Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:24 am

Post by davesaz »

I don't see Titus's towntells either. Avoiding current event issues is what told me she was scum in Pokemon.
I kinda want to know if nancy has posted anything, but I want to hit submit on this first.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:26 am

Post by davesaz »

That would be a nope, and another accidental pagetop. :cool:

VOTE: nancy
Can't remember if I'm already there and can't be troubled to interrupt myself again to check.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:52 am

Post by nancy »

Finally caught up, that re-read was fucking brutal. Y'all are impatient lmao. Between RL and other games I'm swamped atm, sorry for holding up the game.

Titus is Town I don't know why people have been pushing that slot all game. Transcend is utter fucking Town, I basically have a soulread on both those slots so. Bummed that he replaced out right as I came in but eh what can you do. (No offense Cloud lol.)

KTS is the biggest fucking scumbag in this game and I have no idea how the slot is still alive. He has done literally nothing all game. There's almost certainly two scum in {KTS, Spade, PP}. I'll flesh these out when I have time.

VOTE: KTS

Spoiler:
In post 194, Killthestory wrote:oh my god SO MANY PEOPLE TO V-OTE

whaY TIS GOING on YOU CANt AL ll be SCuM

VOTE: KILL

END ME
Nice opening, I think you faked them out.

In post 204, Killthestory wrote:so we were choosing roles that can function as town utility and scum utility roles to where we could claim a scum action could also be a town action to help us from getting caught. the more powerful, the better, too.
Interesting. I'll keep that in mind.

In post 250, Killthestory wrote:hey if youre scum let me know right now so i dont have to go through the heartbreak of lynching you later
10/10 scumhunting would see again.

In post 252, Killthestory wrote:im going to trust you on this and never lynch you the rest of the game. if im close to lynching you, just quote this post and i probably wont lynch you.

probably.
Well that doesn't look at all like scum pocketing.

In post 331, Killthestory wrote:so spade is really really scummy im willing to put that vote back
In post 333, Killthestory wrote:lol lets lynch it
Nice lynch shopping. Translation: Please tell me if it's okay to scumread Spade right now I don't want to stand out from the crowd o' Towns.

In post 423, Killthestory wrote:in that case
VOTE: Titus
In post 424, Killthestory wrote:UNVOTE:
Im kidding this is such an ugly wagon
Nice way to abandon the Spade wagon, really subtle. So like, is Spade your scumpartner or did you just want to put Titus to L-1 but then immediately realized how fucking awful it would look for you and panicked an unvote?

In post 427, Killthestory wrote:no it's utterly disgusting and filled with the scummiest players and their mothers
and let me tell you mothers are scummy

there's also some terrible, unreadable reasoning layered into the wagon
Nice recovery, I don't think anyone will notice the shading and you probably won't have to explain any of that later because Town just forgets, right? Scummiest players and their mothers: Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Transcend, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour. I rest my case.

In post 435, Killthestory wrote:well im scumreading him because you've said that
You're scumreading someone because someone else said a wagon was Town-motivated.... Yeaahhhh.

In post 439, Killthestory wrote:help ive been pocketed
Said by no scum ever.

In post 493, Killthestory wrote:what are you on about i didn't buddy transcend i just made him my b-

uh

yeah never mind i totally buddied transc but in a townie way you fool
Uh huh. In a townie way. Orrrr maybe you wanted the pocket and this is just transparently bullshit.

In post 639, Killthestory wrote:what are you keeping track of who u always townread bc that is some dedication
I know right!? It's like they actually want to sort players!

In post 641, Killthestory wrote:and here I thought you were dedicated

pathetic
Nice, I think if you pretend to be involved enough people might actually start believing it! Please tell me how I can get in your good graces, I would like nothing more right now.

In post 786, Killthestory wrote:cuz I ain't no joke

bang I'm about to engage u and if u don't respond I'm power lynching u
This is actually promising.

In post 852, Killthestory wrote:aaaa headache ok give me another day bang ill come at u then
Oh. Right.

In post 882, Killthestory wrote:schadd I want u to talk about me
Hey, anyone ever seen this from scum before? Nope, me neither!

In post 1046, Killthestory wrote:Titus Lil Uzi Vert i dont like u so i might just lynch you later but u can be town
Dunnstral town
schadd_ town
gigabyteTroubadour town
PenguinPower um u can be scum bECAUSE ur A LURKER LAL
WhemePlay town but funny town
Killthestory scum
davesaz disgusting scum
alban scum
bangthemafia scum
Spade_Ace um probably town
Transcend town
Prince Lyon town
Persivul town
Hey if you put another scum in there I think people might actually believe that you'd been doing anything all game.

In post 1294, Killthestory wrote:let's just get rid of the hydra with all its dissonance
VOTE: wheme
In post 1299, Killthestory wrote:self vote
Huh, "town but funny town". Such conviction, KTS. I'd never believe that you just didn't have any actual reads and were basically fine with lynching whatever.

In post 1330, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1321, WhemePlay wrote:Ok. This is getting ridiculous. What posts make me look scumy?

Haven't seen a case, just bitchin.
This exact post confirms you as scum, hope you know

Scum always use the "why me" defense

You know thinking about it their hydra dissonance is probably scummy
So let me get this straight. You voted your TR because everyone else was and you're just now coming around to them possibly being scummy? Yep, confirmed scum.

In post 1332, Killthestory wrote:Shut up scum
In post 1336, Killthestory wrote:No they're not!!

There's a reason I'm obvtown and you're not. Don't throw shade
Nice framing, obvtown. I think if you shade and discredit them a little more you might get that hammer!

In post 1354, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1350, WhemePlay wrote:What I'm saying is, I don't see a benifit in revealing my cards.
Okay can we lynch this one?

Wheme if your next post isn't a claim you're dying
In post 1357, Killthestory wrote:lol you're dying. No offense, but you should play a newbie game. It's clear you're coming from a different meta than ours, and that type of blatantly ignoring being at L-1 and being forced to either fakeclaim or claim isn't going to get you anywhere bud.
In post 1363, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1360, Transcend wrote:THIS ISN'T THE KTS I KNOW

LOL HAMMER HIM NOW
im already on him numbnuts
"town but funny town". Gee, I hope I can make it to your TRs some day, KTS!

In post 1361, Killthestory wrote:Listen buddy, I'm going to give you a tip. You don't play mafia to directly push against everything and everyone that don't follow your line of thinking. You must use manipulation to get what you want regardless of your alignment.

If you're town or scum, your best bet to not being lynched is to appease the crowd. Think of a claim that'll off put pressure on you if you're scum, or just outright claim your role is town. Your current play is going to get you killed though.
Scum advice from the obvious scum.

In post 1407, Killthestory wrote:im pretty sure this isn't scum
Oh, now I get it. You never really wanted to lynch him, you just wanted the claim.

In post 1454, Killthestory wrote:no its just im the only one thinking as an individual while you all squander in some sort of group think

it's almost scary
Uhhhh lol no.

In post 1605, Killthestory wrote:lol what in the absolute fuck is this

everyone was calling for reads and claims, and yeah, i was perfectly ready to lynch him without a claim. He claimed a tpower role that we can deal with at a later time in the same, but the behavior and his claim matched up.

why are you trying to manipulate people onto my wagon? doesn't it strike anyone else as weird that lyon would be trying to lynch me as soon as i vote them? hmm
Are you fucking kidding me? You were prepared to lynch him without a claim, then he claimed and you immediately accepted him as Town, and now you're saying his behavior was actually Town to begin with? Nice shading, too, btw.

In post 1606, Killthestory wrote:Also lol i had all these people saying 'oh he's obvtown' but later in the same day go 'he's scummy.' I've been playing the same, so uh yeah pick a side you scumfucks
Huh. Why does that sound strangely familiar....

