Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 247, nancy wrote:
In post 220, Rileycountant wrote:It's not superficialities. It would be jumping on superficialities if I did it while you were in RVS or just-out-of-RVS. Someone who chooses to continue intentionally fluffing after the game has started
and a major wagon involving them is underway
is either: a) a useless lurksack or b) scum trying to hide behind a facade of bravado. There is no reason for town to continue to refuse to engage at that point, and you trying to dismiss it as a superficiality is a really bad misrepresentation of the case against you. Not to mention that you conveniently forgot to include the actual reason why Riley voted you, which is 158.

I'm not sure what you mean about the timing of me emerging and Riley receding; if you're implying that it's an experienced player taking over for a newbie after the newbie faces scum pressure, then that makes no sense, because I could just as easily coach her in private chat. Also waiting for you to explain to the class why the word choice and sentence flow of 202 makes us scum.
Wut when did I saw that Riley was a newbie. Riley voted me because you're a scumlot and you thought you could get away with misrepping me lol.
Riley voted you because you immediately pretended it was a reaction test/trap for scum when called out on trying to push an opposing wagon. I don't think you actually were, because I don't think momo is scum here, but it was the concern about how you look to the rest of the playerlist that gave you away. Town has no reason to care that Transcend thinks they're pushing an opposing wagon; they'd flip him the bird and go back to pushing their scumread. Unless you're trying to tell me it was a reaction test, which it wasn't.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

so you're saying that i am confirmed town and you pledge your eternal service to my preferred wagons?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 237, RadiantCowbells wrote:my only regret is that i have but one vote to put on rc
You can have two you just have to BELIEVE.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 249, nancy wrote:
In post 224, Rileycountant wrote:Riddle me this, Jae. There are people here who've played with you before. I know there are people here who've played with you before. Why would I, as scum, lie about your meta or my experiences with you when if that was the case I'd get called out for BS by those people?
I'd like to know why you did this too because it's obviously complete BS :P
Because it's true? I like Jae and enjoy playing games with them, and I don't do that with lurksacks?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:54 pm

SUBMIT TO MY WILL WORTHLESS PEASANTS I AM THE MIGHTY RC
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:Compare your entrance there and your entrance here - it's totally different.
Oh noo someone is changing their play from one game to another!!!!!!!!!!11one!!!11!!
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:55 pm

SILENCE HEATHEN
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:1. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Link the post.
2. Yeah, sure, go ahead and talk to Transcend. There's nothing wrong with that. But I don't see you making an effort to talk to anyone else
besides
Transcend.
3. That's not how I recall the game. You were pretty active early D1, dropped off near the end of D1 around the time DDD replaced in because everyone was arguing about him vs copper and the game got really frustrating to play.
Because it is my general meta so you can get away with it. But you're actually literally lying about your experiences with me.
My experience with you is that you're a player who is unlynchable as town, who acts powertown as IC and who puts effort into engaging with people - hell, that's one of the reasons I enjoy playing with you, because I know that regardless of what alignments we draw it's going to be fun talking to you. You're talking to me right now. But earlier you weren't making the effort to reach out and talk to people. And that is not congruent with what I have experienced with you.

This is your ISO in Banana Split. Compare your entrance there and your entrance here - it's totally different.
1. This post.
2. You mean while I was drunk or while I was suffering a hangover all today? I don't need to talk to anyone. I caught Korts.
3. Early D1 the only thing I did was attack GM. We partially sorted each other then I dropped off because I became disinterested. Unless you're trying to argue general disinterest in mafia doesn't happen from the start of a game, and you know better than that. DDD replaced in relatively early iirc.

I don't feel like hardcore efforting. I actually believe I said that in my back and forth with Transcend. And I
have
played like that before. Firework mafia is a mini normal where I blatantly coasted tf out of D1 if you're interested. I'm not coasting here, I have given content, and pushed my own reads.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 239, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 231, JaeReed wrote:Korts/RC/someone else.
Why not Korts/RC/Rileycountant? I thought you had a scum read on me?
I've known you as town to have shit reads before, and there's a non zero possibility that you could be genuine.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 250, Rileycountant wrote:Riley voted you because you immediately pretended it was a reaction test/trap for scum when called out on trying to push an opposing wagon. I don't think you actually were, because I don't think momo is scum here, but it was the concern about how you look to the rest of the playerlist that gave you away. Town has no reason to care that Transcend thinks they're pushing an opposing wagon; they'd flip him the bird and go back to pushing their scumread. Unless you're trying to tell me it was a reaction test, which it wasn't.
I literally have no idea what you are even saying here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 pm

DO YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE MIGHTY RC IN HIS OWN COURT? KNOW YOUR FOLLY MORTAL
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 255, nancy wrote:
In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:Compare your entrance there and your entrance here - it's totally different.
Oh noo someone is changing their play from one game to another!!!!!!!!!!11one!!!11!!
The question at hand here isn't whether Jae changing their play is scummy. The question at hand here is whether or not Jae did change their play, because I said they did, and they said I was lying through my teeth.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 pm

so what jae am i still scum do you townread me et
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 256, RadiantCowbells wrote:SILENCE HEATHEN
:cry:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by nancy »

