Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:01 am

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: Korts
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:34 am

Post by JaeReed »

k so since we have 3 maf and I know all 3 can't be that.

@nancy, RC, Trans if you guys are town just sheep me on korts if I die before you. getting this out there early since you all know my basic meta wrt nightkills, cheers.

{RC}
{TB}
{Darklyn, GC, nancy, Rileycountant}
{Transcend}
{horrordude, Hiraki}
{Grendel, momo}
{korts}

So this is around after which I start drawing preflips. I'm fine with a lynch in any of my bottom 2 tiers.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:37 am

Post by JaeReed »

^ In case it's not obvious I'm calling Grendel/Korts/momo.

I'm certain that I'm not correct but I have a decent chance of at least one of my sanity checks being town so...
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:31 am

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: momo

I already gave the scumbuddies, bud.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:33 am

Post by JaeReed »

Because I'm trying to not tunnel you D1 and it's incredibly hard tbh. If you don't want it then don't interact with me tbh.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:38 am

Post by JaeReed »

Ok, I think your scumread on nancy is bullshit but I know that's not atypical for you early game.

I think korts dumbtelling and shit is off from viewtopic.php?f=84&t=67199 which is his most recent game where he was competent as fuck and deserves some fucking pressure because that could be the diff between his scum and town game.

I think Grendel singling me out is indicative of a potential partnership or attempt to pretend as though he's scumhunting early.

momo is associative with the two of those.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:40 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 97, Transcend wrote:You act like it's impossible for us to interact without one tunneling the other
It kind of is tbh. I have half a foot in to tunneling you already and the only thing keeping it out is the fact that I have been wrong before and it's not worth the potential trade-off.

I don't want to hardcore effort. Tbh I hate mafia lately. Every game I've played has had someone threaten to quit or get personal as soon as I start suspecting them and I know that's part of the game but it's just something I can't deal with. Make it fun for me again bb. <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:41 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 10, nancy wrote:
In post 5, Transcend wrote:also jae i forbid us from tvting d1

FORBID IT
Oh so you know alignments.

You must be scum then.

In post 7, Rileycountant wrote:Oh man this player list is pretty hype
++++
wasn't a reaction to a vote?

tbh I wanted to make the same bite back to you about knowing I was town? Unless your beef is that nancy knows I'm town?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:42 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 101, Transcend wrote:If i said that i townread you would that make you happy?
What would make me happy is me not sucking massively tbh. Since that's not happening any time soon, and I know I can obvtown well enough, what would make me happy is you telling me wtf I'm doing wrong in my scumhunting.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:42 am

Post by JaeReed »

^ that isn't exclusive to this game btw, you can wait til after it to give me tips in general.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 106, Transcend wrote:Well i was mostly looking at the top and how rc and tb ranked where they did and then you putting all the low posters in the bottom cluster.

Since you've explained yourself, I'm quite fond of your efforts and observations
fairs, so am I wrong in any of my observations in your opinion, or do you think there could be merit?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:50 am

Post by JaeReed »

Never really said he was confirmed, just that the diff and associates are enough to be worth pressuring off. If I considered him confirmed I wouldn't have changed my vote.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:55 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 114, Transcend wrote:Coolio

Thanks for the engagement

You're like lock town to me so let's smooth sail to a town victory :D
You haven't see my scum game yet tho !11!!!one!11!!!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 am

Post by JaeReed »

GUYS I AM DRUNK THO

BUT THIS IS GR8 I AM PRe SURE Even WHEN sober
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 144, Grendel wrote:
In post 98, JaeReed wrote: I think Grendel singling me out is indicative of a potential partnership or attempt to pretend as though he's scumhunting early.

momo is associative with the two of those.
Actually I'm a collaborative player that tries to work with players that I like, and or, have heard great things about. Someday I wanna be the glue that holds a town together.

So momo is solely scum for associatives between me and Korts. Not anything thing he has done independently? What do you think of the lol cow "lynch me" posts he made?
mmkay, I'll keep that in mind.

Not anything he has done independently. I even mentioned that the read list was up to like pg3 so... anyways, I don't think much of it, bad reaction, could be town or scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 202, Rileycountant wrote:Jae feels sluggish this game. I know they said they were experiencing problems playing mafia, but I felt like they weren't trying to sort Transcend at all when interacting with them. This is at least partially a gut read as well - I have played with town Jae, this doesn't feel like it. Anyone who's played with Jae probably knows what I'm talking about.
1. Game has been up less than a quarter of the day phase.
2. I made it clear that if I try to sort Transcend right now I'll tunnel him.
3. This whole paragraph is 100% bullshit, you saw me disengaged during Banana Split.

VOTE: Rileycountant
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 200, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 10
  • nancy
    --------- 5 ( momo, Korts, Darklyn, Rileycountant, Transcend )
    L- 2

Momo
    ---------- 2 ( Thinkbig, JaeReed )
    L- 5

ThinkBig
    ------ 1 ( Green Crayons )
    L- 6

Transcend
    ----- 1 ( Hiraki )
    L- 6

Rileycountant
    - 1 ( nancy )
    L- 6

Not Voting
    ---- 3 ( RadiantCowbells, horrordude0215, Grendel )

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-25 08:15:00)

ThinkBig is on V/LA on weekends
@RC there's no way in hell I'm getting on a wagon with both Riley and Korts.

Korts has been doing jack all but making weak questions that won't sort shit and some weird ass LAMIST bullshit (probably not quite the word I'm looking for tbh). My point is it's superficial and not scumhunting then he's complaining about other's playstyles which I doubt he'd bother to do without putting real content out himself as town.

I don't even have a real read on nancy but I don't like the circle jerk and I don't like Korts being on the wagon and Accountant just flat out lied about his experiences with me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

is some of the worst fake scumhunting I've ever seen.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 222, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 218, JaeReed wrote:
In post 202, Rileycountant wrote:Jae feels sluggish this game. I know they said they were experiencing problems playing mafia, but I felt like they weren't trying to sort Transcend at all when interacting with them. This is at least partially a gut read as well - I have played with town Jae, this doesn't feel like it. Anyone who's played with Jae probably knows what I'm talking about.
1. Game has been up less than a quarter of the day phase.
2. I made it clear that if I try to sort Transcend right now I'll tunnel him.
3. This whole paragraph is 100% bullshit, you saw me disengaged during Banana Split.

