Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 798, TwoFace wrote:
In post 797, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I literally did (and admitted to) doing the same thing.
Show me where you as town made up a reason for an rvs push. Defended that reason multiple times, and later retracted it saying it was just an rvs and not serious.
That's a bit of a straw man, because that's not what MoI did - as far as I can tell he stood by his claim of what he saw as scummy, though he did agree it wasn't a 100% rock solid tell, which is quite different to my mind than saying it was a BS made up tell. Do you not differentiate the two?

My similar moment can be found here; viewtopic.php?p=8947445#p8947445
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:37 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 790, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I agree with you that he's hard pushing his Boon+you narrative to an odd degree, but he isn't trying to pocket Boon as far as I can tell either, he basically called Boon scum for about four posts and then tossed out a 'but if you wish a reason based on you being town than; blah-blah" answer, which hardly feels like a pocket attempt - at least I don't call someone scum repeatedly when trying to pocket them.
You didn’t parse that correctly. I was saying that DSOB was alternating theories between “MoI and Boon are partners” to “Boon MoI is scum trying to pocket you”.

--
In post 794, TwoFace wrote:Boon is scum cause his actions make no sense from town
Magna is scum cause his actions make no sense from town
This is why I continue to point out his bad posting even with my Epiphany about what I think can be going on with himself and ThingBig … he’s just repeating empty phrases over and over that pretty much have been rejected by most of the rest of the game as “just because you think something doesn’t mean it is true to everyone”. Even if he is Town the emptiness to his logic and posting is Anti-Town and best shown to be such.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:45 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 800, Cooperative Sheep wrote:because that's not what MoI did
That's exactly what Magna did.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:00 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 795, TwoFace wrote:
In post 792, Boonskiies wrote:It was early day 1; we all played bad.
Playing bad is one thing. Magna intentionally deceived town and when under pressure essentially said oh I'm kidding i wasn't actually serious (despite defending his reasons earlier which implies it was serious)

Town "playing bad" doesn't try to scare people off their wagon by claiming a PR and when people still want to lynch you you retract and say "lol I was just kidding"

Both of these are scum motivation not town motivation
Funny that magna quotes the post right before this one in an attempt to discredit me yet ignored the follow up to it which makes his claim of them being "empty" invalid.

Note he has no interest in actually defending himself or even boon but would rather just discredit me despite admitting twice he knows I'm some sort of PR.

Like if he thought I was lying that's one thing but the fact he's mentioned it twice means he believes it to be true.

His attempts to discredit me is essentially a scum claim. He knows he can't lynch me so why not discredit me so hopefully nobody listens to me.

VOTE: magna

This is happening
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:03 am

Post by ThinkBig »

VOTE: MoI
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:04 am

In post 803, TwoFace wrote:Note he has no interest in actually defending himself or even boon but would rather just discredit me despite admitting twice he knows I'm some sort of PR.
I don't have any interest in "defending myself" because there is nothing to defend against. Just you rambling on and on about "Town never does this" which again is just bad play.

Your empty "Oh this is happening" tacked onto the end doesn't change things.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Does anyone else want to point out ThinkBig's play this game?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In conjunction with Matt.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:07 am

Post by TwoFace »

I've stated AT LEAST 4 different things you've done that is scummy. You have ignored them or brushed them off while discrediting me.

Ignoring these and acting like they don't exsist and/or discrediting a person you KNOW is a PR is not town motivated. It's 100% scum motivated.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 808, TwoFace wrote:I've stated AT LEAST 4 different things you've done that is scummy. You have ignored them or brushed them off while discrediting me.

Ignoring these and acting like they don't exsist and/or discrediting a person you KNOW is a PR is not town motivated. It's 100% scum motivated.

Sounds familiar.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

Who else is doing that?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:20 am

In post 808, TwoFace wrote:I've stated AT LEAST 4 different things you've done that is scummy. You have ignored them or brushed them off while discrediting me.

No it is called playing the game. Without belaboring the point - just the possibility of you having a role doesn't mean you are worth listening to. Sorry if that stings. Perhaps you'd be worth listening to if didn't couch your ever argument in Black and White notions that don't make much sense or are hidden by bad policies like "Lynch all Liars". You can't explain any depth to things that show actual scum intent. You just keep repeating things like "Town doesn't do that" and ignoring the many examples you've been shown or had explained to you that show you are wrong.

My job as Town is to find scum (like Momo who you completely ignore BTW) and make sure Town doesn't get derailed by bad pushes. You can whine I'm "discrediting" you all you want when the fact is I'm simply pointing out how you are discrediting yourself in your posts. Maybe you are just playing poorly as Town. I haven't ruled out the possibility that you are scum who is grandstanding about being a PR to try to divert any protective roles away from actual Town players.

But what were you saying about not reading my posts again?

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by TwoFace »

I can't respond to this properly cause I shouldn't even be posting but

1. I've never used "lynch all liars" as a reason so you can just drop that now. I'm not scum reading either of you for lying. It's the motivation behind it plus body of work.

