Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10225 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by nancy »

Holy shit walls.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10226 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Creature »

I got another scum yey
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10227 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

Trump should hire me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10228 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

Talk Creature, what was all this stuff about roleblocking. You probably shouldnt be using the roleblock too much (or not at all) since it has a lot more likelyhood to ruin town wonders than scum wonders.

Call GM - if the person performing the scum factional kill is roleblocked, will it stop the factional kill altogether, or will another person perform the kill meaning it will still happen?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10229 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also im just going to out this since I expect scum tried to kill me so they can WIFOM later on that my wonder was used to frame them or w/e (which would mean they took the wonder to hide people their builds).

I AM THE BUILDER OF THE HAGIA SOFIA. ALL YOUR INVESTIGATIONS SHALL PROVIDE TRUTHFULL RESULTS SINCE I SHALL NEVER USE THIS WONDER.

EDIT: Please don't use my color or similar shades kthx.
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10230 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 10221, Vecna wrote:At least you noticed this too. So youre very honed in on the fishy-ness going on here. Might also mean you are actually scum with Notice though. The flip from Nancy could make some sense if she simply agrees with my assesment of whats going on here. Hmmmm
What is your assessment of what is going on here? There's nothing fishy, I was WIFOMing the fuck out of Notice and watching how they responded. It's called scumhunting.

In post 10222, Vecna wrote:
In post 9976, nancy wrote:VOTE: LUV

Scum please bus.

If I'm scum I'm bussing atm, please help me.
Oh look at this. The slot is flipping around me/Alisae/Notice VERY HARD. Yet what does it vote? LUV? The fuck?

How can you have this much of a read flipping around going on, AND NOT wanting to lynch to sort it out for yourself?
I'm scumreading LUV..?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10231 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by nancy »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10232 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by nancy »

Was that just the moment where I thought that I knew what was going on in this game but then realized that I actually don't

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10233 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Maxous »

At least that clears my small doubts about Vecna.
So..I think LUV might of built a scum power.
If he's not lynched today I want him to build a PROVABLE role as soon as possible.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10234 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Maxous »

This actually works both ways.
If he genuinely hasn't built anything yet he's probably town because I think scum would of built something by now for leverage.
If he can't build anything then he picked up a scum power like daytalk or janitor.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10235 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Vecna »

Maxous, I want you to work with me and clear LUV since he is a mislynch. You should have the same meta on him and see the very very clear difference in his play from PYP. His current play just oozes town in a way that everyone should see that has played with him before imo.

Were not gonna force him to play the way we want him to. He's town and were not lynching him or wasting effort there.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10236 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 10230, nancy wrote:
In post 10221, Vecna wrote:At least you noticed this too. So youre very honed in on the fishy-ness going on here. Might also mean you are actually scum with Notice though. The flip from Nancy could make some sense if she simply agrees with my assesment of whats going on here. Hmmmm
What is your assessment of what is going on here? There's nothing fishy, I was WIFOMing the fuck out of Notice and watching how they responded. It's called scumhunting.

In post 10222, Vecna wrote:
In post 9976, nancy wrote:VOTE: LUV

Scum please bus.

If I'm scum I'm bussing atm, please help me.
Oh look at this. The slot is flipping around me/Alisae/Notice VERY HARD. Yet what does it vote? LUV? The fuck?

How can you have this much of a read flipping around going on, AND NOT wanting to lynch to sort it out for yourself?
I'm scumreading LUV..?
So this flip-flopping around your vote on me, was just a reaction test as well? And you do this provably in all your games?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10237 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:10 am

Post by nancy »

In post 10233, Maxous wrote:At least that clears my small doubts about Vecna.
What doubts does it clear?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10238 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:11 am

Post by nancy »

In post 10236, Vecna wrote:So this flip-flopping around your vote on me, was just a reaction test as well? And you do this provably in all your games?
Yes no. I'm moving away from heavy WIFOM in my play actually, it was mostly an experiment.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10239 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 9956, Gorkington wrote:why is that useful though?
my opinion is inherently skewed in a way thats literally just going to be me saying "yup thats town because reason because i know its true".
theres no objectivity there.
theres also that i feel like its a waste of time to iso my own slot, figure out what the mindframe was, just to justify actions that i will never be able to fully represent properly because i dont know what he was thinking.
you would rather me do that than read other people and give thoughts there?
In post 9969, Gorkington wrote:
cloud wrote:You can do both
im not going to.
deal with it.

you can either choose for me to wiffle around in my own slot's iso to pointlessly justify his behavior
or i can play the game, actually give a shit and drive gamestate.

but actually you dont get to choose im doing the latter.
Bolded looks LAMIST.

I didn't ask you to justify your predecessor's actions or waffle through his ISO, I asked you for thoughts. You wrote a lot of words explaining why it would be useless for you to respond to my question, but zero questioning my motives for asking such a supposedly useless question. You just replaced in and don't seem to have a read on me, could I not be scum pretending to scumhunt with useless questions?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10240 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 10238, nancy wrote:
In post 10236, Vecna wrote:So this flip-flopping around your vote on me, was just a reaction test as well? And you do this provably in all your games?
Yes no. I'm moving away from heavy WIFOM in my play actually, it was mostly an experiment.
How about you post a list of your -actual- reads without wifom?

