Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10350 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maths play is shit. I'll dedicate a longer post to why later but I am lynching the absolute fuck out of that if its not dead before LYLO.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:03 am

Post by nancy »

They're not fake reads T_T

I give up. I'm going to sheep Caesar.

VOTE: Leonshade
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:05 am

Post by nancy »

I am possibly wrong about Notice being scum and if so then I am also wrong about Math being scum. I am filled with self-doubt. I will place my trust in Caesar to lead me out of this dark cavern of treacherousness.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10353 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:06 am

Post by nancy »

I wish people would actually talk about Vecna's claim instead of just pretending it didn't even happen because I have nfc how to read it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10354 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Dave
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10355 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 10353, nancy wrote:I wish people would actually talk about Vecna's claim instead of just pretending it didn't even happen because I have nfc how to read it.
Everyone realized its obvious im town. Get with the program. Also why sheep Ceasar? Someone you were scumreading before and trying to wagon less than one game-day ago?

As for notice's post;
so the "yume-tell" is purely activity based? Ill admit ive played with her as scum where she just tried to lurk through, but how can you be so sure that Ali didnt just tell her to step up the posting? Also, the yume head got replaced because it couldnt stick to activity levels didnt it? What makes you so sure Ali didnt just tell her to replace out so the activity thing wouldnt cast suspicion on them?

Also even if youre right about Math and Ali, it still doesnt mean it cant be a notice + creature team. Im not convinced about your creature scummeta since he does that stuff as town just as well. Be more specific please because im not seeing any strong indication of allignment or a difference in playstyles.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10356 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Vecna »

Creature, just tell us who you roleblocked please
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10357 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: GORKINGTON
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10358 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:43 am

Post by nancy »

In post 10355, Vecna wrote:
In post 10353, nancy wrote:I wish people would actually talk about Vecna's claim instead of just pretending it didn't even happen because I have nfc how to read it.
Everyone realized its obvious im town. Get with the program. Also why sheep Ceasar? Someone you were scumreading before and trying to wagon less than one game-day ago?
You constantly saying "I'm obvtown" and shit like that just makes me really fucking paranoid about your slot. Your claim is weird and I don't know how to read it. Either you're bad!town, you're scum, or there's something I'm not seeing in the claim. I've already explained why I pushed on Caesar. I've already listed my reads.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10359 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Vecna »

How is my claim bad or confusing?

Scum probably the wonder that hides information when they nightkill someone.

There is a wonder that could mess with investigation results from town. I took it to prevent scum from abusing it.

If I die with that wonder without town knowing that (and the flip information is hidden), they will always remain slightly paranoid that their investigation results were tampered with. I suspect that is why scum tried to kill me last night and I was doc saved. This is also why I asked to be doc-saved yesterday, because it was a predictable thing to do.

I took the wonder to deny it to scum. Im telling you I have the wonder so that you can 100% trust all your investigative outcomes. I will not use the wonder.

Now scum has to choose to kill me knowing I have a useless wonder to town, OR they have to let me live and focus on finding our actual powerful wonders.

And sorry if me harping on that im obv-town makes you paranoid. But I think its fairly straight forward to realize I am factually the most townread person in the game, whether you agree with it or not. If you actually think id be able to pull this play off as scum then I guess ill take it as a compliment.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10360 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.05

Leonshade (3):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies, nancy
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Alisae, MathBlade
Gorkington (2):
Leonshade, Vecna
nancy (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
davesaz (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (7):
KidAmn, Gorkington, Creature, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, davesaz, Maxous

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10361 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:07 am

Post by nancy »

Hmm ok you have restored my confidence. Yay.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10362 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:12 am

Post by nancy »

Thank for you explaining.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10363 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:16 am

Post by nancy »

VOTE: Gorkington
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10364 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah guess I shouldve done it properly straight away, at least your correct that noone else asking about it is a bit strange.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10365 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Vecna »

Im really on the fence with this Leonshade vs Gorkington thing btw. Theyre both attacking eaachother now and only interacting with eachother while both are under large ammounts of suspicion.

Are their interactions SvT or SvS you think Nancy?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Vecna »

Im like 90% sure its not TvT. Also if Gorkington is Scum it looks pretty bad on notice yet again (but then again that line where he townread the slot....). Also the fact he keeps attacking me, calling me bad-town and whatnot is kind of annoying as well, especially since the slot has no scumreads that theyre pushing themselves.

That reminds me that the Yuri slot still had that weird thing going on D1, and it never got resolved and the slot has been AFK ever since, not doing shit.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10367 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:22 am

Post by nancy »

Nvm I forgot about LUV.

VOTE: LUV

pedit I'm scumreading Leonshade and Gorkington slot was a scumlean so probably SvS. LUV is a better vote than both.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10368 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Vecna »

Also I really hope whoever has the double investigative wonder can sort out the Alisae slot. I really just dont see how its town, but everyone and their mother keeps telling me how wrong I am.....
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10369 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Gorkington

nancy is giving me the heebie jeebies. No time to explain but Gork is also scum so....
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10370 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10368, Vecna wrote:Also I really hope whoever has the double investigative wonder can sort out the Alisae slot. I really just dont see how its town, but everyone and their mother keeps telling me how wrong I am.....
Because reasons :) That are very good but birthday today so no time.

Shame you no has sweets :( Cookies are awesome. Mine are stale but I will make a grocery run later.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10371 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Vecna »

I wish this suspicion of the LUV slot would just go away.

People want me to stop scumreading the Alisae slot

A bunch of people asked me to ignore the Davesaz slot and I complied.

Im even willing to not lynch Leonshade today as a favour to mathblade's read....

but i'd wish people would just leave alone LUV and focus elsewhere as a gesture towards me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10372 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah I also have plenty of meta with Alisae, Math - and my conclusions are the direct opposite.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10373 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: nancy
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10374 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10372, Vecna wrote:Yeah I also have plenty of meta with Alisae, Math - and my conclusions are the direct opposite.
So do I and a recent game where I caught them as scum.

Scum wouldn't do <redacted>.

However I could see you nancy Gorkington.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”