Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 320, nancy wrote:Prepare to be
handheld
walked through a series of post hoc justifications for scummy actions backed by a sloppy attempt to imitate RC's cockiness, nerds.
Refutations coming soon.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:03 am

Post by momo »

In post 324, momo wrote:Can Riley, not Accountant, Riley, please explain why she can't type like a normal person.

Because typing like a hyper 5 your old girl is not genuine.

And not genuine is scum.
Remember, Riley needs to refute this.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Transcend »

Well this thread hasn't been happy so I'm here to bring happiness to the thread

*brings out a plate of warm gooey chocolate chip cookies, some cups, and a pitcher of ice cold 2% milk*
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:33 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 324, momo wrote:Can Riley, not Accountant, Riley, please explain why she can't type like a normal person.

And not genuine is scum.
I will let Riley speak, but from my experience, she does this in all her games. She is probably just an alt who is trying way too hard to impersonate KainTepes.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Picking the largest wagon to get out of RVS, making note of my disfavor towards the tone in Darklyn's opening.
Given that calling Darklyn obvscum was clearly presented as a joke, this is a really bad "note". Plus, there's 0 reason for you to do this rather than just say "the tone in Darklyn's opening is bad". I'm going to repeat myself.
Town love to explain themselves.
(Barring specific playstyle issues like RC has, which I think are frankly a bad way to play the game, and which I know nancy doesn't share) Why? Because they want everyone to know exactly why they scumread so and so, they want people to follow them onto their wagon and that means giving reasoning. If I am town and I see that the tone in Darklyn's opening is bad, I want everyone to see it, too, so they are aware of Darklyn's scumminess. Saying obliquely that "Darklyn is obvscum" is obviously not a good way of doing this, and I'm sure that nancy knows this.
OMGUS on the aforementioned scum after eliciting a reaction to the momo wagon (from Transcend).
You didn't elicit jack. You didn't engage Transcend on the momo wagon at all and pretending that you had any role to play in Transcend's reactions to the wagon is heavily disingenuous.
Lightly probing Grendel, making note of townvibes from the slot with the caveat that their behavior seems forced.
This is not probing. Grendel has no reason to respond to that post as either alignment. I don't buy at all that you're trying to communicate this kind of BS - unless you were deliberately crumbing the read for some unknown reason, this is an overly-oblique way to get this message across.
Interacting in an oblique way to questions I do not approve of.
^ this is scummy behavior, btw. This is another way of saying "I deliberately chose not to engage with Transcend because I didn't feel like it". No prizes for guessing why.
Doesn't even attempt to see the motivation behind my vote, instead projects a fake and superficial narrative to justify a read.
I'm not going to speak for Riley here; she can speak for herself. But that narrative is hardly fake and superficial. Someone switching wagons from A to B, then switching back after getting called out for pushing a counterwagon is someone who cares a lot more about her image than she'd like others to think. It smacks of insincerity in the original wagon switch, and there is nothing fake or superficial in recognizing that and calling that out, no matter how many times you blindly repeat that.

Note: Transcend quoted that post and wrote "exactly!!!!". Why is he not on your fabled scumdar for agreeing with a fake and superficial narrative?

Interestingly enough, you admit it:
Sensing the quasi-RVS wagon on momo is in danger of growing stale, I bait an OMGUS out of Darklyn in an attempt to inject energy into the game again.
That is, you were making the vote not because you believe Darklyn is more scummy than momo, but because you were trying to bait Darklyn. There's only one problem with this: it's... well, it's simply not true. Let us say that you vote Darklyn here and OMGUS'es back, which he does. This doesn't lead to an injection of energy into the game, nor does it help you advance your reads on anyone or sort people. Telling me that you were doing this as some sort of far-fetched reaction test is a flat out lie.
Shitposting is NAI, btw.
Shitposting is NAI. Shitposting
instead of providing content
is AI. And no, nancy, posts that require an essay on symbology and hidden meanings in order to understand it as content rather than shitposting is not content.
Prod at Riley to indicate whether or not they are seriously scumreading me.
Also BS. Whether or not Riley is "seriously scumreading you", she'd still be pushing the same narrative forth that you called fake and shallow earlier. If you think that's scummy, you should have voted Riley immediately on post 166.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 328, ThinkBig wrote:

