Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Nah. Just joking.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Damn it, Albert, could you please stop doing that?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:20 am

Well if I draw the night kill tonight, what I just did might save a power role.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:28 am

Post by IH »

I was talking about Panzer.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well if I draw the night kill tonight, what I just did might save a power role.
Just do me a favor and stop talking or joking or kidding about your role, ok? It always just gets you in to trouble.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:51 am

That post was in jest as well. It seems my sense of humor fails to deliver, today...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:53 am

Alright guys, I feel like I want a beer and lynch today. Let's get this Peers wagon rolling.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:That post was in jest as well. It seems my sense of humor fails to deliver, today...
I got it, and I was going to go along with it if it got Quagmire within lynching range.

We already have Peer's claim.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:27 am

EBWOP: I meant, if it got Quagmire to
claim
, I just can't hide my true feelings, haha.

I hope you guys are right about Peers, I'm not feeling that wagon, and I don't think it'll be hugely informative. Sorry.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:37 am

I'm not feeling it either. I'd say it has about 30% chance of success. But do you really want to keep Peers up to the endgame ? I mean he is
useless
to us.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:17 am

Are you asking me whether I'd prefer to have Peers or Quagmire at endgame?

Mmmm.... mmmm... hmmm... let me think... eenie-meeni-minie-mo...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:21 am

Pick one, pick one!

Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:42 am

Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:43 am

Just kidding.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:32 am

Post by hasdgfas »

you better be kidding.
You misspelled quagmire.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Peers »

I hope you don't expect me to speak only in my name...
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:00 am

Peers wrote:I hope you don't expect me to speak only in my name...
Hey - do you want to switch to Quagmire, or should I switch to MoS?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I'm quoting this post because Bookitty has obviously not read it, since she repeats a bunch of things that I already answered in this quote.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Bookitty wrote:Mastermind of Sin:

How do you feel about Quagmire joining you in your policy lynch, and quoting from another game in which he apparently also joined you there?
Quagmire is obviously being juvenile as usual. *shrug* Doesn't make him scum any more than not reading his role pm does.
Do you still feel your original "policy lynch" vote was justified for the reasons you gave?
I never felt my "policy lynch" vote was justified. Isn't that obvious by now. All the clues are there. I voted her early on Day 1 and abandoned it as soon as I had a case on someone else, later declaring that as my first "serious" vote of the game. If I felt my "policy lynch" vote was justified, I would have pursued it more.
Do you agree with policy lynches in general of players who are unhelpful and make the game less fun?
No, which is why I wasn't serious about it.
Are you generally in favour of other kinds of policy lynches?
No.
Do you now feel it was a mistake to try to "policy lynch" Toaster Strudel near the start of the game?
No. The point of the "policy lynch" was to get her attention. I was hoping that by taking action like that, even though it wasn't a serious vote, it would clue her in as to the detriment her playstyle has upon the game in general. I was hoping that she would take it as a hint and at least *try* to reevaluate her own playstyle so that the town could have a better chance of winning. She prides herself on "frustrating" scum, but I don't think she realizes how much
more
frustrating she is to a protown player.
Toaster Strudel wrote:MoS will never, ever, admit to being wrong about anything.

MoS was not policy voting me because I am "unhelpful and make the game less fun." I can't say the real reason why he's policy voting, but I do know what it is. It would ruin another game that is ongoing if I were to reveal his true motive.
I *think* I know what TS is referring to, but she's unequivocally wrong in her assumptions. The problem is, she assumes that I have some sort of agenda in one game that affects my play in another game. I severely frown upon basing my actions in on game upon something I'm trying to accomplish in another game, whether the agenda is protown or antitown. TS obviously doesn't know me well enough, because she thinks I don't have enough integrity to keep from doing that. My "policy vote" on TS/DGB occured in two games, and two games only. Neither of those actions were based upon an agenda in the other game.
Bookitty wrote:Some thoughts on the game so far:

