NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10525 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 10521, Gorkington wrote:nero/ali interaction seemed kind of boring. did you take something from that interaction? because i didnt from what little i remember from it.
Specifically I wanted your thoughts on your wagon, basically. So the interaction that led to Alisae dropping a vote on you alongside Nero, then Nero's switch off on to Alisae.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10526 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 10524, Gorkington wrote:and mathblade totally discrediting that argument by focusing on the tone of my posts over the content feels fucking garbage too.
Can you please quote where this happened? I don't remember Math focusing on your tone? They're not much of a tonal reader afaik.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10527 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Gorkington »

im entirely willing to own up to my content being kind of shit so far.
i was trying out something that i usually do with my replacement game, but i dont have the energy for it anymore and i got really demotivated trying to do it here.

and i think scum saw me as an opportunity to jump on as an easy lynch.

im not sure if the scum is faking a claim they know they can get away with or if theyre just trying to take advantage of my general lack of investment in this game so far/my predecessor's posting.
but i would be fucking shocked if there werent at least two scum in leonshade, mathblade, cloudkicker and creature.

p-edit: im feeling actually kind of good atm.
if im still feeling this good tomorrow i promise to give more specific and comprehensive and tangible thoughts on things.
but i should really probably sleep or i'll die tomorrow q.q

pp-edit: gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
one sec.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10528 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 10325, MathBlade wrote:Gork is scum. Pretty damn sure of it. It feels more like he's pushing Leon in order to have someone to push rather than believing it.
trash
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10529 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 10521, Gorkington wrote:
ali wrote:tbh that isn't the only source for my vote.
But mkay can we talk?
I would really like to talk.
Talking is what cool people do.
What do you think of Vecna?
it felt like it with how you started pushing me after it
D:

i can probably talk more tomorrow night, but ive had a pretty long day today.

vecna's closer to townlean than not.
i can give a lot of words there but theyre pretty lame.
notice wrote:Glork, do you think Creature genuinely believes his roleblock of you stopped the kill? Do you think everyone who voted after Creature (being LUV and Alisae) believes in that being a hard guilty?
What did you think of Nero and Alisae's back and forth earlier where they voted you then Nero switched to Alisae?
What do you think of Vecna, MathBlade, and Leonshade all voting you together before Creature outed the roleblock?
im still kind of trying to digest creature's claim.
the way hes been saying kind of softpushing me this whole time while saying hes apparently waiting for reactions seems kind of weird. like, if his intention was purely just to get reactions i dont really understand why he would even mention me before actually claiming me as his target.
i think under different circumstances i would be leaning town on a claim like that, but with no scum flipped, i think its a risk that scum could plausibly take at this stage.
unless theres a way that scum can see all of the wonders that havent been selected yet, hes probably not fakeclaiming having the role at the very least. i guess if hes scum it would be pretty weird to target me? but i guess at the same time i also just feel like the waiting and build-up to claiming target could have been waiting to see who the best person would be to drop on.
i'll probably need to reread it tomorrow night.

nero/ali interaction seemed kind of boring. did you take something from that interaction? because i didnt from what little i remember from it.

and leon/math pushes on me ive already established i didnt like.
theres elements of vecna's engage that give me wonky vibes but his vote isnt anywhere near as bad as the other two's.
cloudkicker wrote:had to say, gork is ugly posting a lot
lol.
you have nothing to say on creature's claim on me?
i would have thought a player of your caliber would have been all over that
already said i didnt think that any rb target would qualify as a guilty, also think a doc save is more likely
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10530 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 10527, Gorkington wrote:im entirely willing to own up to my content being kind of shit so far.
i was trying out something that i usually do with my replacement game, but i dont have the energy for it anymore and i got really demotivated trying to do it here.

a
nd i think scum saw me as an opportunity to jump on as an easy lynch.

im not sure if the scum is faking a claim they know they can get away with or if theyre just trying to take advantage of my general lack of investment in this game so far/my predecessor's posting.
but i would be fucking shocked if there werent at least two scum in leonshade, mathblade,
cloudkicker
and creature.

p-edit: im feeling actually kind of good atm.
if im still feeling this good tomorrow i promise to give more specific and comprehensive and tangible thoughts on things.
but i should really probably sleep or i'll die tomorrow q.q

pp-edit: gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
one sec.
I cant be scum with leon, im pushing leon and i havent voted you, if anything you should read me as t lean
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10531 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Leon
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10532 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

choo choo
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10533 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 9811, Nahdia wrote:Sondam (9):
Vecna
, Creature,
Nero Cain
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
, Caesar Wills It, Brian Skies,
Leonshade
Sondam
Lil Uzi Vert
Lets not forget that mariar was onto leon as well
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10534 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.07