In post 1611, Killthestory wrote:let me just point out that lyon scumclaimed since town have no reason to manipulate people onto any wagons :^)

i don't care about your past games as
Wait didn't you just say that manipulation was necessary from Town? And now Prince is apparently scumclaiming for it? Oh, nvm, I get it, you're just trying to shade your wagon out of existence.

In post 1617, Killthestory wrote:ive never pushed for a wagon with manipulation unless my scumreads not strong. You don't need to manipulate people if you can show them why the basis of your scumread is so strong. Manipulation is purely for scum as town has every reason to be transparent.
So you put your vote wherever because you have no real reads and you make your arguments suit whatever circumstances serve you best in the moment because you're a opportunistic, survivalistic scumfuck. Got it.

In post 1623, Killthestory wrote:albon is a mislynch
Interesting. Mind telling me where your vote is right now, exactly?

In post 1633, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1631, momo wrote:KTS WHO DO YOU THINK IS SCUM
it's pretty obvious I mean just use your literacy skills
I wish you'd used your literacy skills to type anything actually useful to anyone.

In post 1635, Killthestory wrote:ok you posted a lot of words but told me nothing
Funny, that's basically how I feel about your entire ISO.

In post 1639, Killthestory wrote:ok that's a little better

lol I'm is always town
Oh great, more of the "you'd better appease me because I'm Town" shtick.

In post 1827, Killthestory wrote:idk that was a terrible kill bc it was such an easy mislynch
The confirmable Town PR was an easy mislynch? Lol?

In post 1853, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: davesaz

i can see the kill coming from an experienced kill, but i think dave is either the projected mislynch or actual scum.
Guess you'd better lynch it the fuck up to find out then, huh!

In post 1857, Killthestory wrote:wrong

im voting him because he's a very likely candidate for the nk but i guess i was pointing out the small possibility of scum pushing the easy ml on him after targeting the town tracker pr to force the mislynch after eliminating that specific pr
This literally makes zero sense and you have no idea how depressed I am that this is the best crackpot theory you guys could come up.

In post 1865, Killthestory wrote:nO that's WRONG

i said that davesaz was likely TO MAKE the NK. He's far more likelier to have done that than be framed, but if I were smart, I'd be pushing him and have killed Whemestar without any associations relating to me to completely make it seem like a baseless and stupid kill other than the obvious aspect of killing a PR. Then, I'd push the most likely candidate in town's mind (davesaz) and mislynch him. I'm thinking of potentials here because the kill doesn't make sense in my mind other than those two things to have happened.
A. No.
B. Since when the fuck does Town have likely mislynch candidates in mind!?!?
C. davesaz hasn't been run up all game so how the fuck does that even work exactly?

In post 1871, davesaz wrote:Pedit: KTS talking this angle makes me think he's trying to talk town into mislynching me. But I have a known soft spot for scumreading people who do that, so I don't trust it.
In post 1872, Killthestory wrote:no shut up that's wrong
10/10.

In post 1874, Killthestory wrote:giga if you keep playing both sides like this im going to powerlynch you
You literally just said you want to powerlynch the most obvious fucking Town in this game.

In post 1876, Killthestory wrote:desist immediately
In post 1878, Killthestory wrote:desist
Good save bro you totally talked your way out of that one.

In post 1997, Killthestory wrote:nice vote on your supposed top townread. +1, remove me from this shit fest
Ho-ho-ho I'm sure you'd never do anything remotely like that.

In post 2105, Killthestory wrote:also giga pointed it out but no one really pressured titus for calling dead town scum wtf??