And not genuine is scum.
I will let Riley speak, but from my experience, she does this in all her games. She is probably just an alt who is trying way too hard to impersonate KainTepes.
She's not. I know her long before I joined this site. This is just the way she talks, and she's been like this since forever.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Transcend »

Surely I'm not gonna eat all these cookies by myself!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:38 am

Post by momo »

She has done this in her games to manipulate the meta. She hides behind this sh*t while really being scum as seen with her slip. People don't discuss the slip because of her meta.

Pedit: There is no way she talks like this in real life. Unless she is a 5 your old on a sugar high, this is fake. Come on, who thinks that what she types is what actually goes through her head??

Pedit2: Transend, I will take a cookie.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 316, momo wrote:So currently my scum trio is as follows:

1. Rileycountant
2. Nancy (was prob bussing)
3. ????
This is poo poo
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:41 am

Post by momo »

Okay transcend.

Who is your scum trio??
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 299, nancy wrote:cassielle
Lol cassielle is a B WORD

Riley is nice and gives snuggles <3
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 334, momo wrote:Okay transcend.

Who is your scum trio??
Idk do i look like some mafia guru
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:45 am

Post by nancy »

In post 325, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 320, nancy wrote:Prepare to be
handheld
walked through a series of post hoc justifications for scummy actions backed by a sloppy attempt to imitate RC's cockiness, nerds.
Refutations coming soon.
Loooooool.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:46 am

Post by nancy »

In post 327, Transcend wrote:Well this thread hasn't been happy so I'm here to bring happiness to the thread

*brings out a plate of warm gooey chocolate chip cookies, some cups, and a pitcher of ice cold 2% milk*
Psh I've been happy. But thanks. Nom nom eww cow's milk I'm vegan.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:47 am

Post by nancy »

In post 333, Transcend wrote:

1. Rileycountant
3. ????
This is poo poo
Lol I figured you were just trolling.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Transcend »

Why couldn't i be scum lol if most of you were town with me scum, I'd easily mislynch a few of u, but i tr u guys.

Jajajaj.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 339, nancy wrote:
In post 333, Transcend wrote:

1. Rileycountant
3. ????
This is poo poo
Lol I figured you were just trolling.
I'm no troll
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:49 am

Post by nancy »

In post 336, Transcend wrote:
In post 334, momo wrote:Okay transcend.

Who is your scum trio??
Idk do i look like some mafia guru
Wait you're not a mafia guru all my belief systems are coming crashing down waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhbhbfhfjhgtutuhbtbhu ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~;

pedit then why are you pretending to scumread me lol
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:51 am

Post by nancy »

