Open 670 ended, what hapahauli did there?
Sigh
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

Sitting in DMV waiting to be called....
In post 1820, cassielle wrote:but gj, once again you manage to deflect from the post i made in 1795
its almost like you have no sufficiently townie response to 1795

just in case you missed it this is 1795:1795
In post 1795, cassielle wrote:you dont even point out what changes? why they indicate town!aubrey pre-flip? anything?
What have I ignored? I've addressed your ridiculous point about not realizing Aubrey had flipped town and in at least two long responses to OoO I explain at length why I think Aubrey was nk'd...i.e. why Aubrey was "pretty much confirmed town. "
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:17 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1839, BlackVoid wrote:@Hap - Rels voted Hawk a few hours before lylo too.

@KidAmn - It was the second sentence from that post that made me feel like you were warming up to a Fitz lynch. You also started off the day voting outoforder as opposed to Hap who was your most confident scumread from D1. Who would you be voting if you had to pick between Hap and Fitz?
In post 1842, BlackVoid wrote:Okay, so hapahauli just replaced into another game. That pretty much confirms that he's scum and his excuses for being busy are a load of bullshit.

Can someone please take Fitz off of L-1 and lynch Hap? We can revisit Fitz tomorrow.
Vote: Hapahauli

Hope that answers your question.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Hapahauli

Lynch all liars.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:51 am

Post by outoforder »

Hapa. Why have you been posting elsewhere instead of this game?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:52 am

Post by BlackVoid »

By the way, if I die tonight, re-evaluate everyone, don't quicklynch people, don't be complacent. The only person I trust is Creature so hopefully, he's able to lead the town to a win and others listen to him. I'm going to try and get a final reads post out before Tenshii locks the thread.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:53 am

Post by outoforder »

Omfg.... now i really hope i am wrong here..
That was so fucking retarded.

Return to “Completed Open Games”