VOTE: alban lets get this and titus soon pls
Lol. Hey so remember that time you called Wheme confirmed scum and said that my slot was a mislynch? Yeaahhhh about that....
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Killthestory
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@nancy i take offense
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

but for real soul reading my pred is fine, your read isnt lost
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

it's very easy to pick apart someone's post to judge what's technically wrong about them but it's very hard to pick apart the feelings in posts and say 'yes this is scum.' you didn't do that, so basically your case is filled with a bunch of useless shit i could care less about.
In post 2121, Prince Lyon wrote:Also KTS realizing that he can't keep Alban alive anymore now that momentum has shifted and tying to tie another lynch to his partner that he is now bussing makes a lot of sense.
confusion

hm
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 2.5
Killthestory (4):
Titus, PenguinPower, nancy, Dunnstral
nancy (4):
gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Prince Lyon, davesaz
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (3):
bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Cloudkicker

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-18 19:31:00).

bangthemafia is V/LA until Saturday.
Last edited by aronagrundy on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Spade_Ace has been prodded.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

PenguinPower is V/LA until Thursday.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

Prod acknowledged.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2131, Killthestory wrote:it's very easy to pick apart someone's post to judge what's technically wrong about them but it's very hard to pick apart the feelings in posts and say 'yes this is scum.' you didn't do that, so basically your case is filled with a bunch of useless shit i could care less about.
Yeah that's actually exactly what I did, nice try though. You are scum, you don't give a shit about anything you've said or done this entire game, your ISO is beyond horrendous, you are going to die and Town is going to be that much closer to winning when you do. If you want to point any actual reasons why my read on you is wrong then I'm all ears but until then I have every intent of burying you in your own slime.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by nancy »

For my reference.

Spoiler: Day 1 VCs
In post 141, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.1
Spade_Ace (3):
gigabyteTroubadour, schadd_, Transcend
alban (1):
bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
gigabyteTroubadour (1):
Persivul
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (6):
alban, davesaz, killthestory, Lil Uzi Vert, PenguinPower, Spade_Ace

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-04 02:03:00).
In post 254, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.2
alban (4):
bangthemafia, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Transcend
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
Killthestory (1):
Persivul
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
PenguinPower
Prince Lyon (1):
WhemePlay
schadd_ (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_,

Not Voting (4):
alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace, Prince Lyon

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-04 02:03:00).

Currently searching for a replacement for Lil Uzi Vert.
In post 330, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.3
alban (4):
bangthemafia, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Prince Lyon
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
davesaz (1):
Transcend
gigabyteTroubadour (1):
schadd_,
Killthestory (1):
Persivul
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
PenguinPower
Prince Lyon (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (4):
alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace, Titus

alban is on V/LA until 2/23.
In post 418, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.4
Titus (5):
PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Transcend, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour
Spade Ace (4):
Killthestory, schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
alban (1):
bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (3):
alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace,

In post 451, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.5
Titus (5):
PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz
Spade Ace (3):
schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
alban (1):
bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
davesaz (1):
Transcend

Not Voting (3):
alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory

In post 503, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.6
Titus (5):
PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz, WhemePlay
davesaz (2):
Transcend, bangthemafia
Spade Ace (2):
schadd_, Titus
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (4):
alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory, Persivul

In post 632, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.7
Spade_Ace (4):
schadd_, Titus, Persivul, WhemePlay
Titus (4):
PenguinPower, davesaz, bangthemafia, Transcend
alban (2):
Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
WhemePlay (1):
Spade_Ace

Not Voting (2):
alban, Killthestory

In post 758, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.8
Titus (4):
Persivul (2):
Prince Lyon, schadd_
Spade_Ace (2):
Titus, WhemePlay
WhemePlay (2):
Dunnstral, Persivul
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory

Not Voting (2):
alban, Spade_Ace

In post 858, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.9
Titus (4):
Persivul (3):
schadd_, gigabyteTroubadour, Titus
WhemePlay (2):
Dunnstral, Persivul
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
schadd_ (1):
Prince Lyon
Spade_Ace (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (2):
alban, Spade_Ace