VOTE: Rileycountant
1. My issue isn't that you're not doing anything, my issue is that you're doing stuff, and it's really mediocre stuff. The JaeReed I know isn't mediocre. Why are you being mediocre now?
2. Okay, I'll give you this one, but like why are you spending so much time talking to someone who you think you'll start tunnelling if you interact with them too much? If Transcend is the one person you can't talk to without flying off into oblivion, then why aren't you spending your time talking to people you can properly sort? I don't mind if Transcend is the only one around at the time, but you didn't seem interested in talking to anyone but him.
3. You were disengaged during Banana Split because the game dragged on and on and it was really tedious; you weren't that disengaged during the early part of Banana Split, before it got really boring and shouty. Do you think the game has already gotten tedious?
1. This is absolute bullshit. I believe GM made some kind of similar point at the start of Banana Split when I went at her about her lack of progressing the gamestate out of RVS.
2. Because Transcend wanted to talk. He got whatever he wanted out of our engagement so I wouldn't exactly call it a waste even if I don't care to sort him currently.
3. Pure unadulterated bullshit. I was disengaged right after pushing GM, through to pretty much the end of D1, to the point where I had to even ask for help to get back into the game. So no, wrong. copper even mentioned it as a weird point against me at the time before discarding it as essentially NAI.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 224, Rileycountant wrote:Riddle me this, Jae. There are people here who've played with you before. I know there are people here who've played with you before. Why would I, as scum, lie about your meta or my experiences with you when if that was the case I'd get called out for BS by those people?
Because it is my general meta so you can get away with it. But you're actually literally lying about your experiences with me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 229, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: jaereed

she's the literal reincarnation of scumfuck mcscum von scumvenstein
Korts/RC/someone else.

Lynch me then powerlynch those two fucks and I guarantee you will get two scumflips in a row. This is the definition of chainsaw.

VOTE: Korts
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:who acts powertown as IC
As IC I was disengaged too and did jack sweet shit wtf have you been smoking Accountant?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 234, RadiantCowbells wrote:inb4 holy shit rc backtracked quick speedlynch that cheeseburger
Actually I don't think backtracking is inherently scummy
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:1. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Link the post.
2. Yeah, sure, go ahead and talk to Transcend. There's nothing wrong with that. But I don't see you making an effort to talk to anyone else
besides
Transcend.
3. That's not how I recall the game. You were pretty active early D1, dropped off near the end of D1 around the time DDD replaced in because everyone was arguing about him vs copper and the game got really frustrating to play.
Because it is my general meta so you can get away with it. But you're actually literally lying about your experiences with me.
My experience with you is that you're a player who is unlynchable as town, who acts powertown as IC and who puts effort into engaging with people - hell, that's one of the reasons I enjoy playing with you, because I know that regardless of what alignments we draw it's going to be fun talking to you. You're talking to me right now. But earlier you weren't making the effort to reach out and talk to people. And that is not congruent with what I have experienced with you.

This is your ISO in Banana Split. Compare your entrance there and your entrance here - it's totally different.
1. This post.
2. You mean while I was drunk or while I was suffering a hangover all today? I don't need to talk to anyone. I caught Korts.
3. Early D1 the only thing I did was attack GM. We partially sorted each other then I dropped off because I became disinterested. Unless you're trying to argue general disinterest in mafia doesn't happen from the start of a game, and you know better than that. DDD replaced in relatively early iirc.

I don't feel like hardcore efforting. I actually believe I said that in my back and forth with Transcend. And I
have
played like that before. Firework mafia is a mini normal where I blatantly coasted tf out of D1 if you're interested. I'm not coasting here, I have given content, and pushed my own reads.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 239, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 231, JaeReed wrote:Korts/RC/someone else.
Why not Korts/RC/Rileycountant? I thought you had a scum read on me?
I've known you as town to have shit reads before, and there's a non zero possibility that you could be genuine.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:01 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 248, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 244, JaeReed wrote:
In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:who acts powertown as IC
As IC I was disengaged too and did jack sweet shit wtf have you been smoking Accountant?
Uh? You built a townbloc then lynched ira and Tam. Admittedly, there were some flaws in the townbloc, like having scum in it, but you were doing
something

Well, you're doing something now, I guess :lol:
I didn't? I declared MC conftown in my eyes and then said I'd sheep him? Like the attention I paid D1 was pretty non-existent for the most part. I definitely didn't make the townbloc D1, that happened D2 and on. D1 I did jack all.

I'm kinda peeved that every game I have lately comes down to "this isn't town!Jae" so I have to argue my fucking meta in EVER GODDAMN GAME but this is actually fucking ridiculous because it's not even congruent with your experiences with me. At least every other person with a faulty meta argument
has
only seen me play a certain way. You have actually seen a wider range than most people and you're either flat misremembering or lying about that for ??? reasons.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:05 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 262, RadiantCowbells wrote:so what jae am i still scum do you townread me et
I don't have confidence in a read on you. You were disengaged for the most part until nowish and I honestly thought you'd see what I do in Korts and help by pushing that shit.

What do you think of Transcend bringing up your most cunning manipulator thing and fearmongering? I feel like you should have been all over that as well.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:08 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 266, Rileycountant wrote:1. Okay? I don't see what that post has to do with anything.
3. What I meant was that you showed interest in finding who is mafia(in this case you thought it was GM) and pushing them. And also engaging with people in general(eg. your very first post talks to oncilla).
1. Backs up the point that I have indeed had mediocre entries before which people have pointed out.
3. My vote on Korts was pushing who I thought was mafia. I engaged in a newbie game in lieu of the IC because we needed to be pushed out of RVS and she wasn't doing it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:09 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 267, nancy wrote:
In post 261, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 255, nancy wrote:
In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:Compare your entrance there and your entrance here - it's totally different.
Oh noo someone is changing their play from one game to another!!!!!!!!!!11one!!!11!!
The question at hand here isn't whether Jae changing their play is scummy. The question at hand here is whether or not Jae did change their play, because I said they did, and they said I was lying through my teeth.
Well, you are, so you kinda can't blame them.
If you're town, stop this. This is unnecessary and all I'm seeing is buddying. I can fight my own battles.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:13 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 289, RadiantCowbells wrote:jaereed call me conftown or I am going to ensure you get lynched today out of nothing besides sheer force of will and psite
Don't give a shit. Not going to say something I don't feel.

