Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 482, Little Red Fedora wrote:VOTE: Brian
This,
Vax
, Sticks, and Desperado I'm okay with getting rid of.
-Ali
In post 782, Little Red Fedora wrote:
In post 777, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 764, Little Red Fedora wrote:Vaxkiller also is in a wagon position that I don't care to touch today.
Why not?
Third on the wagon. This was a wagon scum could coast on. Scum being on the back or off entirely makes more sense.
Do you two just not discuss your reads?
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Little Red Fedora »

In post 821, Desperado wrote:
In post 721, Tammy wrote:Oh Omarosa by the way. And the scum team I'm guessing is black because my ability is happens to be black.
Huh?

I'm 95% sure scum are Mexicans
I heavily doubt that considering this flavor was given to us in the first post.
In post 1, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:Ziggy Stardust sat on unicorn, gliding across the rainbow bridge back to the main compound. He had spent the day at the pool, relaxing, because he knew what was coming.

The dusty red Martian landscape had become so endearing to him and his guests. The time bubble that Elton had setup was still in place and gave the sky a distortion field effect that made the stars look like they were swimming.

He had just gotten the call from Elton. "Zigs, I need to speak with you in the command center. It's urgent."

At the end of the rainbow, Ziggy dismounted his faithful steed and rubbed its beautiful shimmering mane. "I think I will miss you most of all, Spartacus."
Spartacus whinnied in response and flapped its wings, sailing off over the Martian desert towards destinations unknown.

Ziggy turned and paused. It could've been for a moment. It could've been for eternity.

This was it. This was what they had all been waiting for. Elton had called on him.
After this meeting, the War for Earth would begin.
-Ali
It's an Alisae and Titus Hydra ;)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Tammy »

Which would be racist but I'm a black woman.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Little Red Fedora
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Little Red Fedora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Little Red Fedora »

In post 825, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 482, Little Red Fedora wrote:VOTE: Brian
This,
Vax
, Sticks, and Desperado I'm okay with getting rid of.
-Ali
In post 782, Little Red Fedora wrote:
In post 777, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 764, Little Red Fedora wrote:Vaxkiller also is in a wagon position that I don't care to touch today.
Why not?
Third on the wagon. This was a wagon scum could coast on. Scum being on the back or off entirely makes more sense.
Do you two just not discuss your reads?
We discussed them. We just disagree with each other.
-Ali
It's an Alisae and Titus Hydra ;)
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 820, Tammy wrote:Spiffeh I see your majiffy case and will respond when I'm actually caught up.
It's ok I've already changed my mind
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 824, Tammy wrote:
In post 721, Tammy wrote:Oh Omarosa by the way. And the scum team I'm guessing is black because my ability is happens to be black.
Huh?

I report on The Blacks so I figured they were black.
Hmmmm multiball? The Wall specifically says it protects against Mexicans but only once because it's a half baked idea
;)
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 669, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 641, Wraith wrote:I'm about to go off and do other stuff but just want to leave it saying Tammy has jumped on my radar since she appeared to claim vote manipulator on the last page.

I don't see any pro-town reason for pinning Brian's vote to LRF.
If you think vote manipulator is an anti town role, why do you think someone indicating they're the one who did it is more likely to come from scum?

You don't see any reason a vote manipulator could be town? Really?
No, I didn't say I thought a vote manipulator could only be an anti-town role. I specifically said I viewed pinning your vote on LRF as anti-town, and by extension that makes me view the whichever player is the vote manipulator as anti-town.

If a pro-town vote manipulator viewed you as scum and wanted to restrict your vote (a fair assumption IMO) then fine, but why pin it on LRF? From my point of view, LRF is pretty generally townread.

I've just passed page 28 in my catch-up again. Majiffy needs rope for sure.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 701, Brian Skies wrote:Oh, by the way, my vote wasn't randomly placed. I got to place my vote, but I had to choose before the day started. It went something like Wraith -> Syryana -> Vax before I just settled on Fedora.
Oh well THAT clears a lot up.

And puts you back at the top of my scum list.

You choosing LRF over me for this restriction makes absolutely no sense to me on any level since I am clearly your top scumread and have been since yesterday.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 726, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Wraith

Majiffy don't selfvote pls
Show

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 610, Wraith wrote:
In post 594, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 584, Wraith wrote:Fuck it, I'll do it now, this seems pretty simple so far.
In post 531, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 510, Spiffeh wrote:Also why the fuck would you vig FIREBRINGER

He was p. obvtown
Also this.

I do have a townread on Spiffeh, by the way. As well as Pine and bundle of Sticks.

I still think Wraith and Syryana are super suspect for the way they avoided the wagon. I'd vote one of them, but I can't.
I avoided the wagon because it was obviously terrible and groundless.
What're your reads?
See above. I was pretty suspicious of Desperado for starting that awful wagon yesterday but I believe his claim.