2. I haven't ignored Momo. I haven't ignored anyone. Next time before you accuse me of ignoring someone, try and ask me my opinion of them. For somebody as experienced as you, someone who claims they are playing the game you somehow missed this step. They teach that in road to Rome which is where you think I should've playing so if you can't do it, what should I think?

3. I haven't discredited myself. I've pointed out scummy things and explain why there is no town motivation for it. The people I'm accusing either ignore/discredit (you) or make excuses including his mental health status which is straight bullshit.

My brother has a mental health issue. He wouldn't dare to use it in a game for an advantage
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:41 am

In post 812, TwoFace wrote:2. I haven't ignored Momo. I haven't ignored anyone
Fun fact for everyone not DSOB - ISO him and do a search for Momo.

Then tell me if he is actually paying attention to Momo's posting in a way that shows any thoughts about sorting Momo.

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:49 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 813, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 812, TwoFace wrote:2. I haven't ignored Momo. I haven't ignored anyone
Fun fact for everyone not DSOB - ISO him and do a search for Momo.

Then tell me if he is actually paying attention to Momo's posting in a way that shows any thoughts about sorting Momo.
I thought you knew how to play. It's possible to sort people outside of the game thread. I've got 4 scummy people ahead of Momo so why would I waste time on him or anyone else for that matter?

You or boon are the only people who are getting lynched today.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:51 am

In post 801, MagnaofIllusion wrote:You didn’t parse that correctly. I was saying that DSOB was alternating theories between “MoI and Boon are partners” to “Boon MoI is scum trying to pocket you”.
Yes, but he was doing so in response to Boon's argument of why you were town for defending him - Face's initial stance was 'both are scum' but he eventually offered a theory where, even from Boon's viewpoint, that you wouldn't be clear town. It's not actually a real shift in his position methinks.
In post 802, TwoFace wrote:
In post 800, Cooperative Sheep wrote:because that's not what MoI did
That's exactly what Magna did.
I really disagree with that take - he absolutely said it wasn't a rock solid tell. At no point did he claim it was a made up tell that he didn't think was scummy.

I really wish both of you would stop, I don't really think either of you are scum and I think what you're doing is very bad for general scumhunting, and also our lynch today in particular.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:58 am

Post by TwoFace »

I think he did. I'll look tomorrow on a computer. But even if he didn't, that plus other things I've called out makes a body of work that doesn't look town.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 815, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Yes, but he was doing so in response to Boon's argument of why you were town for defending him - Face's initial stance was 'both are scum' but he eventually offered a theory where, even from Boon's viewpoint, that you wouldn't be clear town. It's not actually a real shift in his position methinks.
See this is spot on. This is something I feel an experienced player like magna if he were town would have picked up on.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:45 pm

I agree with that, but if I follow that to a logical conclusion I feel like both of you are sorta blind tunneled - if you produce the quote you say exists though it will just be my bad recall making me think that about Magna though, in which case you could probably snag my vote. But I'm pretty sure I'm right.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

If I'm still alive tomorrow, I'm going to claim the results I got on sheep are guilty regardless of whether they actually are or not.

Just throwing that out there.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Well, maybe I won't.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:21 pm

In post 815, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Yes, but he was doing so in response to Boon's argument of why you were town for defending him - Face's initial stance was 'both are scum' but he eventually offered a theory where, even from Boon's viewpoint, that you wouldn't be clear town. It's not actually a real shift in his position methinks.
But you are missing the key point - TSOB isn't trying to parse Boon's response in any way that makes him re-think Boon's alignment. He's simply saying what he thinks he needs to say to continue to scum-read me. His stance is still "Boon and MoI are both confirmed scum".

If he was rationally approaching the interaction with Boon and saying "Hmmm ... well maybe you aren't scum so let's discuss why you Town read MoI". Nope. It is just window dressing.

But let's talk about Momo ... what do you think of my recent post on his stances and scum intent from them?

Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:25 pm

@Magna - I think I get that point, I've said on a couple of occasions that I find him oddly focused and tunneled - I think the difference is you presume scum intentional blindness on his part, and I'm approaching it from a stance of personal annoyance/playstyle blinding him. I absolutely agree with you that he has blinders on, I don't automatically translate that to scum intent.

I have disliked Momo since he sheeped Grey's non-case on me and acted like my claim was remotely real. I could buy scum in that slot.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:26 pm

In post 814, TwoFace wrote:I've got 4 scummy people ahead of Momo so why would I waste time on him or anyone else for that matter?
Well given your top two are Town (me) and Boon (who I don't think seems likely scum given how easily his slot was quick-wagonned on lurker status given the lack of pressure on other lurker slots) are at best 1/2 and probably 0/2 the fact that you acknowledge you are too lazy to look beyond your limited and myopic views isn't surprising. So given you don't bother to actually explain who your other two scum reads above Momo are in any useful fashion (and I doubt you've nailed possible Momo partners in those mystery slots) I'll just reserve this for the time Momo ever flips scum to show you how weak your game play was to this point.

That of course assumes you are Town which I'm still not 100% on.

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by -Grey- »

But maybe I will.
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”