And then tell me which of your posts containing reads, IN THE PAST, were real reads.

I want to be able to follow your real progression of reads. Testing people and pushing for a reaction is fine. Being completely unaccountable for everything you say, or every read you got is not. We already have one such person in this game (ceasar) and that annoyance is more than enough.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10241 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 10235, Vecna wrote:Maxous, I want you to work with me and clear LUV since he is a mislynch. You should have the same meta on him and see the very very clear difference in his play from PYP. His current play just oozes town in a way that everyone should see that has played with him before imo.

Were not gonna force him to play the way we want him to. He's town and were not lynching him or wasting effort there.
I've played one game with the dude.
I'm not qualified to make a meta call on him
In post 10237, nancy wrote:
That he wasn't town?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10242 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

Brief thoughts from my phone based on recent events, what I've read of the massive backlog of 90% shitposts, and the last 10-15 pages:

Caesar appears to have been gliding through most of the last three days on "lol look at my funny quirk" and the occasional bit of content whenever the prod comes near. However, the persistence with the quirk after being told several times its a pain in the arse to read leaves me at a nullread so far there. I agree that content post needs to be soon.

Alisae/A+N have been pinging me hard on my readthrough and the "scumcheck" founded entirely on hoping I'm as stupid as my account age is short and that I was being truthful on my readthrough progress didn't improve that. That said, I have like 100 pages of bullshit left to wade through. Watching that space.

Creature's whole "gosh I have no idea what I'm doing" schtick from D2 is the polar opposite of his town meta from what I've read of him for [redacted ongoing] and while I don't have my notes at work I recall at least one instance of blatant coaching from Leon that had Creature high on my scumreads (from where I've read to, I'm feeling strongly that's a 2scum interaction which makes me wary of any claimed confscum coming from him). He's concise but switched on as town, and his posting during D2 smelt the opposite - still his usual 2-3 lines a post but waffle and even less content than usual.

Incidentally, that coaching incident is one thing that contributed to some serious scumvibes on Leon. Again , when I have my notes in front of me can go into this more.

@Vecna - I'm not up to date yet, what questions is Alisae avoiding?

Addendum: phone posting sucks.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10243 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 10065, Gorkington wrote:
In post 10063, Nero Cain wrote:Whats stopping you?
oh dangit are my posts not seeming very town?
hm.
i'll try and readjust.
do you have any suggestions for me?
So you're gonna stick to this "too scummy"/fluff thing? Gin did the same thing.

"Why would scum keep doing it if they're getting SR'd for it?"

Precisely so people think that. Why would town keep playing in a way that gets them scumread? Town would try to fix their play, it's scum that would go for this WIFOM.
In post 10068, Gorkington wrote:youre leaning town.
seems like youre angry.
and frustration usually builds unreliable reads.
i would suggest sitting on it and coming back to it because im not really going to find anything compelling in what youre pushing there atm.
Forced. How do you know that Ali's reads might be unreliable, if you haven't read the game?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10244 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 10121, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Leonshade

I don't think any of nancy, Ali, or Luv are scum.
Explain.
In post 10133, Alisae wrote:OMGAWD LUV CEASAR IS NOT GETTING LYNCHED HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU.
Trusting you is the only reason I didn't want to lynch Caesar yesterday, but based on your current reads I'm not sure I can trust your judgment on Caesar, either.
- Vecna
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10245 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.03

Leonshade (3):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies, Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert (3):
Nero Cain, Alisae, MathBlade
MathBlade (1):
nancy

Not Voting (9):
KidAmn, Leonshade, Gorkington, Creature, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, Maxous, NoticeMeSenpai

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
In post 10224, Vecna wrote:
Call GM - If you get doc-saved, would you get a notification that you were saved from a kill?
No.
In post 10228, Vecna wrote:
Call GM - if the person performing the scum factional kill is roleblocked, will it stop the factional kill altogether, or will another person perform the kill meaning it will still happen?
Only one person performs any given factional action; roleblocking them would stop the factional kill.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10246 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:35 am

Post by nancy »

In post 10240, Vecna wrote:How about you post a list of your -actual- reads without wifom?

And then tell me which of your posts containing reads, IN THE PAST, were real reads.

I want to be able to follow your real progression of reads. Testing people and pushing for a reaction is fine. Being completely unaccountable for everything you say, or every read you got is not.
I posted my start of day readslist at the start of the day. About to sleep so I'll the 2nd part when I wake up.

In post 10241, Maxous wrote:
In post 10237, nancy wrote:
That he wasn't town?
Elaborate? Why, thought processes, etc.?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10247 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Notice + Alisae + Leonshade + Ceasar does sound like a pretty plausible scumteam I guess.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10248 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Vecna »

Maybe with the addition of the Yuri/replacement slot, and possibly creature/Brian skies as the lesser likely scum.

Yep thats pretty much where im at.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10249 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm Gorkington belongs in there as well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”