nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10375 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:40 am

Post by nancy »

In post 10240, Vecna wrote:How about you post a list of your -actual- reads without wifom?

And then tell me which of your posts containing reads, IN THE PAST, were real reads.

I want to be able to follow your real progression of reads. Testing people and pushing for a reaction is fine. Being completely unaccountable for everything you say, or every read you got is not. We already have one such person in this game (ceasar) and that annoyance is more than enough.
Fortunately I have my PT to keep a track of this without stumbling through my ISO.

First:
Aslan

Nero Cain

Yuri

MathBlade

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies

Caesar Wills It

Lil Uzi Vert

Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko

davesaz

Maxous

Sondam

NoticeMeSenpai
(I actually wasn't TRing Notice of my own volition, Aslan just told me to sheep their read and I did.)

Somewhere in the middle:
Aslan

Nero Cain

Yuri

MathBlade

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies

Caesar Wills It

Lil Uzi Vert

Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko

davesaz

Maxous

Sondam

NoticeMeSenpai

Now:
{Brian, Caesar, CK, PV, Vecna}
{davesaz, Maxous, Nero}
{Creature, KidAmn}
{Aslan, Math, Notice, Gorkington}
{Leonshade, LUV}

But they're currently fluctuating a little, I need time to re-establish and get a better feel for the gamestate. Rereading is in order (lol).
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10376 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10354, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Dave
Dave is obvTown. Gtg

Man I really wish people scumread Nero so we could get rid of scum!Nero.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10377 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Rest is too many words gtg
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10378 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 10374, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10372, Vecna wrote:Yeah I also have plenty of meta with Alisae, Math - and my conclusions are the direct opposite.
So do I and a recent game where I caught them as scum.

Scum wouldn't do <redacted>.

However I could see you nancy Gorkington.
And you could see this how given all the recent developments? Because I feel this is you ignoring pretty much everything that has been actually happening. Tell me, why would I claim my wonder in the way I did as scum?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10379 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:03 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 10337, nancy wrote:
In post 10333, CloudKicker wrote:About the claims, i think taking that wonder is unecessary as to block that wonder to scum, i also think that vec is town moreso that i dont see the scumgain in that claim
Except that Town has no reason whatsoever to out themselves, whereas scum have every reason to do so.
You think hes claiming hagia sofia so people wont trust their checks?
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10380 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:04 am

Post by CloudKicker »

"the Caesar wagon on the previous day bothered the shit out of me"

@brian why an how did it bothered you
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10381 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 10375, nancy wrote:
In post 10240, Vecna wrote:How about you post a list of your -actual- reads without wifom?

And then tell me which of your posts containing reads, IN THE PAST, were real reads.

I want to be able to follow your real progression of reads. Testing people and pushing for a reaction is fine. Being completely unaccountable for everything you say, or every read you got is not. We already have one such person in this game (ceasar) and that annoyance is more than enough.
Fortunately I have my PT to keep a track of this without stumbling through my ISO.

First:
Aslan

Nero Cain

Yuri

MathBlade

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies

Caesar Wills It

Lil Uzi Vert

Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko

davesaz

Maxous

Sondam

NoticeMeSenpai
(I actually wasn't TRing Notice of my own volition, Aslan just told me to sheep their read and I did.)

Somewhere in the middle:
Aslan

Nero Cain

Yuri

MathBlade

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies

Caesar Wills It

Lil Uzi Vert

Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko

davesaz

Maxous

Sondam

NoticeMeSenpai

Now:
{Brian, Caesar, CK, PV, Vecna}
{davesaz, Maxous, Nero}
{Creature, KidAmn}
{Aslan, Math, Notice, Gorkington}
{Leonshade, LUV}

But they're currently fluctuating a little, I need time to re-establish and get a better feel for the gamestate. Rereading is in order (lol).
So the jumps on Nero and Yuri? What caused those?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10382 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10367, nancy wrote:LUV is a better vote than both.
Why do you think LUV is scum? I thought he was scummy at first, but lately I've been thinking he's probably town. Vecna being one of my strongest townreads and saying LUV's most likely town also makes me not want to lynch him, so I'm really interested in why you think he's the best lynch right now.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10383 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10380, CloudKicker wrote:"the Caesar wagon on the previous day bothered the shit out of me"

Unlike the other wagons, the Caesar wagon rose pretty rapidly, but with you, Math, and Yuri all citing nancy as the reason for their vote. It just didn't feel right to me, and you still haven't explained why you were so fine with voting their despite claiming previously that the gamestate indicated Caesar was probably town.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10384 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I just don't see Math being town here. I don't care about all the AtE or whatever you think it was doing with his sister. His Vecna push is questionable at best and his interactions with PV the previous day are so slimy. Not to mention he keeps trying to ride on the back of 'I would never do that with my sister' instead of, you know, being 'obvtown' like he constantly claims to be.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10385 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, people need to stop using the word 'obvtown.' If someone were 'obvtown', everyone would be able to see it, so they're obviously not and you need to get off your high horse and explain the read.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10386 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10353, nancy wrote:I wish people would actually talk about Vecna's claim instead of just pretending it didn't even happen because I have nfc how to read it.
I don't like the way he thinks it will confirm him as town and that we should just trust our investigation results just based on his 'word' that he will use it, but he did ask you if you wanted to go for a pro-scum wonder with him, to which I don't think you ever responded. I don't see why Town Vecna wouldn't claim having the wonder if he got it, especially since a townie wouldn't have anything to hide, and I think people would end up asking him about it if he got one anyway. If I were to fully ignore his claim, he would be a strong townread for me. I really liked his entrance into today, and I really liked his wall posts. I really feel like it's filled with town lines and not scumfuckery bullshit.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10387 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10294, MathBlade wrote:Brian is town because of Drixx.
I replaced in like 200 pages ago, you can't still be holding onto this.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10388 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10218, davesaz wrote:Damn, resolution phase and my catchup is 15 pages already. :(
On page 398, Creature :facepalm:
398/416 pages is still pretty fucking good. How do you not have a clue what you want to do right now? I'm not asking for much, just give us your thoughts on the game as you see it so we at least know what you're thinking.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10389 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:53 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 10383, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 10380, CloudKicker wrote:"the Caesar wagon on the previous day bothered the shit out of me"