Gorkington (5):
Leonshade, Vecna, MathBlade, Lil Uzi Vert, Creature
Leonshade (3):
CloudKicker, Brian Skies, Alisae
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
nancy
nancy (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Alisae (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (5):
KidAmn, Gorkington, Caesar Wills It, davesaz, Maxous

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #10535 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Pine »

Blatant prod dodge after friendly warning from mod before the real prod happens. State of emergency blizzard in central New York. We got 25 inches in 16 hours today. Been snow fighting and hunkering down with loved ones all day. Will post meaningfully and in character in the morning. It's expected to snow all night and through tomorrow. Wife already has her second snow day in a row called.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10536 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10526, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 10524, Gorkington wrote:and mathblade totally discrediting that argument by focusing on the tone of my posts over the content feels fucking garbage too.
Can you please quote where this happened? I don't remember Math focusing on your tone? They're not much of a tonal reader afaik.
Correct. I am not normally a tonal reader. That is why when I do get a tonalread it is important.

I did also focus on the content. Your tone doesn't match what you're saying.

For example, you say me focusing on tone over content is fucking garbage. This is a tonal disconnect here compared to 10521 for example. Your posts seem to be written close together in time but don't follow the same "emotional pattern" like I get one post reads angry then two seconds later (exaggeration) another reads happy. It feels like you are cursing to try to fake townie anger versus being town angry that a townie scumreads you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10537 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10533, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 9811, Nahdia wrote:Sondam (9):
Vecna
, Creature,
Nero Cain
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
, Caesar Wills It, Brian Skies,
Leonshade
Sondam
Lil Uzi Vert
Lets not forget that mariar was onto leon as well
Leon is a very strong townread. MariaR's reads I feel were crap.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10538 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Instead of looking at what MariaR's participants where Gork is obvScum we should be asking why MariaR's wagon took off like it did.

Why do you think that happened Cloud?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10539 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10498, Gorkington wrote:elbirn looked bad.
gin also looked bad.

and so we the scumteam collectively decided last night that i should do the nightkill, especially after gin apparently just dropped a vote on a mislynch that has gotten me nonstop shit all of this cycle!
wow makes perfect sense to me!
Depends on who your buddies are and what has happened so far.
With PV being "dead" and treestumped, Nero being townread for reasons I don't get, there would only be one or two other people that might be able to do the NK. Nero doing the NK would be unlikely as Nero probably picked up the daychat wonder. I suspect a scum doc for why I am not dead yet so that doc if I am right can't do it.

You're probably option of least likely if lynched to scum. Gork is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10540 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10422, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 10421, Alisae wrote:tbh PV.
I have no idea myself.

I suppose I'll have to go back and read it.

It seems I missed the Gorkington catcup post. When did day4 start?
Oh and this is PV scum FYI. I think this post is a scum tell for PV I feel it in my gut based on prior games.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10541 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Math the next post you say where PV is scum I'll just policy lynch you I don't even care anymore.
The joke is old and you need to stop running off of OMGUS for that read because scum decided to use their factional kill on PV for NO REASON!
No seriously, stop.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10542 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

9/10 PV is NEVER SCUM HERE
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10543 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

If you think the slot is scum for some ungodly reason then just ignore it. You're not getting anywhere trying to plant the idea that PV is scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10544 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

note that Math is still not responding to my case on them. Also that whole "Nero got the day chat wonder" is so very specific and manipulative.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10545 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am somewhat willing to eat my Dave read since yeah, this doesn't exactly look like Gitsou Dave. Though I still have a hard time seeing town from his posting. They are mostly promises of future content and what little "content" there is is hollow fleshed out statements.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10546 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IF I cave and go with a Dave and LUV town then my lynch list it

Alisae???
MathBlade
Gorkington
NoticeMeSenpai
nancy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10547 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao Nero what's your Leon read?
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10548 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then LUV actually voting after stomping his feet for two whole days about not voting unless its the hammer/L-2 vote seems a bit odd. Like whats the difference here? I could maybe see a Luv/Math/Nancy/Gork/Senpai team.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10549 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 6963, Creature wrote:Btw, scum getting Alhambra equals scum :]
Like. Creature got the rb wonder, but he says this?
I am really confused here.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”