Open 682: Watchmen Wanted -- Game Over Some People Won!!

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 124, TellTaleHeart wrote:Mostly because I call bullshit on liking Aubrey's posting.
Also because not going ahead and just saying he townreads Aubrey and he thinks I'm picking on low-hanging fruit makes the whole "mysterious gutread" ambiance feel overdone and manufactured.
I've liked how transparent he's been and his questioning of the TB wagon. It feels like the Aubrey I've watched from a far before we first played together.

I never said you're picking on low-hanging fruit, where did you get that impression from?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Come on guys, six pages in and we're no closer to a Scum lynch than three pages ago.

We need some ThinkBig votes going on!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Obama's gotta deal with Trump first Grey :cool:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's Aubrey?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 125, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I've liked how transparent he's been and his questioning of the TB wagon. It feels like the Aubrey I've watched from a far before we first played together.
Alright-y, setting aside issues with the read itself, what unseen caveat was keeping you from saying this before?
In post 125, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I never said you're picking on low-hanging fruit, where did you get that impression from?
My only content up to that point was my Aubrey vote, so unless you completely missed that post it stands to reason you didn't like my Aubrey read.
Unless you're going to tell me now that the real reason for scumreading me is some permutation of "tryhard." :\
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yay TTH IS TOWN :D
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 129, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 125, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I've liked how transparent he's been and his questioning of the TB wagon. It feels like the Aubrey I've watched from a far before we first played together.
Alright-y, setting aside issues with the read itself, what unseen caveat was keeping you from saying this before?
In post 125, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I never said you're picking on low-hanging fruit, where did you get that impression from?
My only content up to that point was my Aubrey vote, so unless you completely missed that post it stands to reason you didn't like my Aubrey read.
Unless you're going to tell me now that the real reason for scumreading me is some permutation of "tryhard." :\
I don't like explaining votes right away for various reasons. Most of the time it's because I don't want scum being able to adjust better, especially this early.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Filler
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.1

Hawk(2):
lucca261 , Alisae
ThinkBig(2): -Grey- , Not_Mafia
nancy (1): JaeReed
Lil Uzi Vert (1): Ankamius
Alisae (1): Aubrey
Aubrey (1): TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart (1): Lil Uzi Vert
-Grey- (1): ThinkBig

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hard lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-26 12:16:23).
If nothing changed at the end of the day Hawk would be lynched.
Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

That's a flawed philosophy and it doesn't explain why you would hold back on an Aubrey townread so I still don't buy it.

What part of Aubrey's reaction to the TB wagon struck you as particularly town and what exactly was he being "transparent" about?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Dammit TTH, that's a d2 discussion.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Aubrey »

:neutral:

Are you seriously expecting people to have reads over leans right now? Especially from Uzi regarding myself when I have only put forward two comments that actually matter?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think this game has plenty to go off already; e.g. Drake is scum
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 134, TellTaleHeart wrote:That's a flawed philosophy and it doesn't explain why you would hold back on an Aubrey townread so I still don't buy it.

What part of Aubrey's reaction to the TB wagon struck you as particularly town and what exactly was he being "transparent" about?
Never said I'm town reading Aubrey. Please stop assuming things.

I liked how he had categorized the overall general read most of the players appear to have on TB. I thought it would've helped everyone sort of focus and reevaluate their reasoning for being on the wagon. I liked how he brought up his concern about the wagon again when he was explaining to you his reaction to Hawk being voted for Luca. To me it seems like he deems it an important matter that not only needs to be discussed more but also resolved.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Feels odd that Math is modding instead of playing :lol:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Aubrey »

While I don't expect much out someone's reads right now, I would expect more than just a naked vote. Seems to me you are sailing on TTH's push while doing nothing yourself. @Not_Mafia.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 87, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Drake
This vote I cannot identify who it is on. Therefore I am not counting it. If this is a nickname for a player please revote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are you scumreading me Drake?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Aubrey »

If that is all you can say on the matter, then voting you is better than my RVS vote on Alisea. VOTE: Not_Mafia.

and stop calling me Drake.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 136, Aubrey wrote::neutral:

Are you seriously expecting people to have reads over leans right now? Especially from Uzi regarding myself when I have only put forward two comments that actually matter?
Yes, I seriously expect people to defend their opinions.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

TTH tawlk to me about Hawwwwwwwwk.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 143, Aubrey wrote:If that is all you can say on the matter, then voting you is better than my RVS vote on Alisea. VOTE: Not_Mafia.

and stop calling me Drake.
I asked if you were scumreading me
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Where did Ankamius go?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 138, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 134, TellTaleHeart wrote:That's a flawed philosophy and it doesn't explain why you would hold back on an Aubrey townread so I still don't buy it.

Never said I'm town reading Aubrey. Please stop assuming things.

I liked how he had categorized the overall general read most of the players appear to have on TB. I thought it would've helped everyone sort of focus and reevaluate their reasoning for being on the wagon. I liked how he brought up his concern about the wagon again when he was explaining to you his reaction to Hawk being voted for Luca. To me it seems like he deems it an important matter that not only needs to be discussed more but also resolved.
That's a very creative and generous assignment of intent to Aubrey's posting.

Return to “Completed Open Games”