I feel like I should probably hand-hold people through my ISO at this point just to make it obvious how full of shit Rileyccountant is.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:59 pm

sorry nancy but I'm obligated to bus you this game it's nothing personal I just want the sweet sweet towncred.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 257, JaeReed wrote:
In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:1. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Link the post.
2. Yeah, sure, go ahead and talk to Transcend. There's nothing wrong with that. But I don't see you making an effort to talk to anyone else
besides
Transcend.
3. That's not how I recall the game. You were pretty active early D1, dropped off near the end of D1 around the time DDD replaced in because everyone was arguing about him vs copper and the game got really frustrating to play.
Because it is my general meta so you can get away with it. But you're actually literally lying about your experiences with me.
My experience with you is that you're a player who is unlynchable as town, who acts powertown as IC and who puts effort into engaging with people - hell, that's one of the reasons I enjoy playing with you, because I know that regardless of what alignments we draw it's going to be fun talking to you. You're talking to me right now. But earlier you weren't making the effort to reach out and talk to people. And that is not congruent with what I have experienced with you.

This is your ISO in Banana Split. Compare your entrance there and your entrance here - it's totally different.
1. This post.
2. You mean while I was drunk or while I was suffering a hangover all today? I don't need to talk to anyone. I caught Korts.
3. Early D1 the only thing I did was attack GM. We partially sorted each other then I dropped off because I became disinterested. Unless you're trying to argue general disinterest in mafia doesn't happen from the start of a game, and you know better than that. DDD replaced in relatively early iirc.

I don't feel like hardcore efforting. I actually believe I said that in my back and forth with Transcend. And I
have
played like that before. Firework mafia is a mini normal where I blatantly coasted tf out of D1 if you're interested. I'm not coasting here, I have given content, and pushed my own reads.
1. Okay? I don't see what that post has to do with anything.
2. Alright, I'm going to disengage with you on this point, because I don't feel there's anything to be done here and I don't really want to drag RL stuff into this, because that's messy and horrible. You're putting in effort now, so my point on that front is mostly dissolved anyawy.
3. What I meant was that you showed interest in finding who is mafia(in this case you thought it was GM) and pushing them. And also engaging with people in general(eg. your very first post talks to oncilla).
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:00 am

Post by nancy »

In post 261, Rileycountant wrote:
The question at hand here isn't whether Jae changing their play is scummy. The question at hand here is whether or not Jae did change their play, because I said they did, and they said I was lying through my teeth.
Well, you are, so you kinda can't blame them.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 258, JaeReed wrote:
In post 239, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 231, JaeReed wrote:Korts/RC/someone else.
Why not Korts/RC/Rileycountant? I thought you had a scum read on me?
I've known you as town to have shit reads before, and there's a non zero possibility that you could be genuine.
How dare you. My reads are always perfect; it was the mod who is in error for giving them the wrong role PMs.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:01 am

accountant am i conftown yet
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:01 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 248, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 244, JaeReed wrote:
In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:who acts powertown as IC
As IC I was disengaged too and did jack sweet shit wtf have you been smoking Accountant?
Uh? You built a townbloc then lynched ira and Tam. Admittedly, there were some flaws in the townbloc, like having scum in it, but you were doing
something

Well, you're doing something now, I guess :lol:
I didn't? I declared MC conftown in my eyes and then said I'd sheep him? Like the attention I paid D1 was pretty non-existent for the most part. I definitely didn't make the townbloc D1, that happened D2 and on. D1 I did jack all.

I'm kinda peeved that every game I have lately comes down to "this isn't town!Jae" so I have to argue my fucking meta in EVER GODDAMN GAME but this is actually fucking ridiculous because it's not even congruent with your experiences with me. At least every other person with a faulty meta argument
has
only seen me play a certain way. You have actually seen a wider range than most people and you're either flat misremembering or lying about that for ??? reasons.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:01 am

Post by nancy »

Oh look Accountant is pretending to be appeased.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 267, nancy wrote:
In post 261, Rileycountant wrote:
Well, you are, so you kinda can't blame them.
But in 255 you implicitly admit that you think I wasn't lying, because you admit that they're changing their play from one game to another(if you hadn't, you'd say that they weren't rather than mocking me for bringing the point up). So do you think I'm lying or not?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:02 am

THIS IS FUCKING NOT FUCKING TOWN FUCKING JAEREED LETS FUCKING POWERLYNCH THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER VOTE: JAEREED FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME FUCK
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 271, nancy wrote:Oh look Accountant is pretending to be appeased.
I'm not pretending to be appeased, I'm being a decent human being and not attacking someone based on lack of engagement when said lack of engagement was due to IRL stuff, because behavior like that is morally repugnant and steps beyond the bounds of how far you can attack someone in a mafia game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”