Spoiler:
In post 329, Rileycountant wrote:
Picking the largest wagon to get out of RVS, making note of my disfavor towards the tone in Darklyn's opening.
Given that calling Darklyn obvscum was clearly presented as a joke, this is a really bad "note". Plus, there's 0 reason for you to do this rather than just say "the tone in Darklyn's opening is bad". I'm going to repeat myself.
Town love to explain themselves.
(Barring specific playstyle issues like RC has, which I think are frankly a bad way to play the game, and which I know nancy doesn't share) Why? Because they want everyone to know exactly why they scumread so and so, they want people to follow them onto their wagon and that means giving reasoning. If I am town and I see that the tone in Darklyn's opening is bad, I want everyone to see it, too, so they are aware of Darklyn's scumminess. Saying obliquely that "Darklyn is obvscum" is obviously not a good way of doing this, and I'm sure that nancy knows this.
OMGUS on the aforementioned scum after eliciting a reaction to the momo wagon (from Transcend).
You didn't elicit jack. You didn't engage Transcend on the momo wagon at all and pretending that you had any role to play in Transcend's reactions to the wagon is heavily disingenuous.
Lightly probing Grendel, making note of townvibes from the slot with the caveat that their behavior seems forced.
This is not probing. Grendel has no reason to respond to that post as either alignment. I don't buy at all that you're trying to communicate this kind of BS - unless you were deliberately crumbing the read for some unknown reason, this is an overly-oblique way to get this message across.
Interacting in an oblique way to questions I do not approve of.
^ this is scummy behavior, btw. This is another way of saying "I deliberately chose not to engage with Transcend because I didn't feel like it". No prizes for guessing why.
Doesn't even attempt to see the motivation behind my vote, instead projects a fake and superficial narrative to justify a read.
I'm not going to speak for Riley here; she can speak for herself. But that narrative is hardly fake and superficial. Someone switching wagons from A to B, then switching back after getting called out for pushing a counterwagon is someone who cares a lot more about her image than she'd like others to think. It smacks of insincerity in the original wagon switch, and there is nothing fake or superficial in recognizing that and calling that out, no matter how many times you blindly repeat that.

Note: Transcend quoted that post and wrote "exactly!!!!". Why is he not on your fabled scumdar for agreeing with a fake and superficial narrative?

Interestingly enough, you admit it:
Sensing the quasi-RVS wagon on momo is in danger of growing stale, I bait an OMGUS out of Darklyn in an attempt to inject energy into the game again.
That is, you were making the vote not because you believe Darklyn is more scummy than momo, but because you were trying to bait Darklyn. There's only one problem with this: it's... well, it's simply not true. Let us say that you vote Darklyn here and OMGUS'es back, which he does. This doesn't lead to an injection of energy into the game, nor does it help you advance your reads on anyone or sort people. Telling me that you were doing this as some sort of far-fetched reaction test is a flat out lie.
Shitposting is NAI, btw.
Shitposting is NAI. Shitposting
instead of providing content
is AI. And no, nancy, posts that require an essay on symbology and hidden meanings in order to understand it as content rather than shitposting is not content.
Prod at Riley to indicate whether or not they are seriously scumreading me.
Also BS. Whether or not Riley is "seriously scumreading you", she'd still be pushing the same narrative forth that you called fake and shallow earlier. If you think that's scummy, you should have voted Riley immediately on post 166.

TL;DR
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:51 am

Post by nancy »

Sleepytimes.

You're trying so hard Accountant I almost feel bad.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 332, momo wrote:She has done this in her games to manipulate the meta. She hides behind this sh*t while really being scum as seen with her slip. People don't discuss the slip because of her meta.

Pedit: There is no way she talks like this in real life. Unless she is a 5 your old on a sugar high, this is fake. Come on, who thinks that what she types is what actually goes through her head??
I mean... I, like
actually know her
and have for years. This is just the way she likes to talk. She does it on Skype, in Discord, on IRC and so forth. She can talk "like a normal human being", but in the end the way she speaks is her choice, and I'm not going to instruct someone else how they should should post or act.

This is basically the stupidest possible OOG reason to attack someone. If you feel that Riley's meta is irritating and makes her unreadable, feel free to leave. There are games that she has talked like this and surprise, surprise, she flips town(specifically Creature's Near Vanilla). Which means that - guess what? - it turns out she actually just likes speaking this way, and it's not part of some convoluted plot to protect her meta.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Transcend »

I think
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Transcend »

This is town!Accountant
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Rileycountant »

momo, you do understand that something is only scummy when they do it as scum but not as town right? Otherwise it's not scummy, it's just a behavioral quirk.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Transcend »

But then again scum!Accountant tricked me and will probably trick me again. Is this the game?

Return to “Completed Open Games”