Unlike the other wagons, the Caesar wagon rose pretty rapidly, but with you, Math, and Yuri all citing nancy as the reason for their vote. It just didn't feel right to me, and you still haven't explained why you were so fine with voting their despite claiming previously that the gamestate indicated Caesar was probably town.
i did explain, i also think that your explanation doesnt add up with your behavior on the sondam wagon that is

Lynch Vote 3.29

Sondam (9): Vecna, Creature, Nero Cain, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Caesar Wills It,
Brian Skies
, Leonshade, Sondam, Lil Uzi Vert

You voted close to the end of it despite how fast it formed, its not like you were there at first and didnt have time to unvote, how inconsistent of you
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10390 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:55 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 10385, Brian Skies wrote:Also, people need to stop using the word 'obvtown.' If someone were 'obvtown', everyone would be able to see it, so they're obviously not and you need to get off your high horse and explain the read.
because mefia would call obvtown obvtown?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10391 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10389, CloudKicker wrote:i did explain
Quote it.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10392 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10390, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 10385, Brian Skies wrote:Also, people need to stop using the word 'obvtown.' If someone were 'obvtown', everyone would be able to see it, so they're obviously not and you need to get off your high horse and explain the read.
because mefia would call obvtown obvtown?
It's so people don't try to hide behind false bravado and fake reads. Scum already know everyone's alignments, so it's easier for them to make claims like this.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10393 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10389, CloudKicker wrote:You voted close to the end of it despite how fast it formed, its not like you were there at first and didnt have time to unvote, how inconsistent of you
Why should I have unvoted? How is it inconsistent? The Sondam wasn't a wagon where people were literally deferring their vote to another person.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10394 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:26 am

Post by davesaz »

Disgustingly light, I know, but it's what I have.

davesaz
Vecna (matches to Code Geass)
MathBlade (reads and actions make sense to me)
Creature (I doubt he could pull this off as scum)
Maxous (kinda the opposite of Creature, and I've seen him be very terse as town)
-- large gap --
Brian Skies
Caesar Wills It
Nero Cain (kinda probing at the kind of things that I usually expect)
-- small gap -- for the most part I don't have much experience reading people below this line
Alisae
nancy
CloudKicker
-- small gap --
Lil Uzi Vert
NoticeMeSenpai
KidAmn (can't remember which slot this is so this could be hilariously wrong)
Leonshade
Gorkington (can't remember which slot this is so this could be hilariously wrong)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10395 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Alisae »

The KidAmn slot is Yurislot.
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10396 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10378, Vecna wrote:
In post 10374, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10372, Vecna wrote:Yeah I also have plenty of meta with Alisae, Math - and my conclusions are the direct opposite.
So do I and a recent game where I caught them as scum.

Scum wouldn't do <redacted>.

However I could see you nancy Gorkington.
And you could see this how given all the recent developments? Because I feel this is you ignoring pretty much everything that has been actually happening. Tell me, why would I claim my wonder in the way I did as scum?
Same response as to Creature's outing. Outing is NAI. I've held claims as town til the last moment and outed on D1 as scum intentionally to buddy. Outing one's self is not an alignment indicative thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10397 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10387, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 10294, MathBlade wrote:Brian is town because of Drixx.
I replaced in like 200 pages ago, you can't still be holding onto this.
Until someone explains why Drixx would do the things Drixx did as scum you could post bat shit insane reads and streak down the thread naked and I wouldn't give a fuck. Pretty much you'd have to scum claim for me to scumread you. To me you're an innocent child. I see no reason further to put down Brian is town because blah blah blah when you're practically an innocent child due to your predecessor. Game has too much clutter as it is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10398 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10384, Brian Skies wrote:I just don't see Math being town here. I don't care about all the AtE or whatever you think it was doing with his sister. His Vecna push is questionable at best and his interactions with PV the previous day are so slimy. Not to mention he keeps trying to ride on the back of 'I would never do that with my sister' instead of, you know, being 'obvtown' like he constantly claims to be.
1) I am a they.
2) I am obvtown get over it. I'm trying to work with people but I'm not changing word choice etc for it. People can be obvTown to me and not be obvTown to everyone else.
3) Ask what questions you like then move on because we have scum to lynch and I'm not it and I want you to be able to see I'm town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10399 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10394, davesaz wrote:Disgustingly light, I know, but it's what I have.

davesaz
Vecna (matches to Code Geass)
MathBlade (reads and actions make sense to me)
Creature (I doubt he could pull this off as scum)
Maxous (kinda the opposite of Creature, and I've seen him be very terse as town)
-- large gap --
Brian Skies
Caesar Wills It
Nero Cain (kinda probing at the kind of things that I usually expect)
-- small gap -- for the most part I don't have much experience reading people below this line
Alisae
nancy
CloudKicker
-- small gap --
Lil Uzi Vert
NoticeMeSenpai
KidAmn (can't remember which slot this is so this could be hilariously wrong)
Leonshade
Gorkington (can't remember which slot this is so this could be hilariously wrong)
Please expand on this as my birthday present <3
I disagree with some high level reads of yours and as a townread of mine I'd like to sync up on those and get to the same page so maybe there's some kind of synergy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”