In post 1018, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.10
Persivul (5):
Prince Lyon, Dunnstral, Spade_Ace, Titus, schadd_
Titus (4):
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul
Spade_Ace (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (1):
alban

In post 1101, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.11
Persivul (3):
Spade_Ace, Titus, schadd_
Titus (3):
PenguinPower, davesaz, Transcend
bangthemafia (2):
Killthestory, Prince Lyon
Spade_Ace (2):
WhemePlay, alban
WhemePlay (2):
bangthemafia, Dunnstral
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (0):

In post 1251, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.12
Titus (4):
PenguinPower, davesaz, Transcend, Prince Lyon
alban (2):
gigabyteTroubadour, Spade_Ace
Persivul (2):
Titus, schadd_
Spade_Ace (2):
WhemePlay, alban
WhemePlay (2):
bangthemafia, Dunnstral
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (0):

Titus is V/LA until the end of the weekend.
In post 1316, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.13
WhemePlay (6):
bangthemafia, Transcend, PenguinPower, Dunnstral, Killthestory, davesaz
Spade_Ace (4):
WhemePlay, alban, Titus, schadd_
alban (2):
gigabyteTroubadour, Spade_Ace
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (1):
Prince Lyon

In post 1508, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.14
bangthemafia (4):
Dunnstral, Titus, Transcend, Killthestory
Spade_Ace (3):
WhemePlay, alban, schadd_
Titus (3):
bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Prince Lyon
WhemePlay (2):
PenguinPower, davesaz
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (1):
gigabyteTroubadour

In post 1707, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.15
alban (2):
Transcend, Prince Lyon
bangthemafia (2):
Titus, Killthestory
Killthestory (2):
Dunnstral, momo
Spade_Ace (2):
alban, schadd_
WhemePlay (2):
PenguinPower, davesaz
davesaz (1):
WhemePlay
momo (1):
Spade_Ace
Titus (1):
bangthemafia

Not Voting (1):
gigabyteTroubadour

In post 1791, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.16
momo (8):
Spade_Ace, bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, Titus, schadd_, Transcend, momo

alban (2):
Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
davesaz (1):
WhemePlay
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral
Spade_Ace (1):
alban

Not Voting (0):

A lynch has been reached. Flip coming shortly.

Spoiler: Day 2 VCs
In post 1885, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.1
davesaz (2):
Titus, Killthestory
PenguinPower (2):
gigabyteTroubadour, Prince Lyon
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (7):
alban, bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, schadd_, Spade_Ace, Transcend

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-18 19:31:00).
In post 1939, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.2
davesaz (2):
Titus, Killthestory
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral
Prince Lyon (1):
alban
schadd_ (1):
Prince Lyon
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (6):
bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, Spade_Ace, Transcend, gigabyteTroubadour

Currently seeking a replacement for Transcend.
In post 2018, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.3
Killthestory (2):
Titus, Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon (1):
alban
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
davesaz (1):
Killthestory
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (6):
bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, Spade_Ace, Transcend, Dunnstral

Currently seeking a replacement for Transcend and alban.
In post 2089, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.4
Killthestory (3):
Titus, Prince Lyon, PenguinPower
Prince Lyon (1):
nancy
nancy (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
davesaz (1):
Killthestory
PenguinPower (1):
Dunnstral
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (4):
bangthemafia, davesaz, Spade_Ace, Cloudkicker

In post 2132, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.5
Killthestory (5):
nancy (4):
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (3):

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Please note that I have revised the previous vote count. I incorrectly had Prince Lyon voting kts--there are currently four votes on kts, not five.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

UNVOTE:
<(") | (")>
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2136, nancy wrote:
In post 2131, Killthestory wrote:it's very easy to pick apart someone's post to judge what's technically wrong about them but it's very hard to pick apart the feelings in posts and say 'yes this is scum.' you didn't do that, so basically your case is filled with a bunch of useless shit i could care less about.
Yeah that's actually exactly what I did, nice try though. You are scum, you don't give a shit about anything you've said or done this entire game, your ISO is beyond horrendous, you are going to die and Town is going to be that much closer to winning when you do. If you want to point any actual reasons why my read on you is wrong then I'm all ears but until then I have every intent of burying you in your own slime.
thats not what you did.

this isnt a scummy problem this is a fundamental problem with how you read people nancy

i can only help you if you let me help you
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by nancy »

And how do I read people? I'm not stopping you.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

want to see everyone weigh in on the dueling counterwagons before i give thoughts on nancy's last few posts

and i actually need to read nancy's last few posts but it's rly late and i just finished a shit ton of work looooool </3
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2141, nancy wrote:And how do I read people? I'm not stopping you.
i can read minds nancy. you hold a block in your perception that i cannot pass with any words
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 2143, Killthestory wrote:i can read minds nancy. you hold a block in your perception that i cannot pass with any words
oh man

kts idk what uve been doing the past few days but

oh man

just dont read my mind promise me that
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i only read minds for things i can help people with. i do not use my abilities for human selfishness, i promise.

that includes mafia
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 2089, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.4
Killthestory (3):
Titus, Prince Lyon, PenguinPower
Prince Lyon (1):
nancy
nancy (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
davesaz (1):
Killthestory
PenguinPower (1):
Dunnstral
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (4):
bangthemafia, davesaz, Spade_Ace, Cloudkicker

In post 2132, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.5
Killthestory (4):
nancy (4):
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (3):

Nancy your case seems fake af.
It looks as if you came in, saw the pressure on your slot and decided to make a case against the leading wagon.
Agree kts hasnt contributed a lot, but the points you have chosen to comment on his ISO doesnt seem genuine.

VOTE: Nancy
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 2142, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:want to see everyone weigh in on the dueling counterwagons before i give thoughts on nancy's last few posts

and i actually need to read nancy's last few posts but it's rly late and i just finished a shit ton of work looooool </3
Sorry guys, didn't get time to read all posts after my last one, but LOLL, I feel both these wagons are shit.

About Nancy, I need more from her as she hasnt posted much and about alban, I have said this many times, but I know his RL issues. Its possible that I am biased by knowing him and his issues offline or that I am biased by last game experience. But the problem is that I really dont think anybody built a case strong enough for me. Its like a mob thats just escalating each other's opinions to form new ones. Give me a strong case and I will sheep u.

On the other hand KTS posts were all weird, one liners. But I am not convinced that translates into scumminess.
In post 2123, Dunnstral wrote:I want people to remember Titus being weird for later
Why later? Why not now?
In post 2124, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2122, Dunnstral wrote:So what do you want me to do giga
i want this day to end in a nancy lynch
Giv me a case first and i might sheep you.
In post 2036, bangthemafia wrote:I am assuming for now, that out of the 7 that voted Momo (8th one being himself), atleast 1 has to be scum, maybe even 2. I know I am town, and others can replace their name with mine, so for me there is atleast 1 scum among-
Spade_Ace, davesaz, PenguinPower, Titus, schadd_, Transcend.

Also, just noticed from Persi and Momo wagons. Persi & Momo were quite different. Persi was quite townread by many. Whereas Momo did lot of weird things after he replaced in. So naturally, their wagons were almost mutually exclusive. The only people who were common on both wagons were- Spade, Titus, Schadd
VOTE: Titus
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

[quote="In post 2056, davesaz
Spade_Ace has been doing things that seemed manipulative to me, during d1 for sure and might have seen it d2 as well.
[/quote]
Dave can you point outthe things that seemed manipulative to you?
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 2070, Titus wrote: @Giga,
help me bus
bang or kts then.

Me/Pers was tvt so, at least 1 scum is off the wagon. That's bang or kts. Alban is also cleared due to draft and wagons. Spade was a likely rolefish. Tracker was killed bc tracker.
Help you bus? Is that a freudian slip?

Return to “Completed Open Games”