If you do strongarm a bs lynch on me then you'll be playing to your scum meta, and I'll be sure to outline that, because your scum meta is blatantly anti-town plays and I would definitely include strongarming a lynch on someone you know for a fact can obvtown as an anti-town play.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 427, nancy wrote:I'm voting scum. Town!Transcend doesn't SR me here ever.
so I'm not just being bad with the bad feels on him this time?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

What if you're wrong and he's town tho?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 436, nancy wrote:Fro99er is also weird this game btw. (I played with him in Pine's Death Trap very recently.) Not enough content to judge that yet.
ok enjoy having me in your pocket babe

VOTE: Transcend

pedit: you replaced a scum slot.
pedit2: agree not an omgus
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

iso your predec, iso me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 447, Fro99er wrote:
In post 444, JaeReed wrote:iso your predec, iso me.
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE SAY THIS FUCK YOU ALL
fake rage. your predec has 9 posts. look at them.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 486, Fro99er wrote:
In post 433, nancy wrote:RC I know is able to read me so the same more or less applies in terms of genuine SR = probscum.

pedit just calling it how I see it
looool

so transcend and RC are scum because they should be able to read you and I'm scum because you think I'm weird.

got it.
this is bad shadethrowing fam and not a good tone.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

hard tr nancy, hiraki

pedit no this is you scumming it up even worse than korts ever could tbh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 495, Fro99er wrote:Jae and Nancy should vote me
tomorrow, after we flip your scumfuck partner.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 499, Fro99er wrote:
In post 496, JaeReed wrote:hard tr nancy, hiraki

pedit no this is you scumming it up even worse than korts ever could tbh
you played with scum me

you think this is my scumgame?
this kinda question is another reason you're scum. it literally goes nowhere, because the answer is obvious.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 504, Fro99er wrote:
In post 498, JaeReed wrote:
In post 495, Fro99er wrote:Jae and Nancy should vote me
tomorrow, after we flip your scumfuck partner.
THIS MAKES NO SENSE

YOU SHOULD BE VOTING ME IF YOU THINK I'M EVEN SCUMMIER THAN MY PREDECESSOR
not if my strongest sr is on transcend
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

because I've been holding myself back from scumreading trans and forcing myself to not.

can i go now? you are literally making the most useless of engagements that you could possibly make and wasting my time and very limited energy w/ how my cfs is rn.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Except that is a blatant misrep because I never ONCE said I was unsure on you or whether you're trying to get a read on me. Like you're probably town just for being a pure pain in the ass but nancy is town and Transcend knows the way nancy plays and his push on her is pure unadulterated bullshit along with all his other posts tbh, up to and including his dumbass interaction with me that he decided was worth tring me off because he wants to pocket me.

English: I have a physical condition that is causing me a lot of pain and fatigue, I slept most of the day yesterday and all night, I find it hard to move lately and I'm not in the mood for dumb questions that can give you nothing that's actually AI ever. Literally never will get you anything AI out of what you have been asking me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by JaeReed »

For example, Transcend knows that nancy will be anti-town for the sake of it. I can see the bad town in Darklyn, momo, and Rileycountant, but both RC and Transcend know better 100% and the only time they push this shit is for a cheap mislynch on someone that could serve as problematic for them later on. Both players are strong players that absolutely will try to powertown as scum if they feel like it and both players are strategic in their mislynch choices rather than just opportunistic.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

never disclosing confidence levels

{nancy, hiraki, tb}
{frogger}
{darklyn, rileycountant}
{momo}
{grendel, horror}
{rc}
{trans}
Fro99er wrote:The defense of Nancy is noted though.
good, note it. she's not scum, and even if she is that's not how one goes about defending a buddy. if you can't rub 2 braincells together enough to figure that out then you are as shit tier as town as your questions towards me suggested.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

interaction goes on til like 117
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 534, Fro99er wrote:Jae I thought we got on better than that for you to tell me how to play.
You have literally made me waste half an hour sitting here handholding you through shit, asking me pointless questions like "do you think this is my scumgame?" (hint: as scum I would disregard this anyway and as town in order to hold a scumread on you I would have already weighed this up and decided that it could be, so yes, that is 100% above and beyond a pointless question, and I don't feel like running through how all the other ones you asked were either).

You are not playing in an ideal manner and forcing me to interact with you when the interactions are essentially meaningless (we both could have gotten our answers in other ways, you by, idunno, reading the thread, or at least my iso and seeing the way things played out with accountant, and me by watching your other interactions w/ people) will get backlash.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Like, I get that you're mad because you feel like you could get something out of that but you could have gotten what you needed by reading my iso like I told you to, and that
wouldn't
involve me sitting here in pain trying to walk you through a process that I feel I shouldn't need to walk a halfway competent player through. If I really thought you were shit tier I wouldn't have even
said
that because there are some players that are just beyond help. The fact that I went that far means I know you're not doing what you can.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 535, RadiantCowbells wrote:jae nancy is scum please.
Why? Her anti-town playstyle? NAI for her.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 552, Fro99er wrote:
In post 547, JaeReed wrote:
In post 535, RadiantCowbells wrote:jae nancy is scum please.
Why? Her anti-town playstyle? NAI for her.
You're gonna kill me again...sorry

What makes her town here then if the anti-town is NAI?
Her tone wasn't bad, her content wasn't scummy, just anti-town, and there were a few key points, but mainly 427-436 I resonated. The response to TB's case on Dark, the fact that our reads seem to align. That sequence locked it in.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 559, RadiantCowbells wrote:can we lynch nancy before she pockets jaereed and i have to fight her too?
I need you to explain it or I'm never going to see it and am going to just assume you and Transcend are both scumfucks.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

What I see is nancy being wagoned for an anti-town playstyle and I feel both of you should know better and to look at motivations behind things.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 566, Transcend wrote:JaeReed my theory is that you vote me every game and just bank on me being scum
No, I don't. I try to sort you every game and the conclusion I come to is scum.

