world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by RadiantTroubadour »

I (rc head) am mostly null on you but think that I can sort you based on how you react to a wagon on you. GBT is the one that thinks that you're scum.
hydra of RadiantCowbells and gigabyteTroubadour/Katyusha
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

Giga is the one who should know my filler is NAI more then you but I still expect you to null it so no issue. I assume Giga didn't state why?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:00 pm

it feels like the way it was played in 649 vs chilledtea's mini i guess?

i'm not very confident you're scum i just want to build a wagon on you since i think rc and i would be able to sort you after you get pressured and i think forcing an early wagon on you would help with that. thats generally how i try to start games and i picked you as my victim randomly at first but after your first post i thought you were scummy

does that make sense
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

That does make sense but trying to pressure me over others I think I'm one of the worst targets to try it on since as scum I react to pressure very well it's an easy thing for me to do I get the logic I just think it's eh
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also how dare you find my rp post scummy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:05 pm

i still think of pyp and penguin's mini where you reacted terribly to pressure so idk

since you're voting me... do you sr anyone else?
MariaR wrote:Also how dare you find my rp post scummy
>:)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

Pyp it was planned for me to go down so I didn't try very hard Penguin...okay fair.
I dislike randon's tone but that's prob very much bias so no I don't rly have any sr's
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:11 pm

I believe that this is nothing to do with your use of filler? I see where they're coming from at any rate but I'll leave it to them to explain that read how they want to.

As for your use of filler I don't town or scumread filler or anything. I town or scumread things based on how you do it.
Making reads based on just oh someone did filler that's a scum/town tell is lazy and bad thinking fmpov.

Granted, I think that you do have a specific tendency that's alignment indicative in your use of filler but I'm not about to tell you.
I told FA about her 'GET OUT OF HERE' tell and regretted it the rest of the life. She never really beat me as scum after that anyway though but still.
GBT's read on you is not something I want to talk about until she's ready to.
And for my part I townread the shit out of you in Laundry mafia so I don't think you should be worried about me ending up misreading you.
But that's contingent on how you react and if you don't feel legitimately threatened then it kills somewhat of the purpose of this exercise. Which is bad.
Yeah so even talking about this whole setup was bad but I don't like and am not good at not talking to people who reach out to be talked to.
Terrible at dealing with AtE in general tbh. I can read a few people's once I get to know them but I usually have to just close myself off to it.
Especially dealing with FA style AtE where people get upset because they're being pushed on and it's just ugh and I can't really play the game anymore.

Totally hypocritical in a sense because I used to do a fuckton of that as scum but I guess I've moved away from ruining games for wins so that's good?
Reacting well to pressure is something that you may believe that you do well but I doubt it will work so well against me :P
Often I get hairpin triggered by stuff that other people have never seen people get triggered over.
Ultimately though I do end up missing some stuff that other people do though so, tradeoff?
But I think that my way is the right way.
Also yeah I'm probably going to do zero direct comparisons to PYP because when you're being bussed you're obviously going to play different than you would.
Despite what I've said above I'm actually starting to read you as scum based on your reaction here so I'm now in support of the wagon for my part.
Of course if you do shit I townread that can change but I'm just telling you.
Usually my reads are very fluctuate-y in the early stages of the game because of the way I play games then they get sorta locked in later so dw if you're town.
RageSimoTech destroyer on the other side you should be very scared :P
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:15 pm

rc why

also i'm still deciding on rm rn, him having more than 1 post at the end of the first rl day is STRANGE but i did like him trying to centralize pressure and get the ball rolling with decent reads

which posts in particular looked off tonally?
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:34 pm

maria did u fall asleep

rip in pieces
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 232, RadiantTroubadour wrote:I believe that this is nothing to do with your use of filler? I see where they're coming from at any rate but I'll leave it to them to explain that read how they want to.

As for your use of filler I don't town or scumread filler or anything. I town or scumread things based on how you do it.
Making reads based on just oh someone did filler that's a scum/town tell is lazy and bad thinking fmpov.