Firebringer was pretty obvtown, he was trying really hard to look scummy joining that wagon and I feel like it was bait to draw votes, and that he didn't seriously believe in the FF wagon but it got out of hand too quickly for him to reverse course.
Wtf? Your only reads are on confirmed town?
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Wraith »

Yeah Spiffeh's sudden reversal on Majiffy is baffling to me. I can only guess he has always townread Majiffy and was trying to draw out "bad votes" or something but that makes no sense. Majiffy did nothing but banter and join a terrible wagon D1, and today he's done nothing but try to make PR PoE easier for scum and cover up his continued utter lack of scumhunting with boatloads of "woe is me" and self-voting nonsense.

He needs to go. Inherently assuming all Enablers must be town while suggesting they out themselves for no good reason should be more than enough to demonstrate how badly he needs rope.

PEDIT:

Bloody hell, did you miss the "see above" or are you deliberately trying to misrep me.

My top scumreads are currently you, Majiffy, Kise, and Bellsprout.
Show

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm asking about your townreads. Also good job going for low hanging fruit.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Wraith »

And I feel the need to add:
In post 667, Tammy wrote:Wraith - I targeted Brian last night because I though he had a chance for being scum but is someone I can't read all that well though I think he has really good instincts when town and if town, and known to me, we could work together. I almost targeted Titus because I was suspicious of the slot, can't really read her that well unless certain things arise, and I'd be able to work with her knowing if she were town or get her lynched much easier than I can if she's scum.

I'm not the vote manipulator and since I'm claiming my action did not go through and I got no result, I'm obviously not the vote manipulater.
I did realize the dissonance here while I was away earlier.

But my problem now is why on earth you're hardclaiming Cop already, especially with no results to show for it. I don't think it's at all worth it to out yourself merely to find out who is a Roleblocker and why they Roleblocked you (and I appear to have missed SAD claiming responsibility?).
Show

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

1) I've read Tammy's posts. Tammy is town. Tammy, if it makes you feel better, I am also town.
2) I'm not reading into the past anymore than I already have. My play would be radically different if we didn't quicklynch, but we did and here I am.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 837, Wraith wrote:But my problem now is why on earth you're hardclaiming Cop already, especially with no results to show for it. I don't think it's at all worth it to out yourself merely to find out who is a Roleblocker and why they Roleblocked you (and I appear to have missed SAD claiming responsibility?).
Right now you're trying to figure out why Tammy is doing what she's doing as town. She's explained as much already. Do you have a theory for why she'd do it as scum?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 832, Wraith wrote:
In post 701, Brian Skies wrote:Oh, by the way, my vote wasn't randomly placed. I got to place my vote, but I had to choose before the day started. It went something like Wraith -> Syryana -> Vax before I just settled on Fedora.

You choosing LRF over me for this restriction makes absolutely no sense to me on any level since I am clearly your top scumread and have been since yesterday.
No, if you read the game at all, my top scumread was Grey -> Fedora. When did I say you were my top scumread?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 835, Wraith wrote:Majiffy did nothing but banter and join a terrible wagon D1, and today he's done nothing but try to make PR PoE easier for scum and cover up his continued utter lack of scumhunting with boatloads of "woe is me" and self-voting nonsense.
You seem to objectively dislike his play.
What he's been posting so far seems well within the range of Majiffy as town. You might not agree with the degree of frustration that people feel, but that doesn't mean that they won't have emotional reactions.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 598, Wraith wrote:So if I'm understanding things right something has pinned Brian's vote to LRF?

Also right now my top lynch preferences today are Majiffy, Brian, Bellsprout, and Kise in about that order.

I would be joining the Brian wagon but the strangeness with his vote apparently being manipulated has shifted me to Majiffy for now. I'm pretty fine following Spiffeh on this one today.

VOTE: Majiffy
Spiffeh's dropped this vote so the original basis for your read is wrong. What do you think of Spiffeh's new position on Majiffy? Why aren't you respecting it as much as you respected the initial read?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 840, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 832, Wraith wrote:

No, if you read the game at all, my top scumread was Grey -> Fedora. When did I say you were my top scumread?
What's your hiplop read?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 616, hiplop wrote:spif, thoughts on tammy? I think you got shot
In post 747, Spiffeh wrote:I think the assumption that all enablers will be town is pretty stupid so I don't see a good reason for any of them to claim.

Titus don't start that shit.

Tammy is town.
if all hiplop does this game is vote tammy and leave it there that's probably where my vote is going and staying

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Huh?

my flavor is anti-mexican but it's possible the scum aren't thanks to the town generally being racist.
supported by that is the fact that your BP vest protected you against firebringer's nonmexican PGO.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 781, kuribo wrote:
In post 767, bundle of sticks wrote:Do you really think he can't fake a little emotion?

I absolutely believe he can.

[vote:]Majiffy[/vote]

And I don't like that he pretended not to notice all the reasons for the enablers to stay hidden.
he was pissed
he did something stupid
is this really a narrative that's unbelievable to you?

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

I wonder if I will ever see what nacho town game looks like.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

All I seem to see now-a-days is nacho scumgame.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 550, Tammy wrote:Nacho I know you are busy right now, but seriously please don't put me off right now. I really really need to figure up if the curse is still continuing so pronto please.
:(!
i thought that the "requesting tammy rawr" post looked decently town!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”