For instance, this post? I can't see it coming from town. It's discrediting for the sake of discrediting instead of trying to work with me on what I have asked both you and RC for. I get that you think I'm shit tier but you're really not helping me improve my play if you're not even willing to attempt to help me see where I'm going wrong. And until you do that I'm not able to see what you see.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

And if I can't under any circumstances understand what you're scumreading there when we all know nancy's usual play is anti-town bs then I'm going to assume you're just fabricating a read.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 576, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 529, JaeReed wrote:never disclosing confidence levels

{nancy, hiraki, tb}
{frogger}
{darklyn, rileycountant}
{momo}
{grendel, horror}
{rc}
{trans}
Fro99er wrote:The defense of Nancy is noted though.
good, note it. she's not scum, and even if she is that's not how one goes about defending a buddy. if you can't rub 2 braincells together enough to figure that out then you are as shit tier as town as your questions towards me suggested.
JAE!!! I AGREE WITH YA ON HIRAKI AND YA ALREADY TALKED 'BOUT nANCY!!!! whatabout TB? why's he ya top townreadsies? :o
Liked his tone in his entrance w/ hopping on that momo wagon, wasn't a bad tone. Liked his paranoia about me tring him based on it. The latter is easily fakeable but iirc there was some other stuff like which would be pretty blatant for scum and I see town endorsing policy a lot more than scum in general.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 586, Darklyn wrote:horrordude is probs town then, shitposting suits scum
ok Grendel, let's play ball. What do you think of this post?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

RC/Trans/Grendel?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

RC I can already tell you I want to replace out because you and Trans are just calling me shit without helping me when I keep asking for it. So if you're maf, just... idunno, keep doing whatever you're doing and don't try to help me when I ask for it I guess and you can get someone more likely to just follow you in the slot.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

How confident are you in a nancy scumflip?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Right... When you have someone you're confident enough in to say you'd risk being lynched if they flip town let me know. When you're that confident in a read I will sheep you. Until then I'll follow my own reads. If you're interested in seeing a bit of how hap looks at the game usually as town for a mindset dive, check out his iso upon replace in here: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69960
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by JaeReed »

No, I'm saying I will give up my right to play the game normally and sheep you if you ever become confident enough to demand it and risk your own skin on the lynch. That is out of respect for your accuracy when you
are
certain in something. That is because I have seen you rip a game apart as town.

Counterpoint: Do you think it's fair to suggest I am shit for actually following my own reads and not blindly sheeping the "good" players when I don't have strong townreads on them?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also hugs <3 I still luffs you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 687, momo wrote:After seeing Hiraki's full case on Transcend...just wow. I missed most of that stuff.

VOTE: Transcend
if trans flips town then I hate this vote
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 717, RadiantCowbells wrote:Jae time's up. I want your vote.
On? You have a read you'd be willing to risk a PL for if you're wrong?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 735, RadiantCowbells wrote:vote hapahauli
VOTE: hapahauli
In post 736, Transcend wrote:
In post 734, JaeReed wrote:You have a read you'd be willing to risk a PL for if you're wrong?

please do not ever make posts like this

no one is perfect and mistakes are bound to happen
nah i will with all due respect since i don't tr either of you and youre both sr'ing my tr's. if rc is town and wanting me to sheep then there needs to be enough confidence in it for me to feel ok with doing so.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

ftr Grendel could be town for going against the grain as much as he has, or he could be scum. i can't tell which but if he's town then my reads up til now are objectively trash anyway.

Frggy is my top tr
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

1. because i could be wrong and he could be right, wouldn't be the first time i've done this and ended up with flipped maf for the price of a little ego swallowing
2. Fro99er is obvtown for the reasons he's already stated metawise. he's all over the place and emotional.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

dive house of harmony
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by JaeReed »

L2. Come talk I guess. I'm pretty much wanting to proxy my vote to mmmmm... idunno, Froggy and nancy can fight for my love. Trans is welcome to override and demand the sheep.

Preferred lynch is Grendel btw.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 939, Titus wrote:
In post 937, Fro99er wrote:
In post 932, Titus wrote:I am more surprised at JaeReed not pushing Grendel if he's preferred lynch.

Why is there a momo wagon? Why is Grendel scummy and not wagoned?
why does that surprise you.

I really don't think town just says "X is my preferred lynch but I'll vote Y" so blatantly.
Which is why I was asking.
He had a typo there, he meant to say "I really don't think scum just says "X is my preferred lynch but I'll vote Y" so blatantly."
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 958, Darklyn wrote:
Of course hapahali x JaeReed x Darklyn is a team I ship.
I laugh everytime
I mean, we
are
very likely on the same team.... Just, town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 967, Titus wrote:
In post 966, JaeReed wrote:
In post 958, Darklyn wrote:
Of course hapahali x JaeReed x Darklyn is a team I ship.
I laugh everytime
I mean, we
are
very likely on the same team.... Just, town.
JaeReed, why are you voting momo?
You're not gonna like the answer....
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I have something on c/p for when she presses me for it :P It'll give her an answer AND save her from complaining about it!

pedit I have wine! Ricadonna Asti!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Could be SvS, especially if there isn't daychat. I'm too lazy to see if it's standard for this setup.

Froggy if you can get it I'd recommend it if you like sorta sweet bubbly. Is nice.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Titus isn't going to ask me why she won't like it or tell me to say it anyway, is she? :(
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1014, Titus wrote:
In post 68, Impoetic wrote:I'd actually say bluebloodedtoffee is a better vote but wagons are more fun to ride than they are to pull
What is this? This playstyle irks me regardless of alignment.
:D
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Even saves you the trouble of making a comment on it!

But really, nancy and Transcend are both on that wagon, I don't really scumread Dark, so it's not a bad wagon comp for a pressure wagon.

pedit night Titus
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

You did.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: Grendel

that wagon was a waste of time.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

lol nancy no one would bother to fake a scumread on you to keep you alive
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

and RC/Trans were townreading each other iirc so still not that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: nancy
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

ok yeah you're scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Wasn't a strong read, now it is.

And lol @ the Fro99er thing. You don't react like this when I SR you when you're town.

pedit: yeah your reactions are getting worse.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1011, nancy wrote:Your vote would be fairly indicative of your opinion in that regard, you know.
In post 1013, JaeReed wrote:Wasn't a strong read, now it is.

And lol @ the Fro99er thing. You don't react like this when I SR you when you're town.

pedit: yeah your reactions are getting worse.
In post 1014, nancy wrote:Wasn't a strong read, huh?
In post 928, JaeReed wrote:VOTE: momo

L2. Come talk I guess. I'm pretty much wanting to proxy my vote to mmmmm... idunno, Froggy and nancy can fight for my love. Trans is welcome to override and demand the sheep.

Preferred lynch is Grendel btw.
In post 1004, JaeReed wrote:VOTE: nancy
Explain the discrepancy.