Granted, I think that you do have a specific tendency that's alignment indicative in your use of filler but I'm not about to tell you.
I told FA about her 'GET OUT OF HERE' tell and regretted it the rest of the life. She never really beat me as scum after that anyway though but still.
And for my part I townread the shit out of you in Laundry mafia so I don't think you should be worried about me ending up misreading you.
But that's contingent on how you react and if you don't feel legitimately threatened then it kills somewhat of the purpose of this exercise. Which is bad.
Yeah so even talking about this whole setup was bad but I don't like and am not good at not talking to people who reach out to be talked to.
Terrible at dealing with AtE in general tbh. I can read a few people's once I get to know them but I usually have to just close myself off to it.
Especially dealing with FA style AtE where people get upset because they're being pushed on and it's just ugh and I can't really play the game anymore.

Totally hypocritical in a sense because I used to do a fuckton of that as scum but I guess I've moved away from ruining games for wins so that's good?
Reacting well to pressure is something that you may believe that you do well but I doubt it will work so well against me :P
Often I get hairpin triggered by stuff that other people have never seen people get triggered over.
Ultimately though I do end up missing some stuff that other people do though so, tradeoff?
Also yeah I'm probably going to do zero direct comparisons to PYP because when you're being bussed you're obviously going to play different than you would.
Despite what I've said above I'm actually starting to read you as scum based on your reaction here so I'm now in support of the wagon for my part.
Usually my reads are very fluctuate-y in the early stages of the game because of the way I play games then they get sorta locked in later so dw if you're town.
tl;dr please
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:37 pm

it says

"i am gigabyteTroubadour"
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by gerryoat »

okay ty
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:42 pm

gerry whats ur maria read so far
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:02 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 223, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 221, MariaR wrote:I really don't think you would if you were town :/
uh

you're wrong? why would i not suspect you as town...?
Sounds like a scumslip, probably isnt
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:08 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 232, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Also yeah I'm probably going to do zero direct comparisons to PYP because when you're being bussed you're obviously going to play different than you would.
Usually my reads are very fluctuate-y in the early stages of the game because of the way I play games then they get sorta locked in later so dw if you're town
:facepalm:
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 201, gerryoat wrote:
In post 198, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 196, gerryoat wrote:why is everyone wanting to link with me.

can u guys tell i'm obvious town already? damn.

rly tho i dont know how linking works
basically if two players agree to and are in VR they can get a PT together. players can be added to the PT later on.
what happens if someone leaves VR? is the link broken?
i think it is lost until the person reenters VR
In post 233, RadiantTroubadour wrote:rc why

also i'm still deciding on rm rn, him having more than 1 post at the end of the first rl day is STRANGE but i did like him trying to centralize pressure and get the ball rolling with decent reads

which posts in particular looked off tonally?
its bc this weird thing happened where there weren't 25 pages within 24 hours of day start that all formed when i was asleep.

also hey CMM!
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: CloudKicker
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 234, RadiantTroubadour wrote:maria did u fall asleep

rip in pieces
It was a mistake to get myself some warm milk...
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 242, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: CloudKicker
:facepalm:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 232, RadiantTroubadour wrote:I believe that this is nothing to do with your use of filler? I see where they're coming from at any rate but I'll leave it to them to explain that read how they want to.

Okay thank you for this it was detailed well thoughout and I can understand where you're coming from and what you're trying to do I know I myself am seen as someone who is a easy ML for town and then what ends up happening if I live long enough people use the excuse of "Oh Maria is an easy ML as town so she must be scum who survived" It's a really shitty meta thing but that's not really important here I'm just doing filler because I'm with my friends having fun relaxing in a game so it's hard for me to sometimes understand how people can scumread me based on that I have a hard time not sring people I think should know when it's my town game but Ironically I tell people to not meta me I'm very hypocritical I play really well as scum on this site and awful as town but on my home site I do awful as scum and do well as town and I find that weird cause I don't think I play much dif between this site and my other site (you can ask Gerry or Cloud maybe they can tell) So it's hard to find a balance based on my play. I think this turned into a mini rant from me instead of trying to tell you why I'm not scum so I'll end it here :lol:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:58 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 243, MariaR wrote:

rip in pieces
:wink:
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:00 am

Post by CloudKicker »

BTW i am forming what i call,
a town pepe circle
made w/o the consent of MariaR and gerry bote, zach is invited but he has to post some mad pepe after that vote
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:00 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 246, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 243, MariaR wrote:

rip in pieces
:wink:
REALLY JOEY REALLY (Also can you answer my question in my mini rant I wanna know what you think since I can't rly answer it myself due to bias)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:01 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Heres the code

:pepe::cow:%CloudKicker%MariaR%Gerryoat:cow::pepe: