Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:02 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Youre implying that you have already a reads that can solve the games aka you want his flip just to gives credibility to those associations reads, you dont need the spade flip
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:02 am

Post by nancy »

I don't see where Transcend is TRing PP? His last lynch list I see is {Dave Titus bang Alban PenguinPower giga}.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:03 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2199, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2197, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2196, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2194, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2192, Killthestory wrote:lynch spade because regardless of his flip i solve the game
wouldnt that push the idea to not lynch spade? lolz
associations
What about you making the conjectures of the both possible outcomes of spade flips ? im curious
if spade flips scum scum isn't going to be voting him right now probably titus or another wagon that's stupid like mine tho not nancy.
if he flips town titus is scum.
dude that so ridiculous, i thought you had a much better reason to want a flip for associations
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i still dont feel confident in kts scum - i guess the possibility he's playing against his anti-bus meta is there but he strikes me as a principled person who wouldn't deliberately do that
yo i just reread the mafia pt where i got this meta and it was just for that specific game lmao

later i'm going to re-evaluate but like that basically kills my kts townread lmfao

pedit: VOTE: kts
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 819, Transcend wrote:So when's giga getting lynched

PenguinPower is my top tr
In post 1066, Transcend wrote:I was joking about PenguinPower being my top tr btw
In post 1275, Transcend wrote:Okay w/e

{Killthestory, Prince Lyon}

{Dunnstral, Persivul}

{bangthemafia, schadd_}

{PenguinPower, Spade_Ace}

{gigabyteTroubadour}

{alban}

{davesaz, Titus, WhemePlay}
In post 1537, Transcend wrote:Let's lynch in this and see if anyone has any complaints: {Dave Titus bang Alban PenguinPower giga}
hm apparently i only skimmed the part where he said he tred pp and not the rest oup
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Killthestory »

it's interesting how a bandwagon like this happens the moment i try to lynch a spade

you're voting your shepherd
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:05 am

oh man
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 am

Post by CloudKicker »

i could probably really solve the game if i put my head to it but i am especially lazy and forming my reads as new content happens is funnier to me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2205, Killthestory wrote:it's interesting how a bandwagon like this happens the moment i try to lynch a spade

Gimme a spade case, anything you got
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Killthestory »

you know this is the correct path
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2208, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2205, Killthestory wrote:it's interesting how a bandwagon like this happens the moment i try to lynch a spade

because i said so
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:08 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2210, Killthestory wrote:

because i said so
well, i am an arrogant asshole too but i have empirical data that goes my way if i have to push a read im too lazy to explain
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:10 am

Post by CloudKicker »

kts the only thing that prevent me from helping everyone to lynch you is that im entertaining the idea that youre just silly town
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:11 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2190, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i'll look over her iso again and see how emotional this is
like i suppose the stuff w lyon is believably emotional but tonally/emotionally she feels the same as the one game where i subbed into transcend's slot and (i'm trying not to dredge up bad blood sorry) she reacted to his insults - like the emotion was genuine but everything else outside of it was still stiff
Link the game? Titus can be pretty stiff as scum yeah.
In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i still dont feel confident in kts scum - i guess the possibility he's playing against his anti-bus meta is there but he strikes me as a principled person who wouldn't deliberately do that
Anti-bus meta? I don't know his meta at all.
In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:can we try compromising on bang? that's where I'm finding myself so far
Why is bang scum? They look the most Town out of all the reads I'm waffling on.
In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
nancy wrote:@KTS lol?

I don't know what she saw in VCA / draft. I'm not really from EM unless you consider playing there for 2 months before utterly hating it and wanting a real mafia experience being from EM :P
from our last game i remember nero gave meta on titus where if she seemed to have inside info and work with it she's generally scum - at the time it was true because she had knowledge of there being a vig in the set-up despite there only being 1 kill

like without any elaboration on the thought process here that i've been trying to get out of titus i have zero clue how she can come to the conclusion of you town

idk i just dont get it
Maybe but Titus is also called moon walker for a reason, like it could easily look like she has inside info when she doesn't just because she's generally on another planet. Let's hear her explanation I guess?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2211, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2210, Killthestory wrote:

because i said so
well, i am an arrogant asshole too but i have empirical data that goes my way if i have to push a read im too lazy to explain

it's actually pretty simple. throughout the day there were a lot of people who deflected and didn't contribute much to a discussion of forming a late game strategy which would have narrowed down options for us to be at least safe in a 3 day lynch pattern, but a majority of these people either voted on titus or did not vote at all. not only does this mean there are many town which are not being good townies, but it also means that the mafia would hide behind this bad play to mix themselves in and force a guessing scenario on the town; however, because mafia know who mafia are and town do not, that gives all control to the mafia in deciding who the vote would be. i waited long enough to see where the day was going in order to understand the way in which the mafia would try to isolate themselves and distance themselves from each other, and no matter WHO the mafia is there is always one person who is linked to them: spade. if you are town, you yourself have been bamboozled and are falling right into their trap. a lynch on spade is always the correct play in this case as it opens up the game for us to understand who the mafia is, regardless of whether or not he is town(though he is the most likely to be mafia at this point in time).