You were hard defending me Day 1. You say coming into Day 2 that I can compete for your love with Fro99er, who is your top TR. What gives?
Oh look, nancy pulling my response out of context.

nancy: your vote made it clear you thought I was scum
me: wasn't strong when i voted
nancy: OH LOOK JAE SAYS THE TR WASN'T STRONG
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 989, Transcend wrote:wait a minute i don't even remember if i scumread nancy this game or not

oh well
In post 990, JaeReed wrote:You did.
I answer Trans on how he was reading nancy d1.
In post 991, JaeReed wrote:VOTE: Grendel

that wagon was a waste of time.
Went back to my strongest scumread since the momo wagon fell through without him even reacting to it.
In post 992, nancy wrote:Nah Grendel is Town.

He's weird and somewhat scummy but he's Town.

Transcend/RC and I were all faking scumreads on each other to try and keep each other alive but I guess people just NK RC because RC
The bolded pings me, which is explained as follows:
In post 993, Transcend wrote:
In post 992, nancy wrote:Transcend/RC and I were all faking scumreads on each other to try and keep each other alive but I guess people just NK RC because RC.
uhhh
In post 994, JaeReed wrote:lol nancy no one would bother to fake a scumread on you to keep you alive
In post 995, JaeReed wrote:and RC/Trans were townreading each other iirc so still not that.
In post 996, nancy wrote:
In post 994, JaeReed wrote:lol nancy no one would bother to fake a scumread on you to keep you alive
Thanks. The idea is actually that you all fight each other to try and trick scum into thinking that you're viable mislynches. Granted, RC is never actually a viable mislynch, so whatever.
Again, this isn't what happened. RC and Trans had scumreads on nancy that they were pushing. To the point they called for a hammer on her early D1. There's no way that behaviour is a faked SR, and she's trying to get out of the implications of RC being killed here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #86) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1024, nancy wrote:You voted a weak TR? Over Grendel who you've been pushing as scum? Why?

Also why did the TR go from competing with your top TR to being weak?
No, the "weak" modifier is to be applied to my scumread of you.

You're a scumfuck. YOU NEVER EVER EVER REACT TO ME THIS WAY WHEN I SCUMREAD YOU WHEN YOU'RE TOWN.

Not once to date. You're flat fucking scum and this conversation is over. I'm not interacting with you further. I'll answer other ppls questions.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:17 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1031, nancy wrote:he's questioning and checking himself and changing opinions where he finds something at fault,
Grendel still srs me and dark after hap flipped town, which is where he had me/dark/hap.

This is provably false even at a glance of nancy's bs spout.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 am

Post by JaeReed »

That read chance btw is not indicative of a scumbuddy. If nancy flips scum then Grendel is most likely town for it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:19 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1033, JaeReed wrote:That read
change
btw is not indicative of a scumbuddy. If nancy flips scum then Grendel is most likely town for it.
EBWOP
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

+1

Esp after I just said I don't think nancy and Grendel are scumbuds and I'm scumreading nancy.... so that means I think Grendel will most likely flip town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

As scum I'd have no reason to turn against you and you know it. I could easily bullshit up a case and push it. You're not analyzing me at all, you're just flailing because you're caught and you're making blatant misreps because of it.

Like you as town never just omgus reads me like that because there's more depth to your thought processes. That's undeniable proof you're scum and I won't be persuaded off a scum lynch to a mislynch.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:58 am

Post by JaeReed »

nancy if you're town this game you're trash tier.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:00 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1098, Transcend wrote:
In post 1096, JaeReed wrote:nancy if you're town this game you're trash tier.
What happened to you wanting to lynch the shit out of me
RC's flip. You were my favored push coming in to the day until that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1193, nancy wrote:I thought Titus was masons with Jae and RC was masons with Transcend.
What would have helped there is asking me what my read on Titus was before jumping down my throat when I voted you.

But you didn't, which isn't acting without bias like you claim to have been doing.
UNVOTE:
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1210, Fro99er wrote:See, jae I would have told you if we had mason day chat to not vote nancy there.

I still think she's scum tho
I would have told you not to claim. :/
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

nancy I haven't seen your scum game in practice to know whether you wouldn't compromise on that in a pinch.

I can confirm that when we've talked about theory I've told nancy my views on bussing and she seemed to agree, so I believe it's likely she's telling the truth here. That only goes for bussing, not distancing, though.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1234, Rileycountant wrote:wait - then why did jae tr transcend

because I thought transcend was masons with RC as well and jae seemed to agree?
I didn't say I thought Trans was a mason.

RC townreading Trans is enough to rethink things on its own, let alone the fact that I had them as the same alignment D1.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:36 am

Post by JaeReed »

What. That is literally one of the worst posts he could have made with masons alive. It makes no logical sense to think you'd be night killed here over myself or frogger.

VOTE: Grendel
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:23 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1270, Hiraki wrote:Confused where you're coming from here.
You said Momo's post about being nightkilled was why he's town, I said that actually demonstrates the opposite.

Unless you mean my vote on Grendel the obvscum? I changed my mind somewhat on nancy.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1329, Fro99er wrote:
I full claim mason. RC and I did NOT recruit Jae. It was a reaction test to see where we're at. Jae is town tho for the reaction.

WE HAVE A GUILTY ON GRENDEL...BUT I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH GRENDEL. I WANT TO TRY TO LYNCH ONE OF HIS PARTNERS

That's why I wanted Hiraki and GC to talk, because I wanted to build some associations. Scum will have to kill me tonight anyway, because I'm the only conftown here. If they leave me alive, it's a 1v1 with me and Grendel tomorrow, and I would not risk that as scum. Ever.

I'm proud of Jae for knowing what I was doing and going along with it, and annoyed at Transcend for telling me I'm bad.
<3

I wanted to be upset with you for forcing me to gambit but considering how me and nancy were going at it I can understand why you did.

UNVOTE:

Catching up.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:24 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1337, Fro99er wrote:
In post 57, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 49, Grendel wrote:words
This is bad scum hunting (voting on assumptions after asking for a response but before getting it, then using response provided after vote to further solidify vote that was originally based on previously asked question but only disagreeing with interpretation of response rather than actually scumreading anything), but probably town. Thanks.
how did you just make the leap to town?
I think this is a scum buddy interaction.
In post 1338, Fro99er wrote:
In post 39, Grendel wrote:Momo getting put to L-2 on the second page when he has yet to produce content makes him more likely to be town.
actually maybe it is much more likely to be momo

Not as certain on this. A good way to pocket lynchbait town is by hard defending them. The way their wagon forms is as good a reason as any. It's not impossible it's just a scumbuddy read though.
In post 1340, Fro99er wrote:Also p-sure Dark is conftown for the Grendel 1v1

not scum theater 1v1
Agreed.
In post 1346, Fro99er wrote:That momo top townread is a joke

I might also need to reconsider riley. There was a reason I townread Riley, but I forgot now.
Riley was pinging me at one point due to the constant redirecting off from Grendel. I feel that Accountant would have put more stock into my read there if town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:35 am

Post by JaeReed »

How many mislynches do we have before lylo/mylo?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1394, Darklyn wrote:
In post 1392, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1390, Darklyn wrote:What makes you 100% certain?
that early game interaction between the three of them
So I guess the best course of action is lynch Grendel today, and decide between momo or GC tomorrow?
I'd rather leave the confscum for another day and lynch based on associates today while we have Frog alive to do that hunting.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

iirc Titus doesn't like to bus, so I really strongly doubt that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Ok so there wasn't a clear counterwagon on momo for ages it looks like, with Grendel not voting. I expect scum with a wagon up to L2ish on his buddy there to place a vote (Titus, can you weigh in on that theory?).

