Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10425 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Alisae »

Fruit for thought: Scum have a doc wonder and doc'd Math while a town vig tried to vig math.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10426 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10427 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Alisae »

wynaut?
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Occams says scum have the vig
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:44 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

If that happened the vig would have claimed, Ali.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Alisae »

True but it would also make sense on why Frog wasn't doc'd.
pedit: OOOOOOH okay that makes sense.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also why not respond to my paranoia about you OMGUS venge voting me and then you were all like "oh that push on me was townie" What made you change your mind?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10430, Alisae wrote:True but it would also make sense on why Frog wasn't doc'd.
fair

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Alisae »

There was a point where you started to read everything as "Should I vote Ali." when it wasn't. I could probably go find the exact post in your ISO but it was an interaction with LUV where LUV asked me "where should I vote." and you read that as "Should I vote Ali."
Honestly I think I was just really frustrated around that time.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If I was a 1shot vig I'd have the hardest time deciding who I'd want to vig between you, Dave, Nancy and Math. :/ Though the pro-town shot is Math regardless of alignment. Hell even if they didn't have Stonehenge its still a pro-town shot. :/

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Alisae »

lmao somoa
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

somoa?

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

nvm.
Either way Math is most likely town.
{LUV, Gork, Vecna}
Sure to be 1 scum in those. BTW those are the names of who hopped on BaeReed after I pointed out a dumbtell they did D1.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK.

My main concerns with Math are that they selected a wonder but didn't want to be killed on n2.

They have been continuously throwing shade at the Nancy slot but Nancy is just always out of reach, ya know? I think that makes sense as buddy pay.

And Math hasn't commented on this at all. Idk, I just don't really want to townread a Vi for being a Vi.

I also need to check on SD b/c I'm pretty sure Math town read me there yet now they are saying that me being "pro-town is scumNero" and I don't get that turn around at all. Like are they just so immature that they are venge death tunneling me since I don't think they are as town as they think they are? Or is this infact scum?

Also I feel like...Math would have to claim they were Stonhenge so the vig knew who to shoot right? I think Math is scum and got Stonehenge to keep it out of town hands and there really was a fight between the sisters with atleast Titus wanting to claim and Math and Spiff not wanting them to claim so when Titus claim its pissed Spiff the fuck off b/c I don't really see a town Spiff getting pissed off and replacing out.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nah I buy Math's AtE and I think they're town for the same reason they're town here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69441
They disagree with each other sure but you have to remember it's Titus. Like as scum I feel like they would work together more if they were scum ya know?
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am fairly certain that Titus has used hydra diss as a means to gain sympathy before and even if they weren't trying to Math-Titus fighting over to claim or not to claim doesn't make them town.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 10353, nancy wrote:I wish people would actually talk about Vecna's claim instead of just pretending it didn't even happen because I have nfc how to read it.
Vecna's partner ^

I'll give everyone a hint: claiming that wonder benefits him as scum more than town there. This is trying to push people to look back at Vecna claiming he's obvtown when he's not and look at his reasoning for it to have someone else push it as a town thing when it's the furthest thing possible.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah except I don't see that coming from scum either.
GTKAS
| here.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 10440, Nero Cain wrote:I am fairly certain that Titus has used hydra diss as a means to gain sympathy before and even if they weren't trying to Math-Titus fighting over to claim or not to claim doesn't make them town.
I guarantee you that Math doesn't do this as scum. They have a lot of pride in their scum game and ability to get by without resorting to cheap tactics, and on top of that they don't continue to AtE about it, as I outlined in my post last night.

Even if you believe Titus would, Math wouldn't.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 10442, Alisae wrote:Yeah except I don't see that coming from scum either.
Why?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10444, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 10442, Alisae wrote:Yeah except I don't see that coming from scum either.
Why?
That was directed towards Nero not you Bae.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

excuse me if I rather not trust the reads of the players that lynched Bee and ABR
In post 10438, Nero Cain wrote:My main concerns with Math are that they selected a wonder but didn't want to be killed on n2.

They have been continuously throwing shade at the Nancy slot but Nancy is just always out of reach, ya know? I think that makes sense as buddy play.

And Math hasn't commented on this at all.
Idk, I just don't really want to townread a Vi for being a Vi.

I also need to check on SD b/c I'm pretty sure Math town read me there yet now they are saying that me being "pro-town is scumNero" and I don't get that turn around at all.
Like are they just so immature that they are venge death tunneling me since I don't think they are as town as they think they are? Or is this infact scum?
I still have a hard time seeing this come from town and I think play trumps meta.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 10446, Nero Cain wrote:excuse me if I rather not trust the reads of the players that lynched Bee and ABR
I didn't lynch either of those...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you two keep falling back on these meta tells but no one can explain whats pro-town about Math's play.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero that's fine. Who do you trust?
GTKAS
| here.