is that enough of a case for you yet?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:16 am

Post by CloudKicker »

TIL bamboozled
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:16 am

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68243

^ this is the game i was referring to

i mistakenly gave titus a lazy d1 tr for her interactions with my pred that game

bang's kts townread seems kind of lazy i guess but i'm basically in the same spot as you - like i'm waffling on him but i (used to) have stronger townreads elsewhere

pedit: UNVOTE:

hghghg

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:17 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Its a good thought process KTS
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:31 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2216, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68243

Yeah this is basically textbook scum!Titus even at only 37 posts. Like the difference here is that she has knowledge on like a spooky level of how did she know that, and her posts just have no emotional depth to them, whereas with town!Titus it's more like huh how did she come up with that and there is emotional range throughout her ISO in a variety of situations, which is what I'm seeing here.

@KTS honestly this just looks like a really obvious bus to me but if you are actually somehow Town please talk to me because your mindreading stuff is zero helpful.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2218, nancy wrote:
In post 2216, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68243

Yeah this is basically textbook scum!Titus even at only 37 posts. Like the difference here is that she has knowledge on like a spooky level of how did she know that, and her posts just have no emotional depth to them, whereas with town!Titus it's more like huh how did she come up with that and there is emotional range throughout her ISO in a variety of situations, which is what I'm seeing here.

@KTS honestly this just looks like a really obvious bus to me but if you are actually somehow Town please talk to me because your mindreading stuff is zero helpful.
it's interesting that you know that i'm "bussing" a mafia member right now, how would you know that information?

regardless i'm hella down to get rid of this mafia member known as spade today(which somehow you also know is mafia all of the sudden) even IF you think i'm mafia. i really couldn't care less because my goal is to get rid of all the mafia members and you giving away you are mafia right now was not required for me to win this game

noob
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:37 am

Post by CloudKicker »

tbh i think this is nancy's scum play
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

I was doing some digging and I remembered that in Miller's Hollow Titus ALSO dredged up drama to deter my push on her so I'm feeling a lot less confident in her being town.
If we're not going to lynch nancy then I want everyone to slow the fuck down and stop getting super invested in stuff for a bit.

I will read you correctly if you post but I can't read you if you don't post. I feel like you owe me way more than you've given me this game and I want to see you actually commit to the game, because right now it feels like you're just sidelining the game to avoid pressure. Like I get you're busy with RL and I don't blame you for that but I can't let you slide on that.

I can't read you not engaging in the game and only producing scattered sentences and not explaining anything. I am feeling less confident in my reads at the moment; if you invest in the game and produce actual content and show that you're town I am willing to follow your vote today on pretty much anyone that isn't GBT or Transcend.

If you're going to get pissy and accuse me of policy lynching you when I end up misreading you then you owe it to me to make the time and effort to let me read you properly. This is a 2 way street.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2219, Killthestory wrote:it's interesting that you know that i'm "bussing" a mafia member right now, how would you know that information?

regardless i'm hella down to get rid of this mafia member known as spade today(which somehow you also know is mafia all of the sudden) even IF you think i'm mafia. i really couldn't care less because my goal is to get rid of all the mafia members and you giving away you are mafia right now was not required for me to win this game

noob
Except that I've been scumreading Spade pretty much this entire time and your vote switch was all kinds of awful?

@CK lol
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 2181, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i really should have waited for schadd to post :/
about hwhwat?

i've been kinda lost toDay.

cloudkicker looks quite the town, as did transc (excepting eod1). exciting

nancy looks townfully aggressive, but also for a few reasons she looks difficult for me to read. it's better than alban, who didn't really look like anything to me

dunn is more or less locktown to me just for looking so, super different from a game that was briefly concurrent with this game. dave is also quite town from stuff that i've pointed out and things that a lot of other people have thought.

kts has pretty much throughout the game looked like a human person guy with feelings and attitudes and stuff. i haven't been paying much attention to him today, but nothing has stuck out to me as fabricated

i have tried and generally failed to have coherent and reasoned thought about: bang, penguins, titus, gigabyte

spade has looked poopy to me for a bunch of different reasons. yesterDay he was like "persivul is town &c" and i was like "why is that? i don't agree &c" and he was like "genuine and stuff" and i was like "that seems a bit surface-level and easy to fake. could you elaborate" and he was like "oh right, the two of us have this thing where we don't talk to each other. i'm going to go back to that." and then he was the first on the momo wagon.

lyon has also looked scum to me for a big ol' puddle of different odds and ends that i have continually felt would be arduous and ineffective to compile and post. plus, people that i trust have said that he looks town. so he's been a stream of continuous uncertainty and stress that i have not thought much about toDay.

pedit: oh hi
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by nancy »

@Prince read my case on KTS? He's bussing Spade atm.

Return to “Completed Open Games”