I need to double check the timing but if I'm right there, that means that Grendel was most likely shooting for the towncred of correctly calling lynchbait and the pocket. Which would explain momo's subsequent gut town on him because he has been influenced by the defense.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Wait, incorrect. At the time of momo being L2 Grendel was voting GC. It was in the VC where momo was at L3 that Grendel had unvoted.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Between and nancy shot up out of nowhere. I want to look into how that happened.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Spoiler: D1 VCs
In post 25, Alisae wrote:
Momo
------ 3 (
Korts
, Green Crayons, Thinkbig )
Transcend
- 1 ( Hiraki )

Not Voting
- 9 (
RadiantCowbells
JaeReed
, nancy, Transcend, Rileycountant, momo, Darklyn,
Grendel
horrordude0215
)
In post 30, Alisae wrote:
Momo
------------ 4 (
Korts
, Green Crayons, Thinkbig, nancy )
Transcend
------- 1 ( Hiraki )
horrordude0215
-- 1 ( Rileycountant )
Rileycountant
--- 1 (
horrordude0215
)
RadiantCowbells
- 1 ( Darklyn )

Not Voting
------ 5 (
RadiantCowbells
JaeReed
, Transcend, momo,
Grendel
)
In post 44, Alisae wrote:
Momo
----------- 4 (
Korts
, Green Crayons, Thinkbig, nancy )
nancy
---------- 2 ( Darklyn, Transcend )
Transcend
------ 1 ( Hiraki )
horrordude0215
- 1 ( Rileycountant )
Rileycountant
-- 1 (
horrordude0215
)
Korts
---------- 1 (
JaeReed
)
Green Crayons
-- 1 (
Grendel
)

Not Voting
----- 2 (
RadiantCowbells
, momo )
In post 53, Alisae wrote:
Momo
----------- 3 (
Korts
, Green Crayons, ThinkBig, )
nancy
---------- 2 ( Darklyn, Transcend )
Transcend
------ 1 ( Hiraki )
horrordude0215
- 1 ( Rileycountant )
Rileycountant
-- 1 (
horrordude0215
)
Korts
---------- 1 (
JaeReed
)
Green Crayons
-- 1 (
Grendel
)
Darklyn
-------- 1 ( nancy )

Not Voting
----- 2 (
RadiantCowbells
, momo )
In post 122, Alisae wrote:
Momo
---------- 5 (
Korts
, Green Crayons, Transcend, Thinkbig,
JaeReed
, )
Darklyn
------- 2 ( nancy, Rileycountant )
nancy
--------- 1 ( momo, )
Transcend
----- 1 ( Hiraki )
Green Crayons
- 1 (
Grendel
)
ThinkBig
------ 1 ( Darklyn )

Not Voting
---- 2 (
RadiantCowbells
horrordude0215
)
In post 126, Alisae wrote:
Momo
---------- 5 (
Korts
, Green Crayons, Transcend, Thinkbig,
JaeReed
, )
Darklyn
------- 2 ( nancy, Rileycountant )
nancy
--------- 1 ( momo, )
Transcend
----- 1 ( Hiraki )
Green Crayons
- 1 (
Grendel
)
ThinkBig
------ 1 ( Darklyn )

Not Voting
---- 2 (
RadiantCowbells
horrordude0215
)
In post 150, Alisae wrote:
Momo
------- 4 ( Transcend, Thinkbig,
JaeReed
, nancy )
nancy
------ 2 ( momo,
Korts
)
ThinkBig
--- 2 ( Darklyn, Green Crayons )
Transcend
-- 1 ( Hiraki )
Darklyn
---- 1 ( Rileycountant )

Not Voting
- 3 (
RadiantCowbells
horrordude0215
Grendel
)
In post 180, Alisae wrote:
Momo
------- 4 ( Transcend, Thinkbig,
JaeReed
, nancy )
nancy
------ 3 ( momo,
Korts
, Darklyn )
ThinkBig
--- 1 ( Green Crayons )
Transcend
-- 1 ( Hiraki )
Darklyn
---- 1 ( Rileycountant )

Not Voting
- 3 (
RadiantCowbells
horrordude0215
Grendel
)
In post 200, Alisae wrote:
nancy
--------- 5 ( momo,
Korts
, Darklyn, Rileycountant, Transcend )
Momo
---------- 2 ( Thinkbig,
JaeReed
)
ThinkBig
Transcend
----- 1 ( Hiraki )
Rileycountant
- 1 ( nancy )

Not Voting
---- 3 (
RadiantCowbells
horrordude0215
Grendel
)
In post 355, Alisae wrote:
nancy
--------- 4 (
Korts
, Darklyn, Rileycountant, Transcend )
Rileycountant
- 2 (
RadiantCowbells
, momo )
ThinkBig
Transcend
----- 1 ( Hiraki )
Korts
--------- 1 (
JaeReed
)
Darklyn
------- 1 ( Thinkbig )
momo
---------- 1 ( nancy )

Not Voting
---- 2 (
horrordude0215
Grendel
)
In post 377, Alisae wrote:
nancy
--------- 4 (
Fro99er
, Darklyn, Rileycountant, Transcend, )
Rileycountant
- 2 (
RadiantCowbells
, momo )
ThinkBig
Transcend
----- 1 ( Hiraki )
Fro99er
------- 1 (
JaeReed
)
Darklyn
------- 1 ( Thinkbig )
momo
---------- 1 ( nancy )