I understand Toaster Strudel's hostility. I do think MoS's original policy vote was unfair, and unjustified, regardless of what other games are ongoing. Quagmire's joining in that policy vote was also apparently based on personal hostility and not on alignment.
I completely agree with you. My policy vote was unjustified, and I
already said that
. However, I've already made peace with TS regarding any out-of-game influences that may have affected either of us in this game. What I've done in other games is not relevant to my "policy vote" in this game.
MoS has a recurring pattern of defending certain players who have extremely scummy playstyles. ZONEACE springs to mind, and I think a similar thing is going on here with Quagmire. I find this scummy, but in MoS's case it may well be a nulltell. I simply don't know. That said, this:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Also, it's a bit more than just a policy lynch. I don't have fun playing in games with people like that any more. But I have fun playing with most of the rest of you, so I'm not about to replace out. Therefore, I am also voting to eliminate the funsucker from this game.
is WAY over the line. I could make similar arguments in this game for lynching Quagmire, and in other games for lynching ZONEACE and other people as well, people that MoS defends tooth and nail. Alignment DOES matter. I happen to have fun playing with Toaster Strudel (at least when she's not being baited and provoked and made angry every second). So just because YOU don't have fun playing with her doesn't have anything to do with her alignment. If other people voted for ZONEACE because he's abusive and he isn't any fun to play with (both things I find to be true) then you'd be screaming bloody murder about how only his ALIGNMENT matters. So that's a pretty hypocritical argument, in my view.
How ironic. You complain about TS being baited and provoked and made angry every second, yet you persist in baiting, provoking, and making me angry just as much as anyone is doing with TS. What makes her qualify for special treatment? You aren't the only one doing this, nor the worst offender, but I don't see you complaining about people doing it to me, either. I'm trying to be part of the solution, but you're being part of the problem, as is TS. She is trying to continue this trend of vendetta voting instead of ending it so that we can have a game that's free of personal hostility. I do not hold any hostility towards TS. I just want to find scum.
There was no consensus for lynching Quagmire. A consensus can't be forced. I think Toaster Strudel is angry, and I would be too in her place. I think the behaviours exhibited by MoS and Quagmire toward her are horrendous, and that it is very difficult to get past that fact. But Mafia is a game not just of finding scum, but of building consensuses, and as long as some of the players are playing with personal hostility not related to alignment, it's more difficult for ANYTHING to get done.
Again, I'm trying to be part of the solution. I ceased being part of the problem by
page 14
, and we're already on page 50. I am not the one persisting in making this a problem. The people responsible for that are Quagmire and TS, so don't try to unload this on me.
MoS, did you expect Quagmire to jump on your policy vote and try to lynch TS? Did you approve of that once it happened? Do you regret any of the statements you made in that regard?
No, No, No. I've already answered this, though.
Toaster Strudel wrote: The same is true for MoS. His behavior with Quagmire fits more under the category of scum than town just like Yosarian's - again regarless of Quagmire's alignment.
Explain this. This is nothing more than an unfounded conclusion. What evidence points to me being more likely to do this as scum than town? Do you have a meta read on me?
Permanent V/LA.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Mastermind of Sin wrote:How ironic. You complain about TS being baited and provoked and made angry every second, yet you persist in baiting, provoking, and making me angry just as much as anyone is doing with TS.
Please show where Bookitty is "baiting" and "provoking" you. You may or may not agree with her points, but Bookitty is a cool cucumber and is not baiting or provoking anyone.
MoS wrote:as is TS. She is trying to continue this trend of vendetta voting instead of ending it [...]
No hostility meant, MoS, but you're scum in this game.
MoS wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote: The same is true for MoS. His behavior with Quagmire fits more under the category of scum than town just like Yosarian's - again regarless of Quagmire's alignment.
Explain this. This is nothing more than an unfounded conclusion. What evidence points to me being more likely to do this as scum than town? Do you have a meta read on me?
Simple. For you to defend boneheaded play such as Quagmire's requires you to be (1) scum knowing that Quag is town or (2) defending your buddy.

unvote, vote: MoS
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:50 am

Post by zu_Faul »

Bookitty wrote:Zu Faul, you're aware [...] that your whole case on KScope is that he's a lurker?
Wrong. Try to read my posts instead of lying about me. Thank you.
Bookitty wrote: I also get the sense you haven't read a lot of things that happened lately. Have you?
I have.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Bookitty »

Zu Faul, can you direct me to your case on KScope, then, please?

I seem to have missed it.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:18 am

UNOFFICIAL Vote Count:

7: Peers*
(YagamiLight**, Erg0, hasdgfas*, Bookitty, Panzerjager, Setael, ABR)
4: Kscope
(Zu_Faul**, Yosarian2***, schismatized, MoS***)
4: MoS***
(Kscope, IH, Peers*, TS)
2: Quagmire***
(Battle Mage, JordanA24)
1: Setael
(Sir Tornado)
1: Bookitty
(Quagmire***)

Just looking at who the people I find scummy are voting for (the asterisks), I would venture that there might be a lot of scum on the Kscope wagon. Time will tell. Since Kscope hasn't really done anything that truly stands out, especially compared to the more obvious scum on the roster, it smells of bus'ing. It smells like a fish gutting plant.

unvote, vote: Kscope
- because when I see scum throwing their buddies under the bus, I like to help with a kick.

There, that's better.

UNOFFICIAL Vote Count:

7: Peers*
(YagamiLight**, Erg0, hasdgfas*, Bookitty, Panzerjager, Setael, ABR)
5: Kscope
(Zu_Faul**, Yosarian2***, schismatized, MoS***, TS)
3: MoS***
(Kscope, IH, Peers*)
2: Quagmire***
(Battle Mage, JordanA24)
1: Setael
(Sir Tornado)
1: Bookitty
(Quagmire***)
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Erg0 »

I kind of get what you're saying, but I don't particularly agree with your assessment of those on the Kscope wagon so I don't see him as a good lynch candidate. If anything, I see those on the Peers wagon as being scummier - in re-reading for a contingency lynch in case Peers goes south, I think that Panzer would be a pretty good lynch too. With the number of people that have expressed suspicion of him, I'm surprised that he doesn't have any votes right now.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:53 am

V/L/A

Unvote, vote Kalei

WTV, let's just end the damn day.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”