Not Voting
---- 2 (
horrordude0215
Grendel
)
In post 400, Alisae wrote:
nancy
--------- 4 (
Fro99er
, Darklyn, Rileycountant, Transcend, )
Rileycountant
- 2 (
RadiantCowbells
, momo )
ThinkBig
Transcend
----- 1 ( Hiraki )
Fro99er
------- 1 (
JaeReed
)
Darklyn
------- 1 ( Thinkbig )
momo
---------- 1 ( nancy )

Not Voting
---- 2 (
horrordude0215
Grendel
)
In post 425, Alisae wrote:
nancy
--------- 6 (
Fro99er
, Darklyn, Rileycountant, Transcend, momo,
RadiantCowbells
)
Rileycountant
- 1 ( Hiraki )
ThinkBig
Fro99er
------- 1 (
JaeReed
)
Darklyn
------- 1 ( Thinkbig )
momo
---------- 1 ( nancy )

Not Voting
---- 2 (
horrordude0215
Grendel
)
In post 452, Alisae wrote:
nancy
------ 5 ( Darklyn, Rileycountant, Transcend, momo,
RadiantCowbells
)
Transcend
-- 3 ( nancy, Hiraki,
JaeReed
)
ThinkBig
--- 1 ( Green Crayons )
Darklyn
---- 1 ( Thinkbig )

Not Voting
- 3 (
horrordude0215
Grendel
Fro99er
)
In post 477, Alisae wrote:
nancy
------ 6 ( Darklyn, Rileycountant, Transcend, momo,
RadiantCowbells
Fro99er
)
Transcend
-- 3 ( nancy, Hiraki,
JaeReed
)
ThinkBig
--- 1 ( Green Crayons )
Darklyn
---- 1 ( Thinkbig )

Not Voting
- 2 (
horrordude0215
Grendel
)
In post 502, Alisae wrote:
nancy
RadiantCowbells
)
Transcend
-- 3 ( nancy, Hiraki,
JaeReed
)
ThinkBig
--- 1 ( Green Crayons )
Darklyn
---- 1 ( Thinkbig )

Not Voting
- 3 (
horrordude0215
Grendel
Fro99er
)
In post 578, Alisae wrote:
nancy
RadiantCowbells
)
Transcend
-- 3 ( nancy, Hiraki,
JaeReed
)
ThinkBig
--- 1 ( Green Crayons )
Darklyn
---- 1 ( Thinkbig )

Not Voting
- 3 (
horrordude0215
Grendel
Fro99er
)
In post 628, Alisae wrote:
nancy
RadiantCowbells
)
Transcend
-- 4 ( nancy, Hiraki,
JaeReed
hapahauli
)
Darklyn
---- 2 ( Thinkbig,
Grendel
)
ThinkBig
--- 1 ( Green Crayons )

Not Voting
- 1 (
Fro99er
)
In post 651, Alisae wrote:
nancy
------ 4 ( Darklyn, Rileycountant, Transcend, momo )
Transcend
-- 4 ( nancy, Hiraki,
JaeReed
hapahauli
)
Darklyn
---- 2 ( Thinkbig,
Grendel
)
ThinkBig
--- 1 ( Green Crayons )
hapahauli
-- 1 (
RadiantCowbells
)

Not Voting
- 1 (
Fro99er
)
In post 676, Alisae wrote:
Transcend
-- 4 ( nancy, Hiraki,
JaeReed
hapahauli
)
nancy
------ 2 ( Rileycountant, momo )
Darklyn
---- 2 ( Thinkbig,
Grendel
)
hapahauli
-- 2 (
RadiantCowbells
, Transcend )
ThinkBig
--- 1 ( Green Crayons )
Grendel
---- 1 ( Darklyn )

Not Voting
- 1 (
Fro99er
)
In post 705, Alisae wrote:
Transcend
-- 5 ( nancy, Hiraki,
JaeReed
hapahauli
, momo )
Darklyn
---- 2 ( Thinkbig,
Grendel
)
hapahauli
-- 2 (
RadiantCowbells
, Transcend )
nancy
------ 1 ( Rileycountant )
ThinkBig
--- 1 ( Green Crayons )
Grendel
---- 1 ( Darklyn )

Not Voting
- 1 (
Fro99er
)
In post 727, Alisae wrote:
Transcend
-- 5 ( nancy, Hiraki,
JaeReed
hapahauli
, momo )
hapahauli
-- 2 (
RadiantCowbells
, Transcend )
Darklyn
---- 1 (
Grendel
)
nancy
Titus
Grendel
---- 1 ( Darklyn )

Not Voting
- 2 (
Fro99er
, Titus )
In post 750, Alisae wrote:
Transcend
-- 4 ( nancy, Hiraki,
hapahauli
, momo )
hapahauli
-- 3 (
RadiantCowbells
, Transcend,
JaeReed
)
Darklyn
---- 1 (
Grendel
)
nancy
Titus
Grendel
---- 1 ( Darklyn )

Not Voting
- 2 (
Fro99er
, Titus )
In post 779, Alisae wrote:
hapahauli
-- 4 (
RadiantCowbells
, Transcend,
JaeReed
, momo )
Transcend
-- 2 ( nancy, Hiraki, )
Darklyn
---- 1 (
Grendel
)
nancy
Titus
Grendel
---- 1 ( Darklyn )
momo
------- 1 (
hapahauli
)

Not Voting
- 2 (
Fro99er
, Titus )
In post 812, Alisae wrote:
hapahauli
-- 7 (
RadiantCowbells
, Transcend,
JaeReed
, momo, Rileycountant,
hapahauli
, Titus )
Transcend
-- 2 ( nancy, Hiraki, )
Darklyn
---- 1 (
Grendel
)
Titus
Grendel
---- 1 ( Darklyn )

Not Voting
- 1 (
Fro99er
)

Spoiler: D2 VCs
In post 925, Alisae wrote:
momo
------- 2 ( nancy, Darklyn )

Not Voting
- 9 (
JaeReed
, Rileycountant, Titus,
Fro99er
Grendel
, momo, Green Crayons, Transcend, Hiraki )
In post 951, Alisae wrote:
momo
------- 4 ( nancy, Darklyn, Transcend,
JaeReed
)

Not Voting
- 7 ( Rileycountant, Titus,
Fro99er
Grendel
, momo, Green Crayons,Hiraki )
In post 1091, Alisae wrote:
nancy
------ 4 ( Transcend,
JaeReed
, Rileycountant, momo )
Grendel
---- 2 ( Titus, nancy )

Not Voting
- 5 (
Fro99er
Grendel
, Green Crayons, Hiraki, Darklyn )
In post 1113, Alisae wrote:
nancy
------ 4 ( Transcend,
JaeReed
, Rileycountant, momo )
Grendel
---- 2 ( Titus, nancy )

Not Voting
- 5 (
Fro99er
Grendel
In post 1201, Alisae wrote:
nancy
------ 4 ( Transcend,
JaeReed
, Rileycountant, momo )
Grendel
---- 1 ( Titus )

Not Voting
- 6 ( nancy,
Fro99er
Grendel
In post 1225, Alisae wrote:
nancy
------ 3 ( Transcend, Rileycountant, momo )
Grendel
---- 1 ( Titus )

Not Voting
- 7 (
JaeReed
, nancy,
Fro99er
Grendel
In post 1253, Alisae wrote:
nancy
momo
------- 1 (
Fro99er
)

Not Voting
- 7 (
JaeReed
, nancy, Titus,
Grendel
In post 1275, Alisae wrote:
nancy
Grendel
---- 2 (
JaeReed
, Darklyn )
momo
------- 1 (
Fro99er
)

Not Voting
- 5 ( nancy, Titus,
Grendel
, Green Crayons, Hiraki )
In post 1302, Alisae wrote:
nancy
Grendel
---- 3 (
JaeReed
, Darklyn, Titus )
momo
------- 1 (
Fro99er
)
Titus

Not Voting
- 3 ( nancy,
Grendel
, Hiraki )
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Sorry Titus, I know that's probably going to peeve you off that I colored myself, I do it more for ease of reading for myself.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Ok, preliminary thoughts are as follows:

Darklyn is almost certainly town.
I need to look over nancy's original push on Grendel again, if she was serious about lynching him coming into the day then she's as good as conftown to me.
Titus is very high confidence in being town here.

I need to review Hiraki, because D1 I thought he was a mason. D2 I thought Trans was a mason but I'm inclined to err towards RC's read on Trans considering how trash I can be at reading the dude now that I know RC was town. Need to look heavily at Rileycountant, momo, Green Crayons.

Titus, supposing momo!scum what do you think about the VC in ? Grendel would be less likely to just park on a buddy there, right?

I think the right lynch for today might be between momo/GC? I don't think both of them are scum but I think it's very likely that one of them is.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Grendel it was fun playing with you <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah Hiraki just jumped in suspicion.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

nancy doesn't bus so...
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:16 am

Post by JaeReed »

nancy please lay shit out for me with quotes on why you think things are a certain way. I can't follow you rn and I want to.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I didn't look at this game at all over the night phase and have zero motivation to do so now. Titus, who's scum?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm not listening to you. You thought I was scum yesterday when you were being nonsensical and deserved my scumread.

I don't listen to trash tier.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1495, Green Crayons wrote:I am shocked,
shocked
that momo wasn't the NK.
lol regardless of alignment this post made my day, thanks.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1504, Titus wrote:
In post 1503, nancy wrote:VOTE COUNT 2 . 39

Grendel ------- 6 ( Darklyn, Green Crayons, Transcend, Hiraki, Fro99er, nancy ) Lynch
nancy --------- 1 ( momo ) L- 5
Green Crayons - 1 ( Titus ) L- 5
Not Voting ---- 3 ( Grendel, JaeReed, Rileycountant )

scumspects on: {GC, Hiraki}
scumspects off: {momo, Rileycc}

There's the VCA.
That's not a proper vca at all.
<3 I wasn't gonna say it because you told me I'm toxic butttt.... yeah
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1511, nancy wrote:I don't think desperate is the right word. This is about as close to autowin as you can get. There are four slots remaining that have any likelihood of being scum and unless we have a guilty then we lynch Hiraki because he's in every of the most likely groupings and afterwards there's only 1 scum left out of 2 scumspects unless masons shot outside of scum last night for some reason. Worst case scenario we miss out on a perfect win by 1 lynch?
wut. there are no masons. they died.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:31 am

Post by JaeReed »

No, it's not worthless, I have caught scum off it MULTIPLE TIMES. And the VCA before Grendel was conf is EXTREMELY valuable.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:55 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1528, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 1523, JaeReed wrote:No, it's not worthless, I have caught scum off it MULTIPLE TIMES. And the VCA before Grendel was conf is EXTREMELY valuable.
I know there are people who worship VCA - Titus for one, and I won't get in your way. If you want to do so though, at least do it on the VCs before Grendel got guiltied, because anything after that - like the EoD wagon - isn't reliable for obvious reasons.
I mean I did say before grendel got guiltied
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

Ok here's the thing. I hate trolls. So stop or I will replace.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

Titus would you prefer GC today or Hiraki with the knowledge that I won't be voting either you or nancy this game barring a need to re-evaluate in lylo.

I am fine with a lynch on either.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: Hiraki

Titus i thought you wanted GC first tho? Or does it not matter too much?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So Hiraki is equally as likely as GC for you now?

Also *offers hugs*
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1585, nancy wrote:
@Mod: Can we have accelerated night with consensus via PM?

pedit XDXD I'll show you when we hydra in TTH's game
I am of the opinion you do not know how to do vca.

@Trans viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70951
This is how mastina does it. A lot of the stuff she quoted in there was from mhsmith's talks in the mod PT of the game I modded too.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by JaeReed »

zzz I'll point you to examples of it in action after our games finish. I'm just mad at you scumreading me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

can do this or gc instead, game is pre much poe'd
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: Green Crayons
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Hiraki seems too tilted to be scum tbh, i might just be falling for the AtE again but eh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3019 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2960, Transcend wrote:Because JaeReed sucks and I was drunk.
Fuck off. I was clearly sheeping on the GC thing and you didn't take two fucking seconds to consider why I died as a sheep over Titus or yourself.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3039 (isolation #132) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3034, Rileycountant wrote:GC's lynch was completely braindead in the sense that I don't think town was thinking critically about who they were lynching at all.
Not at all, I was sleeping scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3045 (isolation #133) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3038, Rileycountant wrote:Like town!Acc would go "hey stop the music. We are chain lynching town. Something is wrong here." instead of continuing to blindly run headfirst into walls.

Also not listening to GC's last words :P
To be fair I did scumread you but figured I wasn't dying before Titus/trans/nancy and if it came down to dark or you.

Pedit sheeping not sleeping. Phone posting.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3047 (isolation #134) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3040, RadiantCowbells wrote:jaereed is smelly irl
It's called lynx :)

Return to “Completed Open Games”